Stats: 3,149,880 members, 7,806,537 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

Scarcity: Fuel Queues Return In Abuja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Scarcity: Fuel Queues Return In Abuja (985 Views)

Petrol: Marketers Fault Subsidy Removal Process As Queues Return / Petrol Price Jumps To ₦‎350/ltr As Queues Return / PMS Scarcity: Fuel Price Hits ₦750 Per Litre In Kastina (2) (3) (4)

Re: Scarcity: Fuel Queues Return In Abuja by Gbagura: 1:50pm On Feb 28, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

You forgot that the north own the refineries

The biggest refinery in Nigeria is owned by a northern.

The sea port is owned by the Nigerian government not yorubas
When all chips crumble, you will know who owns the Atlantic. You ain't see nothing yet. An average southerners now understand your games up north. The only saving grace you're having is that you have a fulani as president.

When Nigeria breaks, let's see how you gonna survive the impending calamities that would befall you in the north. You're parasites just like igbos only that those ones have little economic value than those ordinary me-chai and me-ruwa abokis.

Our fathers were tricked, we can't be tricked anymore. We now know our allies and foes in 3D.
Re: Scarcity: Fuel Queues Return In Abuja by Nobody: 1:52pm On Feb 28, 2021
Gbagura:
When all chips crumble, you will know who owns the Atlantic. You ain't see nothing yet. An average southerners now understand your games up north. The only saving grace you're having is that you have a fulani as president.

When Nigeria breaks, let's see how you gonna survive the impending calamities that would befall you in the north. You're parasites just like igbos only that those ones have little economic value than those ordinary me-chai and me-ruwa abokis.

Our fathers were tricked, we can't be tricked anymore. We now know our allies and foes in 3D.

Your fathers are playing real politics, you are here busy ranting
Re: Scarcity: Fuel Queues Return In Abuja by Nobody: 2:11pm On Feb 28, 2021
Bought fuel in Abuja today, N162 per liter, not from an NNPC filling station. Very mild queue.

One of the attendants was speculating a price increase of up to N170 per liter coming soon
Re: Scarcity: Fuel Queues Return In Abuja by Gbagura: 2:15pm On Feb 28, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Your fathers are playing real politics, you are here busy ranting
We shall see. Lest I forget, I don't know aboki use smartphone. How much you bought that itel you're using? grin
Re: Scarcity: Fuel Queues Return In Abuja by shanga(m): 2:41pm On Feb 28, 2021
We have been buying fuel for 175 in Benin since a week ago...

Govs Can’t Ban Open Grazing, Says Miyetti Allah / Mazi Nnamdi Kanu And Ambazonia Leader To Hold World Conference / BUA Recieves Refinery Licence To Compete With Dangote