Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

Romance Section Chat Room II - Romance (98) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section Chat Room II (59867 Views)

Romance Section Chat Room VI / Romance Section Chat Room V / Romance Section Chat Room I (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section Chat Room II by Tosinville(m): 2:28pm On Apr 27, 2011
^who b diz again?

man, let me take a break smal jare am bored with internet.
Re: Romance Section Chat Room II by Nobody: 5:07pm On Apr 27, 2011
Yawnnnnnn
Re: Romance Section Chat Room II by annawhite(f): 5:11pm On Apr 27, 2011
Go chop jor!
Stop yawning u r pissing me off
Re: Romance Section Chat Room II by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:54pm On Apr 27, 2011
[size=13pt]Sorry i have to go leave a while . . . . i miss the house and the romantic discussion friends. grin grin[/size]
Re: Romance Section Chat Room II by Nobody: 6:07pm On Apr 27, 2011
Kandi is there a mfcking problem? you aint satisfied with keeping the fcking conversation on that thread?
you want to bring it here? Do i have to have visited Africa to know facts? don't fcking get mad at me because
I told you about your country AND yourself. Duppy kno who fi frighten, I ain't worried about you beating men.
That don't faze me. Don't get mad at me for what OTHER Africans say about your country, you need to learn
to read between the lines and accept when you are wrong. Black is black and you are a blasted separatist.
What can 190 do? please. No badda get mi vex! I stated facts and killed the argument and you want to continue?
well fine! We can go there if you want to. I understand Krio little girl and like I told you before there is a reason,
my patois is part of its foundation. I live in 'Oyinbo land' but I read about the world. Like I asked you before, do you HAVE
to have visited or lived in Brazil to know they speak Portuguese? No.

Any day we were in person and you TRY to fly kick me, it would be hell and POWDER HOUSE! I have NOTHING more to say to you.
Re: Romance Section Chat Room II by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:16pm On Apr 27, 2011
[size=13pt]hey darling MzDarkSkin what is the matter? seem like someone have stir you up?[/size]
Re: Romance Section Chat Room II by Nobody: 6:29pm On Apr 27, 2011
Hey Ogaga4luv. some people scope out who they think they have strength for and can't take facts. It's three times (plus) she has been disrespected on this site for being Gambian/Slnean, and want to have a problem with me for pointing it out and saying that the ignorance is tribe/nation blind that black is black. No strength for them but want to threaten me? girl bye! mschew. I really WISH NL was a physical place so I could see her try to drop kick a hot head like me. But this is the internet so I have nothing further to say about that bullschit.

ANYWAY,

How are you hun?  smiley
Re: Romance Section Chat Room II by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:45pm On Apr 27, 2011
[size=13pt]Oh darling i do understand how you feel . Please you know this is a public forum and we must definitely see different kind of people sharing together and there must always be class in everything , what i mean is that , you shouldn't allow whatever you have read that you didn't love to play any roll or influence you at all . Like me , i have seen so many stupid people on this forum but i just have to pretend sometimes as if they're making sense . I want to huge you shouldn't fight anyone just tolerate and swallow - up some things that shouldn't be to make peace reign .

The truth is , she isn't the first - i have seen so many people on here on this forum and other forums i belong to , they keep lying about their nationality and some other things . All i do is to shake my head in pity because they still have long way to go . Please , don't darling. . . . don't stretch your hands for blows . just be friendly with all and i guess you know your personality isn't or can't be compered to so many fools here but the internet is a privilege and opportunity to bring golden unity . grin grin grin smiley

Well , your man is always pretty doing great- just work is getting me busy these days sometimes i travel all over for business . kiss kiss
[/size]

MzDarkSkin:

Hey Ogaga4luv. some people scope out who they think they have strength for and can't take facts. It's three times (plus) she has been disrespected on this site for being Gambian/Slnean, and want to have a problem with me for pointing it out and saying that the ignorance is tribe/nation blind that black is black. No strength for them but want to threaten me? girl bye! mschew. I really WISH NL was a physical place so I could see her try to drop kick a hot head like me. But this is the internet so I have nothing further to say about that bullschit.

ANYWAY,

How are you hun?  smiley

Re: Romance Section Chat Room II by Nobody: 6:52pm On Apr 27, 2011
LOL I hear you!

And what business do you do? Spreading the 'DARK' message? grin grin grin
Re: Romance Section Chat Room II by Nobody: 7:42pm On Apr 27, 2011
annawhite:

Go chop jor!
Stop yawning u r pissing me off

I just swallowed you and still hungry
Re: Romance Section Chat Room II by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 27, 2011
Thank God none of them witches n wizards re here today . I don demolished em finally undecided
Re: Romance Section Chat Room II by kandiikane(m): 8:54pm On Apr 27, 2011
@mzdarkskin, I just saw your comment about me and I just saw kandi and that was it could not be bothered to read it because you are a mumu.
You are a very silly girl who does not know anything and wants to just over her nyash and chat s[i]h[/i]it. fool

Silly b[i]itc[/i]h coming on here doing a Jamaican flex lol get the bleep outta here. About bad man fi bludcl[i]a[/i]rt lol wdf.

