Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,300 members, 7,780,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:04 PM

Love Is not always sweet .. 7 years marriage experience - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Love Is not always sweet .. 7 years marriage experience (56404 Views)

Dr Joe Abah Celebrates 30 Years Marriage. Share Tips For Young Men / 5-Year Marriage Experience: Lessons Learnt & Knowledge Acquired / Eniola ‘Mae’ Adeniji: "My Devastating Marriage Experience" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love Is not always sweet .. 7 years marriage experience by FreeSpirited: 4:12pm On Feb 28, 2021
justosee:

but you are an advocate of cheating to make marriage a happy and a long lasting one? or you don't understand the nonsense you wrote there.
is that advocating or just pointing out what goes on in marriage? I wrote what is a trend and norm in marriage.....why are u people so dumb....or is it unethical to write about the obvious in our society again...?

30 Likes

Re: Love Is not always sweet .. 7 years marriage experience by Nimen(m): 4:21pm On Feb 28, 2021
Slutty and romantic videos, sexual tips, hook ups and relationship advice; mad content posted on my status daily...

Add up on WhatsApp 0816 382 4388

it's hot in there
Re: Love Is not always sweet .. 7 years marriage experience by Lomprico2: 5:23pm On Feb 28, 2021
Rhodaogunpeju:
I decided to write this because I have come to realize that Love can get boring..
I remember when I met my husband , he was such a Nice and handsome Man. I mean I already decided if he ask me out I will say yes from the first day I met him but I still made him beg and purse me for a whole year before finally accepting to date him ..

6 months after our relationship we got married. and our marriage was bliss , I married a friend , we have our downs and quarell but we always make up before we sleep because of the fact that we made it compulsory that we must have a family prayer Every night , we usually settle most of our fights during these prayers ..

But sometimes marriages can get boring , you have gisted all the entire gist ,talk about everything talkable till there is actually nothing to talk about,. Then the husband starts drifting away .maybe he's got a new friend or found a new love ...sometime this new love might not be a person ,For instance my husband new love is politics..He's always working and when he's home he is either watching the News on Tv and even when he tries to talk to me he will be like "Baby can you believe what kai muhammad said again"..

And I'm just sitting like who and what is my concern with lai muhammad?... Yet he doesn't see my reaction,he just continues to talk untill we fall asleep.i listen to him because I have to he is my husband.

The love flame was slowly wearing our ,I mean he no longer wants me to wait for him before I eat. .. if I call him to inquire when he is coming back home , he replies with "I don't know but eat o.. don't wait for me "...

How about the sex life ... What use to be mind blowing sex is now just average .just because he's had too much if it ..I could also say the same about me..I mean before seeing my husband in boxers turns me on but now even if he's naked it doesn't seem to move me

Hmmm but regardless I still love my husband. .I have sat him down many times and talked about spicing things up but you know Men... Anyways the moral of my story is that when you marry ..marry someone that even when he/she changes you would still love them because trust me they will....

you guys should start bearing kids.

1 Like

Re: Love Is not always sweet .. 7 years marriage experience by Nobody: 5:25pm On Feb 28, 2021
FreeSpirited:

is that advocating or just pointing out what goes on in marriage? I wrote what is a trend and norm in marriage.....why are u people so dumb....or is it unethical to write about the obvious in our society again...?
You see... cheating on both sides maintains the marriage and happiness of both party codedly. Argue with me all you care...that's the reality..
Meanwhile, the stupid couples when they start the cheating game, they transfer the bottled anger and aggression on their partner which usually cause breakup......While the coded smart ones maintain their marriage and we keep praising and complimenting their marriage as the best thing that ever happened since Adam and Eve.
May God give us wisdom in all we do.

6 Likes

Re: Love Is not always sweet .. 7 years marriage experience by Angelacruz: 5:40pm On Feb 28, 2021
Following
Re: Love Is not always sweet .. 7 years marriage experience by damtan(m): 6:02pm On Feb 28, 2021
Me that cannot wait to get married.... Advice taken though

2 Likes

Re: Love Is not always sweet .. 7 years marriage experience by Nobody: 6:15pm On Feb 28, 2021
Rhodaogunpeju:
I decided to write this because I have come to realize that Love can get boring..
I remember when I met my husband , he was such a Nice and handsome Man. I mean I already decided if he ask me out I will say yes from the first day I met him but I still made him beg and purse me for a whole year before finally accepting to date him ..

