Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,185 members, 7,807,624 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:25 PM

Ganduje Sacks Salihu Tanko Yakasai Over "Unguarded Comments" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ganduje Sacks Salihu Tanko Yakasai Over "Unguarded Comments" (30210 Views)

Ganduje Sacks Muazu Magaji, NNPC Project Director, Weeks After Praising Taliban / Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death / Governor Ganduje Sacks All Permanent Secretaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ganduje Sacks Salihu Tanko Yakasai Over "Unguarded Comments" by Igboarecriminal(f): 12:50pm On Feb 27, 2021
Governor Abdullahi Umar Ganduje of Kano state has relieved his Special Adviser on Media, Salihu Tanko Yakasai of his appointment over his continued unguarded comments and utterances which are deemed contrary to the stand of the All Progressive Congress (APC) government which he is serving.

The state commissioner for Information, Malam Muhammad Garba, who conveyed the governor’s directive in a statement Saturday, said the sack is with immediate effect.
He said the aide had failed to differentiate between personal opinion and official stand on matters of public concern and therefore cannot be allowed to continue to serve in a government he does not believe in.

The governor also warned political appointees and public servants to guard against making statements capable of drawing superfluous controversy.

The statement reaffirmed the commitment of Governor Ganduje to the policies and programmes of the administration of President Muhammadu Buhari.
https://leadership.ng/breaking-ganduje-sacks-media-aide/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

4 Likes

Re: Ganduje Sacks Salihu Tanko Yakasai Over "Unguarded Comments" by Anyiamaka: 12:52pm On Feb 27, 2021
What nonsense!!!

22 Likes

Re: Ganduje Sacks Salihu Tanko Yakasai Over "Unguarded Comments" by Omihanifa: 12:52pm On Feb 27, 2021
Small time now they will call him back

He was sacked last year for openly speaking against the Buhari adminstration and they brought him back again. Infact the Kano State government had to lie that he wasn't sacked but suspended.

Everyone knows in Kano that salihu Tanko yakassai doesn't hide his feelings, and he won't lick anybodys ass

270 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Ganduje Sacks Salihu Tanko Yakasai Over "Unguarded Comments" by Kriss216: 12:52pm On Feb 27, 2021
The truth is bitter.

85 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ganduje Sacks Salihu Tanko Yakasai Over "Unguarded Comments" by GOVERNMENT2: 12:53pm On Feb 27, 2021
cool

ALL I CAN SAY TO THE SACKED AID IS SAI BABA

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje Sacks Salihu Tanko Yakasai Over "Unguarded Comments" by Igboarecriminal(f): 12:57pm On Feb 27, 2021
Kriss216:
The truth is bitter.

No. His devotion to the code is not absolute. He is a fake knight. He is seeking attention from PDP, he is a political prostitute

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ganduje Sacks Salihu Tanko Yakasai Over "Unguarded Comments" by Gondonu: 12:58pm On Feb 27, 2021
They can just stomach the truth.Gandollar thinks Buhari will continue to save him forever.He will answer for his sins one day.

85 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje Sacks Salihu Tanko Yakasai Over "Unguarded Comments" by Mayng01(m): 12:59pm On Feb 27, 2021
That aide is giving awareness. He shall contest for governor in the nearest future and win cos he speaks the truth and stand by it even in the face of threat

128 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ganduje Sacks Salihu Tanko Yakasai Over "Unguarded Comments" by Kriss216: 1:00pm On Feb 27, 2021
Igboarecriminal:
No. His devotion to the code is not absolute. He is a fake knight. He is seeking attention from PDP, he is a political prostitute
No. He was honest.

Honesty is not needed in APC, his crime.

174 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ganduje Sacks Salihu Tanko Yakasai Over "Unguarded Comments" by Emyzoloye5(m): 1:02pm On Feb 27, 2021
somebody very powerful is backing this yakassi of a guy! for him to be this bold and outspoken

could it be kwakwanso? or Atiku

3 Likes

Re: Ganduje Sacks Salihu Tanko Yakasai Over "Unguarded Comments" by GamalNasser: 1:03pm On Feb 27, 2021
They don't like the truth

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje Sacks Salihu Tanko Yakasai Over "Unguarded Comments" by Ay77(m): 1:04pm On Feb 27, 2021
Imagine.. they can’t handle criticism

8 Likes

Re: Ganduje Sacks Salihu Tanko Yakasai Over "Unguarded Comments" by TitanzStudio(m): 1:04pm On Feb 27, 2021
What Nonesense
Re: Ganduje Sacks Salihu Tanko Yakasai Over "Unguarded Comments" by BigSarah(f): 1:04pm On Feb 27, 2021
grin You can't be in APC and speak truth, do you want the party to implode... The fuel of APC is lies and denial...

