Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,220 members, 7,780,417 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:53 PM

IPOB Turning To Insurgency, Shila Boys Terrorising Adamawa — Peace Pro Report - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Turning To Insurgency, Shila Boys Terrorising Adamawa — Peace Pro Report (17440 Views)

Bandits Kill Shila Ojebola (FIRS Manager) After Collecting ₦7 Million Ransom / Imo Attack: Such Attitude Can Lead To Insurgency, Says Lawan / ESN Captures Mohammed Isa, Fulani Bandits' Leader Terrorising Benue- Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Turning To Insurgency, Shila Boys Terrorising Adamawa — Peace Pro Report by Dong2: 9:11am On Mar 01, 2021
elmodee7:

Brainwashed fools. Ur god king scammer coward madzi nnamdi cownu brought it upon u pigs.

You are bitter and pained.
Re: IPOB Turning To Insurgency, Shila Boys Terrorising Adamawa — Peace Pro Report by Drizzy5001(m): 9:13am On Mar 01, 2021
I no even understand this news, una use Adamawa state as the title, now I come dey read ipob and Aguleri /Umuleri communal crashes, nawa o undecided
Re: IPOB Turning To Insurgency, Shila Boys Terrorising Adamawa — Peace Pro Report by Aketi2: 9:26am On Mar 01, 2021
Dong2:

You have a toxic bias.

No toxic bias. Its an observation which might be wrong.
Re: IPOB Turning To Insurgency, Shila Boys Terrorising Adamawa — Peace Pro Report by EmekaA125(m): 9:27am On Mar 01, 2021
IPOB has never maimed, harmed or killed anyone. The group under Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's command has maintained its peaceful objectives by demanding for a separate nation peacefully.
Re: IPOB Turning To Insurgency, Shila Boys Terrorising Adamawa — Peace Pro Report by Trezagezz: 9:29am On Mar 01, 2021
BlackfireX:
I urge the chief of staff to arrest that KANU, and jailed him , he is a terrorist

We the youths are solidly behind our Darling president

phool have spoken
Re: IPOB Turning To Insurgency, Shila Boys Terrorising Adamawa — Peace Pro Report by Nobody: 9:32am On Mar 01, 2021
State of peace (SOP) REPORT CARRIED OUT BY PRO NIGERIA grin (SOP) STANDARD OPERATING PROCEDURE (PRO NIGERIA) MAYBE PEOPLE REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA

Doesn't make sense to me its all STUPID PEACE ASSESSMENT CARRIED OUT BY BMC

BMC IS USELESS AND CLUELESS

1 Like

Re: IPOB Turning To Insurgency, Shila Boys Terrorising Adamawa — Peace Pro Report by BKayy: 9:40am On Mar 01, 2021
042rebel:
ESN had the support of most southeasterners until they started attacking and killing policemen.
Kanu should realize that almost all the policemen killed or injured by his boys so far are Igbos.
ESN/IPOB are fast loosing credibility and if they don't retrace their steps, it won't be long before the masses turn against them.
You think we reason with reported nonsense?
You should have seen how the so called killing of policemen was celebrated in various markets in Igboland. I drank 4 bottles from the free beer

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Turning To Insurgency, Shila Boys Terrorising Adamawa — Peace Pro Report by Tochj(m): 9:41am On Mar 01, 2021
Ekealterego:
Written by Hamzat Abdul Razak.

