Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,811 members, 7,806,278 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:55 PM

I Drove From The Airport To Abuja City In 30 Minutes (pics, Video) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Drove From The Airport To Abuja City In 30 Minutes (pics, Video) (38187 Views)

#endsars: I Drove Around Lagos To See Changes (pics, Video) / I Drove Through The 3rd Mainland Bridge Before Closure (pics, Video) / Lockdown Ease: I Drove Around Lagos (pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Drove From The Airport To Abuja City In 30 Minutes (pics, Video) by BuhariISaCOW: 3:35pm On Mar 01, 2021
And so frickin what?
Re: I Drove From The Airport To Abuja City In 30 Minutes (pics, Video) by veeceesynergy: 3:37pm On Mar 01, 2021
Spending 30mins is a very long time bro, 18 or 20mins should bring u to town @ 135kpm
Re: I Drove From The Airport To Abuja City In 30 Minutes (pics, Video) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Mar 01, 2021
Lubumbashi:
Singing

Our money o, Oh our money, Niger Delta money o, Abuja dey chop am oo

the whole of Nigeria is what current Abuja should be and Abija should be like Dubai or Singapore or even better but corruption said "we dont do that here"

2 Likes

Re: I Drove From The Airport To Abuja City In 30 Minutes (pics, Video) by adubam(m): 3:39pm On Mar 01, 2021
When I bought my golf 3 I never believed that car could run far until I dropped a parcel in the Airport and decided to resume office at 10am. I Checked my time it was 10:10am. I drove from Airport to Maitama within 20mins. So guy that distance could be covered in 10 to 15mins.

1 Like

Re: I Drove From The Airport To Abuja City In 30 Minutes (pics, Video) by sylve11: 3:40pm On Mar 01, 2021
lilvicky68:
When I drove from Abuja to Lagos in 5 mins did I talk?

grin cool
Re: I Drove From The Airport To Abuja City In 30 Minutes (pics, Video) by mrkings84(m): 3:44pm On Mar 01, 2021
Where do we classify this now?
Is it news!
Information?
Announcement?
Or waht?
Re: I Drove From The Airport To Abuja City In 30 Minutes (pics, Video) by sam564: 3:44pm On Mar 01, 2021
hedonister:
I took a drive from the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport in the outskirts of Abuja to Abuja city proper and it took me a little over 30 minutes.

The road is one of the best in the country and I don't think there's any other road outside Abuja that can beat it.

I will take you through the drive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBy9Hy5chbQ
it seems u are new in abuja, i hit the airport gates at 20minutes from wuse11 wen i went to pick a client.... remember driving that hilux at above 160km/h, on my sit belt, neva minding the alarm notice of speed above 120km from hilux.... sweet road only in the noon...
Re: I Drove From The Airport To Abuja City In 30 Minutes (pics, Video) by sam564: 3:47pm On Mar 01, 2021
adubam:
When I bought my golf 3 I never believed that car could run far until I dropped a parcel in the Airport and decided to resume office at 10am. I Checked my time it was 10:10am. I drove from Airport to Maitama within 20mins. So guy that distance could be covered in 10 to 15mins.
he is new and is.not familiar with the road....
Re: I Drove From The Airport To Abuja City In 30 Minutes (pics, Video) by Shikena(m): 3:48pm On Mar 01, 2021
I do 40 minutes. My life no get spare, there is no rewind, our emergency services/healthcare sucks if you survive and where exactly are we rushing to? Leave earlier if time is an issue. Thanks for the video.

5 Likes

Re: I Drove From The Airport To Abuja City In 30 Minutes (pics, Video) by Shikena(m): 3:49pm On Mar 01, 2021
mrkings84:
Where do we classify this now?
Is it news!
Information?
Announcement?
Or waht?
Information.
Re: I Drove From The Airport To Abuja City In 30 Minutes (pics, Video) by adubam(m): 3:49pm On Mar 01, 2021
sam564:

he is new and is.not familiar with the road....

True. I have spent 11 years in Abuja and yet I still missed my way when driving. That Airport road dey turn eye.

3 Likes

Re: I Drove From The Airport To Abuja City In 30 Minutes (pics, Video) by aminusodiq(m): 3:52pm On Mar 01, 2021
hedonister:
More pictures...
guess you've not seen road from the islands? traffic aside, those roads are simply class and mastery
Re: I Drove From The Airport To Abuja City In 30 Minutes (pics, Video) by Drizzy5001(m): 3:54pm On Mar 01, 2021
Lokoja to Abuja under 30 minutes? aaah The rate at which una dey lie for this forum eeh, even Devil una mentor go dey wonder grin

2 Likes

Re: I Drove From The Airport To Abuja City In 30 Minutes (pics, Video) by Bansempire: 3:57pm On Mar 01, 2021
Lubumbashi:
Singing

Our money o, Oh our money, Niger Delta money o, Abuja dey chop am oo

shebi una no dey collect allocation from fg, na una corrupt leaders dey chop am...no blame Abuja

1 Like

Re: I Drove From The Airport To Abuja City In 30 Minutes (pics, Video) by thatigboman: 4:00pm On Mar 01, 2021
Omihanifa:

Am serious o

How can you spend 30mins from airport to city centre on a weekend for that matter shocked

Abuja way be say nah few cars dey day road for weekend
abuja airport to the city centre is actually 30 mins. On express. The road is just tooo long.

