Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,361 members, 7,808,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:26 AM

Which Country Work Permit Is Easy To Get - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Country Work Permit Is Easy To Get (3266 Views)

Which Visa Is Easy For Nigerians To Get In 2023 / Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Country Work Permit Is Easy To Get by Nanorest: 3:33pm On Feb 28, 2021
Which country work permit is easy to get
Re: Which Country Work Permit Is Easy To Get by peacenow: 3:39pm On Feb 28, 2021
Nanorest:
Liberia.
Too many untapped opportunities in Liberia for any business minded person with capital. Liberia is a country where all household products sell.

Clubs business, plastic products: Coolers, can beverages/beers, slippers. All are always imported from neighbouring countries. Nigerian products are best rated and best paid for but are sometimes hard to find. Also viewing centers business, petrol sales after marketing hours. Transportation business.
US dollars is spent on the street officially with local liberian dollars.
$1 US = $176 Liberian Dollars. You can keep your money in dollars in Liberia. Liberians are very friendly.
Nigerians sacrificed lives during Liberian war but the Lebanese are the ones raking money in Liberia in large population.

4 Likes

Re: Which Country Work Permit Is Easy To Get by ednut1(m): 3:49pm On Feb 28, 2021
Nanorest:
some arab countries

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Work Permit Is Easy To Get by tensazangetsu20(m): 4:35pm On Feb 28, 2021
How can someone mention Liberia? Gosh why are Nigerians so evil? I hate Nigeria with passion and Liberia is the first place I ever went and started to thank God for being born a Nigerian. Theres no words I can use to describe how horrible liberia is. You have to feel it.

Op what skills do you have to warrant a work visa. If it's menial job you want to do then look at Poland.

14 Likes

Re: Which Country Work Permit Is Easy To Get by peacenow: 5:01pm On Feb 28, 2021
tensazangetsu20:
How can someone mention Liberia? Gosh why are Nigerians so evil? I hate Nigeria with passion and Liberia is the first place I ever went and started to thank God for being born a Nigerian. Theres no words I can use to describe how horrible liberia is. You have to feel it.
kindly suggest please.
Re: Which Country Work Permit Is Easy To Get by DAVIDMOE(m): 5:23pm On Feb 28, 2021
Poland or Czech Republic is your best bet. Poland is in Europe. you can easily relocate to Canada or US you can study while working. cost of living is very low. minimum wage is around £3.5

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Work Permit Is Easy To Get by MufasaLion: 11:12pm On Feb 28, 2021
DAVIDMOE:
Poland or Czech Republic is your best bet.
Poland is in Europe.
you can easily relocate to Canada or US
you can study while working.
cost of living is very low.
minimum wage is around £3.5

The minimum wage is low!
Re: Which Country Work Permit Is Easy To Get by Nicoswit(m): 1:19pm On Mar 01, 2021
tensazangetsu20:

Op what skills do you have to warrant a work visa. If it's menial job you want to do then look at Poland.
Can you plz share your liberia experience
Re: Which Country Work Permit Is Easy To Get by saxokay(m): 1:26pm On Mar 02, 2021
Baghdad

1 Like

Re: Which Country Work Permit Is Easy To Get by Limassol(m): 5:18pm On Mar 02, 2021
DAVIDMOE:
Poland or Czech Republic is your best bet.
Poland is in Europe.
you can easily relocate to Canada or US
you can study while working.
cost of living is very low.
minimum wage is around £3.5

Can you please explain the Czech Republic route?
Re: Which Country Work Permit Is Easy To Get by Limassol(m): 5:24pm On Mar 02, 2021
MufasaLion:

The minimum wage is low!

But so does the cost of living .

Just so you know Poland is way much developed than any African country you would mention.

And for the records the minimum wage is 3000 zloty around 320k naira. Oga use your head cool o.
Re: Which Country Work Permit Is Easy To Get by Stephenmoka4(m): 5:31pm On Mar 02, 2021
Tough to answer, if your papers are well. Australia should be good. English is a common language there.

Remember, it's not just anywhere. Somewhere you fit in, accept you and your kind, able to handle and of course, you can communicate with the people and your environment.
Easier doesn't always mean better.

1 Like

Re: Which Country Work Permit Is Easy To Get by MufasaLion: 5:42pm On Mar 02, 2021
Limassol:

But so does the cost of living .

Just so you know Poland is way much developed than any African country you would mention.

And for the records the minimum wage is 3000 zloty around 320k naira. Oga use your head cool o.

Lol what's my business with African country when there are better countries in Europe grin
Re: Which Country Work Permit Is Easy To Get by DAVIDMOE(m): 2:36am On Mar 03, 2021
Limassol:

Can you please explain the Czech Republic route?
You can go through schooling route or work. I don't have much knowledge about them but it's a cool option
Re: Which Country Work Permit Is Easy To Get by Teaser4(m): 1:26pm On Mar 03, 2021
Afghanistan
Re: Which Country Work Permit Is Easy To Get by timagentms: 8:05pm On Mar 20, 2021
tensazangetsu20:

Pls how can you help in giving us idea on Poland migration from Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Which Country Work Permit Is Easy To Get by ednut1(m): 8:24pm On Mar 20, 2021
No easy country

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Many States Have You Been To In Nigeria? / Anyone Living In Spain? / Nigerians(men) In Senegal, How Do You Cope With Their Beautiful Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.