Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,324 members, 7,808,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

Work From Home. N80,000 Per Month, No Degree Required - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Work From Home. N80,000 Per Month, No Degree Required (2732 Views)

NYSC Or A N80,000 Monthly Job Offer, Which Should I Go For? / Can A Man Who Earns N80,000 Marry In Lagos? / Work From Home. N80,000 Per Month, 6000 Words Per Week , No Degree required (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Work From Home. N80,000 Per Month, No Degree Required by shinethelight(m): 1:41am On Feb 28, 2021
A content creation company based in Lagos is looking for aspiring writers who prefer a remote work arrangement and are set up such that they are available during regular working hours for a minimum of 40 hours per week.

Interested candidates will need to have a working laptop, and be able to guarantee their own power supply and internet connection in order to be considered.

The starting (probationary) salary is 80,000/month with a quarterly review for an upward revision in place.

Successful candidates should be able to see a rise to N130,000 within a year if they show promise.

Candidates with a background in;

Accounting
Administration
Banking
Bookkeeping
Teaching, and
Law

may be given quick consideration during the recruitment process, but no degree is required for consideration.

They are looking for people who have a strong command of English, can adequately conduct research online, and properly put together sentences to create content. It is also important that they are;

Reliable, Practical, and have an Eye for detail

Click here to Apply
Re: Work From Home. N80,000 Per Month, No Degree Required by sulaiboy20(m): 7:32am On Feb 28, 2021
Re: Work From Home. N80,000 Per Month, No Degree Required by Samakus(m): 7:34am On Feb 28, 2021
shinethelight:
A content creation company based in Lagos is looking for aspiring writers who prefer a remote work arrangement and are set up such that they are available during regular working hours for a minimum of 40 hours per week.

Interested candidates will need to have a working laptop, and be able to guarantee their own power supply and internet connection in order to be considered.

The starting (probationary) salary is 80,000/month with a quarterly review for an upward revision in place.

Successful candidates should be able to see a rise to N130,000 within a year if they show promise.

Accounting
Administration
Banking
Bookkeeping
Teaching, and
Law

may be given quick consideration during the recruitment process, but no degree is required for consideration.

They are looking for people who have a strong command of English, can adequately conduct research online, and properly put together sentences to create content. It is also important that they are;

Click here to Apply

I feel that I'm tailor-made for this job but the issue is that I can't guarantee 40 hours a week. Can we work something out?
Re: Work From Home. N80,000 Per Month, No Degree Required by shinethelight(m): 10:12am On Feb 28, 2021
I am not directly responsible for the recruitment, you could apply, wait to be selected then explain yourself, or you could wait for an opportunity that is perfect for your situation. Both options are valid.

Samakus:

I feel that I'm tailor-made for this job but the issue is that I can't guarantee 40 hours a week. Can we work something out?
Re: Work From Home. N80,000 Per Month, No Degree Required by Samakus(m): 12:36pm On Feb 28, 2021
shinethelight:
I am not directly responsible for the recruitment, you could apply, wait to be selected then explain yourself, or you could wait for an opportunity that is perfect for your situation. Both options are valid.

Alright. I will take my chances
Re: Work From Home. N80,000 Per Month, No Degree Required by Samakus(m): 12:52pm On Feb 28, 2021
shinethelight:

Accounting
Administration
Banking
Bookkeeping
Teaching, and
Law

Click here to Apply

Pls check, the link isn't opening
Re: Work From Home. N80,000 Per Month, No Degree Required by Abkolad(m): 2:34pm On Feb 28, 2021
120 ways to make money online tutorial ($100/day)
https://www.nairaland.com/6437464/120-ways-make-money-online
Re: Work From Home. N80,000 Per Month, No Degree Required by GbeduTicket(m): 3:55pm On Feb 28, 2021
Link is not opening. Please check.
Re: Work From Home. N80,000 Per Month, No Degree Required by nuggarito: 4:00pm On Feb 28, 2021
The link isn't going through.
Re: Work From Home. N80,000 Per Month, No Degree Required by Telegram234(m): 7:30pm On Feb 28, 2021
Lori iro..
Re: Work From Home. N80,000 Per Month, No Degree Required by shaiba(f): 8:49pm On Feb 28, 2021
The link works. A form is filled and you have to answer quite some questions on personality test grin
Re: Work From Home. N80,000 Per Month, No Degree Required by The5DME(m): 8:57pm On Feb 28, 2021
Scam.
Re: Work From Home. N80,000 Per Month, No Degree Required by Agomuofavour01(f): 10:59pm On Feb 28, 2021
shinethelight:

Accounting
Administration
Banking
Bookkeeping
Teaching, and
Law

Click here to Apply
I will create an approved Upwork Account for you for a small fee. Call or WhatsApp me on 09011094534

(1) (Reply)

To Study For Master's Degree In Sweden, Norway Or Finland. / Finally, God Did It! / Cadbury Nigeria Plc Is Recruiting- Apply Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.