6 months after our relationship we got married. and our marriage was bliss , I married a friend , we have our downs and quarell but we always make up before we sleep because of the fact that we made it compulsory that we must have a family prayer Every night , we usually settle most of our fights during these prayers ..

But sometimes marriages can get boring , you have gisted all the entire gist ,talk about everything talkable till there is actually nothing to talk about,. Then the husband starts drifting away .maybe he's got a new friend or found a new love ...sometime this new love might not be a person ,For instance my husband new love is politics..He's always working and when he's home he is either watching the News on Tv and even when he tries to talk to me he will be like "Baby can you believe what kai muhammad said again"..

And I'm just sitting like who and what is my concern with lai muhammad?... Yet he doesn't see my reaction,he just continues to talk untill we fall asleep.i listen to him because I have to he is my husband.

The love flame was slowly wearing our ,I mean he no longer wants me to wait for him before I eat. .. if I call him to inquire when he is coming back home , he replies with "I don't know but eat o.. don't wait for me "...

How about the sex life ... What use to be mind blowing sex is now just average .just because he's had too much if it ..I could also say the same about me..I mean before seeing my husband in boxers turns me on but now even if he's naked it doesn't seem to move me

Hmmm but regardless I still love my husband. .I have sat him down many times and talked about spicing things up but you know Men... Anyways the moral of my story is that when you marry ..marry someone that even when he/she changes you would still love them because trust me they will....

Visit this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/6307247/when-say-lady-loose-vagina
Re: Love Is not always sweet .. 7 years marriage experience by AwesomeStormy00(m): 6:24pm On Feb 28, 2021
Rhodaogunpeju:

Do you have kid or kids? Is Your marriage bless with children yet or you are hoping soon.

Your hubby could be going through mid life crises if politics is his new.love join him.listen to him

2 Likes

Re: Love Is not always sweet .. 7 years marriage experience by drmikeadams(m): 6:26pm On Feb 28, 2021
The hubby na wimp and simp...he use one full year chase woman,,the woman use am dey play table tennis and ping pong for one year..

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Love Is not always sweet .. 7 years marriage experience by wealthyhenry(m): 6:38pm On Feb 28, 2021
Danhoys:
I could totally relate to you dear op, but I'm sure we're the lucky ones.

First of all, you married someone you love, someone you find both romantically and sexually attractive.

That's a plus.

When I and my hubby were passing through this turbulent phase, what helped was having similar interest.

I'm hugely into politics, and so is my husband. Trust me, there is always something to gist on when he's back from work.

Aside from politics, we're both hardcore gamers too, and we're already saving to get PS4, and it doesn't stop us from giving our young kids the attention they deserve.

Aside that, we both have huge interest in other areas too, like science. There is always something to talk about.

I've always love men who are built, and my husband knows this.

Every weekend, we go running, and we help each stay fit. Sometimes I teases him that he should be a model, and I do take alluring pictures of him too.

I'm a super intelligent lady, (not bragging), so I ensured that my husband's intellect matched with mine before saying 'I do!'

We've been married for 5 years now, and the love and fun is still there. During leave, we always make it a duty to travel to another state, and see an interesting place.

A week vacation doesn't hurt, and it has a way to rekindle the love we have for each other.

When you marry your friend, you discover that your love is new every morning lol.

Work and children can't steal love away, that's an excuse people give to avoid talking about how they no longer find their partner attractive or interesting.

I don't want to talk about sex, cause ours is on a whole new level. Sex shouldn't be the traditional offing of light and missionary thrusting.

That's boring!!! It needs spicing every time or it becomes boring and a chore.

I wouldn't like to go into details, before some religious folks label us sinners.

You have work to do, and I'm sure you've gotten a cue from my write up. Wishing you more bliss in marriage.

