Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,713 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

Professional Ghostwriter Needed. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Professional Ghostwriter Needed. (472 Views)

Professional Ghostwriter Needed For Romance, Werewolf And Fictional Book / Job Vacancy For A Professional Ghostwriter / Professional Ghostwriter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Professional Ghostwriter Needed. by DaudAdeshina(m): 5:13pm On Feb 27, 2021
Hi.
I am in need of a professional Ghostwriter experienced in writing Self Help books, and Online Course Content on various topic.
Kindly contact me now only if you are available to work and professional.

Thanks in advance.
Re: Professional Ghostwriter Needed. by Samwils: 7:54pm On Feb 27, 2021
Hello, I'm a professional content creator and I'm at your service. Kindly reach me on WhatsApp via the link!
https:///message/YB6S3MLKH5NHL1

Regards.
Re: Professional Ghostwriter Needed. by Sommypan(m): 7:58pm On Feb 27, 2021
I'm a professional writer with years of experience and available samples for you to check. 08167509915. You can text or call me.

DaudAdeshina:
Hi.
I am in need of a professional Ghostwriter experienced in writing Self Help books, and Online Course Content on various topic.

Thanks in advance.
Re: Professional Ghostwriter Needed. by pjmoa(m): 10:09pm On Feb 27, 2021
[quote author=DaudAdeshina post=99465577]Hi.

Thanks in advance.[/que]

Hello sir,good evening to you.
I am a professioonal ebook writer and would be willing to work with you
you can reach me on whatsapp @ 09085438517

OR you can drop your whatsapp contact sir,i'll send you a message
Re: Professional Ghostwriter Needed. by TopeAleks: 1:43pm On Feb 28, 2021
DaudAdeshina:
Hi.

Thanks in advance.

Hello there,
I understand you require the services of a professional ebook and course content writer.
Well you've just found one!
I've got some samples to prove my qualifications...
Interested? Just send a message on WhatsApp No. 09020753870, then we'll talk.
Re: Professional Ghostwriter Needed. by Nobody: 1:47pm On Feb 28, 2021
Re: Professional Ghostwriter Needed. by Joshiejosh88: 12:51pm On Mar 01, 2021
I don't know how to reach you.. But am a professional in DIY books... Contact me on WhatsApp +2348164629329 for pricing and samples
Re: Professional Ghostwriter Needed. by Deebleszed(m): 1:07pm On Mar 01, 2021
am a professional writer , do well to message me on WhatsApp Your satisfaction is my priority https:///message/YOFJ3VOX72NBH1 coolam a professional writer , do well to message me on WhatsApp Your satisfaction is my priority https:///message/YOFJ3VOX72NBH1
Re: Professional Ghostwriter Needed. by Osemensilas: 5:26pm On Mar 08, 2021
Good day. I can give you a good job. 09054060454

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Say On Reincarnation. / Content Creator And Writer Wanted / 10 Challenges Every Ad Copywriter Face And How To Overcome Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.