Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,882 members, 7,806,546 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:06 PM

Food Stuff Strike: Nigeria Army Didn't Return Normalcy To Jebba- Kaduna Road - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Food Stuff Strike: Nigeria Army Didn't Return Normalcy To Jebba- Kaduna Road (2376 Views)

Okada Riders' Fight: Police Restore Normalcy To Iyana Iba/Alaba Rago Axis / Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. / LAWMA Cleanup Akobi Crescent Surulere, Restores Normalcy, 24 Hours After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Food Stuff Strike: Nigeria Army Didn't Return Normalcy To Jebba- Kaduna Road by khalling2008: 10:18am On Feb 27, 2021
As early reported that nigeria Army has restored normalcy to jebba- - kaduna road after trucks from north were blocked
https://www.nairaland.com/6435528/army-restores-normalcy-kaduna-jebba-road

This is a big lie from nigeria Army, I have market to deliver to me since Wednesday, and I called the driver this morning that I heard that nigeria Army has cleared the road block in jebba,the driver told me categorically that they are still there, because they are all cooperated with the directive of the strike
Re: Food Stuff Strike: Nigeria Army Didn't Return Normalcy To Jebba- Kaduna Road by HopeVictor(m): 10:23am On Feb 27, 2021
Make them remain there till the foods spoil...

8 Likes

Re: Food Stuff Strike: Nigeria Army Didn't Return Normalcy To Jebba- Kaduna Road by Nobody: 10:27am On Feb 27, 2021
khalling2008:
As early reported that nigeria Army has restored normalcy to jebba- - kaduna road after trucks from north were blocked

This is a big lie from nigeria Army, I have market to deliver to me since Wednesday, and I called the driver this morning that I heard that nigeria Army has cleared the road block in jebba,the driver told me categorically that they are still there, because they are all cooperated with the directive of the strike
Hope you never pay for the stuffs in case dem spoil grin

I think is time we stop petrol tankers from leaving the south.

9 Likes

Re: Food Stuff Strike: Nigeria Army Didn't Return Normalcy To Jebba- Kaduna Road by khalling2008: 10:45am On Feb 27, 2021
BabaOwen:
Hope you never pay for the stuffs in case dem spoil grin

I think is time we stop petrol tankers from leaving the south.
infact, I have paid for the market and paid for the transport down south.
this is the time our leaders should come together and have plan b because by the next week things will go up, our farmers has been sent away from farm by fulanis, the next option now is through boarder,

4 Likes

Re: Food Stuff Strike: Nigeria Army Didn't Return Normalcy To Jebba- Kaduna Road by Nobody: 10:48am On Feb 27, 2021
khalling2008:

this is the time our leaders should come together and have plan b because by the next week things will go up, our farmers has been sent away from farm by fulanis, the next option now is through boarder,
I hope we won't beg them to eventually bring the stuffs.

I prefer importing from other West African countries.

Which is more cheaper between buying from Benin Republic and buying from the north?
Re: Food Stuff Strike: Nigeria Army Didn't Return Normalcy To Jebba- Kaduna Road by Yves4real(f): 12:15pm On Feb 27, 2021
True. If the driver is sincere, he will tell you that some truck drivers coming to the south were killed. A reliable source who sells tomatoes at tomatoes' market in Benin city confirmed the killing of four or five of their tomatoes' truck drivers (Hausa). May be the drivers were forming strong head.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Food Stuff Strike: Nigeria Army Didn't Return Normalcy To Jebba- Kaduna Road by obyrich(m): 5:26pm On Feb 27, 2021
Yves4real:
True. If the driver is sincere, he will tell you that some truck drivers coming to the south were killed. A reliable source who sells tomatoes at tomatoes' market in Benin city confirmed the killing of four or five of their tomatoes' truck drivers (Hausa). May be the drivers were forming strong head.
The union people killed them?

1 Like

Re: Food Stuff Strike: Nigeria Army Didn't Return Normalcy To Jebba- Kaduna Road by Kaymercury(m): 6:04pm On Feb 27, 2021
I'm currently stuck in the traffic,I sincerely hope Southerners will reciprocate this act with immediate alacrity this is insanity no finished goods should leave south to North as well,lot of people has lost several millions with this singular act alone

2 Likes

Re: Food Stuff Strike: Nigeria Army Didn't Return Normalcy To Jebba- Kaduna Road by Genesiis(m): 6:07pm On Feb 27, 2021
It's true, a paint rubber of beans I usually buy for 1,400 naira is now sold for 1,700. Who knows how much it will cost in days to come.