Your marriage is 5years and you have a son that's 17years old according to one other thread you created.

Is God not wonderful?

83 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Love Is not always sweet .. 7 years marriage experience by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 6:43pm On Feb 28, 2021
FreeSpirited:
Guys, When you want to date married women, women who are like 5 to10yrs above in marriage are the most vulnerable to fall into your trap. Many times they crave attention..or are just bored of their husband.
It's not gainsay when they say the first 5 to 7 years is the most turbulent in marriage that can break or make a marriage.
The story this young woman detailed above is a typical cycle of almost all marriages. The point our OP finds herself, for an average lady, after trying to endure or make things work will just succumb to the pressure of guys out there...and before u say jack..smart bold guys are already pounding her pvssy with all alacrity.. It's natural these days.. especially if you are in the business of chyking/chopping married women. You will know this.
It's only a matter of time if nothing is done before this woman starts riding the BBC of a guy who gives her attention and tickle her fancy...Naso e dey start...Nothing new.
That's why to me, fidelity in marriage is overrated..cos most times couples have broken their vow long before their significant other realises.
But in her situation, some women will deliberately go out and give in to the advances of their admirer just to kill boredom, depression and feel happy. To hell with marital vows..women do this most times to be Happy. However, the smart ones still find a way to balance home demand by not making it affect the integrity of the marriage...what they do is just flow with the marriage and not stress too much for the attention of their busy husband since he's not ready to be disturbed.
In thesame vein, the busy husband most times is also somewhere cheating with a university or polytechnic slayqueen cos he's also bored of her wife....That's the paradox of marriage.
You see... cheating on both sides maintains the marriage and happiness of both party codedly. Argue with me all you care...that's the reality..
Meanwhile, the stupid couples when they start the cheating game, they transfer the bottled anger and aggression on their partner which usually cause breakup......While the coded smart ones maintain their marriage and we keep praising and complimenting their marriage as the best thing that ever happened since Adam and Eve.

Man wey sabi grin

5 Likes

Re: Love Is not always sweet .. 7 years marriage experience by RealGboy: 6:44pm On Feb 28, 2021
wealthyhenry:

Your marriage is 5years and you have a son that's 17years old according to one other thread you created.

Is God not wonderful?

she can lie for africa . just to get likes

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Love Is not always sweet .. 7 years marriage experience by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 6:46pm On Feb 28, 2021
Rhodaogunpeju:

That is why I say marriage is a scam. Everything about marriage is rigged towards failure.

You share the same room with someone day in day out

You see them shltting

You hear them farting

You hear them burping

You see them sick

You see all their nasty personal habbits

You see them when they are weak

You see them crying

You see the 'other side' of them

You see them naked, and as they relax in the marriage and add some weight, You see the hanging belly, boobs/man boobs, stretch marks etc

You see their early morning face, early morning toh toh or preeq, that no one else sees.

You see all their vulnerabilities

As our people say "you don see them finish" aka "familiarity breeds contempt"

On top of all that, you will have quarreled severally and said very hurtful things that nobody else (including your mama or papa) had ever said to you.

Na so so curse you go dey curse am for you mind "Hello darling" but your mind will say "useless man" or "lazy woman".

One day you go just look the man/woman and ask yourself "how did I end up here with this thing?"

Meanwhile one guy outside, who only sees the finished product (make up on point, waist trainer activated and wig in place) will be eying your wife. Or one babe outside who only sees oga with power dressing activated inside nice car will be eying your husband.

Marriage na scam. But you could still get lucky though

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Love Is not always sweet .. 7 years marriage experience by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 6:48pm On Feb 28, 2021
FreeSpirited:

Don't mind him, Nigerians always love to deceive themselves with their holier-than-thou attitude angry

8 Likes

Re: Love Is not always sweet .. 7 years marriage experience by ogub(m): 6:51pm On Feb 28, 2021
Finding interest in what interest your partner helps a lot

3 Likes

Re: Love Is not always sweet .. 7 years marriage experience by Womanizer(m): 6:55pm On Feb 28, 2021
Rhodaogunpeju:

Show me a beautiful lady and I will show you a man who is tired of fuçking her!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Love Is not always sweet .. 7 years marriage experience by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 7:10pm On Feb 28, 2021
justosee:

but you are an advocate of cheating to make marriage a happy and a long lasting one? or you don't understand the nonsense you wrote there.

