Stats: 3,148,887 members, 7,802,860 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

2023: Leave APC Before It’s Too Late –Bamgbose Tells Igbo Presidential Aspirants - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Leave APC Before It’s Too Late –Bamgbose Tells Igbo Presidential Aspirants (21380 Views)

Bamgbose Tells Tinubu: Buhari Has Killed Your Ambition, You Can’t Be President / Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji / 'Akpabio, Leave APC Before Dawn' - Shehu Sani Advises In A Cryptic Tweet (2) (3) (4)

Re: 2023: Leave APC Before It’s Too Late –Bamgbose Tells Igbo Presidential Aspirants by Basher8583: 3:58pm On Feb 28, 2021
dlarey:
Na good advice ooo... I hope dey'll heed to it

the real truth is... any decision that the igbos make is very irrelevant to the country's political decision hence the frustration.
They had every opportunity to restrategise but they just don't know how to and the pride they have will not allow them to consult the right people

Re: 2023: Leave APC Before It’s Too Late –Bamgbose Tells Igbo Presidential Aspirants by Nobody: 4:03pm On Feb 28, 2021
Obinnau:
Could it be said that Bamgbose and Co have realized that Igbos could give Tinubu a run for his money in clinching the presidential ticket and they now want to use scare tactics to discourage them?

No Igbo is becoming president of Nigeria whether APC or PDP. I keep saying this that only people who are ignorant of Nigeria's history from as far back as the '40s can delude themselves with the dream of an Igbo president. if it hasnt happenned in the last 60 years of independence, it is not now that relations with other tribes is what it is, that it is going to happen.

Truth is Nigeria is a failed concept. Southern Nigerians should be more interested in getting out of the contraption called Nigeria instead of worrying who becomes president. Of what benefit is the fight to be the captain of a ship that has taken water and is sinking?

Re: 2023: Leave APC Before It’s Too Late –Bamgbose Tells Igbo Presidential Aspirants by Acidiously: 4:03pm On Feb 28, 2021
As a bonafide BIAFRAN that I am, I can categorically tell you that you were well on point. In lieu of what you have said, I hope our stubborn goats start thinking about home already

Re: 2023: Leave APC Before It’s Too Late –Bamgbose Tells Igbo Presidential Aspirants by Miracle1991: 4:15pm On Feb 28, 2021
Apc won two times without the Igbos, so with them or without them apc will always win. Therefore, apc primary election winner will be the next president.

Re: 2023: Leave APC Before It’s Too Late –Bamgbose Tells Igbo Presidential Aspirants by Dpharisee: 4:18pm On Feb 28, 2021
Igbos no dey go anywhere from APC, they are spreading their tentacles to every party, they are just like the madman in Owerri who said he does the sign of the cross both in front and back because no one knows which side salvation will come from cheesy

Re: 2023: Leave APC Before It’s Too Late –Bamgbose Tells Igbo Presidential Aspirants by Bennycollins: 4:20pm On Feb 28, 2021
What are you saying. Who was Vp candidate in the last election?
Tetehjewels:

They should leave and go where? To PDP?

Same PDP who has never ever considered them worthy for even a Vice Presidential position?

Wahala
Re: 2023: Leave APC Before It’s Too Late –Bamgbose Tells Igbo Presidential Aspirants by Nobody: 4:24pm On Feb 28, 2021
Bennycollins:
What are you saying. Who was Vp candidate in the last election?

That was not a PDP decision. That was an Atiku decision. He chose his VP himself and insisted upon it as a political Gambit to get all the SE votes but he forgot about APGA grin
Re: 2023: Leave APC Before It’s Too Late –Bamgbose Tells Igbo Presidential Aspirants by geemd434: 4:24pm On Feb 28, 2021
And that is why the yorubas remain slaves. This time it will be worst because the north have realise that a yoruba man is unreliable, juju worshippers and slaves. Tufia

Re: 2023: Leave APC Before It’s Too Late –Bamgbose Tells Igbo Presidential Aspirants by malakaimoscondo: 4:26pm On Feb 28, 2021
blinder02:
100% sure bet. 9ja game available
Payment after winning
Msg me on WhatsApp 0 7 0 8 5 7 9 9 3 5 4

oga stake high and win big for ur self...haba
Re: 2023: Leave APC Before It’s Too Late –Bamgbose Tells Igbo Presidential Aspirants by Miracle1991: 4:27pm On Feb 28, 2021
ola6:
The South must remain one. Whether igbo or Yoruba wins the primaries, we must support him. He must be strong willed too. When he gets there, he must give all appoints to southerners fairly between Igbos, Yorubas and Niger deltans. Let the North have a taste of their own medicine.

Jonathan was just a disappointment. He had the opportunity to unite the south but he failed.
when Jonathan marginalized The yorubas, The igbos mocked the Yoruba elders when they complain to gej. They are naturally greedy and selfish, they were appointed in all ministries during gej, they never thought another wil be there. So why are they complaining now.?
The yorubas has never benefited in terms of appointment the way Buhari government favour them.