That's all you need to know.
Hahahaha
I love this one
Ndi Ara
Re: IPOB Turning To Insurgency, Shila Boys Terrorising Adamawa — Peace Pro Report by payloader(m): 9:44am On Mar 01, 2021
BlackfireX:
I urge the chief of staff to arrest that KANU, and jailed him , he is a terrorist

You and which youths? Please, keep the youths out if your sycophancy.
Re: IPOB Turning To Insurgency, Shila Boys Terrorising Adamawa — Peace Pro Report by Kingrefreshed: 9:48am On Mar 01, 2021
BlackfireX:

At your age! Can't you for one second reason like a Carmel
Re: IPOB Turning To Insurgency, Shila Boys Terrorising Adamawa — Peace Pro Report by Chuzoetoh(m): 9:50am On Mar 01, 2021
post=99502400:

We only pity the brainwashed tins following him like zombies....
pls don't gloat too early, he was referring to Buhari. The number one senseless leader of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Turning To Insurgency, Shila Boys Terrorising Adamawa — Peace Pro Report by Petermarshal(m): 10:01am On Mar 01, 2021
This one na report abi na summary. Peace abi na piss
Re: IPOB Turning To Insurgency, Shila Boys Terrorising Adamawa — Peace Pro Report by Uchesis: 10:04am On Mar 01, 2021
post=99502390:
More on cownu
Bros with all due respect,....SHUT UP !!!

1 Like

Re: IPOB Turning To Insurgency, Shila Boys Terrorising Adamawa — Peace Pro Report by sojfarm: 10:16am On Mar 01, 2021
This is another stupid report from a set of idiots in the South East.

Such people are really cursed!!!
Re: IPOB Turning To Insurgency, Shila Boys Terrorising Adamawa — Peace Pro Report by Coldie(m): 10:18am On Mar 01, 2021
Ipob us just like Niger delta militants
Re: IPOB Turning To Insurgency, Shila Boys Terrorising Adamawa — Peace Pro Report by poseidon12: 10:19am On Mar 01, 2021
BlackfireX:

Fools are never in short supply in Nigeria.
Re: IPOB Turning To Insurgency, Shila Boys Terrorising Adamawa — Peace Pro Report by LordOfTheGame: 10:24am On Mar 01, 2021
Anything to use as an excuse to label Igbo bad and subsequently kill as many as possible. Not again this time around. ESN is here to stay and we the people will support them.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Turning To Insurgency, Shila Boys Terrorising Adamawa — Peace Pro Report by Emmanuelcann: 10:29am On Mar 01, 2021
And Nero played as Rome burned!
Re: IPOB Turning To Insurgency, Shila Boys Terrorising Adamawa — Peace Pro Report by Koreem763: 10:38am On Mar 01, 2021
Hhhh
Re: IPOB Turning To Insurgency, Shila Boys Terrorising Adamawa — Peace Pro Report by seunayantokun(m): 10:39am On Mar 01, 2021
Report from a sponsored group
Re: IPOB Turning To Insurgency, Shila Boys Terrorising Adamawa — Peace Pro Report by Nobody: 10:40am On Mar 01, 2021
LordOfTheGame:
Anything to use as an excuse to label Igbo bad and subsequently kill as many as possible. Not again this time around. ESN is here to stay and we the people will support them.
Igbo and ipob are two different things.
Re: IPOB Turning To Insurgency, Shila Boys Terrorising Adamawa — Peace Pro Report by LordOfTheGame: 10:51am On Mar 01, 2021
SegFault:

Igbo and ipob are two different things.

You are free to believe in your self-delusion.
Every Igbo person is an IPOB by default but not every IPOB is Igbo.
Re: IPOB Turning To Insurgency, Shila Boys Terrorising Adamawa — Peace Pro Report by Nobody: 10:58am On Mar 01, 2021
Igbos are not insurgents. They are worse. They are even worse than terrorists.
Re: IPOB Turning To Insurgency, Shila Boys Terrorising Adamawa — Peace Pro Report by Mozegee: 11:53am On Mar 01, 2021
Shame on you and your darling president for bringing hunger, starvation and misery to Nigerians.
BlackfireX:

Re: IPOB Turning To Insurgency, Shila Boys Terrorising Adamawa — Peace Pro Report by remigiusizunna(m): 12:18pm On Mar 01, 2021
BlackfireX:

Illiteracy is indeed a disease.
How am I supposed to respond to you ?
Who are the 'we youth: you're talking about?
Uncircumcised efuluefu.
Imagine what mannabbqgril abi wetin dey coach

Tufiakwa
Re: IPOB Turning To Insurgency, Shila Boys Terrorising Adamawa — Peace Pro Report by ORIGENAL(m): 12:33pm On Mar 01, 2021
gidgiddy:
Isnt this laughable? The Nigerian government proscribed and declared IPOB a terrorist group in 2017. This is when they had no gun and killed nobody

But this group thinks it is now that IPOB is turning into an insurgency?

