Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,321 members, 7,780,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:23 PM

JESUS DICIPLES FELLOWSHIP : Who Are They And What Do They Stand For? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / JESUS DICIPLES FELLOWSHIP : Who Are They And What Do They Stand For? (2876 Views)

What Is The Meaning Of Fellowship With God Almighty? / Jesus Disciple Fellowship Expose / 34th National Conference Of The Nigeria Christian Corpers’ Fellowship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

JESUS DICIPLES FELLOWSHIP : Who Are They And What Do They Stand For? by HISSCRIBE1995: 11:37pm On Feb 27, 2021
Have you heard of "JESUS DICIPLES FELLOWSHIP ? "

I would like to know more on this christian group called "jesus discipleship fellowship."

What do they stand for, what are they preaching ,and what is their goal or agenda.

Are they misleading the brethren or leading them on(to) the right path?.
Re: JESUS DICIPLES FELLOWSHIP : Who Are They And What Do They Stand For? by Teripaul(m): 11:41pm On Feb 27, 2021
J.D.F gospel reading
total preachin and schoolin of jesus and his coming. . .
am one of their member in anambra. . I love how they teach the gospel
Re: JESUS DICIPLES FELLOWSHIP : Who Are They And What Do They Stand For? by HISSCRIBE1995: 11:49pm On Feb 27, 2021
Teripaul:
J.D.F gospel reading

What are their doctrines, are they scriptural, and is the fellowship free of heresies?
Re: JESUS DICIPLES FELLOWSHIP : Who Are They And What Do They Stand For? by Jashub: 11:54pm On Feb 27, 2021
OP, why is doctrine of much importance to you? You should be more concern with how they are winning souls for our Lord. And not persecuting them because they do not follow your own interpretation of the gospel.
Re: JESUS DICIPLES FELLOWSHIP : Who Are They And What Do They Stand For? by Teripaul(m): 1:43am On Feb 28, 2021
grin grin The gospel was like a class whereby u pass thru many test. .from group a, b and c, it takes months or so to pass frm each class or group. . . but i stop the fellowship cuz i often went to work the days they fix their day of gospel teachin.. Sumtin lyk every 3 times in a week or so, saturday was only d time i can join them cuz dat is d day dat am always free. i like d gospel teachin buh i cudn't proceed with them..
Re: JESUS DICIPLES FELLOWSHIP : Who Are They And What Do They Stand For? by HISSCRIBE1995: 1:50am On Feb 28, 2021
Jashub:
OP, why is doctrine of much importance to you? You should be more concern with how they are winning souls for our Lord. And not persecuting them because they do not follow your own interpretation of the gospel.

Wether they are wining Souls or not we should examine what they stand for, test the Spirit that is at work in them, and know Wether their doctrines are scriptural or not.

NOTE - I DIDN'T CREATE THIS TREAD IN ORDER TO PERSECUTE JESUS DICIPLES FELLOWSHIP OR LABEL THEN AS EVIL.
this is just to create a public awareness and to educate the people on what they should expect when they here a new gospel or something that is unconventional.

The scripture says.1 John 4:1
[1]Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits, whether they are of God; because many false prophets have gone out into the world.
Re: JESUS DICIPLES FELLOWSHIP : Who Are They And What Do They Stand For? by Jashub: 2:05am On Feb 28, 2021
HISSCRIBE1995:

Wether they are wining Souls or not we should examine what they stand for, test the Spirit that is at work in them, and know Wether their doctrines are scriptural or not.

NOTE - I DIDN'T CREATE THIS TREAD IN ORDER TO PERSECUTE JESUS DICIPLES FELLOWSHIP OR LABEL THEN AS EVIL.
this is just to create a public awareness and to educate the people on what they should expect when they here a new gospel or something that is unconventional.

The scripture says.1 John 4:1
[1]Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits, whether they are of God; because many false prophets have gone out into the world.

