Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,997 members, 7,799,425 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:58 PM

Why I Probably Won't Get Married To A Nigerian Girl. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Probably Won't Get Married To A Nigerian Girl. (1381 Views)

Conjoined Twins Abby And Brittany Hensel Get Married To An Army Veteran (video) / "I Started Growing Breasts At 7"-Busty Nigerian Girl On Her Challenge (Photos) / Virgin Nigerian Girl Searching For A Guy To Deflower Her On Facebook (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Probably Won't Get Married To A Nigerian Girl. by Dissap: 5:51pm On Feb 28, 2021
Yo hommies!
Nigerian girls are___' that's what ma niggars said.
Mehn, I no wan any fvcking Liability attached to me, I value peace of mind to the core, and nigerian girls dey always want to stay attached to u. Me no wan that shit mehn.
So hommies, imma stay single, no motherfvcking Liability attached. Just free mehn.
And to y'all, 9ja girls, I'm laughing at y'all mehn, cause ur shit ain't funny. So imma wanna stay single and strong.
I'm sorry mehn, but go n blame God for not fixing ur fvcking sh*t! sad
Goddamn ramsh!t, fvcking liabilities, svckers, just say outta ma road, u understand me? That's d only way we can fvcking remain cool. Damnit!
Y'all are b*tches, and all I can do for b*tches is to fvck 'em.
Damn! So that's all hommies.

5 Likes

Re: Why I Probably Won't Get Married To A Nigerian Girl. by Dissap: 5:57pm On Feb 28, 2021
Yo Hommies!
Ma niggars, u know wht we do to svckers? We fvck em b*tches! Hahahaha, yo! Imma go n run something now! Peace!
Re: Why I Probably Won't Get Married To A Nigerian Girl. by Dissap: 6:02pm On Feb 28, 2021
Fvck it!
I fvcking said it mehn, dey are all hoes! One was trying to trade Clitocurrency With Me the other day mehn, but I went 3 rounds with her! Hahahahaha! I fvck em b*tches! Damn it!
Re: Why I Probably Won't Get Married To A Nigerian Girl. by Odoogu(m): 6:05pm On Feb 28, 2021
without kidding about, you actually gave no reasonable reason at all whatsoever.

1 Like

Re: Why I Probably Won't Get Married To A Nigerian Girl. by debbydams(f): 6:10pm On Feb 28, 2021
Chai cry the person wey dey do this guy don die

4 Likes

Re: Why I Probably Won't Get Married To A Nigerian Girl. by xendra: 6:13pm On Feb 28, 2021
from the way you write any girl in the world dat ends up with you is never going to be ok. cheesy fix your life you have a problem

5 Likes

Re: Why I Probably Won't Get Married To A Nigerian Girl. by Dissap: 6:14pm On Feb 28, 2021
Odoogu:
without kidding about, you actually gave no reasonable reason at all whatsoever.
Get the fvck outta here. sad This wasn't for u, u ain't a real niggar. No mentions mehn, cause Imma ignore. Peace!
Re: Why I Probably Won't Get Married To A Nigerian Girl. by AwesomeStormy00(m): 6:16pm On Feb 28, 2021
Lol i cant laugh grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

debbydams:
Chai cry the person wey dey do this guy don die

1 Like

Re: Why I Probably Won't Get Married To A Nigerian Girl. by AwesomeStormy00(m): 6:17pm On Feb 28, 2021
Dissap:
Yo hommies!
Nigerian girls are___' that's what ma niggars said.
Mehn, I no wan any fvcking Liability attached to me, I value peace of mind to the core, and nigerian girls dey always want to stay attached to u. Me no wan that shit mehn.
So hommies, imma stay single, no motherfvcking Liability attached. Just free mehn.
And to y'all, 9ja girls, I'm laughing at y'all mehn, cause ur shit ain't funny. So imma wanna stay single and strong.
I'm sorry mehn, but go n blame God for not fixing ur fvcking sh*t! sad
Goddamn ramsh!t, fvcking liabilities, svckers, just say outta ma road, u understand me? That's d only way we can fvcking remain cool. Damnit!
Y'all are b*tches, and all I can do for b*tches is to fvck 'em.
Damn! So that's all hommies.

Sort your life out. Girls are going to chase you
Re: Why I Probably Won't Get Married To A Nigerian Girl. by Truthabulabula(m): 6:20pm On Feb 28, 2021
But,am I the only one who thinks this Nigerian girl's thing is stale and lame already.

undecided

Stop trying to involve innocent women of Nigeria into your discussions. It's very boring.

