Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,196 members, 7,807,671 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:11 PM

Love Is not always sweet .. 7 years marriage experience - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Love Is not always sweet .. 7 years marriage experience (56545 Views)

Dr Joe Abah Celebrates 30 Years Marriage. Share Tips For Young Men / 5-Year Marriage Experience: Lessons Learnt & Knowledge Acquired / Eniola ‘Mae’ Adeniji: "My Devastating Marriage Experience" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love Is not always sweet .. 7 years marriage experience by lekki1444: 5:43am On Mar 02, 2021
FreeSpirited:

Get lost from my mention If you don't understand the trust of the post.
and what exactly is the TRUST of the post einstein ?

1 Like

Re: Love Is not always sweet .. 7 years marriage experience by Ibime(m): 5:44am On Mar 02, 2021
Rhodaogunpeju:

For instance my husband new love is politics..He's always working and when he's home he is either watching the News on Tv and even when he tries to talk to me he will be like "Baby can you believe what kai muhammad said again"..

And I'm just sitting like who and what is my concern with lai muhammad?... Yet he doesn't see my reaction,he just continues to talk untill we fall asleep.i listen to him because I have to he is my husband.

Talking sweet nothings do not last a lifetime. Any man will get bored of a lady that just wants to gist, especially one who doesn't have basic general knowledge. You don't know Lai Mohammed, you expect him to spend the next 7 years still exploring your personality?

5 Likes

Re: Love Is not always sweet .. 7 years marriage experience by Wealthinwealth1: 5:46am On Mar 02, 2021
Rhodaogunpeju:
I decided to write this because I have come to realize that Love can get boring..
I remember when I met my husband , he was such a Nice and handsome Man. I mean I already decided if he ask me out I will say yes from the first day I met him but I still made him beg and purse me for a whole year before finally accepting to date him ..

6 months after our relationship we got married. and our marriage was bliss , I married a friend , we have our downs and quarell but we always make up before we sleep because of the fact that we made it compulsory that we must have a family prayer Every night , we usually settle most of our fights during these prayers ..

But sometimes marriages can get boring , you have gisted all the entire gist ,talk about everything talkable till there is actually nothing to talk about,. Then the husband starts drifting away .maybe he's got a new friend or found a new love ...sometime this new love might not be a person ,For instance my husband new love is politics..He's always working and when he's home he is either watching the News on Tv and even when he tries to talk to me he will be like "Baby can you believe what kai muhammad said again"..

And I'm just sitting like who and what is my concern with lai muhammad?... Yet he doesn't see my reaction,he just continues to talk untill we fall asleep.i listen to him because I have to he is my husband.

The love flame was slowly wearing our ,I mean he no longer wants me to wait for him before I eat. .. if I call him to inquire when he is coming back home , he replies with "I don't know but eat o.. don't wait for me "...

How about the sex life ... What use to be mind blowing sex is now just average .just because he's had too much if it ..I could also say the same about me..I mean before seeing my husband in boxers turns me on but now even if he's naked it doesn't seem to move me

Hmmm but regardless I still love my husband. .I have sat him down many times and talked about spicing things up but you know Men... Anyways the moral of my story is that when you marry ..marry someone that even when he/she changes you would still love them because trust me they will....
ur very correct anyways, let's chat privately., nid to tell u some things 09025875895
Re: Love Is not always sweet .. 7 years marriage experience by FreeSpirited: 5:47am On Mar 02, 2021
Rapture4real:

You shldnt have ended with "May God..." because God will not support what he is against.Your counsel is wrong. If you are a child of God, dont follow this advice. Infidelity is evil and has its own dire consequences which will appear later in the future and affect the children if care is not taken.People shld be careful what they consume here. Op, give it time and prayer, it will balance itself talking from a 16 yrs marraige experience.
Your 20 years of marriage can not decide if your partner has cheated or not...does year of marriage prevent ur partner from cheating..uare a baby
Re: Love Is not always sweet .. 7 years marriage experience by lekki1444: 5:50am On Mar 02, 2021
OnlyDeCapPlease:

That is why I say marriage is a scam. Everything about marriage is rigged towards failure.

You share the same room with someone day in day out

You see them shltting

You hear them farting

You hear them burping

You see them sick

You see all their nasty personal habbits

You see them when they are weak

You see them crying

You see the 'other side' of them

You see them naked, and as they relax in the marriage and add some weight, You see the hanging belly, boobs/man boobs, stretch marks etc

You see their early morning face, early morning toh toh or preeq, that no one else sees.

