Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,302 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:06 AM

Bandits Kill 22 At Zamfara Gold Mine - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits Kill 22 At Zamfara Gold Mine (28891 Views)

Military Jets Bombard Bello Turji’s Residence At Zamfara Forest, Scores Killed / Zamfara Gold Mining: South-South Governors To Meet On Monday / Zamfara Gold: I Never Said FG Should Hands Off Rivers Oil - Wike (2) (3) (4)

Re: Bandits Kill 22 At Zamfara Gold Mine by ABJ4Real(m): 4:09am On Feb 28, 2021
Baba Buhari has all the powers to stop this senseless killings if he wants to. These criminals are not ghosts that people can't see and be summarily dealt with. But only Baba knows why he's not acting like a Commander in Chief.
Re: Bandits Kill 22 At Zamfara Gold Mine by Nobody: 5:30am On Feb 28, 2021
Bandits kill illegal miners you mean....
Re: Bandits Kill 22 At Zamfara Gold Mine by 9japride(m): 7:18am On Feb 28, 2021
Why are northerners very silent on all these killings, it's really what I don't understand? But if it has to do with Biafra matter or end Sars you will see them posting all sort of things on all social media online then you wonder what kind of people they are? Smh
Re: Bandits Kill 22 At Zamfara Gold Mine by Inteltower: 8:24am On Feb 28, 2021
heendrix:
Is it True innocent blood cry daily to God for vengeance as said in Genesis when the Book was talking bout Cain and Abel

Why's it different in this dispensation?? and to see that these folks who sponsor and carry this act still live long to keep committing these attrocities beat my spine to a surprise.

Funny enough a cleric recently was saying, the people holding hostage over 180M citizen of this country are not up to 500 but yet no one is ready to stand and say it's enough. what a pity

Lets join forces as i am assembling a group of individuals with the intelligence and activist spirit to challenge and counter the problems of this country

Chat me up on whatsapp if interested (08136156015)
Re: Bandits Kill 22 At Zamfara Gold Mine by Inteltower: 8:25am On Feb 28, 2021
KoleDgreat2020:
failed nation

Lets join forces as i am assembling a group of individuals with the intelligence and activist spirit to challenge and counter the problems of this country

Re: Bandits Kill 22 At Zamfara Gold Mine by Inteltower: 8:26am On Feb 28, 2021
Idiko1:

It is funny the southwestern media houses have gone dumb and foolish. Nigerians must call spade a spade. It is no longer fashionable to call them hoodlums, they refer to them as bandits to suit their silly narratives. These people are terrorists and should be treated as such. Since the idiotic government of Nigeria had branded non-violent group as a terrorist, the method of naming has changed. The violent groups are called bandits or hoodlums while the non-violent groups are regarded as terrorist. When a country cannot even properly identify a group, the country is a shithole.

Re: Bandits Kill 22 At Zamfara Gold Mine by Inteltower: 8:27am On Feb 28, 2021
Genesiis:
This country needs a factory resetting

Re: Bandits Kill 22 At Zamfara Gold Mine by Inteltower: 8:31am On Feb 28, 2021
emerged01:
Southern Nigeria should not sleep. Armed robbers can’t be killing your neighbors and you say” you nothing concern me”. We all know it is a matter of time.....If our leaders are sleeping we should not be sleeping.

Re: Bandits Kill 22 At Zamfara Gold Mine by Inteltower: 8:32am On Feb 28, 2021
BobbieZion:
In the words of an elderly wise war veteran.
He said " Protect yourselves because we are heading towards Somalia ".

Re: Bandits Kill 22 At Zamfara Gold Mine by Inteltower: 8:35am On Feb 28, 2021
KosiGee:

Injustice??
Are they the only ones experiencing injustice or are they the only ones who have experienced injustice??

We southerners should not mock the northerners. As long as Nigeria remains together, insecurity and terrorism in the north remain a Nigeria problem.

This is the early stages. It will get bigger unless southerners unite and take the bull by the horn.

The problem is not leaving the north any time soon.
Think people...decades of nurturing Almajiris, packing babies and underaged children in Islamic schools under a cleric...these grow up without skills, education and misfits. Apart from handouts from northern politicians, these group of people are vulnerable to recruitments from terrorists and bandits...give them millions and they still won’t be able to help themselves develop...What do all think are the fate of these kids who were almajiris about 10 years ago?

People from the south hustle, raise money and some leave the country. How many times have you seen a core Hausa/Fulani person planning to leave the country? Igbos, Yorubas etc travel for education abroad, achieve masters, PhDs, business, trading, shipments, work hard and relocate families from Nigeria to Uk, USA, Canada, Australia etc.

Apart from the ethnic minorities from the north who who though speak Hausa work hard to develop and move families abroad. Fulani-core Hausas remain parasites and depend on handouts from the states and federal govt.

Banditry/kidnappings and terrorism will remain attractive and the only options to the illiterate Fulani and Hausas. These problem isn’t going away from Nigeria for at least 50 years from now. The future isn’t looking good coupled with the influx of Fulani mercenaries from neighbouring African countries.

Anyone laughing at the north is simply being ignorant. Nigeria will get worse. Call me a pessimist. The future isn’t very good. Don’t be deceived by any pastor or marabout telling you otherwise.

Re: Bandits Kill 22 At Zamfara Gold Mine by Inteltower: 8:36am On Feb 28, 2021
wink2015:
RESTRUCTURE NIGERIA

Create state police.

We can not continue like this.

Re: Bandits Kill 22 At Zamfara Gold Mine by Inteltower: 8:37am On Feb 28, 2021
redsun:
What will it take to declarer Nigeria officially a war zone? Is it because the mainstream media don't broadcast these horrific acts?

Re: Bandits Kill 22 At Zamfara Gold Mine by KoleDgreat2020(m): 8:44am On Feb 28, 2021
Inteltower:

is ok

Re: Bandits Kill 22 At Zamfara Gold Mine by Belmot(m): 11:35am On Feb 28, 2021
As you lay your bed...........
Re: Bandits Kill 22 At Zamfara Gold Mine by adonisuwa(m): 11:46am On Feb 28, 2021
MickzyDonald:
This country ehn, we don't even know who is ruling us again
Na that yesterday old baba

2023 Presidency: Bashir Ahmaad Picks Tinubu Over Goodluck Jonathan / Why Naira Is In Free Fall – Olusegun Aganga / Boko Haram Kills Soldier, Family Cries Out As Army Refuses To Release Corpse