1 Like

Re: Food Stuff Strike: Nigeria Army Didn't Return Normalcy To Jebba- Kaduna Road by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 6:08pm On Feb 27, 2021
Yves4real:
The question is,why kill any northern? Last time i checked, Hausa,Nupe,Gwari are also victims of Fulani. why can the south restrict their reprisals to the people that are actually responsible? If the north decide to go on reprisal, do you guys have any idea the number of southerns in Niger, Abuja,Kaduna, Kano,Sokoto?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Food Stuff Strike: Nigeria Army Didn't Return Normalcy To Jebba- Kaduna Road by AfonjaConehead: 6:12pm On Feb 27, 2021
HopeVictor:
Make them remain there till the foods spoil...

And they must never bring in any spoilt or rotten foodstuff... Useless people.

The enemy of the the south are many: the Fed govt,the army,the north and to some extent,the yoruba people who keep empowering these northerners....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Food Stuff Strike: Nigeria Army Didn't Return Normalcy To Jebba- Kaduna Road by AfonjaConehead: 6:13pm On Feb 27, 2021
Ibrahimmrfish:

The question is,why kill any northern? Last time i checked, Hausa,Nupe,Gwari are also victims of Fulani. why can the south restrict their reprisals to the people that are actually responsible? If the north decide to go on reprisal, do you guys have any idea the number of southerns in Niger, Abuja,Kaduna, Kano,Sokoto?

Shut up your mouth...do you think at all?
Didn't a Hausa man beat up a pregnant woman and killed a yoruba man who came to make peace?

That's the question..
So much for Mallam mentality..

5 Likes

Re: Food Stuff Strike: Nigeria Army Didn't Return Normalcy To Jebba- Kaduna Road by jlinkd78(m): 6:14pm On Feb 27, 2021
Following
Re: Food Stuff Strike: Nigeria Army Didn't Return Normalcy To Jebba- Kaduna Road by Daytonbale: 6:16pm On Feb 27, 2021
ok
Re: Food Stuff Strike: Nigeria Army Didn't Return Normalcy To Jebba- Kaduna Road by AfonjaConehead: 6:19pm On Feb 27, 2021
khalling2008:

The south is under siege from the fed govt,the military and the north..

This is doom staring at us in the face. The fulanis are killing the farmers in the farms,the north are hoarding foodstuff and the fed govt controls what comes through the borders. The south should call for a conference

3 Likes

Re: Food Stuff Strike: Nigeria Army Didn't Return Normalcy To Jebba- Kaduna Road by HopeVictor(m): 6:25pm On Feb 27, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

And they must never bring in any spoilt or rotten foodstuff... Useless people.

The enemy of the the south are many: the Fed govt,the army,the north and to some extent,the yoruba people who keep empowering these northerners....
Yorubas are always two sided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Food Stuff Strike: Nigeria Army Didn't Return Normalcy To Jebba- Kaduna Road by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 6:37pm On Feb 27, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

Shut up your mouth...do you think at all?
Didn't a Hausa man beat up a pregnant woman and killed a yoruba man who came to make peace?

That's the question..
So much for Mallam mentality..
The same way a Yoruba man killed a boy last year in Minna,but yet not a single Southerner was killed for his action. P.S,i am not a hausa man,it is clear that you are just a miserable soul.He if we think like you and decide to blame other southern s for what a single person act,do you think millions of you will be safe in the north.
Re: Food Stuff Strike: Nigeria Army Didn't Return Normalcy To Jebba- Kaduna Road by Nobody: 6:44pm On Feb 27, 2021
Southern youths should wake up and block all oil tankers leaving south into the north. They should also destroy the pipeline carrying oil to kaduna state. Two can play the game. Bunch of fools

4 Likes

Re: Food Stuff Strike: Nigeria Army Didn't Return Normalcy To Jebba- Kaduna Road by StaffofOrayan(m): 7:02pm On Feb 27, 2021
Where are those women they deployed to flush out criminals?
This country na mad trips
Re: Food Stuff Strike: Nigeria Army Didn't Return Normalcy To Jebba- Kaduna Road by BastardWike: 7:05pm On Feb 27, 2021
khalling2008:

I think they only placed the embargo on foodstuffs going to the SW because here in the East, several lorries have been arriving from the North. That's their business anyways, stop bringing your food and we simply buy elsewhere.
Meanwhile, once it gets serious, we will equally block Obolo Afor, Auchi and the SW border towns with North, and no petroleum tankers or other manufactured goods will be allowed to pass. Even Southern youth corpers providing free services in the North will have to return.

1 Like

Re: Food Stuff Strike: Nigeria Army Didn't Return Normalcy To Jebba- Kaduna Road by iSlayer: 7:11pm On Feb 27, 2021
BastardWike:

I think they only placed the embargo on foodstuffs going to the SW because here in the East, several lorries have been arriving from the North. That's their business anyways, stop bringing your food and we simply buy elsewhere.