About telling me about myself you dont even know me and sierra Leaneans. Lol you do not even know your self, Just because you are on a Naija forum you now know about everyone dumbass. Get the f[i]u[/i]ck outta here.

@Ogagaluv, plz oo pull mouth from this. Please ar beg you.

This jamo b!tch is on a flexing ting.
Re: Romance Section Chat Room II by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 27, 2011
Oh not again
Re: Romance Section Chat Room II by kandiikane(m): 9:00pm On Apr 27, 2011
I would not be surprised if you are Igwe419,
Re: Romance Section Chat Room II by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 27, 2011
kandiikane:

I would not be surprised if you are Igwe419,

Excuse you? angry undecided
Re: Romance Section Chat Room II by Nobody: 9:09pm On Apr 27, 2011
kandiikane:

@mzdarkskin, I just saw your comment about me and I just saw kandi and that was it could not be bothered to read it because you are a mumu.
You are a very silly girl who does not know anything and wants to just over her nyash and chat s[i]h[/i]it. fool

Silly b[i]itc[/i]h coming on here doing a Jamaican flex lol get the bleep outta here. About bad man fi bludcl[i]a[/i]rt lol wdf.

About telling me about myself you dont even know me and sierra Leaneans. Lol you do not even know your self, Just because you are on a Naija forum you now know about everyone dumbass. Get the f[i]u[/i]ck outta here.

@Ogagaluv, plz oo pull mouth from this. Please ar beg you.

This jamo b!tch is on a flexing ting.

LMAO yes bleached out face btch. that's right talk schit and log off.  grin grin
You have got to be one of the most dunce females I have ever been at odds with on here.
You ARE NOT NIGERIAN yourself azztard! LOL. what you mean? Unlike yourself I took it to you
in plain english I didn't have to hide behind some dialect. You are a dipschit dunce goat and mad at me
for it. Blame your conception, you bad breed  tongue. Not my fault you cannot read and got called out.
Bad man fi bludclart? you're so damn dumb you even fck up broken english, wtf was that broad? please.
take your over hyped sef and crawl back into that no man's land hole you came from mumu.  tongue you are in
the wrong and can't take it. Your feelings hurt? lol. Igwe deal with her case! wait never mind she will snitch
again.  tongue some bad gyal.

Separatist exposed is what you are. Go pout and rub some more bleach on your face.  tongue ogunfe.
Re: Romance Section Chat Room II by Nobody: 9:12pm On Apr 27, 2011
the albino ccunt is back I see! cheesy
Re: Romance Section Chat Room II by kandiikane(m): 9:14pm On Apr 27, 2011
@reality
MzDarkSkin:

LMAO yes bleached out face btch. that's right talk schit and log off.  grin grin
You have got to be one of the most dunce females I have ever been at odds with on here.
You ARE NOT NIGERIAN yourself azztard! LOL. what you mean? Unlike yourself I took it to you
in plain english I didn't have to hide behind some dialect. You are a dipschit dunce goat and mad at me
for it. Blame your conception, you bad breed  tongue. Not my fault you cannot read and got called out.
Bad man fi bludclart? you're so damn dumb you even fck up broken english, wtf was that broad? please.
take your over hyped sef and crawl back into that no man's land hole you came from mumu.  tongue you are in
the wrong and can't take it. Your feelings hurt? lol. Igwe deal with her case! wait never mind she will snitch
again.  tongue some bad gyal.

Separatist exposed is what you are. Go pout and rub so more bleach on your face.  tongue ogunfe.

Wdf. You are one dumb muthe[i]rf[/i]ucker. Please just coz you came out dark, bout bleaching excuse me,  lol stop hating man,  My feelings ain't hurt love.lol, why is this naughty woman hating for though. Get the fu[i]ck[/i] outta here you darks[i]h[/i]it.

Stop your flexing blick sh[i]i[/i]t  grin

Albino yessurrrrr!!! cool
Re: Romance Section Chat Room II by Nobody: 9:16pm On Apr 27, 2011
yes ccunt, i came out dark. beautiful dark complexion like the majority of the ppl on this site.
i would NEVER be jealous of your skin, as lightskin does not mean beauty, as in your case.

pick your battles wisely pigeon.

you can't beat this black schit either. trust that.
fake azz. You believe in 'African supremacy' but want to call me black schit! grin grin

I am LOVING the self exposure! go on! Son yourself some more, yeye fowl  cheesy
Re: Romance Section Chat Room II by kandiikane(m): 9:23pm On Apr 27, 2011
African supremacy ofcourse. cool

hahhha, you are burnt out though. I have nothing against darkskin but u are one blick mutherphucker tongue

You are hating though why say I am bleaching? lol, if you were so happy about been darkskin my complexion would have nothing to do with this.