I do not know what it will achieve for you, but whatever it is, I wish good luck with it. undecided
Re: JESUS DICIPLES FELLOWSHIP : Who Are They And What Do They Stand For? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:17am On Feb 28, 2021
No man has seen God at any given time {John 1:18} this means it's difficult for us to IDENTIFY God's servants since we've not seen the person they claim they're working for. So Jesus saved us the stress by saying "don't worry yourself about what they say or what they claim or what signs they're able to perform, just concentrate on the result of their form of worship, if it belongs to God the result will show it" Matthew 7:13-23

So what is the FRUIT of this group?
Is LOVE, JOY, PEACE, PATIENCE, GOODNESS, GENTLENESS, FAITH, MILDNESS and SELF-CONTROL in their gathering? Galatians 5:22-23
No matter their doctrine as long as they're able to produce the FRUIT of God's holy spirit nothing is wrong with the group, remember Jesus said "a good tree will not produce rotten fruit and a evil tree will not produce fine fruit" Matthew 7:16-18
So watch out for the FRUIT they will produce in their midst! smiley

HISSCRIBE1995:
Have you heard of "JESUS DICIPLES FELLOWSHIP ? "
I would like to know more on this christian group called "jesus discipleship fellowship."
What do they stand for what are they preach, what is their goal or agenda.
Are they misleading the brethren or leading them on(to) the right path?
Re: JESUS DICIPLES FELLOWSHIP : Who Are They And What Do They Stand For? by HISSCRIBE1995: 1:18pm On Mar 28, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
No man has seen God at any given time {John 1:18} this means it's difficult for us to IDENTIFY God's servants since we've not seen the person they claim they're working for. So Jesus saved us the stress by saying "don't worry yourself about what they say or what they claim or what signs they're able to perform, just concentrate on the result of their form of worship, if it belongs to God the result will show it" Matthew 7:13-23

So what is the FRUIT of this group?
Is LOVE, JOY, PEACE, PATIENCE, GOODNESS, GENTLENESS, FAITH, MILDNESS and SELF-CONTROL in their gathering? Galatians 5:22-23
No matter their doctrine as long as they're able to produce the FRUIT of God's holy spirit nothing is wrong with the group, remember Jesus said "a good tree will not produce rotten fruit and a evil tree will not produce fine fruit" Matthew 7:16-18
So watch out for the FRUIT they will produce in their midst! smiley

No sir.
Doctrine matters a lot.
Revelation 2:15
[15]Thus you also have those who hold the doctrine of the Nicolaitans, which thing I hate.
Re: JESUS DICIPLES FELLOWSHIP : Who Are They And What Do They Stand For? by MightySparrow: 2:32pm On Mar 28, 2021
HISSCRIBE1995:

No sir.
Doctrine matters a lot.
[15]Thus you also have those who hold the doctrine of the Nicolaitans, which thing I hate.

Maximus's side!!!!
Re: JESUS DICIPLES FELLOWSHIP : Who Are They And What Do They Stand For? by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:34pm On Mar 28, 2021
Jesus is the one speaking there not human like you and i, so he can see the future of false doctrines but humans like us can't that's why we must stick to his words which says examine the result of their teachings! {Matthew 7:16-18} if you're talking about doctrines the same people will also debunk your own doctrines as false. Remember the Pharisees and Sadducees, they were condemning Jesus and his teachings!

Where are Pharisees and Sadducees today? Act 5:34-39
But Jesus' teachings has gone throughout the earth with the gospels inside the Christian Greek Scriptures whereas the teachings of the Pharisees and Sadducees are DEAD today.
So you can't win arguments about doctrines as they will also condemn yours but show, point, present, direct, tell everyone the result of your faith and it's global effect, then falsehood will be silenced forever! Act 1:8 compare to Isaiah 54:17 smiley

HISSCRIBE1995:

No sir.
Doctrine matters a lot.
Re: JESUS DICIPLES FELLOWSHIP : Who Are They And What Do They Stand For? by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:40pm On Mar 28, 2021
Where is your thread about AntiChristian?

The man is back o! smiley

MightySparrow:

Maximus's side!!!!
Re: JESUS DICIPLES FELLOWSHIP : Who Are They And What Do They Stand For? by MightySparrow: 5:32pm On Mar 28, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Where is your thread about AntiChristian?

