Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,419 members, 7,808,500 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

Governor Sani Bello Receives Freed Kagara Schoolboys And Their Teachers (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Sani Bello Receives Freed Kagara Schoolboys And Their Teachers (Photos) (40636 Views)

Abubakar Sani Bello Receives Report Of Zoning / Bandits Pay Informants Huge Amounts – Freed Kagara Students / Kagara: Sheik Gumi Meets Kidnappers Of Niger Students And Teachers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Sani Bello Receives Freed Kagara Schoolboys And Their Teachers (Photos) by JONSYN7154: 10:57pm On Feb 27, 2021
Perfectsouth:
there was a country
truly there was a country and buhari was their leader
Re: Governor Sani Bello Receives Freed Kagara Schoolboys And Their Teachers (Photos) by SonOfTheRisingS: 10:58pm On Feb 27, 2021
See how they are welcoming their foreign fulani rapists and terrorist to Nigeria.

Re: Governor Sani Bello Receives Freed Kagara Schoolboys And Their Teachers (Photos) by HISSCRIBE1995: 10:58pm On Feb 27, 2021
If you think all is well with this nation you are greatly mistaken.
These people have gone far with their Satanic agenda.

There are forces, goals , calculations and agenda to take Nigeria for themselves.

The South is still sleeping.

Wake up man
Re: Governor Sani Bello Receives Freed Kagara Schoolboys And Their Teachers (Photos) by simple250: 11:00pm On Feb 27, 2021
Abeg their tailor follow them go kidnapper den with sewing machine with nice caftan materials

Heheheheeeeee, 9ja don enter 1chance

Re: Governor Sani Bello Receives Freed Kagara Schoolboys And Their Teachers (Photos) by hkidola00(m): 11:00pm On Feb 27, 2021
2special:
Future terrorist...All Northerner's are potential terrorist
why na
Re: Governor Sani Bello Receives Freed Kagara Schoolboys And Their Teachers (Photos) by Obeghare(m): 11:04pm On Feb 27, 2021
economerica:
I want a non-chatolic Christian female employed lawyer for a serious relationship

I am a federal civil servant who can be transferred to some states especially in the south

I am currently running my PhD

I am single, never married with no child

I am a Christian, 40 years of age

I am a youruba, I prefer any southerner

eautocorrelation@hotmail.com

your prick no dey stand, you no Sabi talk to woman

1 Like

Re: Governor Sani Bello Receives Freed Kagara Schoolboys And Their Teachers (Photos) by Nobody: 11:07pm On Feb 27, 2021
Like seriously??

Sips my kunu in peace.

Those boys don't look anything close to victims and seems their abductors bought already made clothes for them.

How were they rescued?? I really wanna know
Re: Governor Sani Bello Receives Freed Kagara Schoolboys And Their Teachers (Photos) by FBIBOT(m): 11:09pm On Feb 27, 2021
Only in Nigeria will you be kidnapped and your kidnappers go do shopping for you.... Dem no dey come back with their clothes na brand new cloths and hijab....
Re: Governor Sani Bello Receives Freed Kagara Schoolboys And Their Teachers (Photos) by FBIBOT(m): 11:10pm On Feb 27, 2021
HISSCRIBE1995:
If you think all is well with this nation you are greatly mistaken.
These people have gone far with their Satanic agenda.

There are forces, goals , calculations and agenda to take Nigeria for themselves.

The South is still sleeping.