You see all their vulnerabilities

As our people say "you don see them finish" aka "familiarity breeds contempt"

On top of all that, you will have quarreled severally and said very hurtful things that nobody else (including your mama or papa) had ever said to you.

Na so so curse you go dey curse am for you mind "Hello darling" but your mind will say "useless man" or "lazy woman".

One day you go just look the man/woman and ask yourself "how did I end up here with this thing?"

Meanwhile one guy outside, who only sees the finished product (make up on point, waist trainer activated and wig in place) will be eying your wife. Or one babe outside who only sees oga with power dressing activated inside nice car will be eying your husband.

Marriage na scam. But you could still get lucky though

Re: Love Is not always sweet .. 7 years marriage experience by Nobody: 5:51am On Mar 02, 2021
Married women and married men una Don use this Nairaland tire me.
Re: Love Is not always sweet .. 7 years marriage experience by LastProphet: 6:04am On Mar 02, 2021
FreeSpirited:
Guys, When you want to date married women, women who are like 5 to10yrs above in marriage are the most vulnerable to fall into your trap. Many times they crave attention..or are just bored of their husband.
It's not gainsay when they say the first 5 to 7 years is the most turbulent in marriage that can break or make a marriage.
The story this young woman detailed above is a typical cycle of almost all marriages. The point our OP finds herself, for an average lady, after trying to endure or make things work will just succumb to the pressure of guys out there...and before u say jack..smart bold guys are already pounding her pvssy with all alacrity.. It's natural these days.. especially if you are in the business of chyking/chopping married women. You will know this.
It's only a matter of time if nothing is done before this woman starts riding the BBC of a guy who gives her attention and tickle her fancy...Naso e dey start...Nothing new.
That's why to me, fidelity in marriage is overrated..cos most times couples have broken their vow long before their significant other realises.
But in her situation, some women will deliberately go out and give in to the advances of their admirer just to kill boredom, depression and feel happy. To hell with marital vows..women do this most times to be Happy. However, the smart ones still find a way to balance home demand by not making it affect the integrity of the marriage...what they do is just flow with the marriage and not stress too much for the attention of their busy husband since he's not ready to be disturbed.
In thesame vein, the busy husband most times is also somewhere cheating with a university or polytechnic slayqueen cos he's also bored of her wife....That's the paradox of marriage.
You see... cheating on both sides maintains the marriage and happiness of both party codedly. Argue with me all you care...that's the reality..
Meanwhile, the stupid couples when they start the cheating game, they transfer the bottled anger and aggression on their partner which usually cause breakup......While the coded smart ones maintain their marriage and we keep praising and complimenting their marriage as the best thing that ever happened since Adam and Eve.
May God give us wisdom in all we do.

Any young unmarried person that reads these experienced narration of yours ought to pay you for the priceless advice. I often laugh when I see young people that think the marriage they see on Facebook is the real marriage, I laugh. The fundamental problem with marriage is that it's against nature, nature abhors doing the same thing forever, nature loves changes but marriage says stick to 1 person forever. That's why I advise young people to focus on their own success as an individual first, don't see marriage as the focus of your life. Go out and be achieving even before marriage, so you won't put all your expectations on marriage that's nonsense.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Love Is not always sweet .. 7 years marriage experience by hustla(m): 6:13am On Mar 02, 2021
drmikeadams:
The hubby na wimp and simp...he use one full year chase woman,,the woman use am dey play table tennis and ping pong for one year..

You sef see am grin

1 year when no be money i dey chase

4 Likes

Re: Love Is not always sweet .. 7 years marriage experience by FreeSpirited: 6:15am On Mar 02, 2021
LastProphet:

Any young unmarried person that reads these experienced narration of yours ought to pay you for the priceless advice. I often laugh when I see young people that think the marriage they see on Facebook is the real marriage, I laugh. The fundamental problem with marriage is that it's against nature, nature abhors doing the same thing forever, nature loves changes but marriage says stick to 1 person forever. That's why I advise young people to focus on their own success as an individual first, don't see marriage as the focus of your life. Go out and be achieving even before marriage, so you won't put all your expectations on marriage that's nonsense.
Many of them think I'm only here to encourage infidelity..but if that's the way they see it then fine...Maybe I'm also the one that pushed the OP to write her present situation in marry which mirrors the problem of thousands other young marriages....Abi I'm the person who pushed those disillusioned partners to try out cheating just to drag themselves from depression...Most Nigerians hate reality...
From the plenty likes generated by the comment...u can bet it was by married couple who have gone through the experience

3 Likes

Re: Love Is not always sweet .. 7 years marriage experience by Nobody: 6:17am On Mar 02, 2021
Well its normal to get tired of another person you have been staying in the same house with for years, hell at a point I even got tired of my parents cheesy cheesy cheesy.

