Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,821 members, 7,798,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:03 AM

Uche Maduagwu To Begin #EndAntiGayLaw Road Protest In Nigeria - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Maduagwu To Begin #EndAntiGayLaw Road Protest In Nigeria (48324 Views)

Uche Maduagwu To Davido: Marry Chioma Within 21 Days If .... / Uche Maduagwu To Bolu Okupe: "I No Be Your Mate. I Was Gay Before You Were Born" / Uche Maduagwu To DJ Cuppy: I Will Wash Your Pant, Dress Everyday If You Marry Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uche Maduagwu To Begin #EndAntiGayLaw Road Protest In Nigeria by jaybenugo: 3:47pm On Feb 27, 2021
Uche Maduagwu who came out as a gay man in January 2021, says he is planning on embarking on a march to demand an end to the anti-gay law in Nigeria, IgbereTV reports.

His post on Instagram reads;

''Coming out as gay remains the best decision i ever made. i lost endorsement deals, movie roles and friends because of this so join me as we embark on #EndAntiGayLawNaija peaceful road protest"
https://www.instagram.com/p/CLxFwROLlv0/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uche Maduagwu To Begin #EndAntiGayLaw Road Protest In Nigeria by Golan007: 4:11pm On Feb 27, 2021
You dey look for visa.

414 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Uche Maduagwu To Begin #EndAntiGayLaw Road Protest In Nigeria by heniford2: 4:18pm On Feb 27, 2021
Golan007:
You dey look for visa.
asin Eeh grin

217 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Uche Maduagwu To Begin #EndAntiGayLaw Road Protest In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:20pm On Feb 27, 2021
This guy na very sharp guy grin. Since acting never blow am him wan use this means jakpa from naija. Na visa him dey find.

257 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Uche Maduagwu To Begin #EndAntiGayLaw Road Protest In Nigeria by Samfloxin(m): 4:29pm On Feb 27, 2021
stinking thing.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uche Maduagwu To Begin #EndAntiGayLaw Road Protest In Nigeria by Orubebe01: 4:34pm On Feb 27, 2021
Hope say my area follow for where the road protest go shele cos my bulala don ready dey wait for am.

83 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uche Maduagwu To Begin #EndAntiGayLaw Road Protest In Nigeria by festacman(m): 4:46pm On Feb 27, 2021
Uche Maduagwu desperately wants to be arrested by Nigerian Government to boost his pro-LGBT visa eligibility. I hope he won't be fatally attacked by local anti-gay mob before the police arrest him.

323 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Uche Maduagwu To Begin #EndAntiGayLaw Road Protest In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:53pm On Feb 27, 2021
At last his gay status will be proven. Because them go burst him yansh for sanko after olopa nab am

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uche Maduagwu To Begin #EndAntiGayLaw Road Protest In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:53pm On Feb 27, 2021
Who are the idiots here giving this guy attention? Are they gay too?
Oh.. I. see... Na dem

36 Likes

Re: Uche Maduagwu To Begin #EndAntiGayLaw Road Protest In Nigeria by Richdad50(m): 4:53pm On Feb 27, 2021
Nothing in the world comes close to the pleasure and passion derived from heterosexual sex. The slippery feel of a vagina and the softness of her body is incomparable to any other pleasure known to man. The idea that a fellow man would lay you on your back or turn you over to penetrate your anal is shocking and demeaning.

No one in this world deserves to be a Gay. It is the greatest loss and deprivation to self and pleasure on one's earthly journey.

Richdad

330 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Uche Maduagwu To Begin #EndAntiGayLaw Road Protest In Nigeria by binaie(m): 4:53pm On Feb 27, 2021
When you are careless of what would become of your soul in the
afterlife this is what you get.
1 Corinthians 6:15-20

2 Likes

Re: Uche Maduagwu To Begin #EndAntiGayLaw Road Protest In Nigeria by Ceenelly(m): 4:53pm On Feb 27, 2021
OK
you just want to trend, and is so unfortunate for one to trend in this generation one have to do something out of normal.
Re: Uche Maduagwu To Begin #EndAntiGayLaw Road Protest In Nigeria by smile11s(m): 4:54pm On Feb 27, 2021
Women are really oppressed. Men are now dragging womanhood with woman. No be small thing.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Maduagwu To Begin #EndAntiGayLaw Road Protest In Nigeria by 96ACE: 4:54pm On Feb 27, 2021
Nonsense, so some idiots can say the future is transgendered. Indi aara