70 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ganduje Sacks Salihu Tanko Yakasai Over "Unguarded Comments" by AMvanquish: 1:06pm On Feb 27, 2021
Someone on this forum predicted this yesterday.
Well, this is expected. Even though I oppose alot of his statements in the past, I really don't blame him. He was just being loyal to his Boss.
But I respect him for speaking up, despite being part of government.
The same way he was critiscizing Sanusi, he has now fell into the same trap of speak your mind and let your conscience be at rest.

And also note that his former Boss Ganduje, does not like any sort of criticism on his government and anything APC. He appreciates praise singers and sychophants more.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje Sacks Salihu Tanko Yakasai Over "Unguarded Comments" by fourboys: 1:06pm On Feb 27, 2021
In some countries this Ganjude go still dey prison... but here in naija......

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje Sacks Salihu Tanko Yakasai Over "Unguarded Comments" by babatee90(m): 1:06pm On Feb 27, 2021
Hahaha lots of people predicted the outcome when I saw the news yesterday...a predictable govt who is scared of the truth

6 Likes

Re: Ganduje Sacks Salihu Tanko Yakasai Over "Unguarded Comments" by President99: 1:06pm On Feb 27, 2021
APC is a failure

10 Likes

Re: Ganduje Sacks Salihu Tanko Yakasai Over "Unguarded Comments" by AceRoyal: 1:06pm On Feb 27, 2021

Always quick to arrest, sack and harass true patriots with genuine concerns and good conscience but very slow in dealing with the issues of insecurity, terrorism, terrorists, terrorist enablers and worse state of our economy!
What a government!

I love my country but I'm very ashamed of our leaders!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje Sacks Salihu Tanko Yakasai Over "Unguarded Comments" by Princeakpaaa: 1:07pm On Feb 27, 2021
Igboarecriminal:

STFU! Always justifying wrongs

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje Sacks Salihu Tanko Yakasai Over "Unguarded Comments" by Bampeh: 1:07pm On Feb 27, 2021
There is more to the sacking than this.

Bampeh don't trust politicians
Re: Ganduje Sacks Salihu Tanko Yakasai Over "Unguarded Comments" by lastempero: 1:08pm On Feb 27, 2021
ednuut20:
100% sure bet. 9ja game available

Payment after winning

Msg me on WhatsApp 0 7 0 8 5 7 9 9 3 5 4

Play n win for yourself abi u no need money.

4 Likes

Re: Ganduje Sacks Salihu Tanko Yakasai Over "Unguarded Comments" by LoudLord(m): 1:08pm On Feb 27, 2021
Our government with insecurity

Olorun Awa pelu wa

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje Sacks Salihu Tanko Yakasai Over "Unguarded Comments" by President99: 1:08pm On Feb 27, 2021
If you want to see failure in personification, look at APC. APC is synonymous to failure. Buhari is the worst president Nigeria has ever had!

14 Likes

Re: Ganduje Sacks Salihu Tanko Yakasai Over "Unguarded Comments" by lastempero: 1:08pm On Feb 27, 2021
ednuut20:
[b] 100% sure bet. 9ja game available

Payment after winning

Msg me on WhatsApl

Play n win for yourself abi u no need money.

5 Likes

Re: Ganduje Sacks Salihu Tanko Yakasai Over "Unguarded Comments" by Reference(m): 1:09pm On Feb 27, 2021
That is how they have been in Kano from time immemorial. Political opposition just springs up out of nowhere. You just cannot suppress the truth there.

3 Likes

Re: Ganduje Sacks Salihu Tanko Yakasai Over "Unguarded Comments" by Germi9: 1:09pm On Feb 27, 2021
Anyiamaka:
What nonsense!!!
i like him, he's got balls that Ganduje dont have,and i know Ganduje respects his guts

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje Sacks Salihu Tanko Yakasai Over "Unguarded Comments" by akeeng: 1:09pm On Feb 27, 2021
Thunder Buhari, APC, Kano, Ganduje, and the commissioner

[img]https://media./images/e0bcd8307823b7f38b6132c37b9cacc1/tenor.gif[/img]

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See Peoples Gazette Today's News Headlines (Photo) / So Yinka Ayefele Should Break The Law Because His Legs Hurt? - Ajimobi (Video) / Abia Government: Smart Adeyemi Suffering From Protracted Case Of Mental Illness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.