Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,334 members, 7,780,873 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:37 AM

You Battle Violence With Violence - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Battle Violence With Violence (2023 Views)

How Should Christians/believers Defend Themselves From Attack And Violence? / Open Heaven 28 November 2018 Prayer Points On Today –are You Battle Ready? / Open Heaven 28 January 2019 Prayer Points On Today –are You Battle Ready? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Battle Violence With Violence by HelpYourself(m): 12:48pm On Feb 28, 2021
Hello folks grin

It's another Weekend and we are embarking on a new week meaning new exams . From my past articles you all know I have admonished that one should see every challenge as an exam meant to test your mettle.

The religious folks will as usual liter the front page with the usual testament to self acclaimed righteous and pious rants and I as usual will call them out be it Sunday or Friday we need to do away with dogma and embrace spiritism.

Anyways back to the matter at hand!

You Battle violence with Violence

In this context I am referring to things of the spirit although I am sure this phrase also suites material world too grin

After all it's a common saying "Do not bring a knife to a gun fight"

In this situation I refer to all the so called deliverance fasting prayer upon prayer upon prayer upon prayer upon bible schoolism prayer schoolism and other such conjured religious entertainment activities suited for era when mankind was less involved in evil.

In today's world media and urban existence we assume prayed fix everything..

The average pastors solution to everything will be pray , speak in demon tongue , fast etc same with the Alfas everything would be quote this Qur'anic verse or that.

Look I am all for doing you and all but in this world we are in mankind have soaked themselves in evil.

Just take a look out on your street. People use spiritual powers for everything form securing jobs to promotions to life partners to finding a tenant to family unions to control over family members to wealth creation to domination to everything believe me I should know!!

Mankind aren't how we were life times ago, no we have embraced evil , we have unearthed sacred texts and used them to further our insatiable greed to money and power.

You must learn to Battle violence with Violence

The darkness , the evil ones aren't afflicted by holy water and bible or quranic verses as the movies would like you to believe grin

If only it were that simple that if you are afflicted by a devourer spirit where all your businesses and career struggles keep getting worse if only all it took was a pastor praying and saying jesus this and that and suddenly all your problems disappear!! grin if only it were so simple that hugging a tree or the Quran would suddenly fix all our live problems wow wouldn't life be so lovely yeah ? grin

Well it's not that simple this isnt minecraft! angry

Understand me I am not saying prayers don't work they do, yes they are powerful tools but only when you are spiritually inwardly attuned and in harmony with what you seek in prayer then such a prayer flies at the speed of sound to the foot of the throne of our God our creator. Yes prayer works but it's important to understand that you must be spiritually strong In today's world you cannot be crying naked at night holding bible or quran and hoping some angel takes a sword and smites down someone who has afflicted you with a spell that's turned your life to a low budget Nollywood sequel..

Sometimes not everyone wants to hear the truth I have come to learn that now. Some people don't want to know what really afflicts them. They come to me sometimes with a ready made answer in their head they expect me to recount to them and more often I just smile. We all want to be told pray and it will be fine grin

We all want to hear that if you fast for some days it's all good all them spells are going to be broken and you can become the president of the United States grin

My dear sometimes you have to take the gloves off and hit back hard I mean really hard so hard the ripples are felt 4 generations in alternate life times to come.

That's what I mean. I don't believe if you come at me or hit someone close to me I am going to give you a smack on the wrist and say don't do that again.. oh no I am going to come down on you and your house hold with the fury of a divine thunder storm. The dark ones only know one language and that's destruction.

They enjoy your pain and tears because their master lucifer the fallen one wants one thing only , to destroy mankind to prove we are unworthy of the grace to be reborn in a new life to fix what went wrong.

So his minions thrive off your cries of sorrow and despair.

