Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,077 members, 7,807,223 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:16 AM

What Is The Highest Monthly Salary You Have Had As A Sec Or Pry School Teacher? - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Is The Highest Monthly Salary You Have Had As A Sec Or Pry School Teacher? (84099 Views)

What Is The Lowest Monthly Salary You Have Had As A Sec Or Pry School Teacher? / IPPIS: FG Paid Some Professors N8,000 As Monthly Salary – Abiodun Ogunyemi / See The Grammatical Errors A Newly Appointed Principal Of A Sec School Made.(pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Highest Monthly Salary You Have Had As A Sec Or Pry School Teacher? by MrMacinterchi1: 9:01pm On Feb 27, 2021
This one you say Private schools , How many private schools are you working with ?

And also, how many local home lessons do conduct?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Highest Monthly Salary You Have Had As A Sec Or Pry School Teacher? by bizhop01: 9:02pm On Feb 27, 2021
I blame nairaland,
Someone will just cook false story just to make others hate them self.
Re: What Is The Highest Monthly Salary You Have Had As A Sec Or Pry School Teacher? by pozehnani(f): 9:02pm On Feb 27, 2021
Eillyeillz:
A private school pays you 120k!? That's huge.

Nope. Not from one school. He's a part-time maths Teacher. So I guess from all the schools he covers. There's money when you do partime.
Re: What Is The Highest Monthly Salary You Have Had As A Sec Or Pry School Teacher? by Dosoq(f): 9:03pm On Feb 27, 2021
My husband is a mathematics teacher in an international school.

His basic salary is 150,000
He does private lessons(one on one home lessons) with @ least 25000 per child.
He has international students that he teaches too via zoom.

His monthly take home is #450,000.
I can proudly say that I'm married to a professional Mathematics Guru.

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Highest Monthly Salary You Have Had As A Sec Or Pry School Teacher? by Rilwayne001: 9:05pm On Feb 27, 2021
Ghozt:
When I saw this post I remembered the advice that my grandfather told me at my uncle's wedding while we were sitting next to each other next to the music band,the volume was loud I couldn't hear him

grin
Re: What Is The Highest Monthly Salary You Have Had As A Sec Or Pry School Teacher? by Eillyeillz(m): 9:06pm On Feb 27, 2021
pozehnani:

Nope. Not from one school. He's a part-time maths Teacher. So I guess from all the schools he covers. There's money when you do partime.

Oh!
Re: What Is The Highest Monthly Salary You Have Had As A Sec Or Pry School Teacher? by Hassanmaye(m): 9:10pm On Feb 27, 2021
Mrshape:
In this order

Amount
My highest is #260,000

Breakdown
120 from private schools
80 for local private classes
60 from online international students

Subject
Mathematics and physics

State
Edo state
Please share yours
Wow
Re: What Is The Highest Monthly Salary You Have Had As A Sec Or Pry School Teacher? by IamBlanco(m): 9:10pm On Feb 27, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnnnn niggarrrr...
That is like 4500 yuan...
Me nor go fit do any other work for this life again o...apart from bombing...

If you are a niggarrr and you understand that yuan of
a currency and you know WeChat/courier format/alipay then you must be a real niggarrr

Come manage rent face me I slap you kind of house
Then amaka go come pack join am for the face me I slap you kind of house.....
Amaka go dey take in(get pregnant) anyhow and born pikin full everywhere......

Baba how e dy be... head burn o. Walahi! I just dy with my kush like this dy reason my life. Man gas complete project for old girl. Abeg I need we chat updates abeg. Na beg I dy so. Head burn. Real line bros. Make I drop my email make we chat Na.
Re: What Is The Highest Monthly Salary You Have Had As A Sec Or Pry School Teacher? by Branzy(m): 9:10pm On Feb 27, 2021
25k after sub charging. 21k

1 Like

Re: What Is The Highest Monthly Salary You Have Had As A Sec Or Pry School Teacher? by banmee(m): 9:10pm On Feb 27, 2021
psucc:
Be contented with that while waiting to secure a better job. No follow follow person.

True. But it is better if one is ambitious and follow in the footsteps of other successful people.
Re: What Is The Highest Monthly Salary You Have Had As A Sec Or Pry School Teacher? by psucc(m): 9:11pm On Feb 27, 2021
MufasaLion:

You kidding me?. Stay there while your mates are aiming higher.
Does Methusaleh get mates?

Read my post carefully.
Re: What Is The Highest Monthly Salary You Have Had As A Sec Or Pry School Teacher? by MufasaLion: 9:12pm On Feb 27, 2021
psucc:
Does Methusaleh get mates?

Read my post carefully.

Grandpa go and sit down. Your advise is not needed

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Highest Monthly Salary You Have Had As A Sec Or Pry School Teacher? by Hassanmaye(m): 9:13pm On Feb 27, 2021
IceColdVeins:
I know you are lying but continue, I’m liking it
grin cheesy grin
Re: What Is The Highest Monthly Salary You Have Had As A Sec Or Pry School Teacher? by IamBlanco(m): 9:13pm On Feb 27, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnnnn niggarrrr...

a currency and you know WeChat/courier format/alipay then you must be a real niggarrr

bros ororo go Come manage rent face me I slap you kind of house
Amaka go dey take in(get pregnant) anyhow and born pikin full everywhere......