I'm an advocate of cheating if it will help restore the fire and excitement of the marriage.

Come and sue me!

2 Likes

Re: Love Is not always sweet .. 7 years marriage experience by Danhoys: 7:10pm On Feb 28, 2021
wealthyhenry:

Is God not wonderful?

Sherlock Holmes!!! If you do more investigation, you wouldn't have made this comment.

4 Likes

Re: Love Is not always sweet .. 7 years marriage experience by walex2(m): 7:18pm On Feb 28, 2021
Rhodaogunpeju:

. Am sure you are not pregnant yet? Try to ride the dick Wella so that he can get you pregnant, then you shift some attention to your kids and both of you are happy
Re: Love Is not always sweet .. 7 years marriage experience by Nobody: 7:35pm On Feb 28, 2021
DaudaTheSexyGuy:

I'm an advocate of cheating if it will help restore the fire and excitement of the marriage.

Come and sue me!
Why don't you just love-vendor your wife around?

13 Likes

Re: Love Is not always sweet .. 7 years marriage experience by Ishilove: 7:48pm On Feb 28, 2021
FreeSpirited:
Guys, When you want to date married women, women who are like 5 to10yrs above in marriage are the most vulnerable to fall into your trap. Many times they crave attention..or are just bored of their husband.
It's not gainsay when they say the first 5 to 7 years is the most turbulent in marriage that can break or make a marriage.
The story this young woman detailed above is a typical cycle of almost all marriages. The point our OP finds herself, for an average lady, after trying to endure or make things work will just succumb to the pressure of guys out there...and before u say jack..smart bold guys are already pounding her pvssy with all alacrity.. It's natural these days.. especially if you are in the business of chyking/chopping married women. You will know this.
It's only a matter of time if nothing is done before this woman starts riding the BBC of a guy who gives her attention and tickle her fancy...Naso e dey start...Nothing new.
That's why to me, fidelity in marriage is overrated..cos most times couples have broken their vow long before their significant other realises.
But in her situation, some women will deliberately go out and give in to the advances of their admirer just to kill boredom, depression and feel happy. To hell with marital vows..women do this most times to be Happy. However, the smart ones still find a way to balance home demand by not making it affect the integrity of the marriage...what they do is just flow with the marriage and not stress too much for the attention of their busy husband since he's not ready to be disturbed.
In thesame vein, the busy husband most times is also somewhere cheating with a university or polytechnic slayqueen cos he's also bored of her wife....That's the paradox of marriage.
Fidelity in marriage is "overrated", and you still end the post with "may God give us wisdom". You're justifying adultery and giving God honour, in the same sentence.

People, please ignore this satanic post so that you don't fall into a pit.

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Love Is not always sweet .. 7 years marriage experience by Qatar2022: 8:02pm On Feb 28, 2021
FreeSpirited:

Do you yourself have morals?
I just ask a simple question

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Love Is not always sweet .. 7 years marriage experience by FreeSpirited: 8:05pm On Feb 28, 2021
Ishilove:

Fidelity in marriage is "overrated", and you still end the post with "may God give us wisdom". You're justifying adultery and giving God honour, in the same sentence.

People, please ignore this satanic post so that you don't fall into a pit.

The question is do married people cheat during that period they get bored of each other....when everything seems life a drag and being forced...yes they do. That's my point....wisdom in that sentence means the aptitude to make decisions that won't boomerang in whatever we do....I wonder how ur comprehension is low....just because u want to deny infidelity that happen around 5 to 10yrs of marriage... which is as common as water...Your fellow ladies know it's true..except u

8 Likes

Re: Love Is not always sweet .. 7 years marriage experience by pozehnani(f): 8:13pm On Feb 28, 2021
Are you just realizing it?