Some young lad contacted me recently he has been experiencing something similar to a devourer spirit pleaguing him and said his pastor has been making him fast. Some thing occured to me, wow he must have lost alot of weight grin

Anyways he has been fasting and praying fervently (which is okay) but this dude was placed under a spell by his colleague unintentionally. I could see that but was careful not to just rattle that out. You are probably wondering how was it unintentional? The colleague buried invoked a spirit being for success now that just attacked those around who where just magnetic success to favor this guy.

Now based on past life and deeds some people have sow so much good in a previous life that when they come in this earth life it's as if everything they do has good luck or attracts success , now such people are natural targets for those seeking to manipulate their own good fortune because these people are like a crude oil well of good fortune I. The spiritual so they are natural targets.

So this colleague unknowingly buried this thing for his own good luck and the spirit being starts feeding off this young lads aura to favor hid master hence his bad luck in business and trade . So no matter how he prays fasts and such he doesn't get this fixed.
Now I am not here saying prayers and fast is bad I won't spoil business for churches Alfas prophets and such that way grin

But the way the church's go about it isn't the right way.

All screaming of casting die by fire this and that is all a loud noisy invocation of base demons. In my past writing I mentioned the proper way to pray ad taught by the son of God , Jesus christ.

That with an honest true life and volition are natural defenses against all these I have said this time and again.

Be thorough in your approach to all things spiritual, be deliberate and precise.

The loudest violent prayer is the weakest prayer.

Thank you for reading

7 Likes 6 Shares

Re: You Battle Violence With Violence by Jashub: 12:57pm On Feb 28, 2021
This writeup( though it is lenghty) is empty and devoid of wisdom.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: You Battle Violence With Violence by Fixey: 1:01pm On Feb 28, 2021
This is the best piece over read on spiritual matters in a very very very longtime

Please how did you resolve this :

Now based on past life and deeds some people have sow so much good in a previous life that when they come in this earth life it's as if everything they do has good luck or attracts success , now such people are natural targets for those seeking to manipulate their own good fortune because these people are like a crude oil well of good fortune I. The spiritual so they are natural targets.
Re: You Battle Violence With Violence by HelpYourself(m): 1:03pm On Feb 28, 2021
Fixey:
This is the best piece over read on spiritual matters in a very very very longtime

Please how did you resolve this :

I take no credit for any spiritual knowledge

We have all journeyed this life serversl times

And some of us are bestowed with certain spiritual responsibilities

2 Likes

Re: You Battle Violence With Violence by Fixey: 1:04pm On Feb 28, 2021
GofuckYourself:

I take no credit for any spiritual knowledge

We have all journeyed this life serversl times

And some of us are bestowed with certain spiritual responsibilities

Deep

How does someone with such a problem get rid of it. I know someone around me in this exact situation and it's causing serious damage
Re: You Battle Violence With Violence by HelpYourself(m): 1:07pm On Feb 28, 2021
Fixey:

Deep

How does someone with such a problem get rid of it. I know someone around me in this exact situation and it's causing serious damage

Well with the aid of spiritualist or a total overhaul 9f their spirit aura which might make them incompartible with such a spell

Firstly one has to be sure this is caused by a spell

Some people have been involved in certain things for material gain or power now certain spells feed off your good thread aura which may now lead to a life time dependence of ritual favors

The first step.is to be sure what's afflicting this person

1 Like

Re: You Battle Violence With Violence by Fixey: 1:12pm On Feb 28, 2021
GofuckYourself:

Well with the aid of spiritualist or a total overhaul 9f their spirit aura which might make them incompartible with such a spell

Firstly one has to be sure this is caused by a spell

Some people have been involved in certain things for material gain or power now certain spells feed off your good thread aura which may now lead to a life time dependence of ritual favors

The first step.is to be sure what's afflicting this person

I'm exactly sure this is the case and have conducted detailed spiritual investigation of the matter. Can I have a chat with you privately tomorrow on this issue?
Re: You Battle Violence With Violence by HelpYourself(m): 1:13pm On Feb 28, 2021
Fixey:

I'm exactly sure this is the case and have conducted detailed spiritual investigation of the matter. Can I have a chat with you privately tomorrow on this issue?