Wake up man

Nobody thinks it's well with Nigeria everybody eyes don open... No dey disturb urself again grin
Re: Governor Sani Bello Receives Freed Kagara Schoolboys And Their Teachers (Photos) by Joshcoli(m): 11:12pm On Feb 27, 2021
So what's is the government waiting for.... Bomb the hell out of those guys or maybe wait for them to abduct another for some ransome
Re: Governor Sani Bello Receives Freed Kagara Schoolboys And Their Teachers (Photos) by aalangel(f): 11:12pm On Feb 27, 2021
jlinkd78:
How and when did they make these beautiful clothes that fit them to size. These children obviously look like children of d elite that came back from exotic excursion not those under d weight of trauma and uncertainties of being in d den of kidnappers

My exact question when I saw the pictures.
Re: Governor Sani Bello Receives Freed Kagara Schoolboys And Their Teachers (Photos) by Nobody: 11:13pm On Feb 27, 2021
alfsalami:
Ugly comments from ugly minds , even when one was killed , people still say it's a lie ! Surprise at low iq these days

Says the one with the high IQ.

So,you were there when the boy was killed or you were one of them?
Re: Governor Sani Bello Receives Freed Kagara Schoolboys And Their Teachers (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 11:17pm On Feb 27, 2021
jlinkd78:
How and when did they make these beautiful clothes that fit them to size. These children obviously look like children of d elite that came back from exotic excursion not those under d weight of trauma and uncertainties of being in d den of kidnappers
na d clothes i notice first grin

Yeye country...bad men dey cash out
Re: Governor Sani Bello Receives Freed Kagara Schoolboys And Their Teachers (Photos) by Hundredfold4lif(m): 11:24pm On Feb 27, 2021
AltarBoy1:
Just like the story of Kankara school boys. See new clothes on them. Who took their measuremnet for the new cloths. Did the officials know when they will be released for them to get the cloths ready. Or the boys all have new cloths at home waiting for a day like this.

Even a toddler knows that this kidnap is staged.

STAGE-MANAGED AFFAIR!!!!
FEAR NORTH OOOOOH!
Re: Governor Sani Bello Receives Freed Kagara Schoolboys And Their Teachers (Photos) by Hundredfold4lif(m): 11:26pm On Feb 27, 2021
Kriss216:
The clothes was ready even before they were kidnapped. It's part of the script play.

Welcome to Northern Nigeria.

I LIKE THE NORTH!
I FEAR THE NORTH!
VERY WISELY STUPID LOTS!!!!
Re: Governor Sani Bello Receives Freed Kagara Schoolboys And Their Teachers (Photos) by Nobody: 11:28pm On Feb 27, 2021
AnanseK:

And your father is a cultist and a drug courier and all female in your family are prostitutes.

Headslammer, What the guy said pained u wella. He said the absolute truth. All headslamming northerners are potential terrorist
Re: Governor Sani Bello Receives Freed Kagara Schoolboys And Their Teachers (Photos) by Emmyxclusive: 11:29pm On Feb 27, 2021
AlmonDeLemon:
I just feel the North think all parts of the country thinks like them. If not, how can u direct this poorly scripted movie?

Don't ask for my sympathy henceforth... Na Dem Dem
But they always get away with it, same way with all our leaders in Nigeria. Lai Mohammed can come live on national TV and say whatever he wants and get away with it. Oh Nigeria!
Re: Governor Sani Bello Receives Freed Kagara Schoolboys And Their Teachers (Photos) by dederocs(m): 11:30pm On Feb 27, 2021
More guns for the terrorists.
Re: Governor Sani Bello Receives Freed Kagara Schoolboys And Their Teachers (Photos) by Ashirioluwa: 11:33pm On Feb 27, 2021
This country is cursed
Re: Governor Sani Bello Receives Freed Kagara Schoolboys And Their Teachers (Photos) by Doncyn(f): 11:33pm On Feb 27, 2021
This one all Dere clothe was well iron,does dt mean dey will b freed today...there was a country name nigeria....our government is really deciving demselves
Re: Governor Sani Bello Receives Freed Kagara Schoolboys And Their Teachers (Photos) by habsydiamond(m): 11:38pm On Feb 27, 2021
See strategy... Dem Don size these boys down before the kidnapping... Na Government dey do government in this country
Re: Governor Sani Bello Receives Freed Kagara Schoolboys And Their Teachers (Photos) by Grace001: 11:41pm On Feb 27, 2021
Northern Nigeria is synonymous to a parasite, they are there to milk Nigeria dry of her resources that comes from South

