Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,859 members, 7,802,751 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:48 PM

Love Is not always sweet .. 7 years marriage experience - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Love Is not always sweet .. 7 years marriage experience (56519 Views)

Dr Joe Abah Celebrates 30 Years Marriage. Share Tips For Young Men / 5-Year Marriage Experience: Lessons Learnt & Knowledge Acquired / Eniola ‘Mae’ Adeniji: "My Devastating Marriage Experience" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love Is not always sweet .. 7 years marriage experience by Automaton09(m): 2:33am On Mar 02, 2021
Marriage is dynamic, meaning change is inevitable, changes in marriage do not necessarily mean cheating.

It's just that as the marriage progresses, changes must occur, eg. when your wife gets pregnant and gives birth she tends to focus on the child which might be misunderstood as not caring for her husband, this can also be compared to when the husband gets involved in a new sphere of endeavour, he tends to put his all there and appear to have lost focus in his marriage.

At this stage in marriage, the best thing to do is to rediscover the marriage in line with the changes not to see it as faults.
Most couples are never prepared for the changes that come with marriage.

7 years in marriage is just the end of the first set of tests that we must go through in marriage.

For me love in marriage lasts for about 5years after which understanding takes over based on the foundation that has been built in the last 5years, this greatly depends on your values and your intention before going into the marriage.

My advice..... Please rediscover your marriage, don't go looking for comfort where it can't be found.

This year is my 17th year in marriage all I've said above is from experience.

Please don't run....face it.
You will surely win by the Grace of God Almighty.

Remain Blessed.

3 Likes

Re: Love Is not always sweet .. 7 years marriage experience by FRANKOSKI(m): 2:37am On Mar 02, 2021
FreeSpirited:
Guys, When you want to date married women, women who are like 5 to10yrs above in marriage are the most vulnerable to fall into your trap. Many times they crave attention..or are just bored of their husband.
It's not gainsay when they say the first 5 to 7 years is the most turbulent in marriage that can break or make a marriage.
The story this young woman detailed above is a typical cycle of almost all marriages. The point our OP finds herself, for an average lady, after trying to endure or make things work will just succumb to the pressure of guys out there...and before u say jack..smart bold guys are already pounding her pvssy with all alacrity.. It's natural these days.. especially if you are in the business of chyking/chopping married women. You will know this.
It's only a matter of time if nothing is done before this woman starts riding the BBC of a guy who gives her attention and tickle her fancy...Naso e dey start...Nothing new.
That's why to me, fidelity in marriage is overrated..cos most times couples have broken their vow long before their significant other realises.
But in her situation, some women will deliberately go out and give in to the advances of their admirer just to kill boredom, depression and feel happy. To hell with marital vows..women do this most times to be Happy. However, the smart ones still find a way to balance home demand by not making it affect the integrity of the marriage...what they do is just flow with the marriage and not stress too much for the attention of their busy husband since he's not ready to be disturbed.
In thesame vein, the busy husband most times is also somewhere cheating with a university or polytechnic slayqueen cos he's also bored of her wife....That's the paradox of marriage.
You see... cheating on both sides maintains the marriage and happiness of both party codedly. Argue with me all you care...that's the reality..
Meanwhile, the stupid couples when they start the cheating game, they transfer the bottled anger and aggression on their partner which usually cause breakup......While the coded smart ones maintain their marriage and we keep praising and complimenting their marriage as the best thing that ever happened since Adam and Eve.
May God give us wisdom in all we do.
ADUTERY IS ENCOURAGED HERE。are you a christian ?
Re: Love Is not always sweet .. 7 years marriage experience by Alcatel17: 2:37am On Mar 02, 2021
FreeSpirited:
Guys, When you want to date married women, women who are like 5 to10yrs above in marriage are the most vulnerable to fall into your trap. Many times they crave attention..or are just bored of their husband.
It's not gainsay when they say the first 5 to 7 years is the most turbulent in marriage that can break or make a marriage.
The story this young woman detailed above is a typical cycle of almost all marriages. The point our OP finds herself, for an average lady, after trying to endure or make things work will just succumb to the pressure of guys out there...and before u say jack..smart bold guys are already pounding her pvssy with all alacrity.. It's natural these days.. especially if you are in the business of chyking/chopping married women. You will know this.
It's only a matter of time if nothing is done before this woman starts riding the BBC of a guy who gives her attention and tickle her fancy...Naso e dey start...Nothing new.
That's why to me, fidelity in marriage is overrated..cos most times couples have broken their vow long before their significant other realises.
But in her situation, some women will deliberately go out and give in to the advances of their admirer just to kill boredom, depression and feel happy. To hell with marital vows..women do this most times to be Happy. However, the smart ones still find a way to balance home demand by not making it affect the integrity of the marriage...what they do is just flow with the marriage and not stress too much for the attention of their busy husband since he's not ready to be disturbed.
In thesame vein, the busy husband most times is also somewhere cheating with a university or polytechnic slayqueen cos he's also bored of her wife....That's the paradox of marriage.
You see... cheating on both sides maintains the marriage and happiness of both party codedly. Argue with me all you care...that's the reality..
Meanwhile, the stupid couples when they start the cheating game, they transfer the bottled anger and aggression on their partner which usually cause breakup......While the coded smart ones maintain their marriage and we keep praising and complimenting their marriage as the best thing that ever happened since Adam and Eve.