1 Like

Re: I Drove From The Airport To Abuja City In 30 Minutes (pics, Video) by thatigboman: 4:01pm On Mar 01, 2021
Drizzy5001:
Lokoja to Abuja under 30 minutes? aaah The rate at which una dey lie for this forum eeh, even Devil una mentor go dey wonder grin
he say airport to city centre. Lokoja to abuja is atleast 2 hours
Re: I Drove From The Airport To Abuja City In 30 Minutes (pics, Video) by meobizy(f): 4:02pm On Mar 01, 2021
This na my road that year. Kai, I miss Abuja. Lagos is overrated trash.
Re: I Drove From The Airport To Abuja City In 30 Minutes (pics, Video) by hardbody: 4:02pm On Mar 01, 2021
Omihanifa:
30 minutes is long nah undecided

Airport to city centre no suppose take you pass 15 or 20mins max

Bros na lie. I usually target 45minutes with cabs and they end up doing it between 30 and 45minutes. My take off point is usually kado expressway, I have a permanent hotel base there. In all I don't even see the news story here. The roads in and around Abuja metropolis are generally good compared to other parts of the country, so this is no news, well as far as I am concerned.

1 Like

Re: I Drove From The Airport To Abuja City In 30 Minutes (pics, Video) by extol1(m): 4:03pm On Mar 01, 2021
lilvicky68:
you must be from Edo state
Re: I Drove From The Airport To Abuja City In 30 Minutes (pics, Video) by seborrhic: 4:04pm On Mar 01, 2021
Many Northern roads are like that,smooth and wide.
It's as if in Nigeria the width of roads are built in proportion to the size of the state.
Lagos roads always looking as if their is a battle between the roads and earth on who owns the greater proportion of it;almost always narrow.
If not for this disaster that has almost destroyed the country,in a well managed country,people could just take a road trip to the North,explore the towns and take in their scenery and cuisine.
The North used to be a beautiful,low cost,peaceful place to visit.Times were in the past when one could reach a Northern state by midnight and still catch a bus or taxi to your destination even if it's an hour or 2 away.The dullard has put paid to all that.
Same with other people exploring the SS and SEast.

1 Like

Re: I Drove From The Airport To Abuja City In 30 Minutes (pics, Video) by Drizzy5001(m): 4:04pm On Mar 01, 2021
thatigboman:
he say airport to city centre. Lokoja to abuja is atleast 2 hours
I know, I was not referring to Op, one guy posted that he can travel from Lokoja to Abuja in few minutes
Re: I Drove From The Airport To Abuja City In 30 Minutes (pics, Video) by modsfucker: 4:08pm On Mar 01, 2021
Omihanifa:

Actually I was surprised too, but that turn he took towards Gudu was what made him spend that time... He went to APO side, not Central Area.
Re: I Drove From The Airport To Abuja City In 30 Minutes (pics, Video) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Mar 01, 2021
Omihanifa:

If you are speeding at 150 km/hr....
Re: I Drove From The Airport To Abuja City In 30 Minutes (pics, Video) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Mar 01, 2021
seborrhic:
Many Northern roads are like that,smooth and wide.
It's as if in Nigeria the width of roads are built in proportion to the size of the state.
Lagos roads always looking as if their is a battle between the roads and earth on who owns the greater proportion of it;almost always narrow.
If not for this disaster that has almost destroyed the country,in a well managed country,people could just take a road trip to the North,explore the towns and take in their scenery and cuisine.
The North used to be a beautiful,low cost,peaceful place to visit.Times were in the past when one could reach a Northern state by midnight and still catch a bus or taxi to your destination even if it's an hour or 2 away.The dullard has put paid to all that.
Same with other people exploring the SS and SEast.

Many Northern roads are just as bad as Southern roads...see Kaduna-Abuja , and even Abuja Minna...for example...
Re: I Drove From The Airport To Abuja City In 30 Minutes (pics, Video) by gulfer: 4:11pm On Mar 01, 2021
And no herd of cow crossed your path angry angry angry
Re: I Drove From The Airport To Abuja City In 30 Minutes (pics, Video) by Ziliancity: 4:11pm On Mar 01, 2021
lugbe airport road na formula 1 race track road na
Re: I Drove From The Airport To Abuja City In 30 Minutes (pics, Video) by Empiree: 4:12pm On Mar 01, 2021
This is how 90% of roads should be in Nigeria. Bushes should be far away from the roads so that evil people don't hide in the bush

1 Like

Re: I Drove From The Airport To Abuja City In 30 Minutes (pics, Video) by isa6namo(m): 4:13pm On Mar 01, 2021
When a village person arrives Abj,you can always tell.welcome
Re: I Drove From The Airport To Abuja City In 30 Minutes (pics, Video) by LordReed(m): 4:16pm On Mar 01, 2021
Omihanifa:

The guy dey do Johnny Just Come. LoL.
Re: I Drove From The Airport To Abuja City In 30 Minutes (pics, Video) by Judgesledge(m): 4:17pm On Mar 01, 2021
lilvicky68:
No mind them bro, was with you that day, the weed kunle supplied that day was da bomb, and remember ,from Lagos we drove straight to Mars within 10 minutes and NASA de here de make noise

4 Likes

Re: I Drove From The Airport To Abuja City In 30 Minutes (pics, Video) by adedayoa2(f): 4:21pm On Mar 01, 2021
hedonister:

Kuku kill me na grin
airport to area 1 is not up to 30min

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dubai Visa Agent Got Caught 4years After He Scammed Me / Couple Declared Missing Were Killed In An Accident On Their Way To Kogi / Wells Carlton Hotel And Luxury Apartments Launching In Abuja: Osinbajo, Davido..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.