I'm getting married to a Nigerian lady, whatever you all say online is your personal opinion.

4 Likes

Re: Why I Probably Won't Get Married To A Nigerian Girl. by Dissap: 6:23pm On Feb 28, 2021
Truthabulabula:
But,am I the only one who thinks this Nigerian girl's thing is stale and lame already.

undecided

Stop trying to involve innocent women of Nigeria into your discussions. It's very boring.

I'm getting married to a Nigerian lady, whatever you all say online is your personal opinion.
Wo da fvck! Damn it! Ramsh!t. Be real bro or them go play you! Damn! sad
Re: Why I Probably Won't Get Married To A Nigerian Girl. by Truthabulabula(m): 6:25pm On Feb 28, 2021
Dissap:
Wo da fvck! Damn it! Ramsh!t. Be real bro or them go play you! Damn! sad

Only a fool gets played.

Sorry for the harsh words blood.
You dated a white lady before? You'll run for your dear life

3 Likes

Re: Why I Probably Won't Get Married To A Nigerian Girl. by Dissap: 6:28pm On Feb 28, 2021
Truthabulabula:

Only a fool gets played.

Sorry for the harsh words blood.
You dated a white lady before? You'll run for your dear life
It's alright hommie, I gat ur back. But those fvcking daughters of Eve no fit offer anything apart from pussy. Damn! It svcks!
Re: Why I Probably Won't Get Married To A Nigerian Girl. by Dissap: 6:30pm On Feb 28, 2021
Things are fvcked up mehn! sad
Re: Why I Probably Won't Get Married To A Nigerian Girl. by EmekaBlue(m): 6:37pm On Feb 28, 2021
Foreal tho they are leeches.

They hide their money and want all of urs...too greedy and selfish

1 Like

Re: Why I Probably Won't Get Married To A Nigerian Girl. by Truthabulabula(m): 6:38pm On Feb 28, 2021
Dissap:
It's alright hommie, I gat ur back. But those fvcking daughters of Eve no fit offer anything apart from pussy. Damn! It svcks!

It depends.

You get what you give. You feel me?

The vibes you give,same vibes you get in return.

You don't go to a bang seeking girls to roll with or you possibly get all baked up thinking you're all cleared up. Terrible dude

Y'all should leave Nigerian girl's outta the mess,lotta shitty things going on in this forum to weep at.

I don't do bakes though "wink
Re: Why I Probably Won't Get Married To A Nigerian Girl. by falcon01: 7:02pm On Feb 28, 2021
who understands gibberish? I need someone to translate please.

1 Like

Re: Why I Probably Won't Get Married To A Nigerian Girl. by Dissap: 7:04pm On Feb 28, 2021
falcon01:
who understands gibberish? I need someone to translate please.
Fvcking liability, get the fvck outta here. Fvck you. Stupid damned duck.sad Svckers!
Re: Why I Probably Won't Get Married To A Nigerian Girl. by when2(f): 7:20pm On Feb 28, 2021
Who gives a damn whether you marry a Nigerian girl or not.its ur life, who cares. Who even ask you self? Abeg we get more serious problems than this childish talk. Are you even worth marry a Nigerian girl if I may ask?
Re: Why I Probably Won't Get Married To A Nigerian Girl. by Dissap: 7:24pm On Feb 28, 2021
when2:
Who gives a damn whether you marry a Nigerian girl or not.its ur life, who cares. Who even ask you self? Abeg we get more serious problems than this childish talk. Are you even worth marry a Nigerian girl if I may ask?
You are pained, I get it mehn, but I won't say sorry, so fùck off. U guys are useless b*tches, only good to be fvcking. No mention me again cos I go ignore. Fvck u b*tch. sad

1 Like

Re: Why I Probably Won't Get Married To A Nigerian Girl. by when2(f): 7:32pm On Feb 28, 2021
Dissap:
You are pained, I get it mehn, but I won't say sorry, so fùck off. U guys are useless b*tches, only good to be fvcking. No mention me again cos I go ignore. Fvck u b*tch. sad

I can see that you're high on drugs. See this dry pocket screaming that he won't marry Nigerian girls. Empty vessels makes the loudest noise. I pity your life.
Re: Why I Probably Won't Get Married To A Nigerian Girl. by Odoogu(m): 7:34pm On Feb 28, 2021
Dissap:
Get the fvck outta here. sad This wasn't for u, u ain't a real niggar. No mentions mehn, cause Imma ignore. Peace!