I tell people that love is not enough in marriage, which is why I won't marry out of pity or who I am not sexually attracted to, never, its better to marry your friend, someone you naturally like cause love will die few years into the marriage and you guys start looking like roommates, which is why kids are important in marriage cause kids also spice marriages up and make men and women still remain in their marriage for the sake of kids. Marriage is deep, not for the faint hearted and the impatient.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Love Is not always sweet .. 7 years marriage experience by wisdompalace: 6:42am On Mar 02, 2021
Rhodaogunpeju:
I decided to write this because I have come to realize that Love can get boring..
I remember when I met my husband , he was such a Nice and handsome Man. I mean I already decided if he ask me out I will say yes from the first day I met him but I still made him beg and purse me for a whole year before finally accepting to date him ..

6 months after our relationship we got married. and our marriage was bliss , I married a friend , we have our downs and quarell but we always make up before we sleep because of the fact that we made it compulsory that we must have a family prayer Every night , we usually settle most of our fights during these prayers ..

But sometimes marriages can get boring , you have gisted all the entire gist ,talk about everything talkable till there is actually nothing to talk about,. Then the husband starts drifting away .maybe he's got a new friend or found a new love ...sometime this new love might not be a person ,For instance my husband new love is politics..He's always working and when he's home he is either watching the News on Tv and even when he tries to talk to me he will be like "Baby can you believe what kai muhammad said again"..

The love flame was slowly wearing our ,I mean he no longer wants me to wait for him before I eat. .. if I call him to inquire when he is coming back home , he replies with "I don't know but eat o.. don't wait for me "...

How about the sex life ... What use to be mind blowing sex is now just average .just because he's had too much if it ..I could also say the same about me..I mean before seeing my husband in boxers turns me on but now even if he's naked it doesn't seem to move me

Hmmm but regardless I still love my husband. .I have sat him down many times and talked about spicing things up but you know Men... Anyways the moral of my story is that when you marry ..marry someone that even when he/she changes you would still love them because trust me they will....

There is a vacuum you need to fill in your post.
Do you have kids in your marriage? that is also a major factor that needs to be considered.
Re: Love Is not always sweet .. 7 years marriage experience by MrCodeSolo: 6:46am On Mar 02, 2021
femi4:
That's the problem with women. The man is always the one that need to change. Let your hubby do his own write up and you ll see where you err too. E.g Are you more respectful or less respectful in the last 7 years
true talk, one of d most underlying ridiculous things causing d boredom in marriages especially to a man at the receiving end....I concurr.. d instant mood smouldering killer if u ask me. WOMEN! WOMEN! ESPECIALLY MARRIED WOMEN! PLS KNOW THY LIMIT. at most times, men go like won flex his ego around the house...yes just like the adult male cock doing abbada-dancing displays around the hen, thus establishing its ground as the sole head...what does the hen do? She scrambles for cover or lower herself for willingly submission...but that doesn't stop the two of them from pecking foods from the same plate or observing a few little afternoon snaps together or doing search parties together...etc..and one could see the hen at some point rough-nibbling her beak on d cock's neckline feathers occasionally in a mordane way... We all know the answers & solutions to solve or rekindle our affections back to our spouse...they are in some of these zeeworld & nollywood movies & TV series u watch everyday, they are in our holy books etc...but we are not too level-headed or are feeling highly placed or lazy to act on them... cool
Re: Love Is not always sweet .. 7 years marriage experience by wisdompalace: 6:48am On Mar 02, 2021
Rhodaogunpeju:

is there anything wrong with the thread ?

There is nothing wrong with the thread actually, but it is always good to disconnect your identity from private posts.

