Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:40 PM

My Intention To Do Phd In Northern Cyprus - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Intention To Do Phd In Northern Cyprus (321 Views)

Be Wary Of Northern Cyprus: FG Issues Travel Advisory For Nigerians / FG Advises Nigerians Against Travelling To Northern Cyprus / A Nairalander's Trip To City Of Alameda In Northern California USA (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Intention To Do Phd In Northern Cyprus by Herodutus(m): 6:22pm On Feb 28, 2021
Hello guys, is it good to do my phd in Northern Cyprus, given the low tuition fees over there? Yes I know of Canada UK USA, but truth is, I cant afford non of these places. what are my chances of getting a job in Cyprus as a phd student, and even after graduating? Thank you all
Re: My Intention To Do Phd In Northern Cyprus by ednut1(m): 6:24pm On Feb 28, 2021
Northern Cyprus is not even a recognized country. There are many threads about the country here on nairaland. It is not worth it

3 Likes

Re: My Intention To Do Phd In Northern Cyprus by Shecko1: 9:38am On Mar 01, 2021
Northern Cyprus is not worth it and if your intentions is to get a job over there, then you are making a mistake already because there are no jobs in Northern Cyprus!!
Why not channel that energy to some cheap countries in Europe that will give you a better option and opportunities. Countries like Lithuania, Estonia etc would be much more preferable.

Herodutus:
Hello guys, is it good to do my phd in Northern Cyprus, given the low tuition fees over there? Yes I know of Canada UK USA, but truth is, I cant afford non of these places. what are my chances of getting a job in Cyprus as a phd student, and even after graduating? Thank you all

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

If You In A Nigerian In Ukraine / Thanks / USA Passport And Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.