That's fine then . Now I am curious about this case cheesy

DM me when ready

1 Like

Re: You Battle Violence With Violence by Fixey: 1:16pm On Feb 28, 2021
GofuckYourself:

That's fine then . Now I am curious about this case cheesy

DM me when ready

You will like to hear the story

1 Like

Re: You Battle Violence With Violence by LookInTheMirror: 1:17pm On Feb 28, 2021
Interesting

1 Like

Re: You Battle Violence With Violence by Nobody: 1:21pm On Feb 28, 2021
See better topic

grin
Re: You Battle Violence With Violence by Nobody: 1:21pm On Feb 28, 2021
Fixey:

Baba abeg post the story here make all of us reading am

This thread is very interesting
Re: You Battle Violence With Violence by HelpYourself(m): 1:22pm On Feb 28, 2021
Fixey:

I am sure I would

Thank you
Re: You Battle Violence With Violence by HelpYourself(m): 1:23pm On Feb 28, 2021
Jashub:

Hahahaha

grin

Are you describing your spiritual life ?

From what I see you need to quickly get up or else

grin

2 Likes

Re: You Battle Violence With Violence by Jashub: 1:31pm On Feb 28, 2021
GofuckYourself:

Hahahaha

grin

Are you describing your spiritual life ?

From what I see you need to quickly get up or else

grin
Your misconception about the Christian faith is poor and to reason with you on the matter will be a futile effort undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Battle Violence With Violence by AlphaLover: 1:32pm On Feb 28, 2021
[s]
Jashub:
Your misconception about the Christian faith is poor and to reason with you on the matter will be a futile effort undecided
[/s]

OP pls ignore this ignorant troll

Abeg can I DM u?

I have something 2 ask u about
Re: You Battle Violence With Violence by HelpYourself(m): 1:33pm On Feb 28, 2021
Jashub:

You are a talkative sir

Typical of an empty spiritually dead fanatic

A believer merely out of habit or birth

You have no life in you and wouldn't recognize it thus grin

So you are right it would be a waste of my time.

You need to seek fast spiritual help
grin

1 Like

Re: You Battle Violence With Violence by Jashub: 1:36pm On Feb 28, 2021
GofuckYourself:

You are a talkative sir

Typical of an empty spiritually dead fanatic

A believer merely out of habit or birth

You have no life in you and wouldn't recognize it thus grin

So you are right it would be a waste of my time.

You need to seek fast spiritual help
grin
It is you who needs spiritual help. And all those who flock to you to solve their problems have always ended up worse. Which makes you part of their existing problems. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Battle Violence With Violence by Jashub: 1:37pm On Feb 28, 2021
AlphaLover:
[s][/s]

OP pls ignore this ignorant troll

Abeg can I DM u?

I have something 2 ask u about
Believe me, you will end up worse than you were if you seek for help from this OP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Battle Violence With Violence by Fixey: 1:37pm On Feb 28, 2021
GofuckYourself:

I am sure I would

Thank you

I was thinking about a similar thing all through this week and thinking of how far people go spiritually to achieve any and everything. Committing all sorts of spiritual thuggery and thiefry. Mere simplistic acts doesn't cut it anymore. You stated it rightly and from now, it will be my creed till I die. Violence begets violence, no more soft gloves treatment

1 Like

Re: You Battle Violence With Violence by Fixey: 1:39pm On Feb 28, 2021
Jashub:

Hahahahahahahahaha may you not experience oh. Smiles. May you never experience to understand in Jesus name. This is beyond surface level and even third tier matters. Abeg. Not this time on this thread abeg you

May you never experience what people go about doing now. I will leave it at that
Re: You Battle Violence With Violence by HelpYourself(m): 1:43pm On Feb 28, 2021
Fixey:

I was thinking about a similar thing all through this week and thinking of how far people go spiritually to achieve any and everything. Committing all sorts of spiritual thuggery and thiefry. Mere simplistic acts doesn't cut it anymore. You stated it rightly and from now, it will be my creed till I die. Violence begets violence, no more soft gloves treatment

Exactly

Cheers

1 Like

Re: You Battle Violence With Violence by HelpYourself(m): 1:48pm On Feb 28, 2021
Jashub:
It is you who needs spiritual help. And all those who flock to you to solve their problems have always ended up worse. Which makes you part of their existing problems. undecided

grin

Listen you see that moodyness that's been plaguing you ? You tell yourself its because you aren't close enough to God and keep trying ?
grin

Anyways let me not embrass you.