If any of your jealous friends get to read this, your husband can be a target by exposing you that you are bringing his family matters to a court of public opinion. grin

2 Likes

Re: Love Is not always sweet .. 7 years marriage experience by Swagaliciousguy(m): 6:49am On Mar 02, 2021
Rhodaogunpeju:

Apparently, the only thing extra u did to spice up your marriage is the fact that u [/b]listen to him, when he talks about politics[b]
First of all, u need to start exploring those other aspects of his life in which u previously have no interest in, if likes politics, start studying politics too
1. Buy a radio, newspaper
2. Watch the likes of CHANNELS TV and AIT.
3. Do things to spice up ur sex life
4. You can make him as attractive as he was when u first got married, by persuading him to work on himself.
Re: Love Is not always sweet .. 7 years marriage experience by seunmsg(m): 6:49am On Mar 02, 2021
edoairways:

This comment nailed the root cause of cheating in marriage. To me, that marriage vow need to be scrapped

Yeah, let’s just get married without making any vow grin cheesy grin
Re: Love Is not always sweet .. 7 years marriage experience by proff010: 6:50am On Mar 02, 2021
You are carried away.
RealGboy:
This write up up there made me remember long time ago .. I met this babe that I liked so much.. she was beautiful and sweet, my only problem with her is that she's is always complaining that I'm easily carried away ,she also complain that I'm always talking off point . I was like how I'm I always talking off point?.. I mean just yesterday I tried to cook indomie and it got burnt and then I remember that it wasn't really
indomie I wanted to cook..

wait what are we discussing again ??
Re: Love Is not always sweet .. 7 years marriage experience by Skyfornia(m): 6:52am On Mar 02, 2021
Rhodaogunpeju:

Thanks for this...I wish you the best in your marriage
Re: Love Is not always sweet .. 7 years marriage experience by benado2020(m): 6:56am On Mar 02, 2021
I do not agree with some Nairalanders here
Re: Love Is not always sweet .. 7 years marriage experience by CsRockefeller(m): 6:58am On Mar 02, 2021
Cakhama:
You are lucky you got to experience what mind-blowing sex feels like. A lot of married women cannot relate. They were doomed from Day 1.

You're lucky to have experienced being turned on at one point. A lot of women got married to men they were never sexually attracted to. They don't even know how being turned on feels like, particularly if the husband is in boxers. They find their husbands to be very repulsive.

Good thing you did not paint a fake picture of your marriage like many do.

Speaking from experience?
Re: Love Is not always sweet .. 7 years marriage experience by beehivedata(m): 7:03am On Mar 02, 2021
Rhodaogunpeju:

I can totally relate to you.
Re: Love Is not always sweet .. 7 years marriage experience by Nobody: 7:07am On Mar 02, 2021
CsRockefeller:

Speaking from experience?
No.
Re: Love Is not always sweet .. 7 years marriage experience by eaglez(m): 7:07am On Mar 02, 2021
I don't agree with you totally, you cannot exhaust everything to be said in marriage,you and your hubby allowed a secondary attention to be a primary one and as such his love for politics took a better part of your attentions, you can't tell me he doesn't love politics even before he met you. For the records if your mind has not been perverted recently I see no reason y your husband's unclothedness will not be exciting you, don't paint marriage to people who want to go into it as if it is a death trap, tell us the truth,you have been eyeing someone else but you are scared to mention it so that you will not be labelled a loose woman. I will be 8 years in marriage this year and I can tell you with all manner of honesty, it is the best decision I have taken, I am not saying we didn't have our differences or ups and downs but in all we still and are still pulling through. Please work it out with your hubby and the next step you are about taking not finding your husband sexually attracting even when he is naked should be buried. Wish u the best.
Rhodaogunpeju:

3 Likes

Re: Love Is not always sweet .. 7 years marriage experience by CsRockefeller(m): 7:10am On Mar 02, 2021
Cakhama:

No.

Okay o. Just curious as a young man, what exactly do they find repulsive in the man? Is it the body? (Out of shape, overweight) the habits (smoking, drinking, womanising) or his total disdain for affection?