I've always asked myself what I'll do whenever this thought crosses my mind because of the way we suddenly lose interest in people we were once madly in love with somewhere along the line. Now that's relationship. What of marriage?

Truth be told... Let me reserve my comment.

1 Like

Re: Love Is not always sweet .. 7 years marriage experience by Karlifate: 8:17pm On Feb 28, 2021
wealthyhenry:

Is God not wonderful?

7 Likes

Re: Love Is not always sweet .. 7 years marriage experience by Ishilove: 8:24pm On Feb 28, 2021
FreeSpirited:

The question is do married people cheat during that period they get bored of each other....when everything seems life a drag and being forced...yes they do. That's my point....wisdom in that sentence means the aptitude to make decisions that won't boomerang in whatever we do....I wonder how ur comprehension is low....just because u want to deny infidelity that happen around 5 to 10yrs of marriage... which is as common as water...Your fellow ladies know it's true..except u
You lack wisdom. Your post is encouraging adultery as a way of spicing a marriage and you are here quoting me to write rubbish. It is amazing that single people are the most opinionated about marital matters. You people just come online to write chochochocho about things you have very little idea about.

Abeg carry your bullshit and go.

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Love Is not always sweet .. 7 years marriage experience by Oksman(m): 8:42pm On Feb 28, 2021
Rhodaogunpeju:

is there anything wrong with the thread ?

I think he is right! Are you not the wife of Julius. This forum is meant to be faceless.

4 Likes

Re: Love Is not always sweet .. 7 years marriage experience by Shokoloko(f): 8:42pm On Feb 28, 2021
wealthyhenry:

Is God not wonderful?

Over here it is common. You have people that live as common-law partners for 10 years, have kids and maybe -MAYBE - after that time they get married. So yes, you can have a 17 year old with a five year old marriage.

And you know that some single parents finally get married, or don't you?

I just went through some of your topics and figured out why you made this comment

11 Likes

Re: Love Is not always sweet .. 7 years marriage experience by AgentGoat: 9:13pm On Feb 28, 2021
Wetin person go do now?
Re: Love Is not always sweet .. 7 years marriage experience by Jonra(m): 9:31pm On Feb 28, 2021
You're a rare breed!
But it doesn't sound like you grew up in Nigeria?

Danhoys:

First of all, you married someone you love, someone you find both romantically and sexually attractive.

That's a plus.

When I and my hubby were passing through this turbulent phase, what helped was having similar interest.

I'm hugely into politics, and so is my husband. Trust me, there is always something to gist on when he's back from work.

Aside from politics, we're both hardcore gamers too, and we're already saving to get PS4, and it doesn't stop us from giving our young kids the attention they deserve.

Aside that, we both have huge interest in other areas too, like science. There is always something to talk about.

Every weekend, we go running, and we help each stay fit. Sometimes I teases him that he should be a model, and I do take alluring pictures of him too.

I'm a super intelligent lady, (not bragging), so I ensured that my husband's intellect matched with mine before saying 'I do!'

We've been married for 5 years now, and the love and fun is still there. During leave, we always make it a duty to travel to another state, and see an interesting place.

A week vacation doesn't hurt, and it has a way to rekindle the love we have for each other.

When you marry your friend, you discover that your love is new every morning lol.

Work and children can't steal love away, that's an excuse people give to avoid talking about how they no longer find their partner attractive or interesting.

I don't want to talk about sex, cause ours is on a whole new level. Sex shouldn't be the traditional offing of light and missionary thrusting.

I wouldn't like to go into details, before some religious folks label us sinners.

You have work to do, and I'm sure you've gotten a cue from my write up. Wishing you more bliss in marriage.

1 Like

Re: Love Is not always sweet .. 7 years marriage experience by Jonra(m): 9:32pm On Feb 28, 2021
You're a rare breed!
But it doesn't sound like you grew up in Nigeria?

PS: The future is not woman! the future is human grin kiss

Danhoys:

That's a plus.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Help! I Want To Leave My Wife / Ladies Share Their Funny "Bedroom Escape" Strategies (Read) / Woman Seeks Divorce After 25 Years In UAE; Court Tells Her To Return To Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.