Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,956 members, 7,806,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 01/03/2021 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 01/03/2021 (110 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 01/03/19 / Rccg March 2018 Holy Communion Service(01/03/2018) Stronger Than Your Enemies / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 01/03/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 01/03/2021 by dallyemmy: 4:43pm On Feb 28, 2021
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 01/03/2021 by dallyemmy: 8:11am On Mar 01, 2021
Prayer Points:

1.I worship and adore You, my Father, because You're such a holy God, that Your face cannot behold iniquity in any man.

2.Thank You, Father, for creating me in Your image and likeness; and, for Your purpose and pleasure.

3.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, please, sanctify and purge me from all unrighteousness, and make me a vessel fit for Your use, prepared unto every good work, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, please, give me the grace to live above sin and above all the activities of the flesh; in Jesus' name.

6.Father, please, wear upon me the garment of Your righteousness, and make me holy as You are holy in heaven, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, please, as Your representative in this world, please, let me never bring reproach to Your holy name; and make me a perfect model for others to follow, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, give me the grace to put on Your whole armour; and, to always walk in the spirit, that I may not fulfill the lust of the flesh, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, please, make me a vessel unto honour, and not dishonour, in Your kingdom, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor E.A.Adeboye; and, uphold him till the end, by Your right hand of righteousness, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

(1) (Reply)

Welcome To God's Blog / Where God Isn’t / Pastor Adeboye At 79

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.