Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:59 PM

Why Will A Girl Always Say She Will Call You Back - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Will A Girl Always Say She Will Call You Back (2754 Views)

What My Girl Always Do During Sex Is Dangerous, Is This A Red Flag? / Why Would A Girl Always Want To Keep One In Suspense / My Girl Always Has Dry Honey Pot During Sex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Will A Girl Always Say She Will Call You Back by Axzobr: 8:22pm On Feb 27, 2021
Like I am curious. This is a girl I am just friends with though I like her. Anytime I call her it's either she doesn't pick, she cuts the call and call back or she picks it and say she will call me back of which she will.

Though. there was a time last year. I asked her out and she said no. After close to 4months I didn't call her owing to her saying no. She then called me January to ask why I don't always call her.

So I started calling her like one in 2weeks, anytime I call she cuts the call and call back like 1hr later or she tells me she will call me back.

I know/think she thinks she's manipulating me to continue to be her friend.
Re: Why Will A Girl Always Say She Will Call You Back by yomi007k(m): 8:32pm On Feb 27, 2021
She doesn't like you.

She only wants male friends around her so that she can use them when the need arises.

Shalom.

8 Likes

Re: Why Will A Girl Always Say She Will Call You Back by Axzobr: 8:35pm On Feb 27, 2021
yomi007k:
She doesn't like you.

She only wants male friends around her so that she can use them when the need arises.

Shalom.
This is so true. I noticed any time she calls. She always demand for one favour or the other.
I will stop calling or picking her calls then

6 Likes

Re: Why Will A Girl Always Say She Will Call You Back by Nobody: 8:35pm On Feb 27, 2021
That's enuf cue she is giving u dat u should stop bothering her
Some of u guys really have time on ur hands sha cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Will A Girl Always Say She Will Call You Back by Axzobr: 8:37pm On Feb 27, 2021
lefulefu:
Well I wasn't bothering her, in fact I deserted her. Till she started accusing of not calling her
Re: Why Will A Girl Always Say She Will Call You Back by Nobody: 8:38pm On Feb 27, 2021
Axzobr:

Well I wasn't bothering her, in fact I deserted her. Till she started accusing of not calling her
let her do the calling this time
Re: Why Will A Girl Always Say She Will Call You Back by yomi007k(m): 8:40pm On Feb 27, 2021
Axzobr:

This is so true. I noticed any time she calls. She always demand for one favour or the other.

You're welcome!
Re: Why Will A Girl Always Say She Will Call You Back by stanliwise(m): 8:40pm On Feb 27, 2021
Axzobr:
Like I am curious. This is a girl I am just friends with though I like her. Anytime I call her it's either she doesn't pick, she cuts the call and call back or she picks it and say she will call me back of which she will.

Though. there was a time last year. I asked her out and she said no. After close to 4months I didn't call her owing to her saying no. She then called me January to ask why I don't always call her.

So I started calling her like one in 2weeks, anytime I call she cuts the call and call back like 1hr later or she tells me she will call me back.

Tell her what you have observed without sounding like you want her to defend herself.
Re: Why Will A Girl Always Say She Will Call You Back by lilvicky68(m): 8:41pm On Feb 27, 2021
If she calls you cut the call tell her you will call her back..anytime a lady calls it's always for one favour or the other

5 Likes

Re: Why Will A Girl Always Say She Will Call You Back by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:41pm On Feb 27, 2021
Axzobr:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

This guy you funny ooo

Well tell her now, about the cutting and calling.

But you self wait ooo, you wan make girl fall for you when she nova check you out and day comfortable around you? Hmmmm
Re: Why Will A Girl Always Say She Will Call You Back by Axzobr: 8:45pm On Feb 27, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

This guy you funny ooo

Well tell her now, about the cutting and calling.

But you self wait ooo, you wan make girl fall for you when she nova check you out and day comfortable around you? Hmmmm

I dont understand your last question. We've been friends for a year before now.
Re: Why Will A Girl Always Say She Will Call You Back by Axzobr: 8:46pm On Feb 27, 2021
lefulefu:
let her do the calling this time
You didn't read what I posted
Re: Why Will A Girl Always Say She Will Call You Back by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:54pm On Feb 27, 2021
Axzobr:

I dont understand your last question. We've been friends for a year before now.

