Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

See The Book Working Class Nigerians Are Currently Crazy About - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See The Book Working Class Nigerians Are Currently Crazy About (4591 Views)

How Nigerians Are Getting Teaching Jobs In UAE / The Book Nigerian Students Have Been Reading From Colonial Times Till Date / Private School Teachers Are Currently Benefiting From The Closure Of Schools. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Book Working Class Nigerians Are Currently Crazy About by jessielight: 10:35pm On Mar 11, 2021
Thousands of Nigerians can't all be wrong, the reviews shows that Akin alabi knows his onions!

Re: See The Book Working Class Nigerians Are Currently Crazy About by jessielight: 5:42am On Mar 12, 2021
Re: See The Book Working Class Nigerians Are Currently Crazy About by jessielight: 3:15pm On Mar 13, 2021
small business ,big money cool
Re: See The Book Working Class Nigerians Are Currently Crazy About by jessielight: 3:23am On Apr 27, 2021
I know the only thing standing between you and a full bank account. Read carefully

have you placed ads for your bussiness before but didn't get your desired results?

what if I told you , there are only 7 simple things you need to implement to your business and you'd sell all your products in a week!!!

As a matter of fact don't just take my word for it , listen to the words of other people in the pictures below.

the founder of naira bet akin alabi wrote a book titled "small business big money" in this book held the practical secrets that fattened my account balance in 3 days!

I used to always screenshot the good life other people are living and save it to my gallery. Day dreaming felt amazing but believe me , I tell you from experience , actually living that dream is beyond amazing it's heavenly!!!

I read small business big money and implemented 7 simple strategies in marketing my products. Long story short I believe someone else now views my good life on social media and screenshot it to their gallery too (hahaahah)

After reading you would thank the author but probably thank me more because

I will ensure you get 50 new contacts daily to advertise your product to on your WhatsApp business. ( 100% money back guaranteed if you don't get this)

I'll be giving the book for a discount..it's sold for 5000naira but I'll be giving it to 10 people for 1000 naira only.

and guess what! if your a Nigerian enterpreneur and you don't get value from this book, I will give you, your 1k back instantly. I reapeat instantly!

send a WhatsApp text now: 09020304412

Re: See The Book Working Class Nigerians Are Currently Crazy About by jessielight: 3:28pm On Apr 28, 2021
Re: See The Book Working Class Nigerians Are Currently Crazy About by jessielight: 10:36am On May 10, 2021
Its basically free gold....you don't get it you lose I gain...you get it...I gain you gain

Re: See The Book Working Class Nigerians Are Currently Crazy About by jessielight: 12:54am On Jun 07, 2021
Small bussiness big money your success manual for online marketing as a Nigerian enterpreneur.

*Discount sale (now 1k)
*Money back guarantee

Whatsapp @:09020304412
*NOTE: This is a time sensitive offer

Re: See The Book Working Class Nigerians Are Currently Crazy About by jessielight: 11:49am On Jun 19, 2021
Read carefully..The next 2 minutes can skyrocket your business and change your life

* If you do not have enough people constantly viewing what you sell. Your phone number will be added to an automated website that gives you 50 new contacts daily to your business whatsapp. It's automated because they already have your number saved too

* Now you have the audience you can communicate with day and night on your whatapp status but how do you get them to buy products from you? Simple: you'll learn the marketing strategies, I used to sell out all my skin care products (made 250k) in just three days after reading small business big money by akin alabi.
Don't just take my word for it , listen to the people in the pictures below.
If you want to sell like crazyyyyyy, I'll help you with the book(it was written by the owner of nairabet "akin alabi" and so many Nigerian enterpreneurs can't get enough)
You'll also get your phone number on the automated website today.
The value of the book alone is 5k ( Google that)

But I'll be giving 30 people everything mentioned here for 1k only .
This offer is not for the 31st person please.

If you don't get value after reading this book, you will get your 1k back instantly, I repeat instantly.

You can start seeing changes in your sales from this week. Whatsapp @09020304412 Now
Re: See The Book Working Class Nigerians Are Currently Crazy About by jessielight: 5:28pm On Jun 19, 2021
Best book any nigerian enterpreneur will ever read

Re: See The Book Working Class Nigerians Are Currently Crazy About by jessielight: 7:14pm On Jun 21, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

English Borrowed So Much From Igbo Language than French and Latin. / Why Is It That Whites Hardly Boast Of Having First Class??? / Difference Between Waec And Waec Gce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.