Be gone now

Go and be good

1 Like

Re: You Battle Violence With Violence by Fixey: 2:03pm On Feb 28, 2021
GofuckYourself:

grin

Listen you see that moodyness that's been plaguing you ? You tell yourself its because you aren't close enough to God and keep trying ?
grin

Be gone now

Go and be good

Hahaha you picked his energy and situation... Hahaha you're a bad ass

Anyways, you can lend him a hand so the moodiness doesn't continue to put him in an entrapment. You know it's strong cool and how disturbing it can be for him.
Re: You Battle Violence With Violence by Fixey: 2:06pm On Feb 28, 2021
GofuckYourself:

grin

grin

Be gone now

Go and be good

Make out time to write about Witchcraft and how they manipulate subtle-body to inflict harm
Re: You Battle Violence With Violence by BlightTown(f): 2:07pm On Feb 28, 2021
Sir

Similar issue with my business can I DM you?

I need your help urgently

1 Like

Re: You Battle Violence With Violence by HelpYourself(m): 2:08pm On Feb 28, 2021
Fixey:

Make out time to write about Witchcraft and how they manipulate subtle-body to inflict harm

Go through my past lectures I have addressed this extensively but I had to halt at going too deep for the same reasons I deleted the demonology lecture series

1 Like

Re: You Battle Violence With Violence by HelpYourself(m): 2:08pm On Feb 28, 2021
BlightTown:
Sir

Similar issue with my business can I DM you?

I need your help urgently

Off course grin

1 Like

Re: You Battle Violence With Violence by HelpYourself(m): 2:09pm On Feb 28, 2021
Fixey:

Hahaha you picked his energy and situation... Hahaha you're a bad ass

Anyways, you can lend him a hand so the moodiness doesn't continue to put him in an entrapment. You know it's strong cool and how disturbing it can be for him.

grin
Re: You Battle Violence With Violence by Jashub: 2:21pm On Feb 28, 2021
GofuckYourself:

grin

grin

Be gone now

Go and be good
Moodyness? Please where did this revelation come from...is it from my profile on Nairaland? Hahaha....please stop deceiving yourself.
Re: You Battle Violence With Violence by HelpYourself(m): 2:25pm On Feb 28, 2021
Jashub:
Moodyness? Please where did this revelation come from...is it from my profile on Nairaland? Hahaha....please stop deceiving yourself.

grin

Never even know you are nairaland

If you say so

Be good grin
Re: You Battle Violence With Violence by DavidRossi: 5:07pm On Feb 28, 2021
GofuckYourself:
Hello folks grin

It's another Weekend and we are embarking on a new week meaning new exams . From my past articles you all know I have admonished that one should see every challenge as an exam meant to test your mettle.

The religious folks will as usual liter the front page with the usual testament to self acclaimed righteous and pious rants and I as usual will call them out be it Sunday or Friday we need to do away with dogma and embrace spiritism.

Anyways back to the matter at hand!

You Battle violence with Violence

In this context I am referring to things of the spirit although I am sure this phrase also suites material world too grin

After all it's a common saying "Do not bring a knife to a gun fight"

In this situation I refer to all the so called deliverance fasting prayer upon prayer upon prayer upon prayer upon bible schoolism prayer schoolism and other such conjured religious entertainment activities suited for era when mankind was less involved in evil.

In today's world media and urban existence we assume prayed fix everything..

The average pastors solution to everything will be pray , speak in demon tongue , fast etc same with the Alfas everything would be quote this Qur'anic verse or that.

