Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,871 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Holds Global Online Crusede And Thanksgiving Service. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Holds Global Online Crusede And Thanksgiving Service. (935 Views)

Lagos Governor, Sanwo-olu spotted leading prayers during thanksgiving service / Oyedepo, Enenche, Nathaniel Bassey At PDP Victory Thanksgiving Service In Uyo / Osinbajo Attends A Thanksgiving Service In Kogi After Helicopter Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Holds Global Online Crusede And Thanksgiving Service. by Nobody: 7:04am On Feb 28, 2021
Leader of the proscribed group Indiginous People of Biafra Nnamdi kanu on saturday evening held a crusade thanksgiving service for his followers across the globe aimed at thanking God in advance for the actualisation of biafra. It came as a surprise to some who knew Nnamdi kanu to be a hard adherent to Judaism singing Igbo christain songs. Despite this his large followers both in Nigeria and abroad joined in the thanksgiving aired via his online radia station radio biafra.

https://mobile.twitter.com/MaziNnamdiKanu/status/1365723308973465603

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Holds Global Online Crusede And Thanksgiving Service. by Tulsaguy: 7:20am On Feb 28, 2021
lol
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Holds Global Online Crusede And Thanksgiving Service. by jlinkd78(m): 7:29am On Feb 28, 2021
Great
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Holds Global Online Crusede And Thanksgiving Service. by PureMe01: 7:31am On Feb 28, 2021
Thus guy just dey cause wahala grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Holds Global Online Crusede And Thanksgiving Service. by Tranquillity360: 7:37am On Feb 28, 2021
God bless the land of rising sun.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Holds Global Online Crusede And Thanksgiving Service. by Idamond: 7:41am On Feb 28, 2021
Confused people

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Holds Global Online Crusede And Thanksgiving Service. by longetivity(m): 7:41am On Feb 28, 2021
PureMe01:
Thus guy just dey cause wahala grin
which wahala e cause now

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Holds Global Online Crusede And Thanksgiving Service. by longetivity(m): 7:42am On Feb 28, 2021
Tranquillity360:
God bless the land of rising sun.
Amen
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Holds Global Online Crusede And Thanksgiving Service. by PureMe01: 7:43am On Feb 28, 2021
longetivity:
which wahala e cause now
the wahala wey em dey give u for nite when u dey sleep

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Holds Global Online Crusede And Thanksgiving Service. by blackpanda: 7:46am On Feb 28, 2021
This guy just came to worsen the lot of the east. Trouble maker
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Holds Global Online Crusede And Thanksgiving Service. by Coldie(m): 7:49am On Feb 28, 2021
The guy talk say him no be christian say him be jew them beleive am, same guy dae hold thanks giving with christianity.

I don tire to advise anybody, at least I know the truth.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Holds Global Online Crusede And Thanksgiving Service. by VictorUSA(m): 7:51am On Feb 28, 2021
At least he knows that GOD exists!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Holds Global Online Crusede And Thanksgiving Service. by Armaggedon: 8:09am On Feb 28, 2021
Coldie:
The guy talk say him no be christian say him be jew them beleive am, same guy dae hold thanks giving with christianity.

But we worship the same God?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Holds Global Online Crusede And Thanksgiving Service. by awgumayor: 8:12am On Feb 28, 2021
Idamond:
Confused people
Confused people are kidnapped by bandits every now and then, confused people are killed by bandits, confused people are living in IDPs in Benin republic. These are the people who are confused.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Holds Global Online Crusede And Thanksgiving Service. by Brimstone77: 8:13am On Feb 28, 2021
Armaggedon:
But we worship the same God?
abeg no give that guy attention Biko..... nobody ask for his advice...

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Holds Global Online Crusede And Thanksgiving Service. by Balkan(m): 8:14am On Feb 28, 2021
The Wiseman
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Holds Global Online Crusede And Thanksgiving Service. by Monogamy: 8:14am On Feb 28, 2021
grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Holds Global Online Crusede And Thanksgiving Service. by Nobody: 8:28am On Feb 28, 2021
Baba probably wants to go into ministry seeing that it might be lucrative for him... grin grin very soon he would start telling people to pay tithe and offering.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Holds Global Online Crusede And Thanksgiving Service. by Conrod: 8:39am On Feb 28, 2021
Coldie:

Am sure they never born you when pope john paul visited the urmaryad mosque in syria and even "prayed" with muslims.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Holds Global Online Crusede And Thanksgiving Service. by EMMY76: 9:29am On Feb 28, 2021
Nice one God responds faster when you give him praise and worship that's the only food he eats.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Holds Global Online Crusede And Thanksgiving Service. by gidgiddy: 9:32am On Feb 28, 2021
I was part of it, it was interesting. I liked that part where he played the horn for a long while

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Holds Global Online Crusede And Thanksgiving Service. by Nobody: 9:54am On Feb 28, 2021
EMMY76:
Nice one God responds faster when you give him praise and worship that's the only food he eats.

God doesn't answer to the prayers of fraudsters.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Holds Global Online Crusede And Thanksgiving Service. by Redcrafton: 10:54am On Feb 28, 2021
TheLionofLasigi:

God doesn't answer to the prayers of fraudsters.

But HE answers the prayers of bandits and their supporters cheesy cheesy

You need urgent medical attention!

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Holds Global Online Crusede And Thanksgiving Service. by Kingsam20: 11:01am On Feb 28, 2021
ALL HAIL BIAFRA, THE RISING SUN, YOUR ENEMIES SHALL COUNT YOUR GLORY WHICH SHALL BECOME UNCOUNTABLE FOR THEM TO COUNT. YOUR GLORY WILL RADIATE LIKE DIAMOND AND YOUR ENEMIES WILL ADMIRER YOUR BEAUTY.

BIAFRA MY HOME
BIAFRA MY RELIGION

ALL HAIL BIAFRA!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Holds Global Online Crusede And Thanksgiving Service. by Nobody: 11:45am On Feb 28, 2021
Redcrafton:

But HE answers the prayers of bandits and their supporters cheesy cheesy

You need urgent medical attention!

No he doesn't.......somehow in your small mind, anyone who doesn't support the fraudster called kanu automatically supports terrorist and bandits.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Holds Global Online Crusede And Thanksgiving Service. by Redcrafton: 11:57am On Feb 28, 2021
TheLionofLasigi:

No he doesn't.......somehow in your small mind, anyone who doesn't support the fraudster called kanu automatically supports terrorist and bandits.

In your big mind, tell me whose prayers HE answers?

...you "Lion"... typing from refugee camp in Benin republic

Tell how much the fraudster has collected from you in Ibarapa before you entered Benin republic on a bike in the middle of the night.

Pls tell me.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Holds Global Online Crusede And Thanksgiving Service. by akpa666: 12:31pm On Feb 28, 2021
chai yesterday sweet me for body i dance so tey dance come they dance me chukwu gozie Mazi Nnamdi kanu

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Holds Global Online Crusede And Thanksgiving Service. by EmekaA125(m): 12:31pm On Feb 28, 2021
awgumayor:
Confused people are kidnapped by bandits every now and then, confused people are killed by bandits, confused people are living in IDPs in Benin republic. These are the people who are confused.
Apt. That's afonjas for you

(1) (Reply)

Why FG Is Constructing Narrow Gauge On Eastern Rail —Minister / Photo Of The Day / Explosion Rocks Mile 3 Markets In Port Harcourt-Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.