Say no more!
Re: Love Is not always sweet .. 7 years marriage experience by ragna1991(m): 2:38am On Mar 02, 2021
Rhodaogunpeju:
I decided to write this because I have come to realize that Love can get boring..
I remember when I met my husband , he was such a Nice and handsome Man. I mean I already decided if he ask me out I will say yes from the first day I met him but I still made him beg and purse me for a whole year before finally accepting to date him ..

6 months after our relationship we got married. and our marriage was bliss , I married a friend , we have our downs and quarell but we always make up before we sleep because of the fact that we made it compulsory that we must have a family prayer Every night , we usually settle most of our fights during these prayers ..

But sometimes marriages can get boring , you have gisted all the entire gist ,talk about everything talkable till there is actually nothing to talk about,. Then the husband starts drifting away .maybe he's got a new friend or found a new love ...sometime this new love might not be a person ,For instance my husband new love is politics..He's always working and when he's home he is either watching the News on Tv and even when he tries to talk to me he will be like "Baby can you believe what kai muhammad said again"..

And I'm just sitting like who and what is my concern with lai muhammad?... Yet he doesn't see my reaction,he just continues to talk untill we fall asleep.i listen to him because I have to he is my husband.

The love flame was slowly wearing our ,I mean he no longer wants me to wait for him before I eat. .. if I call him to inquire when he is coming back home , he replies with "I don't know but eat o.. don't wait for me "...

How about the sex life ... What use to be mind blowing sex is now just average .just because he's had too much if it ..I could also say the same about me..I mean before seeing my husband in boxers turns me on but now even if he's naked it doesn't seem to move me

Hmmm but regardless I still love my husband. .I have sat him down many times and talked about spicing things up but you know Men... Anyways the moral of my story is that when you marry ..marry someone that even when he/she changes you would still love them because trust me they will....

A nice piece put together

Re: Love Is not always sweet .. 7 years marriage experience by omoyankee3(m): 3:04am On Mar 02, 2021
You guys should find the time to spice up your married life so much that it becomes second nature. What are the things both of you enjoy doing together? Traveling, going to the movies, restaurants, malls etc. Since you live in Canada, you can do road trips, visit monuments, zoos, museums, galleries etc. Very cheap to do, all it requires is time. Or just cuddle up at home and watch your favorite shows/movies and jist about your activities. Read books together and discuss them, learn something new together eg swimming. These are just suggestions u... your interests might be different. DO FUN STUFF ROUTINELY. Point is to add content to your relationship.