Re: 2023: Leave APC Before It’s Too Late –Bamgbose Tells Igbo Presidential Aspirants by jaxxy(m): 4:30pm On Feb 28, 2021
Kaduna1stson:
I know, the SW supports criminals as leaders.

Rochas was a criminal for 8 years, robbing pillaging and mocking his people. I understand that the people of that region hates crime.

If Rochas was from the SW, they would have worshipped him more than Tinubu. They will make him the new Asiwaju grin

Rochas was supposed to be the potential and perfect Igbo President bt his disappointing performance as governor and inordinate lust to stay in power and poor fairness in judgement disqualified him.

Igbos now have to shop for a better and more pragmatic man.

Re: 2023: Leave APC Before It’s Too Late –Bamgbose Tells Igbo Presidential Aspirants by ola6: 4:32pm On Feb 28, 2021
Miracle1991:
when Jonathan marginalized The yorubas, The igbos mocked the Yoruba elders when they complain to gej. They are naturally greedy and selfish, they were appointed in all ministries during gej, they never thought another wil be there. So why are they complaining now.?
The yorubas has never benefited in terms of appointment the way Buhari government favour them.

That's the only problem I have with Igbos. They can be greedy and selfish but they see it as ambition, others see see it as obnoxious and arrogance. Yorubas are slightly fairer in the distribution of power and I'm not saying this because I'm yoruba.

Regardless, now it must be a Southerner. Igbo or Yoruba. Whoever wins, the South as a unit must support. When the Southerner wins, he must distribute it across the WEST, EAST AND SOUTH. No southern region must be left out.
Re: 2023: Leave APC Before It’s Too Late –Bamgbose Tells Igbo Presidential Aspirants by Tareq1105: 4:41pm On Feb 28, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:
all I want is a southern president that will also,give appointments to the south the way Buhari did for his brothers

it can be anyone

Bamgbose is talking rubbish.

I don't care if na Yoruba man, Igbo man, or Efik, Ibibio, Ijaw, Ekwere man or Bini man as long as na Southern Nigeria.

On "Power Must Change Hands in 2023" to the South I stand.

Re: 2023: Leave APC Before It’s Too Late –Bamgbose Tells Igbo Presidential Aspirants by Bennycollins: 4:43pm On Feb 28, 2021
So you saying the PDP as party prefered a candidate from another zone? which if I may ask you?
Tetehjewels:

That was not a PDP decision. That was an Atiku decision. He chose his VP himself and insisted upon it as a political Gambit to get all the SE votes but he forgot about APGA grin

Re: 2023: Leave APC Before It’s Too Late –Bamgbose Tells Igbo Presidential Aspirants by biggy26: 4:52pm On Feb 28, 2021
Obinnau:
Could it be said that Bamgbose and Co have realized that Igbos could give Tinubu a run for his money in clinching the presidential ticket and they now want to use scare tactics to discourage them?
I agree with you. The strategy won't fly.
Re: 2023: Leave APC Before It’s Too Late –Bamgbose Tells Igbo Presidential Aspirants by Desiderius(m): 5:01pm On Feb 28, 2021
Hope uzodinma in APC disgraced his follow Apc member how those that concern Igbo elders??

Re: 2023: Leave APC Before It’s Too Late –Bamgbose Tells Igbo Presidential Aspirants by marsman: 5:05pm On Feb 28, 2021
It will be easier for a full calabash to pass through the hole of needle, than for am igbo man to become the president of this Nation. Biafra or nothing.

Re: 2023: Leave APC Before It’s Too Late –Bamgbose Tells Igbo Presidential Aspirants by gideonvalor98(m): 5:08pm On Feb 28, 2021
ola6:
The South must remain one. Whether igbo or Yoruba wins the primaries, we must support him. He must be strong willed too. When he gets there, he must give all appoints to southerners fairly between Igbos, Yorubas and Niger deltans. Let the North have a taste of their own medicine.

Jonathan was just a disappointment. He had the opportunity to unite the south but he failed.
s

What of obasanjo? Doesn't he failed too? You know what?! - the north will always have influence in the scheme of things in this country regardless of whether they in the Central power. Those people are power obsessed - they see Nigeria as their birthright.

Do you think obasanjo and Jonathan can govern successfully if they had not dance to the tune of the north? What is happening in Nigeria presently, had it been it is a southern president that's on seat - what do you think will be happening by NOW?! - A FULL BLOWN WAR bro. The sane thing the southern need to do for them to have lasting peace that befits their STATUS and PERSONALITY is to RESTRUCTURE THIS FUCKING...DAMN COUNTRY or SECEDE from this mere geographical representation - and divide along NORTH AND SOUTH. i will go for the former option though, as it seem realistic.

Re: 2023: Leave APC Before It’s Too Late –Bamgbose Tells Igbo Presidential Aspirants by ofuonyebi: 5:12pm On Feb 28, 2021
The Indigbos i know can olny RUN but they cannot HIDE...
They are NOT a SETTLED bunch of people..

