Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,669 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:10 PM

Another Dna Problem - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Another Dna Problem (583 Views)

Candy Rogers Raped & Murdered By John Reigh Hoff In 1959, DNA Solves Case / Lagos To Tackle Crime With Forensic DNA Analysis – Solicitor General / DNA Test Confirms Pastor Steve Masila Impregnated 17-year-old Girl He Raped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Dna Problem by markkuss: 9:44pm On Feb 28, 2021
Breaking News!!!

A 58year old retired banker in Lekki secretly did DNA test for his 4 kids, results came out negative. The test was carried out at a popular hospital in Victoria Island.

He became very angry that he beat the children mercilessly, threw them out of the house and told them that he is not their father.

The wife came back from market, reaching home she didn't see all the children. She asked her husband the whereabouts of the children, the next thing she saw was a knife in her husband's hand, before she could run, it was too late.

She saw herself falling to the ground with blood oozing out from her neck.

The husband saw 20 missed calls from the hospital, he called back just for the doctor to tell him that the DNA results were not his own that it was just a mistake and that his own results are all out positive and all his children belong to him!

The man shouted, what?!!! A mistake or what did you say?!! Tears ran from his eyes, his hands began to shake. He saw his dying wife on the ground, tried to hold her but his body was shaking so violently that he fainted.

He opened his eyes and it was a dream!!!

You guys like Nigeria movie too much. Make I go to the next group....����
��‍♀️��‍♀️��‍♀️.....Use it to reduce the stres. Happy weekend Sir/Ma.

2 Likes

Re: Another Dna Problem by Justice3000(m): 9:49pm On Feb 28, 2021
For making people get emotionally down, this is my judgement: You are hereby sentence to the north east to ease the tension there. I RISE ABOVE ALL LIMITATIONS

2 Likes

Re: Another Dna Problem by markkuss: 9:51pm On Feb 28, 2021
Justice3000:
For making people get emotionally down, this is my judgement: You are hereby sentence to the north east to ease the tension there. I RISE ABOVE ALL LIMITATIONS

grin
Re: Another Dna Problem by anthonyuncle(m): 10:13pm On Feb 28, 2021
o boy!
you deserve more than an oscar
Re: Another Dna Problem by markkuss: 4:38pm On Mar 09, 2021
gbera!!!
Re: Another Dna Problem by RRodwave(m): 4:45pm On Mar 09, 2021
Alaye grin

Re: Another Dna Problem by tit(f): 4:48pm On Mar 09, 2021
Continue shearing, my dear.
Sorry will be your name.
Re: Another Dna Problem by markkuss: 9:35pm On Mar 20, 2021
tit:
Continue shearing, my dear.
Sorry will be your name.

your name is sorry before your quote...you know y..you can't even spell sharing..

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Arrested In India For Cocaine Trafficking / New Tricks By Fraudsters / (video) Fulani Herdsmen Bathing With Cow Urine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.