Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

What Is The Highest Monthly Salary You Have Had As A Sec Or Pry School Teacher? - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Is The Highest Monthly Salary You Have Had As A Sec Or Pry School Teacher? (84113 Views)

What Is The Lowest Monthly Salary You Have Had As A Sec Or Pry School Teacher? / IPPIS: FG Paid Some Professors N8,000 As Monthly Salary – Abiodun Ogunyemi / See The Grammatical Errors A Newly Appointed Principal Of A Sec School Made.(pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Highest Monthly Salary You Have Had As A Sec Or Pry School Teacher? by MufasaLion: 11:16pm On Feb 27, 2021
Dearlord:

I am glad for the fool you take me for because I produces millions of fools whom I guess the least of them you can't get close to them in generations to come in any aspects.

I will remain in poverty as long you consumes my products in daily basis.

grin grin grin In daily basis?. SMH for people consuming your fake products or whatever "in" daily basis.
Re: What Is The Highest Monthly Salary You Have Had As A Sec Or Pry School Teacher? by Mrshape: 11:18pm On Feb 27, 2021
Alexis105:
Oga you are lying. In Edo state, which private sch is paying 120.. Even if you say private schools, teaching mathematics and physics?? Are u saying u teach in these private schools as a part teacher? Oga, mathematics is at least 4times a week for a particular class and physics is at least 3times and practical is there..how many private schools do u now teach as part-time teacher if that is what u are? Oga nor dey lie again ooo
Talk where you know reach.
In some schools I teach only senior, some only further math, some only math. Some SS1 only math and physics. And not all schools are traditional and mechanical
Re: What Is The Highest Monthly Salary You Have Had As A Sec Or Pry School Teacher? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Feb 27, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnnnn niggarrrr...
That is like 4500 yuan...
Me nor go fit do any other work for this life again o...apart from bombing...

If you are a niggarrr and you understand that [b]yuan[/b]of
a currency and you know WeChat/courier format/alipay then you must be a real niggarrr
Brother I know the format,but I no dey in the game
I have been trying to reach you,but maybe you dey busy
Re: What Is The Highest Monthly Salary You Have Had As A Sec Or Pry School Teacher? by MufasaLion: 11:21pm On Feb 27, 2021
Mrshape:

In some schools I teach only senior, some only further math, some only math. Some SS1 only math and physics. And not all schools are traditional and mechanical

I doubt if the guy will understand the bolded. You wan make the guy go do night class today? grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Highest Monthly Salary You Have Had As A Sec Or Pry School Teacher? by Mrshape: 11:22pm On Feb 27, 2021
ewa20buredi100:

I am currently teaching in school in Benin city. Salary is 23 000.

I stay in Ikpoba-hill, Benin city.
I teach chemistry and mathematics.
I am very good at teaching chemistry.

Please connect me.
Can you teach them effectively.
What's the name off your school I am suppose to know all the schools in ikpobahill.
I think I can help.
If you know starts national school they are currently in need of math ad physics teacher go in for part time. And go for nothing less than 30K. 6 hours a week
Re: What Is The Highest Monthly Salary You Have Had As A Sec Or Pry School Teacher? by Alexis105: 11:25pm On Feb 27, 2021
Mrshape:

How many period u dey take for one of the schools in a week for only d mathematics? Make we start from there
Re: What Is The Highest Monthly Salary You Have Had As A Sec Or Pry School Teacher? by Dearlord(m): 11:25pm On Feb 27, 2021
MufasaLion:

grin grin grin In daily basis?. SMH for people consuming your fake products or whatever "in" daily basis.

Fake?
Sorry for you man, you must be joking, that's the last thing I will ever offer the society at large.
Re: What Is The Highest Monthly Salary You Have Had As A Sec Or Pry School Teacher? by Urbanboy09(m): 11:26pm On Feb 27, 2021
Wow that's nice. I teach chemistry in a govt sec school(govt employee). I earn roughly 50k for my level( level 8 officer). I still run some little tutorials and online biz to cover some expenses
Re: What Is The Highest Monthly Salary You Have Had As A Sec Or Pry School Teacher? by murphyrichy(m): 11:26pm On Feb 27, 2021
Mrshape:
In this order
Amount My highest is #260,000
Breakdown 120 from private schools 80 for local private classes 60 from online international students
Subject Mathematics and physics
State Edo state Please share yours
Odiegwu, even if you are the Author of Maths and physics.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Highest Monthly Salary You Have Had As A Sec Or Pry School Teacher? by HolySpiritFire(f): 11:26pm On Feb 27, 2021
I totally agree with the bolded! And that has been my deepest desire and aspiration, so help me God, Amen.
saasala:

According to Robert Kiyosaki, You must get to a stage where you can have time and money-that is true riches.