Elsewhere where?
Re: Food Stuff Strike: Nigeria Army Didn't Return Normalcy To Jebba- Kaduna Road by Monogamy: 7:12pm On Feb 27, 2021
Northerners can't threaten southerners about food supply.

Southern region share borders with other african countries
Re: Food Stuff Strike: Nigeria Army Didn't Return Normalcy To Jebba- Kaduna Road by AfonjaConehead: 7:24pm On Feb 27, 2021
Ibrahimmrfish:

The same way a Yoruba man killed a boy last year in Minna,but yet not a single Southerner was killed for his action. P.S,i am not a hausa man,it is clear that you are just a miserable soul.He if we think like you and decide to blame other southern s for what a single person act,do you think millions of you will be safe in the north.

4KU... Mallam
Re: Food Stuff Strike: Nigeria Army Didn't Return Normalcy To Jebba- Kaduna Road by saaron(m): 7:31pm On Feb 27, 2021
This is why I always preach the gospel of DISINTEGRATION at every given opportunity. If you think the Fulani Regime is not behind the food blockade by fulani northerners then you're an unfortunate human being. This act alone is an act of war but some usefull idiots will rather bury their heads in the sand than face the NAKED TRUTH. What screams war better than terrorists slaughtering farmers and wiping out indigenous villages and communities for fulani occupation? No sensible human will be blind to this obvious reality.
Buhari's regime have been planning this all along. It's part of their strategy to realize their Fulanization agenda in Nigeria.
Check, study the regime carefully and you'll realize that every one of their policies from Cryp.to ban to shuting down Southern borders and off course terrorism, and their lopsided appointments is aimed at nothing but CRIPPLING THE SOUTH ECONOMICALLY AND POLITICALLY (SILENT JIHAD). They basically rule Nigeria through the prism of fulanization.

North's so called food strike is part of the reason why buhari's fulani regime unleashed fulani terrorists on Middle Belt and Southern Nigeria immediately after assuming power to subdue our regions and totally cripple farming activities. So that when they (fulani merchants of death) decide to punish us by hoarding or baning movement of food supplies produced by their hausa slaves in the North, we'll be subdued by hunger.
If there's anything more wicked and savage than fulani people, then it must be Satan himself as their own version of wickednes is second to none. They're nothing but calamities and human natural disasters.

That's why South and Middle Belt must rise up and work towards life outside Nigeria. The country is already DEAD thanks to buhari's fulani regime.

4 Likes

Re: Food Stuff Strike: Nigeria Army Didn't Return Normalcy To Jebba- Kaduna Road by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 7:52pm On Feb 27, 2021
Ibrahimmrfish:

The question is,why kill any northern? Last time i checked, Hausa,Nupe,Gwari are also victims of Fulani. why can the south restrict their reprisals to the people that are actually responsible? [s]If the north decide to go on reprisal, do you guys have any idea the number of southerns in Niger, Abuja,Kaduna, Kano,Sokoto?[/s]
we’re tired of the constant threats of violence by northern terrorists, please do your worst

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Food Stuff Strike: Nigeria Army Didn't Return Normalcy To Jebba- Kaduna Road by Optional09: 8:04pm On Feb 27, 2021
khalling2008:

which nonsense market are you expecting, contact local farmers, give them some loan or upfront payment to invest in their farm so that you will no longer wait to the trash coming from North. I beg wise up
Re: Food Stuff Strike: Nigeria Army Didn't Return Normalcy To Jebba- Kaduna Road by Back2Daura(m): 8:09pm On Feb 27, 2021
Artificial food scarcity and ban of food supply is called food war, Which is very dangerous!
Re: Food Stuff Strike: Nigeria Army Didn't Return Normalcy To Jebba- Kaduna Road by timagentms: 9:17pm On Feb 27, 2021
is true, a bucket of tomato sold for 800 is now 3000 now. I wanted to buy, but take relay race as I heard the price.

This country need serious restructuring and Yoruba people should wake up from their slumber.

2 Likes

Re: Food Stuff Strike: Nigeria Army Didn't Return Normalcy To Jebba- Kaduna Road by Yves4real(f): 9:56pm On Feb 27, 2021
Ibrahimmrfish:

Next time, read to understand & resist the urge to respond foolishly. They were killed in the north by northerners while bringing tomatoes to Edo state.

1 Like

Re: Food Stuff Strike: Nigeria Army Didn't Return Normalcy To Jebba- Kaduna Road by Yves4real(f): 10:01pm On Feb 27, 2021
obyrich:
The union people killed them?

The northern terrorists that blocked the routes to the south killed them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Exposed:Why Nigeria Bought JF-17 Fighter Jets From Pakistan / Buhari Is Shocked Terrorists Shot Down Military Plane / Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial: Pro-biafra Group Shuts Cameroon Borders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.