1 Like

Re: Love Is not always sweet .. 7 years marriage experience by Olufemiolaolu(m): 3:06am On Mar 02, 2021
Just keep on working on it, it will get better.
Re: Love Is not always sweet .. 7 years marriage experience by emerged01(m): 3:09am On Mar 02, 2021
Yes,it can be but with lovely kids marriage is never a boring thing.
Re: Love Is not always sweet .. 7 years marriage experience by banmee(m): 3:09am On Mar 02, 2021
So I bought this truck in 2016. Brand spanking new. I love the truck to death. It has a unique color, strong and absolutely sturdy. It's 2021 and it still looks the way it was when I bought it. Why is that you think? It is because I invest my time in giving it the TLC it deserves. I have made significant upgrades and also make sure the maintenance is constant and on time. I wouldn't trade it for the world.

This concept is the same with all marriages. A lot of people think the day you get married you have achieved the best thing in the world. Don't get me wrong. Getting married is freaking awesome especially when you love the person and whoever it is, is also a friend. But, this is a big but, one has to understand it involves constant work. Most married couples take themselves for granted after a few years and wonder why the spark dies. You have to challenge each other on a constant basis to be better than yesterday. No man or woman want's to see their partner stagnant. I don't care how much you love each other, it will get old. Real quick. My spouse and I have grown together in leaps and bounds since we met and got married 20 years ago. She is sexy as phuck, confident, sassy, and witty with a quirky sense of humor. And most importantly, she still looks the way she did when we first met and that is no small feat. This after 3 big strong strapping boys. That didn't just happen by magic. She invests a lot of time working out in the gym, going on long runs, no alcohol, no junk food, etc, so that she can stay sexy for me. So why on earth will someone like that be boring to me. I'd have to be clinically insane to ignore something so glorious. I on my part do my best to maintain my four pack but that thing no easy ooo I swear. grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Love Is not always sweet .. 7 years marriage experience by Nobody: 3:28am On Mar 02, 2021
grown women draggijg the same space and status as little baby girls who feel that the whole institution of marriage should revolve around them. of course when you have been with someome for that long, you dont expect things to be the same, you are supposed to understand this and nit know it,understanding it means that you should live with it and create a new scenario of fun around that level of marriage. at thos stage couples are supposed to be seeing eschother as super best friends/siblings that have sex with eachother because you dont expect him to still open doors for you. wetin do your hand?

the attention they are supppsed to give on the kids, they are hoping that their man should still be treating them like a baby. you have left a stage of life, deal with it. in this nee stage you are, find a corresponding shared interests, things to do and the likes. for your info, you would never be that 20yr old he met the first time. yeye women...

4 Likes

Re: Love Is not always sweet .. 7 years marriage experience by midolian(m): 3:37am On Mar 02, 2021
Rhodaogunpeju:

is there anything wrong with the thread ?
Yes!!

Re: Love Is not always sweet .. 7 years marriage experience by NaBanga: 3:47am On Mar 02, 2021
collele:
Please help...my marriage is just 2 months old...I'm begining to feel same way...I'm an introvert who enjoys my own company though.

Learn how to please your wife sexually very well. Once you do that, you will also enjoy it. Marriage without money is dead. Marriage without sex is also dead. If you can provide money and sex to your wife, your life will be more stable and happier. Otherwise FreeSpirited spoke the truth. The only way to stay married in such circumstances is for the spouses to find other partners.

I never thought I would end up in such a situation, but due to my spouse not fulfilling their duties, I have to seek out companionship with someone else. I have someone ready and willing. It's just sad because I tried, but my spouse did not. Body no be firewood. If I have to choose adultery vs depression, I choose adultery every day of the week.

4 Likes

Re: Love Is not always sweet .. 7 years marriage experience by ivolt: 3:53am On Mar 02, 2021
justosee:

but you are an advocate of cheating to make marriage a happy and a long lasting one? or you don't understand the nonsense you wrote there.
Don't mind the dolt. What's the use of a marriage based on lies and pretense?
He believes he is smart because he dates married women Unfortunately, we won't know when he reaps the reward of his philandering.

1 Like

Re: Love Is not always sweet .. 7 years marriage experience by ivolt: 3:56am On Mar 02, 2021
collele:
Please help...my marriage is just 2 months old...I'm begining to feel same way...I'm an introvert who enjoys my own company though.
With the bold, why did you get married in the first place?