Re: What Is The Highest Monthly Salary You Have Had As A Sec Or Pry School Teacher? by shegzhkn: 11:27pm On Feb 27, 2021
Mrshape:

Lol. Very funny.
I can receive and send payment.
If you have one give me your tag I will send you $3.
Or base on the big boy you are I can send you my tag you will credit me I screenshot and send to you.
Anyway na where you stop people start

Lol, you've got the blue passport or u are using a VPN ??
Re: What Is The Highest Monthly Salary You Have Had As A Sec Or Pry School Teacher? by Maski87: 11:28pm On Feb 27, 2021
This is serious bucs,nah,, know all the chicks in your area go now de look you one kind
Re: What Is The Highest Monthly Salary You Have Had As A Sec Or Pry School Teacher? by Mrshape: 11:30pm On Feb 27, 2021
Alexis105:

How many period u dey take for one of the schools in a week for only d mathematics? Make we start from there
I give a school four to six hours a week.
The thing is that you have to be very good in the subject not depending on lesson note and love what you are doing if not you might run mad
Re: What Is The Highest Monthly Salary You Have Had As A Sec Or Pry School Teacher? by exclusive7(m): 11:32pm On Feb 27, 2021
MufasaLion:

grin grin grin You wan beat Grandpa
Omoo uncle just yarn serious bomb here
Re: What Is The Highest Monthly Salary You Have Had As A Sec Or Pry School Teacher? by MufasaLion: 11:33pm On Feb 27, 2021
exclusive7:

Omoo uncle just yarn serious bomb here

grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Highest Monthly Salary You Have Had As A Sec Or Pry School Teacher? by kcowen(m): 11:35pm On Feb 27, 2021
OgunrinolA20:
Mine is #25k from Home - Tutor, but I'm still an undergraduate sha....

P.S:- I need more sha, I reside around Beesam in Oshodi...
We stay very close,I stay around abolaji/Adisatu,what subject do you teach ?
Re: What Is The Highest Monthly Salary You Have Had As A Sec Or Pry School Teacher? by emerituzz: 11:44pm On Feb 27, 2021
Cryptocurrency is the best investment Vehicle of the 21st century.

Especially if you can get new cryptocurrency coins for free without spending a dime then HOLD for the value to explode in the future.

GoodDollar coins launched in September last year has more than doubled in value and it has much more growth potential.

The best part is you don't have to spend any money to acquire it for now. You can check my signature to claim free 50G$

1 Like

Re: What Is The Highest Monthly Salary You Have Had As A Sec Or Pry School Teacher? by Goalnaldo(m): 11:45pm On Feb 27, 2021
Mrshape:

I hope you are satisfied now.
I will get more payment tomorrow and pay out on Monday.
If you even know what I posted though
22 is your lucky number. Go and play it in lottery you might cash out smiley
Re: What Is The Highest Monthly Salary You Have Had As A Sec Or Pry School Teacher? by Mrshape: 11:47pm On Feb 27, 2021
Goalnaldo:
22 is your lucky number. Go and play it in lottery you might cash out smiley
Lol hahaha I am not a gambler.
Na you know watin you see.
You quote the wrong guy
Re: What Is The Highest Monthly Salary You Have Had As A Sec Or Pry School Teacher? by Goalnaldo(m): 11:53pm On Feb 27, 2021
Mrshape:

Lol hahaha I am not a gambler.
Na you know watin you see.
You quote the wrong guy
boss look well from the Cash app screenshot you posted. 22 yakpa there. I know whom I quoted but na cruise Sha.
Re: What Is The Highest Monthly Salary You Have Had As A Sec Or Pry School Teacher? by Mrshape: 11:56pm On Feb 27, 2021
Goalnaldo:
boss look well from the Cash app screenshot you posted. 22 yakpa there. I know whom I quoted but na cruise Sha.
Yeah I saw it after your comment you are very start and you should be good at shapes ad patterns.
Re: What Is The Highest Monthly Salary You Have Had As A Sec Or Pry School Teacher? by Babisha10(m): 11:59pm On Feb 27, 2021
Na 16k for Taraba state oo
Re: What Is The Highest Monthly Salary You Have Had As A Sec Or Pry School Teacher? by Goalnaldo(m): 12:00am On Feb 28, 2021
Mrshape:

Yeah I saw it after your comment you are very start and you should be good at shapes ad patterns.
I wish grin I once followed you after you solved a maths question in one thread. I envy you. I wish I fit dey scatter maths like you.
Re: What Is The Highest Monthly Salary You Have Had As A Sec Or Pry School Teacher? by Vokians(m): 12:00am On Feb 28, 2021
Dosoq:
My husband is a mathematics teacher in an international school.

