Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,696 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:34 PM

How Much Do You Spend Monthly Overseas? - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Much Do You Spend Monthly Overseas? (44887 Views)

UK Bans Overseas Health Workers From Bringing Dependants / How Much Do You Spend In A Day For Transport / Diasporans How Much Do You Spend In Nigeria During Visits? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Do You Spend Monthly Overseas? by ezugegere(m): 6:08pm On Mar 06, 2021
WhyNa:

Did you factor in summer break??
Summer brake or not, we have 3 terms in an academic year, isn't it?

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Spend Monthly Overseas? by Drenimarcus(m): 8:02pm On Mar 06, 2021
lionlee216:

See enjoyment shocked

cheesy We are waiting for yours sir
Re: How Much Do You Spend Monthly Overseas? by Drenimarcus(m): 8:12pm On Mar 06, 2021
Bvlgari:

cool bro...especially the part of your house paid off, less stress for rental every month...kudos bro

smiley Thank you sir.

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Spend Monthly Overseas? by Bvlgari: 9:17am On Mar 07, 2021
Drenimarcus:

smiley Thank you sir.

U welcome bro
Re: How Much Do You Spend Monthly Overseas? by Gloriagee(f): 11:34am On Mar 07, 2021
Rent of 400 usd sounds low. What country?

Bvlgari:
As we all know, living overseas is very enjoyable but u must pay for those things unfailingly every month

This brings me to my question...

How much do u spend on your bills monthly overseas?

Pls note that it may vary from country to country

As for me, this is my breakdown spendings every month

1: house rent $ 400
2: grocery shopping $ 150
3: electricity $ 25
4: water $ 10
5: internet $50
6: gas $5
7: car fuel $ 50
8: kid school $ 150
7: miscellaneous $ 200

Total $ 1040 monthly

Pls kindly let use know yours because our people in Nigeria don't ever understand and they always demand and demand from us thinking there is a tree overseas that we pluck money from...and they pay their rent yearly o

May God bless our hussles

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Do You Spend Monthly Overseas? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Mar 07, 2021
Amazingguy55:

@Meduca need to confirm something urgently. Respond to your pm

Meduca why aren’t you responding? For me to repeatedly quote you, you should know it’s urgent! I have no interest in you divulging any sensitive info, I only want to seek your opinion on something.

Isn’t that why we are all here? Shall one receive and not feel any obligation to give back?

Shall one send out pm’s and get info but ignore others in their time of need?

Anyways, whether you choose to respond or not, I wish you the best and I hope you’re comfortable with your image in the mirror
Re: How Much Do You Spend Monthly Overseas? by FatherCHRISTMAS: 4:14pm On Mar 07, 2021
Amazingguy55:

Meduca why aren’t you responding? For me to repeatedly quote you, you should know it’s urgent! I have no interest in you divulging any sensitive info, I only want to seek your opinion on something.

Isn’t that why we are all here? Shall one receive and not feel any obligation to give back?

Shall one send out pm’s and get info but ignore others in their time of need?

Anyways, whether you choose to respond or not, I wish you the best and I hope you’re comfortable with your image in the mirror

now resulting to threats ? oga o

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Do You Spend Monthly Overseas? by lionlee216(m): 6:03pm On Mar 07, 2021
House/bills $1000(Wife pays the rest)
Car Insurance $230
Phone bill $60
Gas $400 approximately
Food $300 approximately including African food
Bills(family in Nigeria) $1,050

All these exclude miscellaneous

Gracias

19 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Spend Monthly Overseas? by Bvlgari: 10:36pm On Mar 07, 2021
lionlee216:
Car Insurance $230
Phone bill $60
Gas $400 approximately

Gracias

OK...nice but expensive o
Re: How Much Do You Spend Monthly Overseas? by Drenimarcus(m): 10:43pm On Mar 07, 2021
lionlee216:
Car Insurance $230
Phone bill $60
Gas $400 approximately

Gracias

shocked Show me the way sir
Re: How Much Do You Spend Monthly Overseas? by lionlee216(m): 1:08am On Mar 08, 2021
Drenimarcus:

shocked Show me the way sir

It is well sir
Re: How Much Do You Spend Monthly Overseas? by lionlee216(m): 1:09am On Mar 08, 2021
Bvlgari:

OK...nice but expensive o

I wish it can be reduced
Re: How Much Do You Spend Monthly Overseas? by masam(m): 7:04am On Mar 08, 2021
Dubai
Rent - 1200aed ( N157,200)
Feeding - 500aed (N65,500)

Wife/kids Naija

Feeding- 100k
Sch fees - 45k times 3 kids( Not monthly)
Others - 20k
Rent- 58,333 monthly

Total: N446,033

14 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Spend Monthly Overseas? by Bvlgari: 8:01am On Mar 08, 2021
masam:
Dubai
Rent - 1200aed ( N157,200)
Feeding - 500aed (N65,500)

Wife/kids Naija

Feeding- 100k
Sch fees - 45k times 3 kids( Not monthly)
Others - 20k
Rent- 58,333 monthly

Total: N446,033

nice one

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Much Do You Spend Monthly Overseas? by Bvlgari: 8:03am On Mar 08, 2021
Akanimoh113:

Please can you assist me financially

bro i think the best thing for u to say is, this is what and what i can do as my handwork or this is my CV or this is the business i am looking forward to start...this way i can help u better...instead of just gifting you money that i dont know whether u wanna use it to carry olosho or drink beer and isiewu or play bet9ja