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Maduagwu To Begin #EndAntiGayLaw Road Protest In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:54pm On Feb 27, 2021
High time we repealed Gay laws and all such

We don't have to accept their belief, we don't have to accept them in our religious groups, and such, but we don't have to prosecute LGBTQ for their preferences in bed. So long as it does not harm our pockets, or ourselves.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uche Maduagwu To Begin #EndAntiGayLaw Road Protest In Nigeria by lordmayor2013(m): 4:54pm On Feb 27, 2021
Wasted ovary

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uche Maduagwu To Begin #EndAntiGayLaw Road Protest In Nigeria by NwaNimo1(m): 4:54pm On Feb 27, 2021

12 Likes

Re: Uche Maduagwu To Begin #EndAntiGayLaw Road Protest In Nigeria by recievesense: 4:54pm On Feb 27, 2021
If you know the meaning of his last name you will understand. BTW mad dey inside too. The guy na clout 101.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uche Maduagwu To Begin #EndAntiGayLaw Road Protest In Nigeria by Romanoff(f): 4:54pm On Feb 27, 2021
Them conduct naming ceremony for this one too o.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uche Maduagwu To Begin #EndAntiGayLaw Road Protest In Nigeria by MrOjay1(m): 4:54pm On Feb 27, 2021
This gay is really constituting nuisance.He should be apprehended and locked up where he won't see light for a long time

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Maduagwu To Begin #EndAntiGayLaw Road Protest In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:54pm On Feb 27, 2021
his pictures/ poses dey always funny me. Disgusting thing though

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uche Maduagwu To Begin #EndAntiGayLaw Road Protest In Nigeria by NwaOhafia: 4:54pm On Feb 27, 2021
grin

This guys don't really know where he stands in life, I have never seen anybody as confuse as him

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Maduagwu To Begin #EndAntiGayLaw Road Protest In Nigeria by Ishilove: 4:54pm On Feb 27, 2021
Why do I have a very strong feeling that this guy is not gay? undecided

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Uche Maduagwu To Begin #EndAntiGayLaw Road Protest In Nigeria by Lewisalexander(m): 4:55pm On Feb 27, 2021
grin
Re: Uche Maduagwu To Begin #EndAntiGayLaw Road Protest In Nigeria by Nightalan: 4:55pm On Feb 27, 2021
Lol, this guy obviously wants to be harassed so he can make his case to seek asylum. There might not even be a single queer bone in his body.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Maduagwu To Begin #EndAntiGayLaw Road Protest In Nigeria by Lyrics269: 4:55pm On Feb 27, 2021
he is looking for who will Arrest him so he will get UK, Canada assylum....oga uche you are going no where

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uche Maduagwu To Begin #EndAntiGayLaw Road Protest In Nigeria by philips007(m): 4:55pm On Feb 27, 2021
On your own. Oyo for you. Crazy man
Re: Uche Maduagwu To Begin #EndAntiGayLaw Road Protest In Nigeria by Achizzy7: 4:56pm On Feb 27, 2021
I promise u will for ever live to regret it if u try this...

and his parents were happy the day he was born fa!!!

FOOL

4 Likes

Re: Uche Maduagwu To Begin #EndAntiGayLaw Road Protest In Nigeria by triple996(m): 4:56pm On Feb 27, 2021
waooo
everybody wants to do protest and be arrested by police in order to gain some pupolarity. everybody wants to use buhari and shine. everybody wants to be freedom fighter. who did this to nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Uche Maduagwu To Begin #EndAntiGayLaw Road Protest In Nigeria by FuckThaMod: 4:56pm On Feb 27, 2021
Bastard
Re: Uche Maduagwu To Begin #EndAntiGayLaw Road Protest In Nigeria by juman(m): 4:56pm On Feb 27, 2021
grin grin grin grin

The guy is desperate to get visa.
He should be careful o.
He should stay safe.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Burna Boy's Sisters And Mother In Throwback Photo / YBNL Princess Refuses To Change Name Despite Leaving Olamide’s Label (Pix) / Dr. Kelly Sampa Birthday Cake And Expensive Gifts (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.