Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,283 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:51 AM

Tboss, Her Sister Wendy, And Her Fans Drag Ka3na For Trademarking Boss Lady. - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tboss, Her Sister Wendy, And Her Fans Drag Ka3na For Trademarking Boss Lady. (26980 Views)

Nigerians Slam Ka3na For Faking Pregnancy And Childbirth (Photos) / TBoss Grand Mother, Her Mother, Sister Wendy And Daughter (Photo) / Idowu Vincent, Those Father: "How I Trained Tboss & Her Siblings In School" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tboss, Her Sister Wendy, And Her Fans Drag Ka3na For Trademarking Boss Lady. by abbey621(m): 3:49pm On Mar 01, 2021
Sometimes I wonder if all these so called celebs actually attended university? It's like someone claiming to trademark the word 'goat' or 'kulikuli' grin grin grin, it's not possible, even if the clueless trademark authorities in 9ja allow it, it will never be recognized outside of 9ja or anywhere relevant.
Re: Tboss, Her Sister Wendy, And Her Fans Drag Ka3na For Trademarking Boss Lady. by Mummymahdi(f): 4:05pm On Mar 01, 2021
punisha:

I watched and voted for laycon last season.
Dawned on me afterwards, that I joined d bandwagon of the idiots u speak of for the first time.

We really have a way of making stupid people popular in this country.
If I follow that program again make water carry me

Abeg oo May e no carry u, u can watch if wish and u won't if so u wish. Me never be interested in that show ,I only watch final day last yEar
Re: Tboss, Her Sister Wendy, And Her Fans Drag Ka3na For Trademarking Boss Lady. by namss(m): 6:05pm On Mar 01, 2021
How many ex Big brother male house mates have had any form of public misunderstanding or hostile exchange of words??

It's always the ladies who apart from their heavy makeups and exergerated sex appeal barely do not have any tangible thing going for them in life.

WOMEN ARE THEIR OWN BIGGEST PROBLEM.

Can you imagine, person use name wey you claim to be your own. So??

We are talking of how to solve the problem of insecurity and government irregularities in Nigeria. These empty brains are here littering our cyber space with irrelevant trash.

I weak for these people
Re: Tboss, Her Sister Wendy, And Her Fans Drag Ka3na For Trademarking Boss Lady. by OJ111(m): 12:41am On Mar 02, 2021
Best Buy's new aggressive analytics, 3rd party ads, and trackers break ability to log in or shop with default uBlock Origin settings

Login screen failing - https://schoolsnews.ng/uniben-certificate-collection-fees-for-graduands/
Add to cart failing - https://schoolsnews.ng/
Re: Tboss, Her Sister Wendy, And Her Fans Drag Ka3na For Trademarking Boss Lady. by OJ111(m): 10:30pm On Mar 04, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Denies Being Married With Four Children / Photo Of Wizkid At Age 12 / Photos From Femi Adebayo's Awards Celebration Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.