Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,047 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

Tosin Ajibare The Best Man To Lead Ekiti To Greatness, Olanrewaju Ojuoluwa - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tosin Ajibare The Best Man To Lead Ekiti To Greatness, Olanrewaju Ojuoluwa (90 Views)

Tosin Adefeko, Awosika, Babaeko, Aishah Ahmad Speak On Importance Of SMEs / Request For A Bus Or Hilux To Transport My Load From Ado Ekiti To Lagos / Africa’s Richest Man To Revive Dangote Cement London IPO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tosin Ajibare The Best Man To Lead Ekiti To Greatness, Olanrewaju Ojuoluwa by SharpmindsAC: 3:02pm On Feb 28, 2021
DIFFICULTY IN FINDING PUBLIC TRANSPORT TO ADO-EKITI; A CALL FOR URGENT INTERVENTION
[I]By Ojuoluwa Olabode[/i]

It's an embarrassment to pride in being the governor of a failed State like Ekiti. Shame on Kayode Fayemi, Ayo Fayose, Segun Oni, Adeniyi Adebayo and company who have been behind the wheel of the state since the start of this democratic dispensation in 1999.

In fact, shame on all those who have been members of cabinets of these unscrupulous elements! How can it be so difficult to find public transport to Ado-Ekiti from major cities in Nigeria.

I mean, to find a vehicle going to Ekiti, at least 100 to 150 buses going to other 'significant' places would have passed before one sees a God-forsaken-wretched bus going to Ado-Ekiti, a whole state capital.

It's obvious that this is so because nothing significant is happening there; because we are nothing economically, yet the sitting governor is dreaming of becoming president - what a display of malady!

Go to the 'popular' Bisi market in Ado-Ekiti and see for yourself. The goods in there are super expensive because the traders have to go through exorbitant cost to transport them down from Lagos or anywhere else. Moreover, the value of all of the goods in the whole market put together are most likely what a single trader controls in Ogunpa marker, Ibadan.

What will it take for you all to make Ekiti State an economically viable State? Isn't it embarrassing enough that our sons and daughters have to wait hours on the road before they find transportation to their dear State while other commuters find theirs easily.

I'm passionately angry with all of you - mere position occupants who have no other mission than to make worse our situation as a people. So far, only Segun Oni did something relatively reasonable about this as there was an Ekiti transportation line during his tenure. I can remember very vividly as a student of the University of Jos then, how I used to board buses from Ado-Ekiti to Jos direct during his regime. However, he made errors in other sectors and even the so called transportation project was short-lived because of lack of vision towards the tail end of his ousting.

There's the need for a government that will be conscious about development of not just the state but the people. I say this because if there's is an intentional government that wants a state that works and the prosperity of her people, then private business owners can establish transportation companies like the easterners do and, emphatically successful.

I am marketing the Golden son again, Tosin Ajibare and I'm unrepentantly supporting him for the race come 2022 because there's no better candidate than a resourceful, young articulate mind in him. Going for him is going for a man who is intentional about development of not just the state, but her people as human capital development remains the Pilar of his developmental agenda.

#Ekiti2022
#Go4Gold
#OnwardTogether

(1) (Reply)

NNPC Says No Plan To Increase Petrol Price In March / Arbitration / Topmost Benefits Of Pallet Racking For Multiple Industries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.