Silly girl,just coz you came on here know a few pigeon phrases you are now an expert in it lol,

I ain't fake, what you see is what you get cool

blick backside. smiley
Re: Romance Section Chat Room II by Nobody: 9:24pm On Apr 27, 2011
@kandiikane  ma'am what is my name doing in you guys battle field? Explain please angry
Re: Romance Section Chat Room II by Phate07(m): 9:24pm On Apr 27, 2011
REALITY101:

Oh not again

Lwkmd4h! grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Romance Section Chat Room II by kandiikane(m): 9:26pm On Apr 27, 2011
@Reality, you asked if that comment about Igwe419 is for you and I said not you
Re: Romance Section Chat Room II by Nobody: 9:27pm On Apr 27, 2011
Phate07:

Lwkmd4h! grin grin grin grin grin

LOL yeah I thought they have all grown up already  undecided

kandiikane:

@Reality, you asked if that comment about Igwe419 is for you and I said not you

Thanks sweetie. . But seriously you gurls gotta stop it
Re: Romance Section Chat Room II by kandiikane(m): 9:29pm On Apr 27, 2011
REALITY101:

Thanks sweetie. . But seriously you gurls gotta stop it

Its nothing, just a little girl to girl talk smiley
Re: Romance Section Chat Room II by Nobody: 9:29pm On Apr 27, 2011
If you say so cool
Re: Romance Section Chat Room II by Nobody: 9:30pm On Apr 27, 2011
Dunce Kandi, you mentioned my ethnicity so i will mention your weakness, "being called albino". YOU RAN to JAYBEE for assistance faster than Usain Bolt crossed the finish line when Igwe was on your case. I really don't give a fck about your 'African Supremecy' views anymore cause I see you are a dunce and ignorant about your own country much less continent. Dumb azz didn't even know about Jamo involvement in SL until I said something. Then gonna say that African unity is what you want and get mad when I say it's about black unity and acceptance. Fcking separatist. Your level of retardation pisses me off.  grin grin seriously tho. You have got to be a representation a new breed of stupidity.  undecided

Reality this is light work, anyway how are you bro? still celebrating the Lakers' victory the other night? lol.
Re: Romance Section Chat Room II by kandiikane(m): 9:36pm On Apr 27, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

Dunce Kandi, you mentioned my ethnicity so i will mention your weakness, "being called albino".
YOU RAN to JAYBEE for assistance faster than Usain Bolt crossed the finish line when Igwe was on your case. I really don't give a fck about your 'African Supremecy' views anymore cause I see you are a dunce and ignorant about your own country much less continent. Dumb azz didn't even know about
Jamo involvement in SL until I said something. Then gonna say that African unity is what you want and get mad when I say it's about black unity and acceptance. Fcking separatist. Your level of retardation pisses me off.  grin grin seriously tho. You have got to be a representation a new breed of stupidity.  undecided

Stop begging it. I can fully assure you you are the re[i]t[/i]ard person in this. After hearing one person say Sierra Leone this, gbam you have made up your mind about people you have no clue about. You need to shut your as[i]s[/i] down and know your place. silly girl why get pissed. Stop begging to be who you are not though smiley. Go take a book and read about where your place is in this. Dumba[i]s[/i]s cheesy

You can call me an Albino all you want makes no difference cool
Re: Romance Section Chat Room II by Nobody: 9:37pm On Apr 27, 2011
MzDarkSkin

Reality this is light work, anyway how are you bro? still celebrating the Lakers' victory the other night? lol.[/color:

Heavenly Yes  cheesy  smiley They did well. . . I'm good I hope you are bouncing in good health too. Hey your owing me some video remember?  undecided
Re: Romance Section Chat Room II by Nobody: 9:42pm On Apr 27, 2011
Kandi dumb azz kane, what have I said about Salone people? LOL did i not say OTHER Africans said it?
then how in the fck do you get that I WAS SAYING IT? Why in the fck does BLACK unity piss you off so much? hmmm. . .

You are so annoying and dumb beyond words. Kill yourself! Illiterate imb3cile. You have NO reason to be
upset and you know it. The only reason you mad is because I called you what you are, a Caribbean hating
separatist.
other than that, I said nothing wrong, all back up by facts and you can fck off if you don't like it.  smiley

@Reality, it's all about them Lakers bro. i don't know why ppl be hating on them like for real.
as for that video me and 'ol girl haven't seen each other in a while. I will try to get the footage from
the mall management themselves.
Re: Romance Section Chat Room II by Phate07(m): 9:42pm On Apr 27, 2011

I swear, Messi is wicked! lipsrsealed
Just single-handedly downed Real Madrid.

Forza Chelsea! Forza Barca!!
Re: Romance Section Chat Room II by Nobody: 9:46pm On Apr 27, 2011
Phate07:

I swear, Messi is wicked! lipsrsealed
Just downed single-handedly downed Real Madrid.

Forza Chelsea! Forza Barca!!

Soccer man move aside lets talk about Basketball cheesy

@MDZ the same way they hated Jesus and he is still who he is cheesy LAKERS is going for 3peat that's all I know. We are hungry for more RINGS @ the video, no problemas

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99)

How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl / Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences / When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.