The man is back o! smiley

Just being my brother's keeper.
I have replied him on his comment on Bishop Oyedepo's reaction on Kwara hijab saga. He is welcome with much love and wishing him sensible responses on issues.

Where is Olaadegbu?
Have you seen a post about RCCG, what is your thought on it?
Re: JESUS DICIPLES FELLOWSHIP : Who Are They And What Do They Stand For? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:39pm On Mar 28, 2021
I hope your brother will really appreciate!

Ola my neighbour on Nairaland is gone o! undecided

MightySparrow:

Where is Olaadegbu?
Re: JESUS DICIPLES FELLOWSHIP : Who Are They And What Do They Stand For? by MightySparrow: 5:41pm On Mar 28, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Somebody typed that, it still a rude shock to me.
Re: JESUS DICIPLES FELLOWSHIP : Who Are They And What Do They Stand For? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:49pm On Mar 28, 2021
Well i beleive death can come anytime so there's nothing shocking about people coming and going in life after all we never came the same time, it might be Maximus's turn tomorrow, what matters is FAITH! smiley

MightySparrow:

Somebody typed that, it still a rude shock to me.
Re: JESUS DICIPLES FELLOWSHIP : Who Are They And What Do They Stand For? by Kobojunkie: 10:53pm On Mar 28, 2021
Jashub:
Wrong! Jesus Christ warned you that the doctrines and traditions of men, which He declared were nothing but lies, have the effect of heaping curses on those who teach them and those who imbibe them. So it is essentially to understand the kind of curses that await you when you make the decision to join any group

Mark 7 vs 1-13 (ERV)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Now when the Pharisees gathered to him, with some of the scribes who had come from Jerusalem,
2. they saw that some of his disciples ate with hands that were defiled, that is, unwashed.
3. (For the Pharisees and all the Jews do not eat unless they wash their hands properly,[a] holding to the tradition of the elders,
4. and when they come from the marketplace, they do not eat unless they wash. And there are many other traditions that they observe, such as the washing of cups and pots and copper vessels and dining couches.[c])
[b] 5.
And the Pharisees and the scribes asked him, “Why do your disciples not walk according to the tradition of the elders, but eat with defiled hands?”
6. And he said to them, “Well did Isaiah prophesy of you hypocrites, as it is written,
“‘This people honors me with their lips,
but their heart is far from me;

7. in vain do they worship me,
teaching as doctrines the commandments of men.’

8. You leave the commandment of God and hold to the (doctrines and rules)** tradition of men.”
9. And he said to them, “You have a fine way of rejecting the commandment of God in order to establish your tradition!
10. For Moses said, ‘Honor your father and your mother’; and, ‘Whoever reviles father or mother must surely die.’
11. But you say, ‘If a man tells his father or his mother, “Whatever you would have gained from me is Corban”’ (that is, given to God)[d]—
12. then you no longer permit him to do anything for his father or mother,
13. thus making void the word of God by your tradition that you have handed down. And many such things you do.”
** substituted from another Bible translation for better understanding of what is impacted

souls you win into your cursed group will matter when Jesus Christ returns to judge you and your works. grin
Re: JESUS DICIPLES FELLOWSHIP : Who Are They And What Do They Stand For? by Kobojunkie: 10:55pm On Mar 28, 2021
Teripaul:
J.D.F gospel reading
How they teach the Gospel? Their teaching is different from the exact teachings of Jesus Christ Himself? undecided
Re: JESUS DICIPLES FELLOWSHIP : Who Are They And What Do They Stand For? by Jashub: 11:13pm On Mar 28, 2021
[s]
Kobojunkie:
Wrong! Jesus Christ warned you that the doctrines and traditions of men, which He declared were nothing but lies, have the effect of heaping curses on those who teach them and those who imbibe them. So it is essentially to understand the kind of curses that await you when you make the decision to join any group

** substituted from another Bible translation for better understanding of what is impacted

souls you win into your cursed group will matter when Jesus Christ returns to judge you and your works. grin
[/s] Let Jesus be the judge of that ; not fools like you.
Re: JESUS DICIPLES FELLOWSHIP : Who Are They And What Do They Stand For? by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:34pm On Nov 26, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Am back what's up? cheesy
Re: JESUS DICIPLES FELLOWSHIP : Who Are They And What Do They Stand For? by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:35pm On Nov 26, 2021
MightySparrow:

I have replied him on his comment on Bishop Oyedepo's reaction on Kwara hijab saga. He is welcome with much love and wishing him sensible responses on issues.