Let the group then come out and berate the government for tagging IPOB a terrorist group.

If it is only now that IPOB is turning into an insurgency, it means that the Federal Government was very wrong to declare IPOB a terrorist group in 2017
Sense no go kii you bro

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Turning To Insurgency, Shila Boys Terrorising Adamawa — Peace Pro Report by Abdulmumin412(m): 12:35pm On Mar 01, 2021
Igbochief001:
If u want IPOB and ESN disbanded agree to be killed with your family for any live lost due to fulani herdmen attack if we disband ESN

Has anyone reported being robbed , intimidated , harassed kidnapped or killed by ESN ? Just name one

If ESN cross their boundary na same we go point them out one by one and they know

Name of offence esn has committed
What of burning of police stations and killing of policemen by ESN in southeast. I know u will ask me if I have seen them in the act, same question I will ask u if u have seen fulani hacking or shooting people.
Re: IPOB Turning To Insurgency, Shila Boys Terrorising Adamawa — Peace Pro Report by authority2006(m): 1:08pm On Mar 01, 2021
Rugaria:
The invasion of Nnamdi kanus home and the killing of his parents and family members including all the peaceful protesters there surely escalated things...
Blame the Egyptian mummy at Aso rock...

In other words, you agreed with the report.
Why did Kanu flout all his bail conditions? It was even worse than before he was arrested and detained. He became uncontrollable after his release from the prison, no responsible government would turn a blind eye to what Kanu was gearing toward
Re: IPOB Turning To Insurgency, Shila Boys Terrorising Adamawa — Peace Pro Report by authority2006(m): 1:13pm On Mar 01, 2021
EmekaA125:
IPOB has never maimed, harmed or killed anyone. The group under Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's command has maintained its peaceful objectives by demanding for a separate nation peacefully.

Tell that to the family of Northerners and police officers who have been murdered by IPOB miscreants, not even once or twice most especially in Rivers state. Soldiers had to be deployed on many occasions to stop them from their murderous rampage.
Re: IPOB Turning To Insurgency, Shila Boys Terrorising Adamawa — Peace Pro Report by ike95: 1:57pm On Mar 01, 2021
BlackfireX:

thunder must Fire you this year.
Re: IPOB Turning To Insurgency, Shila Boys Terrorising Adamawa — Peace Pro Report by Amokwe(m): 2:43pm On Mar 01, 2021
bilms:
Peace, security under threat in all states — Report

*IPOB Turning To Insurgency

WHERE IS MIYETTA ALLH IN THIS REPORT?

https://m.guardian.ng/news/peace-security-under-threat-in-all-states-report/
Re: IPOB Turning To Insurgency, Shila Boys Terrorising Adamawa — Peace Pro Report by gidgiddy: 3:13pm On Mar 01, 2021
authority2006:

Tell that to the family of Northerners and police officers who have been murdered by IPOB miscreants, not even once or twice most especially in Rivers state. Soldiers had to be deployed on many occasions to stop them from their murderous rampage.

And what do you tell the families of the hundreds of unarmed IPOB members that have been shot dead by Police and Army since 2015 just for protesting?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Military Supervising Killing Of Christians In Plateau - CAN Chairman, Daluk / ₦‎30 Billion Palliatives: I Hold You In High Esteem - Akpabio To Governors / Justice Aloma Mariam Mukhtar : Nigeria’s First Female Chief Justice: A Profile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.