His basic salary is 150,000
He does private lessons(one on one home lessons) with @ least 25000 per child.
He has international students that he teaches too via zoom.

His monthly take home is #450,000.
I can proudly say that I'm married to a professional Mathematics Guru.
Stop this. I smell lies
Re: What Is The Highest Monthly Salary You Have Had As A Sec Or Pry School Teacher? by Mrshape: 12:04am On Feb 28, 2021
Goalnaldo:
I wish grin I once followed you after you solved a maths question in one thread. I envy you. I wish I fit dey scatter maths like you.
Thanks. You can do better with practice
Re: What Is The Highest Monthly Salary You Have Had As A Sec Or Pry School Teacher? by Vokians(m): 12:06am On Feb 28, 2021
Please someone in warri should connect me for a good home lesson job. I need it augently. Thank you.
Re: What Is The Highest Monthly Salary You Have Had As A Sec Or Pry School Teacher? by Bhol28: 12:07am On Feb 28, 2021
E be like say u be international school teacher.
Re: What Is The Highest Monthly Salary You Have Had As A Sec Or Pry School Teacher? by Lastanza: 12:16am On Feb 28, 2021
psucc:
You alone have a good sense of my post. Honestly, everyone that wants to make it in life must be ambitious and in fact, jealous (if I am not wrong) successful men. I am one such a person.

But op should lead that guy well and let's have a testimony on this thread.

Bro you 've been writing balderdash hence the attack from people. Ur very first statement made no sense and here you are countering ur first statement.

You first said that he should remain where he is instead of seeking for ways to improve his finances and here you are saying that OP should lead him well for you to have a testimony.

Accept ur fault that you were not with ur brain wen u made that first statement

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Highest Monthly Salary You Have Had As A Sec Or Pry School Teacher? by jayesmalling(m): 12:21am On Feb 28, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnnnn niggarrrr...
That is like 4500 yuan...
Me nor go fit do any other work for this life again o...apart from bombing...

If you are a niggarrr and you understand that yuan of
a currency and you know WeChat/courier format/alipay then you must be a real niggarrr

bros ororo go Come manage rent face me I slap you kind of house
Then amaka go come pack join am for the face me I slap you kind of house.....
Amaka go dey take in(get pregnant) anyhow and born pikin full everywhere......their poverty go come tie wrapper and gele

Niggar, I wan enter your DM abeg
Re: What Is The Highest Monthly Salary You Have Had As A Sec Or Pry School Teacher? by ewa20buredi100: 12:22am On Feb 28, 2021
Mrshape:

Can you teach them effectively.
What's the name off your school I am suppose to know all the schools in ikpobahill.
I think I can help.
If you know starts national school they are currently in need of math ad physics teacher go in for part time. And go for nothing less than 30K. 6 hours a week
Thank you for the quick response.
Rhenium international school, back of Jehovah witness kingdom.

I am very good at chemistry and mathematics.
Not physics
Re: What Is The Highest Monthly Salary You Have Had As A Sec Or Pry School Teacher? by EhisChelsea1(m): 12:31am On Feb 28, 2021
Mrshape:
In this order

Amount
My highest is #260,000

Breakdown
120 from private schools
80 for local private classes
60 from online international students

Subject
Mathematics and physics

State
Edo state
Please share yours

I have lived in Benin for close to a decade now... am trying to see which private school in Benin pays takes hers up to 120k per month....

I can’t seem to find any....

The 3 most expensive private schools in Benin should be; Igbinedion Education Centre, St Mary Dedication, UPSS, Iduriase, Nosakhare..... (Nosakhare I know pay less Dan 70k), UPSS I also know do not pay up to 70k.....

Abeg, wetin be d name of ur own school make I come apply there too....
Re: What Is The Highest Monthly Salary You Have Had As A Sec Or Pry School Teacher? by Mrshape: 12:33am On Feb 28, 2021
ewa20buredi100:

Thank you for the quick response.
Rhenium international school, back of Jehovah witness kingdom.

I am very good at chemistry and mathematics.
Not physics
OK I have heard of it.

OK. I will contact my guys if the placements for math is still available. I think I can work with you.
If placement is no longer available. I assure you net term I will place you in at least 3 schools.
Just get in touch.
Are you male or female?
Married or not?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

15 Cheapest Universities In Nigeria & Their School Fees 2017 / OAU Lecturer Sends Student Out Of Class Over Indecent Dressing & Rude Behaviour / IMO State Has The Highest Number Of Professors In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.