Whether they RUN from APC and JUMP to PINDIPI does not change the gear of the GAME

They are like the Yourubaws who HATE TINUBI and prefers the HAUSAs
Like wise the igbos suffers from acute SLF-BETRAYAs

Tha is why they will find it difficult to be president..
Throw the cutlass up 10-times...the flat side will be up
Re: 2023: Leave APC Before It’s Too Late –Bamgbose Tells Igbo Presidential Aspirants by AbujaCitiBlog: 5:16pm On Feb 28, 2021
Gjrich:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2021/02/28/2023-leave-apc-before-its-too-late-bamgbose-tells-igbo-presidential-aspirants/%3famp
Smart move for Tinubu! All Igbos should leave APC so that it will be a very easy move for Tinubu! Smart ass!

Re: 2023: Leave APC Before It’s Too Late –Bamgbose Tells Igbo Presidential Aspirants by emerged01(m): 5:34pm On Feb 28, 2021
Kaduna1stson:

Rochas was a criminal for 8 years, robbing pillaging and mocking his people. I understand that the people of that region hates crime.

If Rochas was from the SW, they would have worshipped him more than Tinubu. They will make him the new Asiwaju grin
Your mumu never do? Tell me one politician in Nigeria who is not a criminal.
Re: 2023: Leave APC Before It’s Too Late –Bamgbose Tells Igbo Presidential Aspirants by Samchik: 5:37pm On Feb 28, 2021
First thing first is for the igbo people to unite, there's lack of unity amongst the leaders and they don't even support their youth...it's a big problem.

Re: 2023: Leave APC Before It’s Too Late –Bamgbose Tells Igbo Presidential Aspirants by Yemisi87: 5:44pm On Feb 28, 2021
Obinnau:

The earlier it's better for the igbo people to know that APC is a dead party.

Just watch the way things will begin to unfold.
Re: 2023: Leave APC Before It’s Too Late –Bamgbose Tells Igbo Presidential Aspirants by onuman: 6:03pm On Feb 28, 2021
Gjrich:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2021/02/28/2023-leave-apc-before-its-too-late-bamgbose-tells-igbo-presidential-aspirants/%3famp

This Bamgbose man ought to have known that Okorocha should not have gone to take the laws on his hands as governor Uzodinma was on anti corruption fight; not a humiliating drive by Uzodinma against Okorocha.

This man is one of the symbols of the wrongs with one Nigeria.

People like this Bamgbose ought to be caged out of Nigeria’s political process.

There are other Igbo foundation members of APC
who are much better than Rochas Okorocha as presidential candidate for APC

Re: 2023: Leave APC Before It’s Too Late –Bamgbose Tells Igbo Presidential Aspirants by onuman: 6:07pm On Feb 28, 2021
Kaduna1stson:

Igbos don’t support criminals in politics.

If Tinubu were to be Igbo, his politics would end after he governed Lagos state.

Re: 2023: Leave APC Before It’s Too Late –Bamgbose Tells Igbo Presidential Aspirants by wingmanIII: 6:19pm On Feb 28, 2021
Kaduna1stson:

Gbam!! The loudmouthed idiot wants a criminal to be treated with dignity. Only a senseless ignoramus will defend okorocha

Re: 2023: Leave APC Before It’s Too Late –Bamgbose Tells Igbo Presidential Aspirants by galaxy2020(m): 6:35pm On Feb 28, 2021
...will there be elections come 2023?
Re: 2023: Leave APC Before It’s Too Late –Bamgbose Tells Igbo Presidential Aspirants by BSdetector: 6:54pm On Feb 28, 2021
Restructuring along ethic lines is the only solution.
Re: 2023: Leave APC Before It’s Too Late –Bamgbose Tells Igbo Presidential Aspirants by Nobody: 6:54pm On Feb 28, 2021
PDP was in power for sixteen years do they remembered the Igbos.

Re: 2023: Leave APC Before It’s Too Late –Bamgbose Tells Igbo Presidential Aspirants by NSK4U(m): 7:09pm On Feb 28, 2021
He talks with so much acrimony and frustration, he should save us the stress of guessing what's in the offing.

....he should be more clear on how Igbos are blocking the chance of a Yoruba president which is why he's too embattled and not running around words like a kindergarten, he's talking in the public space, his lame antics betray his profession if indeed he's a jurist.

Re: 2023: Leave APC Before It’s Too Late –Bamgbose Tells Igbo Presidential Aspirants by KanuSE: 7:19pm On Feb 28, 2021
emerged01:

Your mumu never do? Tell me one politician in Nigeria who is not a criminal.

Buhari
Re: 2023: Leave APC Before It’s Too Late –Bamgbose Tells Igbo Presidential Aspirants by EMMY76: 8:06pm On Feb 28, 2021
Foolish man so because rochas was humiliated for looting public funds in imo state all igbos in the apc exercising their constitutional rights to contest for the president of nigeria should be banned what type of statement or wisdom is this? Is this how developed countries developed their nations?

In countries like China very corrupt politicians like rochas will be executed for wasting public funds on substandard projects and personal properties.

Appeal Court Sacks Senate Minority Leader PDP's Mwadkwon, orders fresh election / Power Distribution Firms Reject Supply From Generating Plants / Photos Of The Rescued Women And Children Rehabilitating At A Camp In Yola

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51