I will really like to know.
Re: Love Is not always sweet .. 7 years marriage experience by AyoolaIgwe(m): 7:12am On Mar 02, 2021
So what's your point? We should marry but have it at the back of our minds that last last cheating will happen "codedly"?
FreeSpirited:
Guys, When you want to date married women, women who are like 5 to10yrs above in marriage are the most vulnerable to fall into your trap. Many times they crave attention..or are just bored of their husband.
It's not gainsay when they say the first 5 to 7 years is the most turbulent in marriage that can break or make a marriage.
The story this young woman detailed above is a typical cycle of almost all marriages. The point our OP finds herself, for an average lady, after trying to endure or make things work will just succumb to the pressure of guys out there...and before u say jack..smart bold guys are already pounding her pvssy with all alacrity.. It's natural these days.. especially if you are in the business of chyking/chopping married women. You will know this.
It's only a matter of time if nothing is done before this woman starts riding the BBC of a guy who gives her attention and tickle her fancy...Naso e dey start...Nothing new.
That's why to me, fidelity in marriage is overrated..cos most times couples have broken their vow long before their significant other realises.
But in her situation, some women will deliberately go out and give in to the advances of their admirer just to kill boredom, depression and feel happy. To hell with marital vows..women do this most times to be Happy. However, the smart ones still find a way to balance home demand by not making it affect the integrity of the marriage...what they do is just flow with the marriage and not stress too much for the attention of their busy husband since he's not ready to be disturbed.
In thesame vein, the busy husband most times is also somewhere cheating with a university or polytechnic slayqueen cos he's also bored of her wife....That's the paradox of marriage.
You see... cheating on both sides maintains the marriage and happiness of both party codedly. Argue with me all you care...that's the reality..
Meanwhile, the stupid couples when they start the cheating game, they transfer the bottled anger and aggression on their partner which usually cause breakup......While the coded smart ones maintain their marriage and we keep praising and complimenting their marriage as the best thing that ever happened since Adam and Eve.
Re: Love Is not always sweet .. 7 years marriage experience by Nobody: 7:29am On Mar 02, 2021
Ishilove:

Fidelity in marriage is "overrated", and you still end the post with "may God give us wisdom". You're justifying adultery and giving God honour, in the same sentence.

People, please ignore this satanic post so that you don't fall into a pit.

Yep don't mind him. A lot of people are not mentally normal but sadly they think they are. Just look at how he writes as if it's a prelude to sex novel. And he has the guts to ask God for wisdom when in reality all he needs is Help

2 Likes

Re: Love Is not always sweet .. 7 years marriage experience by Viking007(m): 7:46am On Mar 02, 2021
Danhoys:
I could totally relate to you dear op, but I'm sure we're the lucky ones.

First of all, you married someone you love, someone you find both romantically and sexually attractive.

That's a plus.

When I and my hubby were passing through this turbulent phase, what helped was having similar interest.

I'm hugely into politics, and so is my husband. Trust me, there is always something to gist on when he's back from work.

Aside from politics, we're both hardcore gamers too, and we're already saving to get PS4, and it doesn't stop us from giving our young kids the attention they deserve.

Aside that, we both have huge interest in other areas too, like science. There is always something to talk about.

I've always love men who are built, and my husband knows this.

Every weekend, we go running, and we help each stay fit. Sometimes I teases him that he should be a model, and I do take alluring pictures of him too.

I'm a super intelligent lady, (not bragging), so I ensured that my husband's intellect matched with mine before saying 'I do!'

We've been married for 5 years now, and the love and fun is still there. During leave, we always make it a duty to travel to another state, and see an interesting place.

A week vacation doesn't hurt, and it has a way to rekindle the love we have for each other.

When you marry your friend, you discover that your love is new every morning lol.

Work and children can't steal love away, that's an excuse people give to avoid talking about how they no longer find their partner attractive or interesting.

I don't want to talk about sex, cause ours is on a whole new level. Sex shouldn't be the traditional offing of light and missionary thrusting.

That's boring!!! It needs spicing every time or it becomes boring and a chore.

I wouldn't like to go into details, before some religious folks label us sinners.

You have work to do, and I'm sure you've gotten a cue from my write up. Wishing you more bliss in marriage.
[img]https://i./8Lyh.gif[/img]

3 Likes

Re: Love Is not always sweet .. 7 years marriage experience by FreeSpirited: 7:53am On Mar 02, 2021
AyoolaIgwe:
So what's your point? We should marry but have it at the back of our minds that last last cheating will happen "codedly"?
whatever u make of it.. Goodluck....
Re: Love Is not always sweet .. 7 years marriage experience by LivingTribunal: 7:56am On Mar 02, 2021
Ketapu:
My only concern with your message is if you used your REAL NAME as username. If it's your name, you may want to consider your privacy (and probably modify or delete the message before someone that supposed not to see it come across this thread).

