Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,008 members, 7,806,933 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:14 AM

Lady Shares Experience After Attending Her Ex Boyfriend's Wedding - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Shares Experience After Attending Her Ex Boyfriend's Wedding (5952 Views)

Pregnant Lady Storms Boyfriend's Wedding With Thugs In Port Harcourt (Video) / Lady Saw Her Boyfriend's Wedding Photos Online After An Abortion For Him / Why I Disrupted My Wife And Her Boyfriend's Wedding - Jilted Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Shares Experience After Attending Her Ex Boyfriend's Wedding by thatsleepboy1: 7:11pm On Feb 28, 2021
Lady shares experience after attending her ex boyfriend's wedding with her new lover by her side

A lady has shared her experience after she attended her ex boyfriend's wedding, in the company of her new boyfriend.

She wrote;

"I dated my ex for 6yrs and he decided last yr to dump me 4 no reason. He met this lady and they got engaged, yesterday was their wedding and i was invited by him.

I met a cute guy during my birthday February and he restored back the love. I decided to attend my ex wedding with him.

We went together and i didn't feel lonely one bit, we kept interacting kissing and laughing, didn't know the groom noticed and was up set.

We left the wedding venue by 5pm,i made sure i presented my gift to the couple with my lover by my side.

Since 8pm yesterday my phone has not rest, my ex kept sending me message that i am wicked, why rubbing my new lover on his face, that he still loves me and want me back, that condition made him marry the wife yesterday.

I was forced to switch off my phone last night till now, messages are much. He miss me, he still wants me in his life, that we can still be lovers, i should leave my boyfriend, i should remember what we shared.

I am so confuse, I don't know what to do, i still love him".

https://www.thenetnaija.com/forum/entertainment/social-media/83736-lady-shares-experience-attending-boyfriends-wedding-lover-side

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Experience After Attending Her Ex Boyfriend's Wedding by FahBuLous: 7:16pm On Feb 28, 2021
What's the name of the movie?

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares Experience After Attending Her Ex Boyfriend's Wedding by Perfectsouth(m): 7:19pm On Feb 28, 2021
all these fabricated news self..

If this actually happened, na loneliness and depression go kill that girl cos she will keep thinking in her mind, this could have been me.. What assurance does she have the new lover is not just there to chop and clean mouth?
And if the new guy later realized he was brought to come and pepper another guy, that is the beginning of the end of their relationship..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares Experience After Attending Her Ex Boyfriend's Wedding by DaddyRochie1642: 7:19pm On Feb 28, 2021
What should I do with this news

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares Experience After Attending Her Ex Boyfriend's Wedding by Fahdiga(m): 7:19pm On Feb 28, 2021
Nice story line for a good movie

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares Experience After Attending Her Ex Boyfriend's Wedding by thatsleepboy1: 7:20pm On Feb 28, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
What should I do with this news

Me seff confuse o

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares Experience After Attending Her Ex Boyfriend's Wedding by InfernoNig: 7:22pm On Feb 28, 2021
Only in Asaba Films

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares Experience After Attending Her Ex Boyfriend's Wedding by Pravedk: 7:28pm On Feb 28, 2021
Ok. No comment!

E go be ✌️
Re: Lady Shares Experience After Attending Her Ex Boyfriend's Wedding by obiekunie2: 7:29pm On Feb 28, 2021
i pity that mumu simp you called your new lover that foolishly allowed you to use him do welcome back for your now married boyfriend cause we all know your ex will still come back to continue from where he stopped while his wife is chilling at home.

yeye girls everywhere!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares Experience After Attending Her Ex Boyfriend's Wedding by oz4real83(m): 7:34pm On Feb 28, 2021
If it is true that she is "confused and doesn't know what to do", despite the guy dumping her, marrying somebody else, and even invited her to his wedding just to rub it on her face, then she must be the biggest fool that ever existed undecided undecided

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares Experience After Attending Her Ex Boyfriend's Wedding by MightySparrow: 7:36pm On Feb 28, 2021
E pain am?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares Experience After Attending Her Ex Boyfriend's Wedding by GreenDee(f): 7:37pm On Feb 28, 2021
lol.. latest on things that cannot happen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares Experience After Attending Her Ex Boyfriend's Wedding by nrexzy: 8:09pm On Feb 28, 2021
Oh no no no no no....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares Experience After Attending Her Ex Boyfriend's Wedding by Samfloxin(m): 8:12pm On Feb 28, 2021
It's a lie
Re: Lady Shares Experience After Attending Her Ex Boyfriend's Wedding by jonaifame22(m): 8:15pm On Feb 28, 2021
6years? Both you of you must have shared alot, I believe you, if you say you still love him

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Experience After Attending Her Ex Boyfriend's Wedding by KAM3KAZI: 8:18pm On Feb 28, 2021
Up your fiction game

