Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,138 members, 7,807,453 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

Abdulsalam Sanyaolu 'Charles Olumo' Celebrates His 97th Birthday (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Abdulsalam Sanyaolu 'Charles Olumo' Celebrates His 97th Birthday (Photos, Video) (56378 Views)

Primate Ayodele Places Charles Olumo On Life Salary, Donates ₦‎500,000 To Him / Sen Ifeanyi Ubah Celebrates HRH Igwe K.O.N Orizu 111 On His 97th Birthday / NURTW Boss, MC Olumo Celebrates Acquiring Two Different Houses For His Wives. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdulsalam Sanyaolu 'Charles Olumo' Celebrates His 97th Birthday (Photos, Video) by Burgerlomo: 12:50pm On Feb 27, 2021
HBD sir
Re: Abdulsalam Sanyaolu 'Charles Olumo' Celebrates His 97th Birthday (Photos, Video) by afomatt: 12:52pm On Feb 27, 2021
You are carnibony I. Want you to speak laconically
Re: Abdulsalam Sanyaolu 'Charles Olumo' Celebrates His 97th Birthday (Photos, Video) by capitalzero: 12:55pm On Feb 27, 2021
Alabyte:
Rumour has it at a time that, he's Pasuma's Dad... Happy birthday Sir
Pasuma mother waa an actress who was part of agbako theatre group. It is possible he impregnated her.

1 Like

Re: Abdulsalam Sanyaolu 'Charles Olumo' Celebrates His 97th Birthday (Photos, Video) by saasala(m): 12:55pm On Feb 27, 2021
Draslo:

It's definitely a lie

Its not a lie bro. Been watching this man since I was a kid and I am 34, and he has always been old.

4 Likes

Re: Abdulsalam Sanyaolu 'Charles Olumo' Celebrates His 97th Birthday (Photos, Video) by Starhearts: 12:55pm On Feb 27, 2021
Pasuma wonder over to u
Re: Abdulsalam Sanyaolu 'Charles Olumo' Celebrates His 97th Birthday (Photos, Video) by m140(m): 12:58pm On Feb 27, 2021
SenorFax:
Wow, so he's that old?
Am surprised too

1 Like

Re: Abdulsalam Sanyaolu 'Charles Olumo' Celebrates His 97th Birthday (Photos, Video) by Abdulcisse: 12:59pm On Feb 27, 2021
Happy birthday to you Sir!
Re: Abdulsalam Sanyaolu 'Charles Olumo' Celebrates His 97th Birthday (Photos, Video) by lakesidepapa(m): 12:59pm On Feb 27, 2021
Judolisco:
I can't forget his line in saworoide... Mo gbo pe eyin len doba lamu... They replied him... Awa ko ati gba kamu... Then he said... E oti gba kamu isin le gba kamu Sara lo kan kan grin

Yes � Oti pe gann oo

2 Likes

Re: Abdulsalam Sanyaolu 'Charles Olumo' Celebrates His 97th Birthday (Photos, Video) by capitalzero: 1:02pm On Feb 27, 2021
Judolisco:
people that completed secondary school in d 60's or 70's can speak very good English most of them were taught by the whites.... But u see even graduates now struggling
My uncle had secondary education in 50s. Most professor of english cannot match his speaking ability. They called him professor then.
Well, we got independent too early. We had few educated elites when Britons left . Awo, Zik, Bello were myopic in their views. They were in their 40s then.

3 Likes

Re: Abdulsalam Sanyaolu 'Charles Olumo' Celebrates His 97th Birthday (Photos, Video) by Xpol: 1:03pm On Feb 27, 2021
Draslo:

It's definitely a lie
I don’t believe it either maybe they mean 79 and most of those old people don’t know their real age they just use some events to calculate their age and approximate it. Even me self don’t know my real age lol
Re: Abdulsalam Sanyaolu 'Charles Olumo' Celebrates His 97th Birthday (Photos, Video) by AndyCole16(m): 1:07pm On Feb 27, 2021
Icyexpressions:
Enitamilaya, takulaya.....

Happy birthday sir
wink smiley smiley
This should be in Kunmo with Fadeyi Oloro
Re: Abdulsalam Sanyaolu 'Charles Olumo' Celebrates His 97th Birthday (Photos, Video) by TitanzStudio(m): 1:08pm On Feb 27, 2021
Congrats
Re: Abdulsalam Sanyaolu 'Charles Olumo' Celebrates His 97th Birthday (Photos, Video) by basadenet: 1:09pm On Feb 27, 2021
Wish you long life and prosperity.
Re: Abdulsalam Sanyaolu 'Charles Olumo' Celebrates His 97th Birthday (Photos, Video) by Femeto: 1:09pm On Feb 27, 2021
Olohun ma je ka ri Agbako o. Happy birthday to him.
Re: Abdulsalam Sanyaolu 'Charles Olumo' Celebrates His 97th Birthday (Photos, Video) by wumi2017(f): 1:11pm On Feb 27, 2021
Long life and prosperity baba agbako
Re: Abdulsalam Sanyaolu 'Charles Olumo' Celebrates His 97th Birthday (Photos, Video) by FBIBOT(m): 1:12pm On Feb 27, 2021
stag:
cheesy

I'm not sure why this news makes me feel happy. But seeing this man sure changed my mood with memories of early 90s.. Watching him & Fadeyi Oloro with his dane gun grin