cheesycheesy
the real niggar..
still you no talk the reason oo.
but I go take am like that, as you na real niggar cheesy
Re: Why I Probably Won't Get Married To A Nigerian Girl. by Dissap: 7:44pm On Feb 28, 2021
Odoogu:

cheesycheesy
the real niggar..
still you no talk the reason oo.
but I go take am like that, as you na real niggar cheesy
That's ma niggar, I gat ur back hommie!
Re: Why I Probably Won't Get Married To A Nigerian Girl. by Dissap: 7:47pm On Feb 28, 2021
Yo hommies.
Abeg Ignore that b*tch above me, she's pained and is looking for when2 fùck. cheesy. that's the meaning behind her moniker: when_2_fúck. B*tch fvck off, I won't even give u free fvck cos u're too cheap for it. sad
Goddamn it!

2 Likes

Re: Why I Probably Won't Get Married To A Nigerian Girl. by when2(f): 7:59pm On Feb 28, 2021
Dissap:
Yo hommies.
Abeg Ignore that b*tch above me, she's pained and is looking for when2 fùck. cheesy. that's the meaning behind her moniker: when_2_fúck. B*tch fvck off, I won't even give u free fvck cos u're too cheap for it. sad
Goddamn it!

Abeg shift one side, make we see road. Wants to be noticed by Nigerian girls by all means but we don't have your time. Just go and hug transformer, case closed.
Re: Why I Probably Won't Get Married To A Nigerian Girl. by Dissap: 8:04pm On Feb 28, 2021
when2:

Abeg shift one side, make we see road. Wants to be noticed by Nigerian girls by all means but we don't have your time. Just go and hug transformer, case closed.
Still won't change the fact that u be useless b*tch, only good to be fvcked.
Btw, I go ignore u from now, I don't argue with b*tches, they svcks, so fvck off asshóle! Damn it!

1 Like

Re: Why I Probably Won't Get Married To A Nigerian Girl. by when2(f): 8:09pm On Feb 28, 2021
Dissap:
Still won't change the fact that u be useless b*tch, only good to be fvcked.
Btw, I go ignore u from now, I don't argue with b*tches, they svcks, so fvck off asshóle! Damn it!

Empty brain, Wetin full that brain na'' fvck," ''fvck'', ''bitches ''nothing else. I even pity the Nigerian girl wey go miss road enter your hand. Goodnight
Re: Why I Probably Won't Get Married To A Nigerian Girl. by candygist: 9:14pm On Feb 28, 2021
Truthabulabula:

undecided

When you get married, comeback ND tell us the story few years later.
Re: Why I Probably Won't Get Married To A Nigerian Girl. by Sonnobax15(m): 9:18pm On Feb 28, 2021
lipsrsealed
We keep deceiving ourselves that Nigerian girls are evil but every week, every event center dey dey occupy with different wedding ceremonies...So una wor try tell me say na togolese men dey marry our Nigerian women ?

Well, everyone must surely have an opinion,just like the op and others who are supporting him....But as for me,if I no marry in three years time,make una call me custard
Re: Why I Probably Won't Get Married To A Nigerian Girl. by blinking001(m): 10:30pm On Feb 28, 2021
You made the right choice
Re: Why I Probably Won't Get Married To A Nigerian Girl. by falcon01: 10:55pm On Feb 28, 2021
Dissap:
Fvcking liability, get the fvck outta here. Fvck you. Stupid damned duck.sad Svckers!
ma nigga, chiiiiil I don't mean no harm I just dont get what you are tryna say ya know like the words are twisted the meaning is lost I'm tryna reason with you here bruv!.
Re: Why I Probably Won't Get Married To A Nigerian Girl. by Mrscarter(f): 11:13pm On Feb 28, 2021
Dissap:
Fvck it!
I fvcking said it mehn, dey are all hoes! One was trying to trade Clitocurrency With Me the other day mehn, but I went 3 rounds with her! Hahahahaha! I fvck em b*tches! Damn it!

N so its ok then for many men go n do the same to your sisters too?grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Scabies Refuse To Cure / Stupid Straight Men,you Can Never Make A Lesbian Fall In Love With You / I Need Advice On How To Go About This Confusing Situation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.