Stats: 3,150,363 members, 7,808,265 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:35 AM

2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues (68257 Views)

Kanye West 'walks On Water' As He Makes Entrance To Sunday Service / 2face Reacts To Burna Boy / 2face Reacts To Allegations Of Beating His Wife, Annie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by jaybenugo: 12:58pm On Feb 27, 2021
Apostle Suleiman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues; 2Face Reacts (Video)

2Face Idibia has reacted to the video of clergyman, Apostle Johnson Suleiman, recently saying he makes money through speaking in tongues, IgbereTV reports.

In a video that went viral, the clergyman while preaching at a church, said;

"There is a rumor going round that I have the machine that prints money. I like that rumor. They said he should be investigated that he has a machine that prints money. Somebody asked is it true, I said yes. He said I didn't know because I have already bought the machine.

When you speak in tongues, you are printing money.''

Without mentioning any name, 2face via his Instastories said the church members were shouting when the clergyman said this, without realising that they are the machine that prints the money. He said no one should come for him with their religious arrogance. According to him, everyone will find their way to heaven.

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1Cj3XZKYbc

https://igberetvnews.com/1383822/apostle-suleiman-says-makes-money-speaking-tongues-2face-reacts-video/

79 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by Fahdiga(m): 1:01pm On Feb 27, 2021
Chai how do I become a pastor. this people are cashing out big time without paying taxes. I think I have to start practicing how to speak in tongues and threatening people to donate money to me

216 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by Kriss216: 1:02pm On Feb 27, 2021
The truth is, No one knows the actual way to Heaven or the criteria to make Heaven.

Christians, Muslims, Buddhists, Pagans etc all believes their ways of life are the true way to Heaven, but that's not true. We're just doing guess work.

Just do good, that's all.

328 Likes 28 Shares

Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by Sundrus: 1:05pm On Feb 27, 2021
grin Rugged

Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by kingdman: 1:06pm On Feb 27, 2021
my wonderful pastor ride on, you are blessed!

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by milann: 1:06pm On Feb 27, 2021
Christ warned us

75 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by vikinatius(m): 1:08pm On Feb 27, 2021
Apostle don give people work again.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by pretydiva(f): 1:11pm On Feb 27, 2021
This man don too dey talk op recently

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by Righteousness2(m): 1:17pm On Feb 27, 2021
What you Have as a Bonafide Child of GOD is above Money!
Money is too little if you know what you are as a Genuie son/daughter of GOD.
It's unfortunate that will are in a world where people see Money as the ultimate.

If you Have a Genuie relationship with JESUS you Have ALL Things. You Control All things! You Have the Ultimate.

99 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by Perfectsouth(m): 1:18pm On Feb 27, 2021
these people forgot what their calling is, they've turned themselves into pulpit activist..
If they are not in sex scandal today, they are in mouth running scandal tomorrow.
They've been ridiculing the true Christians and pastors

53 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by chatinent: 1:18pm On Feb 27, 2021
kingdman:
my wonderful pastor ride on, you are blessed!

One of them.

Prints hugely from their blindfold of ignorance.

101 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by WeNoGoDie(m): 1:21pm On Feb 27, 2021
He has joined pastor Chris Oyaks to talk off point.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by Nobody: 1:21pm On Feb 27, 2021
If I'm not mistaken, I believe the Bible says when you speak in tongues there should be an interpreter hence its just rubbish.

Anyway who am I to judge? E be like say I go open church. Who get building wey he no dey use? I get guys wey fit form deaf lame blind and crippled. Righteousness can be the pastor because I know say na Lamba full him head. As a former banker I can be the treasurer. Counting money is in my DNA. Airforce 1 can be choir master. Lala go be ursher. This plan might just work O....

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by ojun50(m): 1:32pm On Feb 27, 2021
I don buy land, na to buy chair na him remain

In two weeks church go start

Make me self start to dey print money

Devil they respect this country

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by josh123(m): 2:11pm On Feb 27, 2021
this man has no qualities of a true servant of God

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by Jafaar: 2:45pm On Feb 27, 2021
you people like to criticize what you understand,by his speaking of tounges God blesses him with spiritual gifts which he uses to solve people's problem and the people may thank him with material things .He does not touch any tithe or offering of church members.
An ex general once gave him 1 million dollars for solving his problem,think off the others we don't know

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by mrdharkchild(m): 2:58pm On Feb 27, 2021
Jafaar:
you people like to criticize what you understand,by his speaking of tounges God blesses him with spiritual gifts which he uses to solve people's problem and the people may thank him with material things .He does not touch any tithe or offering of church members.
An ex general once gave him 1 million dollars for solving his problem,think off the others we don't know

Shut up

139 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by Rogerz007(m): 3:16pm On Feb 27, 2021
Jafaar:

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by sammysmiles(m): 3:21pm On Feb 27, 2021
Most times, it's people that are not affected that will intruding into matter that is not their business....
If I were to be a pastor, I won't care what the public or media says about me...
Take a look at bobrisky despite his confused and degrading lifestyle, he doesn't care all the insult been thrown at him...

Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by ikorodureporta: 3:21pm On Feb 27, 2021
mad apostle

Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by DarkJeddi(m): 3:22pm On Feb 27, 2021
Religion is a SCAM.. grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by studios28: 3:22pm On Feb 27, 2021

Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by kalu61(m): 3:22pm On Feb 27, 2021

Sisterfire, you will agree with me that 2face is 100% correct. These shallow minds be vomiting money to the humanoids.

His money printing machine is speaking in unknown tongues grin Without any discerning Spirit, he interprets the tongue according to his subjects emotional demands and desires, they start printing money.

Why do women fall prey to pastors and imams unlike men? because these servants of the most high are emotional manipulators and can hardly face men who are more rational in thinking.

Some humanoids are just wicked. Religion is man greatest undoing.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by prinsam30: 3:22pm On Feb 27, 2021
I rest my case
Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by visijo(m): 3:23pm On Feb 27, 2021

If you understand why pizza is made round but comes in a square box and is eaten in triangular pieces.. Then you can understand women �

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by daddytime(m): 3:23pm On Feb 27, 2021
War of the agbaris
Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by 96ACE: 3:23pm On Feb 27, 2021
Walahi! The members don't even know that they're the printing machine...lol

Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by prinsam30: 3:24pm On Feb 27, 2021
Jafaar:

the Gift of God is FREE ,y not give it out too for FREE

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by Commonguy(m): 3:24pm On Feb 27, 2021
God forbid and desperate Nigerians will now go to that church.

Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by Ghostmode2two(m): 3:25pm On Feb 27, 2021
The church of today has deviated far away from what our Lord Jesus Christ taught us.

Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by Jafaar: 3:25pm On Feb 27, 2021
prinsam30:

the Gift of God is FREE ,y not give it out too for FREE
it was a gift,it wasn't sold

Re: 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues by samwillyco1(m): 3:26pm On Feb 27, 2021
Laughable

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Could Ik Ogbonna's Wife Be The Most Beautiful Woman You've Ever Seen? / Nollywood Actor, Muka Ray Opens Multi-million Naira Hotel In Lagos [PICS] / Akuapim Poloo Sentenced To 90 Days Imprisonment