Re: Love Is not always sweet .. 7 years marriage experience by Acidosis(m): 8:08am On Mar 02, 2021
FreeSpirited:

Is this the experience of your parents??

Everyone cheats but when they ask you whether your mother cheated on your father, you all will say NO

Lmao grin grin Somehow, you have never imagined your mother riding another man but you have imagined and concluded that every woman out there, asides your mother, is a cheat.

grin

5 Likes

Re: Love Is not always sweet .. 7 years marriage experience by doscar(m): 8:12am On Mar 02, 2021
Danhoys:
I could totally relate to you dear op, but I'm sure we're the lucky ones.

First of all, you married someone you love, someone you find both romantically and sexually attractive.

That's a plus.

When I and my hubby were passing through this turbulent phase, what helped was having similar interest.

I'm hugely into politics, and so is my husband. Trust me, there is always something to gist on when he's back from work.

Aside from politics, we're both hardcore gamers too, and we're already saving to get PS4, and it doesn't stop us from giving our young kids the attention they deserve.

Aside that, we both have huge interest in other areas too, like science. There is always something to talk about.

I've always love men who are built, and my husband knows this.

Every weekend, we go running, and we help each stay fit. Sometimes I teases him that he should be a model, and I do take alluring pictures of him too.

I'm a super intelligent lady, (not bragging), so I ensured that my husband's intellect matched with mine before saying 'I do!'

We've been married for 5 years now, and the love and fun is still there. During leave, we always make it a duty to travel to another state, and see an interesting place.

A week vacation doesn't hurt, and it has a way to rekindle the love we have for each other.

When you marry your friend, you discover that your love is new every morning lol.

Work and children can't steal love away, that's an excuse people give to avoid talking about how they no longer find their partner attractive or interesting.

I don't want to talk about sex, cause ours is on a whole new level. Sex shouldn't be the traditional offing of light and missionary thrusting.

That's boring!!! It needs spicing every time or it becomes boring and a chore.

I wouldn't like to go into details, before some religious folks label us sinners.

You have work to do, and I'm sure you've gotten a cue from my write up. Wishing you more bliss in marriage.

A very nice and intelligent comment.
I picked some words "having similar interests". With this you won't get bored. The couples will both think same way. Travel, eat, eat different cuisines, dress in different cultural styles whichever states or countries you journey too and take pictures of them "work and fun". Both having a taste of knowledge in politics, sports, culture, foods, technology and the likes...with these both couples gonna fit in. But in most cases one partner is exposed than the other, in which A gets less interested in what B wants. This absolutely slows down the pace.

2 Likes

Re: Love Is not always sweet .. 7 years marriage experience by Nobody: 8:13am On Mar 02, 2021
There are two sides to this matter. On the one
side there is the pain and struggle of trying to
achieve something or acquire something
valuable.
It could be anything such as money,marriage,
Promotion in the workplace etc. These things
are good but the truth is they don't satisfy us
deeply.
Here is the cycle: desire;followed by the
struggle to obtain the desired end;then comes the object of the desire itself and the
the satisfaction it brings and after a relatively
long or short period of time we get bored and we seek something better.
Example
Desire: I want a new car.
The struggle: work very hard and save to buy
a new car.
Satisfaction: The happiness that comes from
owning your car.
Bordom: After a few years or so you get
bored with the car and want a better
and faster car.

And so it is the cycle goes on and on; we all
go through a similar cycle; but we don't know
why.
I think i have an answer
HUMAN BEINGS WERE CREATED TO
STRUGGLE. WE WEREN'T BUILT FOR A
PASSIVE OR COMFORTABLE EXISTENCE.

For example Bill Gates, Jeff Bezos and Elon
Musk are some of the richest men in the
world. They are financially free and can
choose not to work again.
But they still do business and are still
engaged in worldly affairs; Because they
understand the human need to keep on
struggling for something better; whether it is
for their own personal development or for
the development of humanity at large they
still keep on struggling.

1 Like

Re: Love Is not always sweet .. 7 years marriage experience by Blackdisciple(m): 8:18am On Mar 02, 2021
Sure I know say na woman go still write even before I read it...

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos / My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business / This Boy Was Involved In An Accident That Killed His Father. Do You Know Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 140
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.