They have nothing better to contribute to this country than their terrorism banditry and kidnapping, oh less I forget and professionally beggars ‘barbi allah
Re: Governor Sani Bello Receives Freed Kagara Schoolboys And Their Teachers (Photos) by Nobody: 11:45pm On Feb 27, 2021
Na wa o. May be online learning is the way to go.But the North need to solve this Banditry challenge...
Re: Governor Sani Bello Receives Freed Kagara Schoolboys And Their Teachers (Photos) by Eclassic: 11:51pm On Feb 27, 2021
Freed captives came back with beautiful cloths, the business was successful. Another way of looting by northern governors bcz they cannot steal with biro nd papers again
Re: Governor Sani Bello Receives Freed Kagara Schoolboys And Their Teachers (Photos) by Codedlyon: 11:51pm On Feb 27, 2021
Kriss216:
The clothes was ready even before they were kidnapped. It's part of the script play.

Welcome to Northern Nigeria.
I am really surprised about the clothes ooo
Re: Governor Sani Bello Receives Freed Kagara Schoolboys And Their Teachers (Photos) by Nobody: 11:52pm On Feb 27, 2021
Bro i need the GB
cariga8050:
Hi
Re: Governor Sani Bello Receives Freed Kagara Schoolboys And Their Teachers (Photos) by hardam003: 11:57pm On Feb 27, 2021
Hmm,naija! everything na for show...Dem even sow new cloths for them...
Re: Governor Sani Bello Receives Freed Kagara Schoolboys And Their Teachers (Photos) by KingOfThePay(m): 11:59pm On Feb 27, 2021
Lol

Teacher: KingofthePay, stand up. Make a phrasal verb with the word 'Joke'. grin wink

Me: MY COUNTRY NIGERIA, IS A JOKE!!!!! grin undecided

[img]https://media1./images/88d89612db5eaacc6c9c6ac6bf6cd6e7/tenor.gif?itemid=7715402[/img]
Re: Governor Sani Bello Receives Freed Kagara Schoolboys And Their Teachers (Photos) by Lightorder: 12:04am On Feb 28, 2021
economerica:
I want a non-chatolic Christian female employed lawyer for a serious relationship

I am a federal civil servant who can be transferred to some states especially in the south

I am currently running my PhD

I am single, never married with no child

I am a Christian, 40 years of age

I am a youruba, I prefer any southerner

eautocorrelation@hotmail.com
oga,you blind ? If you have not seen any woman within your area to marry till now ,it means you are not ready for marriage. No go enter yourself for trouble for internet wife o. Your matter don dey get as e be. Which one be non chatolic again?
Re: Governor Sani Bello Receives Freed Kagara Schoolboys And Their Teachers (Photos) by Tulsaguy: 12:04am On Feb 28, 2021
Lori iro
All for the cameras. The kidnappers are in government houses. FACT!
Re: Governor Sani Bello Receives Freed Kagara Schoolboys And Their Teachers (Photos) by jerry4me2003: 12:05am On Feb 28, 2021
Crimrburster:
Terrorists

Where are all the Sai Baba Supporters
Come and defend your bad product.
Nigeria has never had it this bad before in Insecurity, Economy, Corruption, Education, Infrastructure, Disregard to the rule of law, Hatred across the nation, etc.... The list can go on and on.
My heart are with the Northerners, but their Elders, Traditional rulers, Youth should see beyond Religion and Ethnicity.
Its time to rise up for the truth.
Say no to payment of Ransome to Criminals and boot out Supporters and Negotiators of all this criminal elements.
The ball is in your court.
I rest my case.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bala Ngilari Spent N400M On Cars / Uchechi Okwu Kanu Performs 'Ritual' To Actualize Biafra (Video, Photos) / President Buhari Sacks Babachir Lawal And Oke, Appoints Boss Mustapha As New SGF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.