Where is Olaadegbu?

The eagle has landed. Thanks for asking. smiley
Re: JESUS DICIPLES FELLOWSHIP : Who Are They And What Do They Stand For? by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:51pm On Nov 26, 2021
OLAADEGBU:

Am back what's up? cheesy

Where have you been? undecided
Re: JESUS DICIPLES FELLOWSHIP : Who Are They And What Do They Stand For? by MightySparrow: 2:16pm On Nov 26, 2021
OLAADEGBU:

The eagle has landed. Thanks for asking. smiley

For real?

Someone typed you were dead!

You are coming back at a time I am considering taking a break!
Re: JESUS DICIPLES FELLOWSHIP : Who Are They And What Do They Stand For? by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:59pm On Nov 26, 2021
MightySparrow:

For real?

Someone typed you were dead!

You are coming back at a time I am considering taking a break!

It is the forum that seems dead we are back to inject some life into it. grin
Re: JESUS DICIPLES FELLOWSHIP : Who Are They And What Do They Stand For? by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:05pm On Nov 26, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Where have you been? undecided

Were you wishing that I was dead? Well, am back to haunt you. shocked
Re: JESUS DICIPLES FELLOWSHIP : Who Are They And What Do They Stand For? by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:34pm On Nov 26, 2021
OLAADEGBU:

Were you wishing that I was dead? Well, am back to haunt you. shocked

Wishing you dead?
On the contrary!
There was Covid19 and many people died, you suddenly disappeared since last year November and now a year later you suddenly came saying you're not dead.
Well you can only haunt me if you've gotten a better performing group than Jehovah's Witnesses! smiley
Re: JESUS DICIPLES FELLOWSHIP : Who Are They And What Do They Stand For? by MightySparrow: 5:36pm On Nov 26, 2021
OLAADEGBU:

It is the forum that seems dead we are back to inject some life into it. grin

Welcome
Re: JESUS DICIPLES FELLOWSHIP : Who Are They And What Do They Stand For? by MightySparrow: 5:38pm On Nov 26, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Wishing you dead?
On the contrary!
There was Covid19 and many people died, you suddenly disappeared since last year November and now a year later you suddenly came saying you're not dead.
Well you can only haunt me if you've gotten a better performing group than Jehovah's Witnesses! smiley

Our group, The church of the Firstborn!
Heb. 12:23
Re: JESUS DICIPLES FELLOWSHIP : Who Are They And What Do They Stand For? by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:43pm On Nov 26, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Wishing you dead?
On the contrary!

Are you saying that the JWs group are the only one haunting you? cheesy
Re: JESUS DICIPLES FELLOWSHIP : Who Are They And What Do They Stand For? by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:44pm On Nov 26, 2021
MightySparrow:

Welcome

Thank you my brother from another mother. Miss you all. smiley
Re: JESUS DICIPLES FELLOWSHIP : Who Are They And What Do They Stand For? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:39pm On Nov 26, 2021
OLAADEGBU:

Are you saying that the JWs group are the only one haunting you? cheesy
That's the group i belong nah! cheesy

So for anyone to haunt me it must be from a better performing group than Jehovah's Witnesses! wink
Re: JESUS DICIPLES FELLOWSHIP : Who Are They And What Do They Stand For? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:41pm On Nov 26, 2021
MightySparrow:

Our group, The church of the Firstborn!
Heb. 12:23
Whatever you say ọmọ Papa, just know that my own God differ from yours as long as you're not one of Jehovah's Witnesses! smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Not Know It Is Wrong To Your Pastor 'daddy'? / Don Jazzy Got The Champagne That Costs N250 Million / Are There Any Atheists Here Who Oppose Gay Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.