I no reason am, all die Na die. Na my email be this:
shellypelletier74@gmail.com I dy hangout sef. All die Na die.
Re: What Is The Highest Monthly Salary You Have Had As A Sec Or Pry School Teacher? by psucc(m): 9:13pm On Feb 27, 2021
knowhowk:
His request has nothing to do with Discontentment. Striving to move higher is not follow follow
I am saying it from the papa side of reasoning. What an elder sees sitting down, aboy cannot see even if he climbs an iroko tree
Re: What Is The Highest Monthly Salary You Have Had As A Sec Or Pry School Teacher? by sammirano: 9:13pm On Feb 27, 2021
[quo8te author=OmovuduTheBeast post=99469455]

'Dey do am till better job come, dey do am till better job come, na so Bros Ororo take turn 48 years for inside teaching job. [/quote]
grin grin
Re: What Is The Highest Monthly Salary You Have Had As A Sec Or Pry School Teacher? by stupidmod3: 9:13pm On Feb 27, 2021
private schools? as in u teach in different schools
Re: What Is The Highest Monthly Salary You Have Had As A Sec Or Pry School Teacher? by Zero2Hundred: 9:13pm On Feb 27, 2021
Big fat lie. Who places a teacher on 120k/month salary in this naija? If the school like make e be Oxford affiliate, who fear u to pay that kind salary in this country?
Re: What Is The Highest Monthly Salary You Have Had As A Sec Or Pry School Teacher? by thymm50(m): 9:13pm On Feb 27, 2021
You can actually earn more than your 25k salary as a teacher. I hope someone has been challenged

1 Like

Re: What Is The Highest Monthly Salary You Have Had As A Sec Or Pry School Teacher? by legacystore: 9:14pm On Feb 27, 2021
Dosoq:
My husband is a mathematics teacher in an international school.

His basic salary is 150,000
He does private lessons(one on one home lessons) with @ least 25000 per child.
He has international students that he teaches too via zoom.

His monthly take home is #450,000.
I can proudly say that I'm married to a professional Mathematics Guru.

dts Professor's Salary

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Highest Monthly Salary You Have Had As A Sec Or Pry School Teacher? by psucc(m): 9:14pm On Feb 27, 2021
Ndipe:
He hasnt committed any crime in asking about online teaching.

Neither do I for asking him look before he leaps!
Re: What Is The Highest Monthly Salary You Have Had As A Sec Or Pry School Teacher? by MufasaLion: 9:14pm On Feb 27, 2021
sammirano:
[quo8te author=OmovuduTheBeast post=99469455]

'Dey do am till better job come, dey do am till better job come, na so Bros Ororo take turn 48 years for inside teaching job.
grin grin

Dude! grin. Na so @Psucc turn Metusellah
Re: What Is The Highest Monthly Salary You Have Had As A Sec Or Pry School Teacher? by psucc(m): 9:15pm On Feb 27, 2021
kenben:

shat up ya mouth dia
Ya papa. son of perdition
Re: What Is The Highest Monthly Salary You Have Had As A Sec Or Pry School Teacher? by Bubbleslaundry: 9:15pm On Feb 27, 2021
I'm a Phonetics teacher/English accent trainer
I take 4 different schools (45k×4)= 180k
Private classes =100k
Perfume oil gain between 30 to 50k
Dry cleaning between 20 to 35k
Total 330k.

14 Likes

Re: What Is The Highest Monthly Salary You Have Had As A Sec Or Pry School Teacher? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Feb 27, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnnnn niggarrrr...

bros ororo go Come manage rent face me I slap you kind of house
Amaka go dey take in(get pregnant) anyhow and born pikin full everywhere......their poverty go come tie wrapper and gele
no worry, them go soon catch u!! Bomber man
Re: What Is The Highest Monthly Salary You Have Had As A Sec Or Pry School Teacher? by Ndipe(m): 9:19pm On Feb 27, 2021
psucc:
Neither do I for asking him look before he leaps!

You wrote, "No follow follow person," which is different from advising him to look before he leaps.
Re: What Is The Highest Monthly Salary You Have Had As A Sec Or Pry School Teacher? by Kenturkey048(m): 9:19pm On Feb 27, 2021
qwertyboss:

mine is 35k
how is that online international stuff done please?
My sister is on one as I type..its easy...But na based on connect...
Re: What Is The Highest Monthly Salary You Have Had As A Sec Or Pry School Teacher? by psucc(m): 9:21pm On Feb 27, 2021
Chiminemine:
Guy why are nigerians so wicked like this? He should be contented with what he has while waiting to secure a better job....Guy let me just let you know something.. you will not live in this life forever ohhh...one day you will surely die and all these things you are taking as a big deal will become useless then. Just try to live better life my guy. We rise by lifting others...
And there's something I want you to know. Except for few people, an average Nigerian will give you fish than teach you fishing.

If I lie, let the OP take up the challenge. He should lead that into the online teaching job. I will be glad if he does for I do not have joy in the suffering of fellow men. I know his current pay is nothing to write home about but he must look well before throwing in the towel.

The guy should also be grateful by sharing with us if the op help him. I have seen testimonials here where some people got a good paying job through fellow NLers
Re: What Is The Highest Monthly Salary You Have Had As A Sec Or Pry School Teacher? by Anonymous0147: 9:21pm On Feb 27, 2021
Re: What Is The Highest Monthly Salary You Have Had As A Sec Or Pry School Teacher? by illicit(m): 9:21pm On Feb 27, 2021
Teachers are underpaid....
Re: What Is The Highest Monthly Salary You Have Had As A Sec Or Pry School Teacher? by The5DME(m): 9:21pm On Feb 27, 2021
I just hate to teach. Don't know why.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

15 Cheapest Universities In Nigeria & Their School Fees 2017 / OAU Lecturer Sends Student Out Of Class Over Indecent Dressing & Rude Behaviour / IMO State Has The Highest Number Of Professors In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.