Hmmm okay, you must be really into her then.

But my guy relationship na two way street, make she no keep you on a leash, while she is doing her thing.

But if you think she is worth it, then find out what's important to her and work at it to get her attention from a place of sincerity, and if she can't see your honest efforts to woo her and make it easy for you, then my brother block her line and move on.

No time for unnecessary drama.

5 Likes

Re: Why Will A Girl Always Say She Will Call You Back by Qatar2022: 8:58pm On Feb 27, 2021
Axzobr:

Thank GOD you're the type that listen to advise

1 Like

Re: Why Will A Girl Always Say She Will Call You Back by Qatar2022: 8:59pm On Feb 27, 2021
lefulefu:
Oga what you wrote here , is it English or Latin?
Re: Why Will A Girl Always Say She Will Call You Back by Nobody: 9:05pm On Feb 27, 2021
Qatar2022:

Oga what you wrote here , is it English or Latin?
op understand wetin I yarn so e no matter wether na latin or greek I speak smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Will A Girl Always Say She Will Call You Back by Nobody: 9:11pm On Feb 27, 2021
Axzobr:

You didn't read what I posted
ok just gone through it
See guy she likes you as a friend
Asking her for a relationship could destroy the friendship u have with her
There some girls who are better off just having them as normal friends
It's not every girl u say hello to that u must date
Since she said no the other time I would suggest u let her be
But if it's just relationship u want with her then cut off completely from her instead of stressing ursf
My take on the matter

1 Like

Re: Why Will A Girl Always Say She Will Call You Back by Qatar2022: 9:13pm On Feb 27, 2021
lefulefu:
op understand wetin I yarn so e no matter wether na latin or greek I speak smiley
Oga are you not the one that was boasting the other time that you're a graduate?
Re: Why Will A Girl Always Say She Will Call You Back by Nobody: 9:17pm On Feb 27, 2021
Qatar2022:

Oga are you not the one that was boasting the other time that you're a graduate?
Boasting I was a graduate? shocked shocked
Hahahahahaha grin who in this day and age will be boasting about being a graduate grin
Guy you are funny grin grin
Telling someone I graduated from a certain school does not mean i am boasting
Abi university degree na big thing for your eye??

1 Like

Re: Why Will A Girl Always Say She Will Call You Back by Nobody: 9:18pm On Feb 27, 2021
You toast her she do shakara, u no call her shakara multiply. So na ur job to call her as u no get other things to do? If she accuses you again, give her hot hot tell her you also deserved to be called, if she come gree and now calling u. Na your turn to do shakara be that. Make we dey think abeg, we guys sef are the trophy let them suffer to win us. I move

1 Like

Re: Why Will A Girl Always Say She Will Call You Back by dollytino4real(f): 11:40pm On Feb 27, 2021
feminine yaganrism to keep ur high gear
Re: Why Will A Girl Always Say She Will Call You Back by Nobody: 12:08am On Feb 28, 2021
Normally,I do that to discard any home boy I don't want to speak with.
Some guys are just boring asf
Re: Why Will A Girl Always Say She Will Call You Back by Nobody: 6:36am On Feb 28, 2021
Axzobr:

Did her accusation come with jail time? Must you now start calling her because she accused you of not calling her?

She's not interested in you. She's only keeping you hanging for potential future use. The annoying thing is she doesn't even want to do anything to keep you hanging. You're the one being manipulated to do all the work to keep yourself hanging. Spend all that brain energy thinking of how to achieve your dreams, or at worst, at least waste it on women who will sleep with you after using you.
Re: Why Will A Girl Always Say She Will Call You Back by Axzobr: 7:37am On Feb 28, 2021
RisenPhoenix1:

Did her accusation come with jail time? Must you now start calling her because she accused you of not calling her?