1 Like

Re: Love Is not always sweet .. 7 years marriage experience by ivolt: 3:57am On Mar 02, 2021
Wolfeye:

Make all man just accept polygamy. All this pretense crap ain’t it.
How about all women?
Re: Love Is not always sweet .. 7 years marriage experience by sonofthunder: 3:59am On Mar 02, 2021
Rhodaogunpeju:
I decided to write this because I have come to realize that Love can get boring..
I remember when I met my husband , he was such a Nice and handsome Man. I mean I already decided if he ask me out I will say yes from the first day I met him but I still made him beg and purse me for a whole year before finally accepting to date him ..

6 months after our relationship we got married. and our marriage was bliss , I married a friend , we have our downs and quarell but we always make up before we sleep because of the fact that we made it compulsory that we must have a family prayer Every night , we usually settle most of our fights during these prayers ..

But sometimes marriages can get boring , you have gisted all the entire gist ,talk about everything talkable till there is actually nothing to talk about,. Then the husband starts drifting away .maybe he's got a new friend or found a new love ...sometime this new love might not be a person ,For instance my husband new love is politics..He's always working and when he's home he is either watching the News on Tv and even when he tries to talk to me he will be like "Baby can you believe what kai muhammad said again"..

And I'm just sitting like who and what is my concern with lai muhammad?... Yet he doesn't see my reaction,he just continues to talk untill we fall asleep.i listen to him because I have to he is my husband.

The love flame was slowly wearing our ,I mean he no longer wants me to wait for him before I eat. .. if I call him to inquire when he is coming back home , he replies with "I don't know but eat o.. don't wait for me "...

How about the sex life ... What use to be mind blowing sex is now just average .just because he's had too much if it ..I could also say the same about me..I mean before seeing my husband in boxers turns me on but now even if he's naked it doesn't seem to move me

Hmmm but regardless I still love my husband. .I have sat him down many times and talked about spicing things up but you know Men... Anyways the moral of my story is that when you marry ..marry someone that even when he/she changes you would still love them because trust me they will....

You better wake up and get to work on your marriage.

Most of the folks here are happy to see you have a divided home.

Additionally, most of the problems you outlined are things that other couples overcome in their marriages.

The earlier the better.

Wishing you all the best.

1 Like

Re: Love Is not always sweet .. 7 years marriage experience by Jaqenhghar: 4:00am On Mar 02, 2021
banmee:
So I bought this truck in 2016. Brand spanking new. I love the truck to death. It has a unique color, strong and absolutely sturdy. It's 2021 and it still looks the way it was when I bought it. Why is that you think? It is because I invest my time in giving it the TLC it deserves. I have made significant upgrades and also make sure the maintenance is constant and on time. I wouldn't trade it for the world.

This concept is the same with all marriages. A lot of people think the day you get married you have achieved the best thing in the world. Don't get me wrong. Getting married is freaking awesome especially when you love the person and whoever it is, is also a friend. But, this is a big but, one has to understand it involves constant work. Most married couples take themselves for granted after a few years and wonder why the spark dies. You have to challenge each other on a constant basis to be better than yesterday. No man or woman want's to see their partner stagnant. I don't care how much you love each other, it will get old. Real quick. My spouse and I have grown together in leaps and bounds since we met and got married 20 years ago. She is sexy as phuck, confident, sassy, and witty with a quirky sense of human. And most importantly, she still looks the way she did when we first met and that is no small feat. This after 3 big strong strapping boys. That didn't just happen by magic. She invests a lot of time working out in the gym, going on long runs, no alcohol, no junk food, etc, so that she can stay sexy for me. So why on earth will someone like that be boring to me. I'd have to be clinically insane to ignore something so glorious. I on my part do my best to maintain my four pack but that thing no easy ooo I swear. grin
The wprk aspect is the part no ine wants to hear. Everyone still falls for that happily ever narrative. Im sure when you remove mobey to upgrade that truck it is not easy

3 Likes

Re: Love Is not always sweet .. 7 years marriage experience by Jamersirwin1971: 4:01am On Mar 02, 2021
Shokoloko:

Over here it is common. You have people that live as common-law partners for 10 years, have kids and maybe -MAYBE - after that time they get married. So yes, you can have a 17 year old with a five year old marriage.

