Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,321 members, 7,808,078 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:50 AM

Don't Lie, Did You Bleep In Secondary School? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Lie, Did You Bleep In Secondary School? (5923 Views)

So Na Only You Bleep Your Babe From January To December ? �� Awww / When Last Did You Bleep A Girl With Standing Breast / If You Bleep Her Too Much This Is What She Will Give You.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Lie, Did You Bleep In Secondary School? by Ricexa: 6:55pm On Feb 28, 2021
Mature minds only. We are just here to have fun. If you need educative or inspirational post, there are other sections to go .

Well I never did but i had a couple of guys who did. There was one rich Anambra kid in our class called James. His parents were abroad and his elder ones were not always around. Most times they don't come home, most times they come late. This guy basically turned his fathers house to a brothel. I often go there to play video games and that was the first time in my life I ever witnessed group sex. 7 guys and about 4 girls from our class then in 2008 SS3 doing it right there in the sitting room. Next day I saw them in school and it was as if nothing ever happened.

Another was a nymph we had in SS1 called Benita. Na inside school toilet dem dey always give am. Really, kids get exposed and spoilt at a very young age sha.

5 Likes

Re: Don't Lie, Did You Bleep In Secondary School? by ridwanlawal: 7:05pm On Feb 28, 2021
I really don't have any meaningful thing to say but anybody who has can come forward.
Re: Don't Lie, Did You Bleep In Secondary School? by illicit(m): 7:11pm On Feb 28, 2021
Yes. SS2
Re: Don't Lie, Did You Bleep In Secondary School? by dadarasak(m): 7:17pm On Feb 28, 2021
Nope

Just once in a while breast handling. I no get the liver to enter the place

5 Likes

Re: Don't Lie, Did You Bleep In Secondary School? by thatsleepboy1: 7:22pm On Feb 28, 2021
Yep
Re: Don't Lie, Did You Bleep In Secondary School? by Pravedk: 7:30pm On Feb 28, 2021
No. I did not.

E go be ✌️
Re: Don't Lie, Did You Bleep In Secondary School? by Ricexa: 7:36pm On Feb 28, 2021
illicit:
Yes. SS2
Drop gist
Re: Don't Lie, Did You Bleep In Secondary School? by Ricexa: 7:37pm On Feb 28, 2021
thatsleepboy1:
Yep
Drop sexcapade
Re: Don't Lie, Did You Bleep In Secondary School? by fati2001(m): 7:51pm On Feb 28, 2021
nope

1 Like

Re: Don't Lie, Did You Bleep In Secondary School? by Spending123: 7:52pm On Feb 28, 2021
No
Re: Don't Lie, Did You Bleep In Secondary School? by Spending123: 7:53pm On Feb 28, 2021
illicit:
Yes. SS2

Pisure or we don't believe it.
Re: Don't Lie, Did You Bleep In Secondary School? by Dissap: 7:53pm On Feb 28, 2021
Bleeping b*tches on a daily mehn, fvcking bleeping every fvcking soul.

1 Like

Re: Don't Lie, Did You Bleep In Secondary School? by Spending123: 7:53pm On Feb 28, 2021
Am here to read lies.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Lie, Did You Bleep In Secondary School? by PoloG: 7:55pm On Feb 28, 2021
No i didn't .. I was a pastor then grin
Re: Don't Lie, Did You Bleep In Secondary School? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Feb 28, 2021
Never had sex. Maybe. Maybe not.
But,I think maybe. Did I? Not one I can remember.

My weed is having malfunctions grin

3 Likes

Re: Don't Lie, Did You Bleep In Secondary School? by Truthabulabula(m): 8:00pm On Feb 28, 2021
Yes.
Girls mostly fall for cool guys then. But,it was just once though.

High school love remains one of the best till date.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Lie, Did You Bleep In Secondary School? by tnerro1(m): 8:10pm On Feb 28, 2021
I remember when they used to do school fees drive, those of us that haven’t paid with some that have will use to opportunity to gather in a friend’s place close to school whose parents would have gone to work. Those that have partners would sneak off to different areas of the house to have sex, while those without would be playing games in the sitting room. We will all be done and out before the parents get back from work.we use to look forward to those school fees drive days men. If you had a girl you wanted to do, you guys just planned it and waited for when they would be sending people who had not paid fees out of school

9 Likes

Re: Don't Lie, Did You Bleep In Secondary School? by stanliwise(m): 8:13pm On Feb 28, 2021
Ricexa:
Mature minds only. We are just here to have fun. If you need educative or inspirational post, there are other sections to go .