Happy birthday old Gee! More years in good health

Sweet memories grin

1 Like

Re: Abdulsalam Sanyaolu 'Charles Olumo' Celebrates His 97th Birthday (Photos, Video) by omorttee4u(m): 1:13pm On Feb 27, 2021
Is he the man that once claimed to be pasuma's dad...
Re: Abdulsalam Sanyaolu 'Charles Olumo' Celebrates His 97th Birthday (Photos, Video) by omorttee4u(m): 1:14pm On Feb 27, 2021
Is he the man that once claimed to be pasuma's dad...happy birthday!
Re: Abdulsalam Sanyaolu 'Charles Olumo' Celebrates His 97th Birthday (Photos, Video) by FBIBOT(m): 1:16pm On Feb 27, 2021
Judolisco:
I can't forget his line in saworoide... Mo gbo pe eyin len doba lamu... They replied him... Awa ko ati gba kamu... Then he said... E oti gba kamu isin le gba kamu Sara lo kan kan grin

You get memory nd he shot them with those locally built shey pistol àbi shotgun grin

1 Like

Re: Abdulsalam Sanyaolu 'Charles Olumo' Celebrates His 97th Birthday (Photos, Video) by Oshokalo: 1:20pm On Feb 27, 2021
do they mean he was 80 something when he was acting
Re: Abdulsalam Sanyaolu 'Charles Olumo' Celebrates His 97th Birthday (Photos, Video) by Judolisco(m): 1:20pm On Feb 27, 2021
capitalzero:

My uncle had secondary education in 50s. Most professor of english cannot match his speaking ability. They called him professor then.
Well, we got independent too early. We had few educated elites when Britons left . Awo, Zik, Bello were myopic in their views. They were in their 40s then.
jst 2 early bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abdulsalam Sanyaolu 'Charles Olumo' Celebrates His 97th Birthday (Photos, Video) by buragidi(m): 1:22pm On Feb 27, 2021
Lols..Nobody can Tamilaya. He, who tamilaya is takulaya. He who takulaya will die woorolly and jejentically.

"E ee ti gba kamu, loote yi lesese wa gba kamu. O ya, fun won ni kamu ni kookan"

This is of the greatest actors of our time. One of the one who laid foundation of nolkywood. In those days, agbako and his crew would move from cities to cities and villages to villages for stage play, especially during festive seasons.

Happy birthday to a great icon. LL& P sir.

Icyexpressions:
Enitamilaya, takulaya.....

Happy birthday sir

4 Likes

Re: Abdulsalam Sanyaolu 'Charles Olumo' Celebrates His 97th Birthday (Photos, Video) by Oshokalo: 1:23pm On Feb 27, 2021
what about ajigijaga those guy where the old agbero then

2 Likes

Re: Abdulsalam Sanyaolu 'Charles Olumo' Celebrates His 97th Birthday (Photos, Video) by Lightorder: 1:25pm On Feb 27, 2021
StagethemTVee:
Veteran Yoruba Actor, Abdulsalam Sanyaolu, popularly known as Charles Olumo ‘Agbako’, clocked 97 years during the week and he was celebrated by Foluke Daramola and others. He is seen in this video dancing and thanking God for long life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7eZSIfpJ04

Happy birthday sir! 97 years is not easy o. I am in pains this morning. A friend who was very lively and vibrant died in an accident yesterday! Trailer drivers, una weldone. Baba, happy birthday! Thank God for his grace in your life
Re: Abdulsalam Sanyaolu 'Charles Olumo' Celebrates His 97th Birthday (Photos, Video) by alexola20(m): 1:30pm On Feb 27, 2021
Re: Abdulsalam Sanyaolu 'Charles Olumo' Celebrates His 97th Birthday (Photos, Video) by alexola20(m): 1:33pm On Feb 27, 2021
Re: Abdulsalam Sanyaolu 'Charles Olumo' Celebrates His 97th Birthday (Photos, Video) by Theoarhics: 1:34pm On Feb 27, 2021
I pray I get older than him as I also wish him longlife and good health
Re: Abdulsalam Sanyaolu 'Charles Olumo' Celebrates His 97th Birthday (Photos, Video) by CodeTemplar: 1:37pm On Feb 27, 2021
This one is suppose to hint those who say Yoruba Nollywood picked up after mainstream Nollywood. Where are his boys now? Eyin Ejo and co?
Re: Abdulsalam Sanyaolu 'Charles Olumo' Celebrates His 97th Birthday (Photos, Video) by Demainman1: 1:40pm On Feb 27, 2021
No way Agbako will be 97 years. We lived together at Ikare Akoko and he was not older than my father. At most he will be in his mid to late 80s

Happy birthday all the same.
Re: Abdulsalam Sanyaolu 'Charles Olumo' Celebrates His 97th Birthday (Photos, Video) by sukumzi99(m): 1:42pm On Feb 27, 2021
E o ti gba ka mu, E o gba kamu Sara lokan lokan. Sarawo ide. [color=#006600][/color]
Re: Abdulsalam Sanyaolu 'Charles Olumo' Celebrates His 97th Birthday (Photos, Video) by femi4: 1:42pm On Feb 27, 2021
The lucifer himself

Remembered him in Kumo

"Emi ni Lucifer..... Lucifer eni rere"
Re: Abdulsalam Sanyaolu 'Charles Olumo' Celebrates His 97th Birthday (Photos, Video) by orikoku: 1:56pm On Feb 27, 2021
May your days be long sir. Charles Olumo Àgbákò.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kemi Afolabi: I Have Been On Sex Break For More Than A Year / Checkout Timaya's Dope Church Outfit (Photo) / Festus Fadeyi: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Rumor Of Dating 70-Year-Old Billionaire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.