And you know that some single parents finally get married, or don't you?

I just went through some of your topics and figured out why you made this comment

You Dey mind am ? My friend has a 13 year old daughter and he and is wife are only 2 years old in marriage .. The daughter is from the same woman he got married to ..

2 Likes

Re: Love Is not always sweet .. 7 years marriage experience by afrika(f): 4:20am On Mar 02, 2021
FreeSpirited:

It is obvious this person is single, not married, cant prove it and rides on married young girls.

Wish you luck BBC.!!! Rhoda is there and vulnerable
Re: Love Is not always sweet .. 7 years marriage experience by afrika(f): 4:30am On Mar 02, 2021
Rhodaogunpeju:

Weldone rhoda in ur kind decision to write this. The second commentator advised on ur nickname which u never saw as worrisome.

Secondly u love him, ur hubby but i percieve some face off actions in the house.

Thirdly, ladues just get married and after one or two eggs being laid, they dont care about themselves and packaging.

Some just burst like GP tank left under the sun to widen more. Others tie wrqpper forever looking unclean, untidy and etcetera.

Finally, what attracts a man to that woman outside is appearance, her mode and caring she is around him. Believit or takit, u just do the normal tin his moda does for him and u want him to be sexually aroused.

Before i drop the mic, some married young ladies end up looking like aunties to their young husbands. Hey!!!

2 Likes

Re: Love Is not always sweet .. 7 years marriage experience by FreeSpirited: 4:31am On Mar 02, 2021
afrika:

It is obvious this person is single, not married, cant prove it and rides on married young girls.

Wish you luck BBC.!!! Rhoda is there and vulnerable
Look at this baby....your type will cheat and still convinced themselves they dint... chronic liar!
Re: Love Is not always sweet .. 7 years marriage experience by Juliearth(f): 4:44am On Mar 02, 2021
Rhoda dear, have you tried matching up to your husband's interest? Marriage is all about compromise and if you want this to work, you should find out what interests him (thank God it is not another woman) and then work your interest up on that.

The sex life is boring because (I think) you don't try to spice it up. On a very good day, deport the kids to their parents', prepare his best meal. Send him a nerve wrecking erotic message while he is at work, make him come running to you, let the first thing he would see to be you, stark naked and ravish the heck out of his body. Be spontaneous.

Cc goodheart02

1 Like

Re: Love Is not always sweet .. 7 years marriage experience by SmartPolician: 5:04am On Mar 02, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:

You're Wise

If that comment (without any lessons) is what you define as wisdom, then it is finished for this generation.
Re: Love Is not always sweet .. 7 years marriage experience by spiritedtete: 5:08am On Mar 02, 2021
Danhoys:
I could totally relate to you dear op, but I'm sure we're the lucky ones.

First of all, you married someone you love, someone you find both romantically and sexually attractive.

That's a plus.

When I and my hubby were passing through this turbulent phase, what helped was having similar interest.

I'm hugely into politics, and so is my husband. Trust me, there is always something to gist on when he's back from work.

Aside from politics, we're both hardcore gamers too, and we're already saving to get PS4, and it doesn't stop us from giving our young kids the attention they deserve.

Aside that, we both have huge interest in other areas too, like science. There is always something to talk about.

I've always love men who are built, and my husband knows this.

Every weekend, we go running, and we help each stay fit. Sometimes I teases him that he should be a model, and I do take alluring pictures of him too.

I'm a super intelligent lady, (not bragging), so I ensured that my husband's intellect matched with mine before saying 'I do!'

We've been married for 5 years now, and the love and fun is still there. During leave, we always make it a duty to travel to another state, and see an interesting place.

A week vacation doesn't hurt, and it has a way to rekindle the love we have for each other.

When you marry your friend, you discover that your love is new every morning lol.

