Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,724 members, 7,805,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:27 AM

Why Is It So Hard? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It So Hard? (468 Views)

Big Breasts & Backside Portharcourt Lady Twerks So Hard In Her Pink Panties / "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady / Why Is It So Hard To Find A Good Man? :( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It So Hard? by Richnerd69: 4:46pm On Feb 27, 2021
Why is it so hard to move on and forget about the one who doesn't want you back? Why do you still have to want them and beg them to stay, even when you have everything to offer ? cry

1 Like

Re: Why Is It So Hard? by budaatum: 5:02pm On Feb 27, 2021
Richnerd69:
Why is it so hard to move on and forget about the one who doesn't want you back?

It is hard for you because you do not value yourself highly enough and because you are weak.

Richnerd69:
Why do you still have to want them and beg them to stay, even when you have everything to offer ? cry

You still want them because you do not value yourself at all and your self esteem is very low, and you lie to yourself that "you have everything to offer" when you obviously have nothing they want.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It So Hard? by Richnerd69: 5:04pm On Feb 27, 2021
budaatum:

It is hard for you because you do not value yourself highly enough and because you are weak.

You still want them because you do not value yourself at all and your self esteem is very low, and you lie to yourself that "you have everything to offer" when you obviously have nothing they want.

What do I do? When someone becomes your habit and now they're gone and you have to start changing your habits again just so you can adapt to the new developments..

1 Like

Re: Why Is It So Hard? by budaatum: 5:11pm On Feb 27, 2021
Richnerd69:

What do I do? When someone becomes your habit and now they're gone and you have to start changing your habits again just so you can adapt to the new developments..

Is she died, will you die with her new development?

I think I better let those who have sympathy for you to come and advise you because me I would just kick your needy weak ass all over the place.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It So Hard? by Richnerd69: 5:15pm On Feb 27, 2021
budaatum:

Is she died, will you die with her new development?

I think I better let those who have sympathy for you to come and advise you because me I would just kick your needy weak ass all over the place.

Alright thank you. I can see you're bad news and probably broke.lol

1 Like

Re: Why Is It So Hard? by budaatum: 5:16pm On Feb 27, 2021
Richnerd69:

You are the one crying, but I am the one who is broken, lol.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It So Hard? by Qatar2022: 6:38pm On Feb 27, 2021
Richnerd69:

Oga move on and stop wailing like a weak ass though you are weak but try and move on , you claim that you are rich still she dump your weak ass

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It So Hard? by 2dice01: 7:33pm On Feb 27, 2021
When you think having money will solve all your Problems grin cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Side Chick Escapes Through Window After Lover’s Wife Came Knocking / Ghanaian Woman Dies On Tema Motorway While Hurrying To Catch 'cheating' Husband / Is So Lonely Out Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.