She's not interested in you. She's only keeping you hanging for potential future use. The annoying thing is she doesn't even want to do anything to keep you hanging. You're the one being manipulated to do all the work to keep yourself hanging. Spend all that brain energy thinking of how to achieve your dreams, or at worst, at least waste it on women who will sleep with you after using you.
Not that I go Gonhoo calling her every single day. I just call her like once in a while. Her statement now is always I will call you back. There was a time when she herself chatted me on facebook and she said she will call me back. She called me one week herself to say she'll call me tomorrow that she wants to tell me something. When she called it's a simple favor she could have just texted to me via whatsapp. When she eventually called the favor she asked was that she wants to edit one-of- her documents and she doesn't know how to do it. I gave her a clue on how to go about it. I called back to find out how far she's gone. She said she will call me back undecided. She actually called back around 10pm that night when I was already asleep. I didn't pickup the phone.

[/b]I know she is doing this to keep me around for certain favors but does she have to go through the root? Will it be a good to stop picking her calls?
I liked her before but this seemly stupid thing she does makes me dislike her already [b]
Re: Why Will A Girl Always Say She Will Call You Back by Adekunlegold9ja: 9:00am On Feb 28, 2021
Axzobr:

Not that I go Gonhoo calling her every single day. I just call her like once in a while. Her statement now is always I will call you back. There was a time when she herself chatted me on facebook and she said she will call me back. She called me one week herself to say she'll call me tomorrow that she wants to tell me something. When she called it's a simple favor she could have just texted to me via whatsapp. When she eventually called the favor she asked was that she wants to edit one-of- her documents and she doesn't know how to do it. I gave her a clue on how to go about it. I called back to find out how far she's gone. She said she will call me back undecided. She actually called back around 10pm that night when I was already asleep. I didn't pickup the phone.

[/b]I know she is doing this to keep me around for certain favors but does she have to go through the root? Will it be a good to stop picking her calls?
I liked her before but this seemly stupid thing she does makes me dislike her already [b]

I have in this sort of situation before, I guess she feels she needs people around her to help her whenever she needs help.
I will advice you don't take her serious. You can desert her
Re: Why Will A Girl Always Say She Will Call You Back by Nobody: 9:19am On Feb 28, 2021
lefulefu:
Boasting I was a graduate? shocked shocked
Hahahahahaha grin who in this day and age will be boasting about being a graduate grin
Guy you are funny grin grin
Telling someone I graduated from a certain school does not mean i am boasting
Abi university degree na big thing for your eye??
grin

1 Like

Re: Why Will A Girl Always Say She Will Call You Back by Nobody: 10:28am On Feb 28, 2021
Axzobr:

As far as she is concerned, you bro, are a free of charge utility tool, like a spanner or a hammer. If you are content with the role, continue being a tool. On the other hand, why would you come to complain on NL if you are content with the role, right?
Re: Why Will A Girl Always Say She Will Call You Back by Axzobr: 12:16pm On Feb 28, 2021
RisenPhoenix1:

As far as she is concerned, you bro, are a free of charge utility tool, like a spanner or a hammer. If you are content with the role, continue being a tool. On the other hand, why would you come to complain on NL if you are content with the role, right?
I never said I liked what she's doing. In fact I will love to discard her. Like I will stop picking her calls
Re: Why Will A Girl Always Say She Will Call You Back by habsydiamond(m): 4:20pm On Feb 28, 2021
She get guy wey she dey always dey with. She doesn't want to lose the relationship. Na pray make girl use u do planB ooo.... Cos at the end of the day na plan no dey always come

1 Like

Re: Why Will A Girl Always Say She Will Call You Back by SJay7(m): 4:24pm On Feb 28, 2021
You toast her she do shakara, u no call her shakara multiply. So na ur job to call her as u no get other things to do? If she accuses you again, give her hot hot tell her you also deserved to be called, if she come gree and now calling u. Na your turn to do shakara be that. Make we dey think abeg, we guys sef are the trophy let them suffer to win us. I move
Comment of the Century! you deserve a medal for this comment i swear
Re: Why Will A Girl Always Say She Will Call You Back by SJay7(m): 4:31pm On Feb 28, 2021
Men are spitting fire on this thread... OP abeg try to see yourself as the prize to avoid falling prey to the manipulations of the women-folk. See as u use your hand to help her to manipulate you...

(1) (Reply)

My Delicious Landlady … (18+) / Update On The Missing Girl (NAIRALAND Tweeter Influencers Pls HELP!.) / Lady Introduces A New Fashion Dress Which She Say It Worth 80k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.