Work and children can't steal love away, that's an excuse people give to avoid talking about how they no longer find their partner attractive or interesting.

I don't want to talk about sex, cause ours is on a whole new level. Sex shouldn't be the traditional offing of light and missionary thrusting.

That's boring!!! It needs spicing every time or it becomes boring and a chore.

I wouldn't like to go into details, before some religious folks label us sinners.

You have work to do, and I'm sure you've gotten a cue from my write up. Wishing you more bliss in marriage.

Hold your pillars tight... so when down comes you will be able to hold it. My dear it will come.... marriage is no fairytale. Glad you are doing fine... but make sure you build a "breakstoper". Living in union goes beyond ssme intrest, friendship and love. No! The greatest bond most times are the kids and Grace of God. And ability to grow individually with support from one another.

10 years now I have been there... with no regrets However.. the Journey could be tiring sometimes especially when you have an ambitious man. (Which most men possesses).

Nevertheless hold your pillars close to you... you will need it when you least expect.
Re: Love Is not always sweet .. 7 years marriage experience by Olaideolayemi(m): 5:18am On Mar 02, 2021
debbydams:
V bn reading alot about marriage nd I'm totally confused �
Y are you confused? Is for you to prepared before you enter..
Re: Love Is not always sweet .. 7 years marriage experience by wildikeman(m): 5:24am On Mar 02, 2021
Rhodaogunpeju:

Madam na you dey boring jare... End of story
Re: Love Is not always sweet .. 7 years marriage experience by MrNipplesLover(m): 5:25am On Mar 02, 2021
The OP, I hail u.

It is such a pity that there is nothing like perfect home (marriage).

Either of the couple, or both sef, dey always pretend to appear happy to each other, like they are having a perfect marriage. Someone already made a similar point.

Women most times don't understand that marriage is not there to give u all u would ever desire to enjoy in life, they see it as a course that should give everything to them, which is not so.

Note this, do not complain about ur marriage if it's not giving u 100% of ur expectations, it is ur home and u must stay satisfied with whatever it gives u, as long as there's nothing like domestic violence.... U saw ur man, u agreed to marry him, u married him, and u must remain with him in all situations.

Na stupid woman, I'm sorry to say, who has no integrity, would cheat on her man because the attentions have reduced from her man... Even if the attention is dead, u must stay with ur man and find solution to it.

Most women believe they have all the righteousness to cheat on their men if dem no give them the full attention as needed...

So, if u cheat on him, and the one that fvcks u outside starts depriving u of the same attention as well, you'll move on to another dick?

As I said, na stupid women go cheat for such reason.

Stay in ur marriage, stay in ur home.

Nobody go support u if kasala bust.

Now, on the part of men, I find it amusing how some men become dull and unromantic.

Pls, men, if you're not romantic with ur woman, forget it, you're selling her out unaware.

I have a female friend of like 9 years, she's married like 5 years ago and her hubby dey okay financially, but this girl always tells me that her husband doesn't give her attention and he's not romantic, all he does is work, work, work. He comes home, eats and starts pressing phone, not a single romantic moment with her.

And this babe, I can vouch, since I got to know her, u can't get this babe when she was single, so religious and reserved, well educated and mature in the brain. Tell me, u can't get this babe anyhow.

But now, ehn, she's complaining that her husband is not romantic, she's confessed to me that, this might get her tempted by another guy outside and said she's scared she might get tempted.

All she keeps saying is romance from her man is all she needs.

Pls, you men out there, don't ignore ur wives in the romance aspect. Even if u are not financially mighty, maintain ur romance with ur women is 100%.

Na that one I no dey take joke, cos I like anything that has to do with romance, flirt, sex... name it.

The only thing I won't blame this OP for is if her man is not romantic with her at all (same as attention, right?). Though I don't support this cos I won't ever advise a married woman to cheat... I swear.

Pls u men need to be romantic with ur women oooh.

Don't joke with that if u don't want to turn ur woman into a cheating wifey.