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Do You Spend Monthly Overseas? by Ilerioluwa02: 8:12am On Mar 08, 2021
Nothing yet.
Re: How Much Do You Spend Monthly Overseas? by Bvlgari: 10:28am On Mar 08, 2021
Ilerioluwa02:
Nothing yet.

soon bro...soon... be hopeful
Re: How Much Do You Spend Monthly Overseas? by Akanimoh113(m): 10:51pm On Mar 08, 2021
Bvlgari:

bro i think the best thing for u to say is, this is what and what i can do as my handwork or this is my CV or this is the business i am looking forward to start...this way i can help u better...instead of just gifting you money that i dont know whether u wanna use it to carry olosho or drink beer and isiewu or play bet9ja

Lol No Sir...
Am a Secondary School Graduate
Am in Need of Financial Assistance Because I need a New Phone (A Smartphone)
Am Currently Using a Lumia 640LTE (Windows phone) which is not Smart Enough to generate Income for me...
I Plan on Generating Income with my Smartphone ahead for my Higher Institution.
I Believe my Parents are not Capable of Sponsoring me into the University...

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Spend Monthly Overseas? by Nobody: 3:56am On Mar 09, 2021
Bvlgari:
As we all know, living overseas is very enjoyable but u must pay for those things unfailingly every month

This brings me to my question...

How much do u spend on your bills monthly overseas?

Pls note that it may vary from country to country

As for me, this is my breakdown spendings every month

1: house rent $ 400
2: grocery shopping $ 150
3: electricity $ 25
4: water $ 10
5: internet $50
6: gas $5
7: car fuel $ 50
8: kid school $ 150
7: miscellaneous $ 200

Total $ 1040 monthly

Pls kindly let use know yours because our people in Nigeria don't ever understand and they always demand and demand from us thinking there is a tree overseas that we pluck money from...and they pay their rent yearly o

May God bless our hussles

You have a kid and you spend $150 monthly for groceries? This is hard for me to believe undecided

House rent $400 a month shocked is it a shared rent?
Electricity $25 a month, wow shocked

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Do You Spend Monthly Overseas? by Bvlgari: 4:01am On Mar 09, 2021
loveymom:

You have a kid and you spend $150 monthly for groceries? This is hard for me to believe undecided

House rent $400 a month shocked is it a shared rent?
Electricity $25 a month, wow shocked

My kid is abt 6years old now so he eats mostly what we eat now except most times he needs a special meal...it was more expensive when he was younger

How can I live in a shared apartment with my family lol...I live alone with my family

And yes, my electricity is this cheap monthly

6 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Spend Monthly Overseas? by Nobody: 4:08am On Mar 09, 2021
Bvlgari:

My kid is abt 6years old now so he eats mostly what we eat now except most times he needs a special meal...it was more expensive when he was younger

How can I live in a shared apartment with my family lol...I live alone with my family

cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Do You Spend Monthly Overseas? by Nobody: 4:48am On Mar 09, 2021
Bvlgari:

Did you factor in eating out or buying food at work, or you really only spend $150/month on groceries? That seems kinda low but the cost of food may be low where you are.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Do You Spend Monthly Overseas? by Bvlgari: 4:58am On Mar 09, 2021
aroundtheearth:
Did you factor in eating out or buying food at work, or you really only spend $150/month on groceries? That seems kinda low but the cost of food may be low where you are.

oh yeah, totally escaped me haha...i eat out with my family everytime...thats an extra maybe $ 250 every month...i get free lunch at work

7 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Spend Monthly Overseas? by Akanimoh113(m): 10:35am On Mar 09, 2021
Bvlgari:

Akanimoh113:

Lol No Sir...
Am a Secondary School Graduate
Am in Need of Financial Assistance Because I need a New Phone (A Smartphone)
Am Currently Using a Lumia 640LTE (Windows phone) which is not Smart Enough to generate Income for me...
I Plan on Generating Income with my Smartphone ahead for my Higher Institution.
I Believe my Parents are not Capable of Sponsoring me into the University...
Re: How Much Do You Spend Monthly Overseas? by Bvlgari: 3:06pm On Mar 09, 2021
Akanimoh113:

U just finished secondary school and a high tech smartphone shouldn't be your priority now OK...manage the phone u have for now

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Do You Spend Monthly Overseas? by Bvlgari: 3:43pm On Mar 09, 2021
Akanimoh113:

I Wish You Understood

trust me i understand...a high tech smart phone shouldnt be your priority right now as a young man who just finished secondary school

6 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Spend Monthly Overseas? by mk3jax: 6:39am On Mar 10, 2021
When living in Europe (USD equivalent)

Rent per month: 2,000 USD per month
Feeding: 750 USD per month
Children School fees (International School): 600 USD per month
Electricity, water, water : about 500 USD per month
Miscellaneous: 500 USD

About 4,350 USD every month

I moved back to Nigeria and here is the expense in Nigeria
Rent: 1.7 million NGN per annum (141,000 NGN per month)
Children school fee: about 900,000 NGN per term for 2 children in Primary School (School fee of about 460K and private home lesson of about 440K) which is about 225,000K per month
Feeding: 250,000 NGN
Family support (money given to family member): 300,000 NGN every month
Salary of house help: 50,000 NGN
Miscellaneous: 200,000

Total monthly expense : 1,166,000 NGN per month

Note: family support can get to 500,000K in some months depending on situation.
Nigeria no easy oooooo

21 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Evangelist Chidi Ibenado Narrates His Near-Death Aboard Air Craft In Congo / Truck Driver, Conductor Lynched In Ebonyi For Crushing School Children (Graphic / Drunk Guys Coming From Night Club Crash Their SUV In Lekki Area Of Lagos. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.