Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,893 members, 7,806,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

Mysterious Things Happen At This Time - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mysterious Things Happen At This Time (180 Views)

Jesus Will Not Return Until These Things Happen / We Are In God's Third Day And The Rapture Can Happen At Any Time - Joseph Prince / Why You Should Be Very Careful Of Sex And Women At This Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mysterious Things Happen At This Time by judedwriter(m): 3:58pm On Feb 28, 2021
1 Kings 3
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
¹⁶ Then came there two women, that were harlots, unto the king, and stood before him.

¹⁷ And the one woman said, O my lord, I and this woman dwell in one house; and I was delivered of a child with her in the house.

¹⁸ And it came to pass the third day after that I was delivered, that this woman was delivered also: and we were together; there was no stranger with us in the house, save we two in the house.

¹⁹ And this woman's child died in the night; because she overlaid it.

²⁰ And she arose at midnight, and took my son from beside me, while thine handmaid slept, and laid it in her bosom, and laid her dead child in my bosom.

²¹ And when I rose in the morning to give my child suck, behold, it was dead: but when I had considered it in the morning, behold, it was not my son, which I did bear.

²² And the other woman said, Nay; but the living is my son, and the dead is thy son. And this said, No; but the dead is thy son, and the living is my son. Thus they spake before the king.

We see here a great mystery that happened in one fateful night.

A mother awoke in the morning only to discover a dead child by her side. This development shocked her deeply as she examined the baby closely and discovered it wasn't her child.

Her maternal instincts worked quickly and after a few intense minutes, she had a good idea of what really happened.

The other mother whom she lived with, had secretly exchanged her living child with her own dead child when she was deep in sleep at midnight.

She had no doubt of what had really happened and accused the other mother of stealing her living child. This caused a serious commotion and probably a fight that caused their neighbors to intervene.

Their serious case was finally brought to the wisest human apart from Jesus Christ and he gave a wise judgment that remained a classical reference for millions of generations to come.

What can we learn here?

The midnight hour is full of mystery and mysteries. Mysterious things happen in the dark at midnight when we sleep.

The midnight hour is full of deep secrets. If God should open your eyes to the deep secrets of your life and family at midnight, you will trust no one but God.

The deep truth is most of the mysteries of our lives, things that baffle and confuse us, serious problems that defy explanations, are all linked to the midnight hour.

I can't recount the many instances I have read when someone said they slept one fateful night, had a peculiar dream and woke up with strange problems or afflictions. Most of the strange unending battles we all go through in life started at midnight.

Matthew 13
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
²⁴ Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field:

²⁵ But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way.

²⁶ But when the blade was sprung up, and brought forth fruit, then appeared the tares also.

²⁷ So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? from whence then hath it tares?

²⁸ He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up?

It was while men slept at midnight that their enemies came and sowed tares among the wheat.

When the servants of the master saw the field full of tares, it mystified them and they asked their master:

"Sir, didn't you sow good seed in your field? Where did the bad plants come from?

How many times have we asked ourselves the source of the strange problems in our lives? How many times have we been baffled by the strange occurrences in our lives that defy explanations?

If we are to be honest with ourselves, MOST of the strange things that happen in our lives were planted in our lives while we slept at midnight.

The midnight hour is a hour of strange and mysterious events.

This is because spiritually, the midnight hour symbolises darkness. The darkest hour of the day is at midnight. Mysterious things happen in thick darkness when no one can see.

For example, if three friends were in a small room at midnight and the electricity went out. It would be very dark and if one of the friends had an evil agenda, it would be very easy to carry it out without the two others knowing.

He revealeth the deep and secret things: he knoweth what is in the darkness, and the light dwelleth with him.
— Daniel 2:22

Deep and secret things happen at midnight. Unexplainable things happen at midnight because it's the darkest time of the day. But thank God, He knows all that happens in the extreme dark because He is omniscient.

Ephesians 5
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
¹¹ And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.

¹² For it is a shame even to speak of those things which are done of them in secret.

The workers of darkness work conveniently in the dark because no one but God can see them in their evil works. They work in topmost secrecy at midnight and sow a lot of evil seeds in people's lives that germinate at due seasons.

I have not spoken in secret, in a dark place of the earth...
— Isaiah 45:19

A lot is spoken in secrecy against us at midnight. If God should open our spiritual ears to hear what is spoken against us in the dark, we will pray like David when he said:

The LORD bringeth the counsel of the heathen to nought: he maketh the devices of the people of none effect.
— Psalms 33:10

What then should we do?

1.Watch and pray till about 3am.

Midnight isn't just for sleeping, it's for watching and praying. If we fail to watch and pray at midnight, anything can happen to us outside God's will.

Just like shepherds keep vigil at night to guard their flocks from attacks of wolves and other carnivores, we should also watch at night.

2. Use revelations productively:

When we begin to watch and pray at midnight, we will begin to get a lot of mind blowing revelations.

It will do us no advantage if we discard these revelations; but if we use them to understand all that has happened and how to progress, it will do us a whole world of good.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Matt Hagee Sermon – The Lord Is My Keeper / Never Give Up / Living For Something

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.