OP, my little advice to u; don't cheat on ur man, abeg. It won't even add or remove anything from me if u do or don't, me I just hate seeing married women being fvcked outside by another dick... That's the most degrading thing to do as a married woman cos, the asshole that's fvcking u outside would definitely discuss ur matter with some of his friends, fact.

And like that, u are trash. And u won't even know it, cos trash can itself doesn't know it has a smelly and irritating odour.

I greet u.

(Chai, see epistle).

4 Likes

Re: Love Is not always sweet .. 7 years marriage experience by Rapture4real(m): 5:30am On Mar 02, 2021
FreeSpirited:

You shldnt have ended with "May God..." because God will not support what he is against.Your counsel is wrong. If you are a child of God, dont follow this advice. Infidelity is evil and has its own dire consequences which will appear later in the future and affect the children if care is not taken.People shld be careful what they consume here. Op, give it time and prayer, it will balance itself talking from a 16 yrs marraige experience.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Love Is not always sweet .. 7 years marriage experience by Feddytune: 5:35am On Mar 02, 2021
Lagoon0:

I was talking to a lady one time. I told her that its not that I can't be romantic and give attention but I'm too discipline to engaged on irrelevant activities.

She was like she'll want a guy she could visit in the office and do one round. A guy that can give attention , bla bla bla.. undecided

I was just looking at the mumu. I can never marry such person. She didnt even talk about how we'll make money together.

We were talking about dream lover onetime, she was just saying tall, fit, financial, caring bla bla bla..

Me myself I'm just 5'9 short and skinny . I no fit her category. When she ask me of my dream lover , I told her any lady that knows how to make money finish! She was surprise.

If your wife sabi make money your marriage go sweet. All we have are just overrated house wife.
Marriage is a big scam!
Make I no vex speak in modii voice undecided

Big scam yes but that doesn't mean that your type ain't out there .. like they use to say "There is somebody for everybody

1 Like

Re: Love Is not always sweet .. 7 years marriage experience by Ghostmode2two(m): 5:36am On Mar 02, 2021
We don hear
Re: Love Is not always sweet .. 7 years marriage experience by lekki1444: 5:38am On Mar 02, 2021
Danhoys:
I could totally relate to you dear op, but I'm sure we're the lucky ones.

First of all, you married someone you love, someone you find both romantically and sexually attractive.

That's a plus.

When I and my hubby were passing through this turbulent phase, what helped was having similar interest.

I'm hugely into politics, and so is my husband. Trust me, there is always something to gist on when he's back from work.

Aside from politics, we're both hardcore gamers too, and we're already saving to get PS4, and it doesn't stop us from giving our young kids the attention they deserve.

Aside that, we both have huge interest in other areas too, like science. There is always something to talk about.

I've always love men who are built, and my husband knows this.

Every weekend, we go running, and we help each stay fit. Sometimes I teases him that he should be a model, and I do take alluring pictures of him too.

I'm a super intelligent lady, (not bragging), so I ensured that my husband's intellect matched with mine before saying 'I do!'

We've been married for 5 years now, and the love and fun is still there. During leave, we always make it a duty to travel to another state, and see an interesting place.

A week vacation doesn't hurt, and it has a way to rekindle the love we have for each other.

When you marry your friend, you discover that your love is new every morning lol.

Work and children can't steal love away, that's an excuse people give to avoid talking about how they no longer find their partner attractive or interesting.

I don't want to talk about sex, cause ours is on a whole new level. Sex shouldn't be the traditional offing of light and missionary thrusting.

That's boring!!! It needs spicing every time or it becomes boring and a chore.

I wouldn't like to go into details, before some religious folks label us sinners.

You have work to do, and I'm sure you've gotten a cue from my write up. Wishing you more bliss in marriage.
THE TWO BOLDED ARE CONTRADICTIONS

1 Like

Re: Love Is not always sweet .. 7 years marriage experience by Nobody: 5:41am On Mar 02, 2021
justosee:
sick comment. cheating is the only thing I can never think of forgiving in a relationship.

Small pikin dey worry you grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos / Can You Advise Someone To Marry In This Room / My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 154
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.