Look I am all for doing you and all but in this world we are in mankind have soaked themselves in evil.

Just take a look out on your street. People use spiritual powers for everything form securing jobs to promotions to life partners to finding a tenant to family unions to control over family members to wealth creation to domination to everything believe me I should know!!

Mankind aren't how we were life times ago, no we have embraced evil , we have unearthed sacred texts and used them to further our insatiable greed to money and power.

You must learn to Battle violence with Violence

The darkness , the evil ones aren't afflicted by holy water and bible or quranic verses as the movies would like you to believe grin

If only it were that simple that if you are afflicted by a devourer spirit where all your businesses and career struggles keep getting worse if only all it took was a pastor praying and saying jesus this and that and suddenly all your problems disappear!! grin if only it were so simple that hugging a tree or the Quran would suddenly fix all our live problems wow wouldn't life be so lovely yeah ? grin

Well it's not that simple this isnt minecraft! angry

Understand me I am not saying prayers don't work they do, yes they are powerful tools but only when you are spiritually inwardly attuned and in harmony with what you seek in prayer then such a prayer flies at the speed of sound to the foot of the throne of our God our creator. Yes prayer works but it's important to understand that you must be spiritually strong In today's world you cannot be crying naked at night holding bible or quran and hoping some angel takes a sword and smites down someone who has afflicted you with a spell that's turned your life to a low budget Nollywood sequel..

Sometimes not everyone wants to hear the truth I have come to learn that now. Some people don't want to know what really afflicts them. They come to me sometimes with a ready made answer in their head they expect me to recount to them and more often I just smile. We all want to be told pray and it will be fine grin

We all want to hear that if you fast for some days it's all good all them spells are going to be broken and you can become the president of the United States grin

My dear sometimes you have to take the gloves off and hit back hard I mean really hard so hard the ripples are felt 4 generations in alternate life times to come.

That's what I mean. I don't believe if you come at me or hit someone close to me I am going to give you a smack on the wrist and say don't do that again.. oh no I am going to come down on you and your house hold with the fury of a divine thunder storm. The dark ones only know one language and that's destruction.

They enjoy your pain and tears because their master lucifer the fallen one wants one thing only , to destroy mankind to prove we are unworthy of the grace to be reborn in a new life to fix what went wrong.

So his minions thrive off your cries of sorrow and despair.

Some young lad contacted me recently he has been experiencing something similar to a devourer spirit pleaguing him and said his pastor has been making him fast. Some thing occured to me, wow he must have lost alot of weight grin

Anyways he has been fasting and praying fervently (which is okay) but this dude was placed under a spell by his colleague unintentionally. I could see that but was careful not to just rattle that out. You are probably wondering how was it unintentional? The colleague buried invoked a spirit being for success now that just attacked those around who where just magnetic success to favor this guy.

So this colleague unknowingly buried this thing for his own good luck and the spirit being starts feeding off this young lads aura to favor hid master hence his bad luck in business and trade . So no matter how he prays fasts and such he doesn't get this fixed.
Now I am not here saying prayers and fast is bad I won't spoil business for churches Alfas prophets and such that way grin

But the way the church's go about it isn't the right way.

All screaming of casting die by fire this and that is all a loud noisy invocation of base demons. In my past writing I mentioned the proper way to pray ad taught by the son of God , Jesus christ.

That with an honest true life and volition are natural defenses against all these I have said this time and again.

Be thorough in your approach to all things spiritual, be deliberate and precise.

The loudest violent prayer is the weakest prayer.

Thank you for reading

Nice write-up.
However, I don't like the way you castigate Pentecostal Christianity.
On another note, I see that some holes you picked in traditional Pentecostalism are very real for many ...

On that basis I would love to have a private chat with you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

You Have Alot Of Power As A Follower Of CHRIST. / Why is Allah In Such A Deep Disguise? / Procrastination: The Thief of Time - (A Personal Tribute to Bimbo Odukoya)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.