Well I never did but i had a couple of guys who did. There was one rich Anambra kid in our class called James. His parents were abroad and his elder ones were not always around. Most times they don't come home, most times they come late. This guy basically turned his fathers house to a brothel. I often go there to play video games and that was the first time in my life I ever witnessed group sex. 7 guys and about 4 girls from our class then in 2008 SS3 doing it right there in the sitting room. Next day I saw them in school and it was as if nothing ever happened.

Another was a nymph we had in SS1 called Benita. Na inside school toilet dem dey always give am. Really, kids get exposed and spoilt at a very young age sha.
Mature minds == bad things

I just tire for una

2 Likes

Re: Don't Lie, Did You Bleep In Secondary School? by FreeSpirited: 8:13pm On Feb 28, 2021
Most Girls Yes...Most boys No. The girls fvvcked older guys that are out of secondary schl, or corpers or brother Tunde on their street..

12 Likes

Re: Don't Lie, Did You Bleep In Secondary School? by illicit(m): 8:26pm On Feb 28, 2021
Spending123:

Pisure or we don't believe it.

No pics nah....
Re: Don't Lie, Did You Bleep In Secondary School? by illicit(m): 8:26pm On Feb 28, 2021
Ricexa:
Drop gist

Ok let me smoke my weed first....

1 Like

Re: Don't Lie, Did You Bleep In Secondary School? by NihiIist(m): 8:38pm On Feb 28, 2021
FreeSpirited:
Most Girls Yes...Most boys No. The girls fvvcked older guys that are out of secondary schl, or corpers or brother Tunde on their street..
Naturally, Nigerian girls prefer dating or fucking guys that are above their level. Even in unis, it's rare to see couples who are in the same Dept. It happens but it's rare. Most times the guy is usually a few classes above her.

6 Likes

Re: Don't Lie, Did You Bleep In Secondary School? by 3gpvids: 9:06pm On Feb 28, 2021
You wan know if i fvuck?

well,i don't know if i didn't fuvck sha
Re: Don't Lie, Did You Bleep In Secondary School? by Offpoint1: 9:10pm On Feb 28, 2021
Sex in SS? product of failed homes.
Re: Don't Lie, Did You Bleep In Secondary School? by Sonnobax15(m): 9:23pm On Feb 28, 2021
lipsrsealed
No I didn't...
In fact,I didn't even fvck in poly self...Na when I enter Suleja nai I settle down lash one Hausa girl...
Re: Don't Lie, Did You Bleep In Secondary School? by Femzaremz(m): 9:39pm On Feb 28, 2021
FreeSpirited:
ive been noticing ur comments! U are very wise in relationship issues!most of ur comments are pure undiluted truths!

3 Likes

Re: Don't Lie, Did You Bleep In Secondary School? by FreeSpirited: 9:44pm On Feb 28, 2021
Femzaremz:
ive been noticing ur comments! U are very wise in relationship issues!most of ur comments are pure undiluted truths!
Thanks. I hope we will learn...though the ladies are always angry at the comment...cos anything truth is their enemy

1 Like

Re: Don't Lie, Did You Bleep In Secondary School? by Femzaremz(m): 9:51pm On Feb 28, 2021
FreeSpirited:
Thanks. I hope we will learn...though the ladies are always angry at the comment...cos anything truth is their enemy
yh i saw d oda thread where ishilove and others were attacking u! We all know d ladies are always averse to d truth as it can spoil their market! But as for those guys opposing u,time will tell! They will learn in d hard way! Cheers!

2 Likes

Re: Don't Lie, Did You Bleep In Secondary School? by Drizzy5001(m): 10:58pm On Feb 28, 2021
I never had sex, but I press bum bum and breast wella! cheesy
Re: Don't Lie, Did You Bleep In Secondary School? by Pk01(m): 11:34pm On Feb 28, 2021
We don't do that in the north ....

1 Like

Re: Don't Lie, Did You Bleep In Secondary School? by Telegram234(m): 11:36pm On Feb 28, 2021
I was as pure and holy like stream water.
Till romance section spoil me bad...

1 Like

Re: Don't Lie, Did You Bleep In Secondary School? by 3phase(m): 12:39am On Mar 01, 2021
me wey beauty give me free to to, fear no gree me knack..... just kissing and handling....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Can You Share A Room With A Guy? / {help!} - She's Is 24 And I'm 19. She Said She Has A Crush On Me. / So I'm Dating This Girl And Now She Wants The Impossible.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.