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Experience After Attending Her Ex Boyfriend's Wedding by Kobicove(m): 8:19pm On Feb 28, 2021
Post the whole story here

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Experience After Attending Her Ex Boyfriend's Wedding by benjida: 8:21pm On Feb 28, 2021
You are showing symptoms of sicknesses. Serious sickness that may kill you sooner or later.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Experience After Attending Her Ex Boyfriend's Wedding by Sandydayziz(f): 8:23pm On Feb 28, 2021
oz4real83:
If it is true that she is "confused and doesn't know what to do", despite the guy dumping her, marrying somebody else, and even invited her to his wedding just to rub it on her face, then she must be the biggest fool that ever existed undecided undecided
Me sef. I’m tired sad
Re: Lady Shares Experience After Attending Her Ex Boyfriend's Wedding by yinkaOdutuyo: 8:35pm On Feb 28, 2021
yeye girls everywhere!

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Experience After Attending Her Ex Boyfriend's Wedding by motherlode: 8:38pm On Feb 28, 2021
FahBuLous:

Shey nah tragedy abi nah comedy? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Experience After Attending Her Ex Boyfriend's Wedding by SeunOSEWApenis(f): 8:39pm On Feb 28, 2021
FahBuLous:
the name of the movie na "Mumu bloggers"
Re: Lady Shares Experience After Attending Her Ex Boyfriend's Wedding by yinkaOdutuyo: 8:41pm On Feb 28, 2021
FahBuLous:

yeye girls everywhere!

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Experience After Attending Her Ex Boyfriend's Wedding by FahBuLous: 9:31pm On Feb 28, 2021
motherlode:

Shey nah tragedy abi nah comedy? grin grin grin
D thing weak me o
Re: Lady Shares Experience After Attending Her Ex Boyfriend's Wedding by FahBuLous: 9:32pm On Feb 28, 2021
SeunOSEWApenis:
the name of the movie na "Mumu bloggers"
no be lie
Re: Lady Shares Experience After Attending Her Ex Boyfriend's Wedding by FahBuLous: 9:35pm On Feb 28, 2021
yinkaOdutuyo:

yeye girls everywhere!
Bloggers
Re: Lady Shares Experience After Attending Her Ex Boyfriend's Wedding by FahBuLous: 9:36pm On Feb 28, 2021
yinkaOdutuyo:

yeye girls everywhere!
Bloggers
Re: Lady Shares Experience After Attending Her Ex Boyfriend's Wedding by kingGerman1: 10:04pm On Feb 28, 2021
FahBuLous:
smiles
Re: Lady Shares Experience After Attending Her Ex Boyfriend's Wedding by GlorifiedTunde(m): 10:04pm On Feb 28, 2021
If this is a true story, being "confused" means you still have feelings for him and won't mind to get down with him.

You don't deserve the new guy!!! angry angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares Experience After Attending Her Ex Boyfriend's Wedding by Nobody: 10:18pm On Feb 28, 2021
Wahala for who no sabi fabricate story.

I'll do it too if I'm the one sha
Re: Lady Shares Experience After Attending Her Ex Boyfriend's Wedding by Mrscarter(f): 10:30pm On Feb 28, 2021
thatsleepboy1:
Lady shares experience after attending her ex boyfriend's wedding with her new lover by her side

A lady has shared her experience after she attended her ex boyfriend's wedding, in the company of her new boyfriend.

She wrote;

"I dated my ex for 6yrs and he decided last yr to dump me 4 no reason. He met this lady and they got engaged, yesterday was their wedding and i was invited by him.

I met a cute guy during my birthday February and he restored back the love. I decided to attend my ex wedding with him.

We went together and i didn't feel lonely one bit, we kept interacting kissing and laughing, didn't know the groom noticed and was up set.

We left the wedding venue by 5pm,i made sure i presented my gift to the couple with my lover by my side.

Since 8pm yesterday my phone has not rest, my ex kept sending me message that i am wicked, why rubbing my new lover on his face, that he still loves me and want me back, that condition made him marry the wife yesterday.

I was forced to switch off my phone last night till now, messages are much. He miss me, he still wants me in his life, that we can still be lovers, i should leave my boyfriend, i should remember what we shared.

I am so confuse, I don't know what to do, i still love him".

https://www.thenetnaija.com/forum/entertainment/social-media/83736-lady-shares-experience-attending-boyfriends-wedding-lover-side

If this is true. Dont be a homewrecker.
Just move on with your own life lest someone ruin your marraige someday too.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Let's Share Our Valentine Thoughts To That Special One / Konji Geng!! I Posted This Myself, Seyi Shay Shows Off Her Bare Backside / What Is Wrong With A Man Marrying A Young Lady 13-15 Years Younger Than Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.