Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:24 AM

I Notice Strange Marks On My Body When I Wake Up - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Notice Strange Marks On My Body When I Wake Up (90562 Views)

Tribal Marks On Male Children In Royal Families In Osogbo, Infringement On Huma / Everyday I Wake Up Happy To Be A Black American And Not A Nigerian Slave / Strange Tree In Borno State That Grows Back After Being Cut Now Tourist Center (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Notice Strange Marks On My Body When I Wake Up by stupidmod3: 7:32pm On Mar 01, 2021
if u have nails u didnt it ur self while sleep trying to kill mosquito, there problem solve no witch dey hunt u
Re: I Notice Strange Marks On My Body When I Wake Up by greggng: 7:32pm On Mar 01, 2021
Tina4yes:
Please I need answers. I recently started noticing strange three line marks on my body. Like scratches but this is deep with normally three lines and sometimes one line ( I have attached pictures). I do not drink, I always read my scriptures and pray before I sleep. I don’t have any pet. I live in a very clean house (abroad). I do not sleepwalk or have any health issue.

I noticed this before but recently started seeing more of the marks. Please does anyone know what this marks mean, how I can stop it, or any solution? Please don’t comment nonsense answers because I am very serious and need honest answers and solutions. Thank you so much.

That's a sign of witches and wizard ...They are working on you . You need to pray

1 Like

Re: I Notice Strange Marks On My Body When I Wake Up by tit(f): 7:33pm On Mar 01, 2021
Na amosun be that

1 Like

Re: I Notice Strange Marks On My Body When I Wake Up by uuzba(m): 7:33pm On Mar 01, 2021
fastseo:
Science has no answer to spiritual phenomenon.
People might say its you or your finger lol.
My bro I have woken up and see blood on my entire room.not once not twice..
There are two forces >> light and darkness.
The only thing here is to wake up at 12 am and pray like an hour. Make sure you surrender your life to Jesus completely .
Do this continuously.
And each time you see the mark pray and cancel whatever meaning it has on you with the precious blood of jesus. It has a meaning

The lady is sleep walking.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-WjWT4A5rk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WR7teEjB_YU
Re: I Notice Strange Marks On My Body When I Wake Up by Hundredfold4lif(m): 7:34pm On Mar 01, 2021
Dedeamu:

Fumigate.... And always keep your room lights off at night

WITCHCRAFT THRIVES IN DARKNESS!!!!! BEWARE & LET THE BRIGHT LIGHT ON IF NECESSARY!

1 Like

Re: I Notice Strange Marks On My Body When I Wake Up by OgbanjeProphet: 7:34pm On Mar 01, 2021
Righteousness2:
My Brother or Sister my Admonishment to you is to Soldify your Faith in JESUS and pray prayers that target witchcraft Manipulations and kingdoms!
Bind Every Witchcraft Spirit and kingdoms
Bind and Destroy the Territorial Powers and kingdoms in that Zone where you resides.
Bind them in JESUS Name.

Most Important ensure your Live Holy because once the Hedge is broken, the Serpent will bite.

How can you be binding and casting out innocent spirits that are minding their businesses

By the way, na OP dey scratch himself. No be any "territorial powers and kingdoms".

I love your work on nairaland but you got it wrong today.
Re: I Notice Strange Marks On My Body When I Wake Up by shegra58: 7:34pm On Mar 01, 2021
Tina4yes:

What is wall geckos? I live in a mansion wink
wall geckos are the wall surrounding your mansion kiss
Re: I Notice Strange Marks On My Body When I Wake Up by DLuciano: 7:35pm On Mar 01, 2021
Tina4yes:
Please I need answers. I recently started noticing strange three line marks on my body. Like scratches but this is deep with normally three lines and sometimes one line ( I have attached pictures). I do not drink, I always read my scriptures and pray before I sleep. I don’t have any pet. I live in a very clean house (abroad). I do not sleepwalk or have any health issue.

I noticed this before but recently started seeing more of the marks. Please does anyone know what this marks mean, how I can stop it, or any solution? Please don’t comment nonsense answers because I am very serious and need honest answers and solutions. Thank you so much.

Its a handiwork witchcraft feasting on you while you slept. I have experience this many years ago, until I gave my life to Christ and I fought them and conquered in prayers. Most times wake up at middle of the night and carryout a spiritual warfare. My sister dont take it for granted, lest they manipulate and destroy your destiny. Meet your pastor or any born again pastor of a true bible church, for prayers and counsel!

For at the mention of the name of Jesus every knee must bow!

2 Likes

Re: I Notice Strange Marks On My Body When I Wake Up by West2019(m): 7:35pm On Mar 01, 2021
Tina4yes:

are you a Nigerian by nationality if yes please let me know
Re: I Notice Strange Marks On My Body When I Wake Up by Hundredfold4lif(m): 7:35pm On Mar 01, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
[s][/s] Another trash.

so this is also caused by witchcraft? WHEN WILL YOU HAVE PEACE OF MIND?.

This, someone is after me; That, I'm being pursued. When will you have peace of mind.
Nah only you get grace wey Dem wan destroy

YOU ARE A SUSPECT!
PERIOD!

2 Likes

Re: I Notice Strange Marks On My Body When I Wake Up by 2oby: 7:36pm On Mar 01, 2021
Tina4yes:

hello.
In my opinion, check d surface of where u sleep. A certain part of it might b having protrusion scratching ur skin while sleeping.

To check this, change wer u sleep n note if d marks appears during d change.
Re: I Notice Strange Marks On My Body When I Wake Up by FBIBOT(m): 7:37pm On Mar 01, 2021
Tina4yes:

This is so me i don't keep nails wen it keeps happening some people say it's all this tiny house lizards tho I don't believe cos am a light sleeper i got mosquitoes net covered the length, breath and height for my bed... Still happening.. I just give up... Bt it has stopped now tho...
Re: I Notice Strange Marks On My Body When I Wake Up by babtoundey(m): 7:38pm On Mar 01, 2021
Take heed. That is the work of wall geckos. get rid of them.
Re: I Notice Strange Marks On My Body When I Wake Up by dhope: 7:39pm On Mar 01, 2021
OP u could have asked that anyone who had such experience and has overcome should be the only one to advise you. You can call me names but I don't care even as I am not here to scare you, IT IS WITCHCRAFT ATTACK from household enemy. Forget any part of the world where you live, they operate everywhere. This issue you just talked about is what has been disturbing me since childhood but I thank God the frequency of appearance has decreased after series of deliverance session and I am trusting God for total deliverance from their grip. Kindly google for other threads to read about testimonies of others who God has delivered. I pray their agenda for your life will never prosper in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: I Notice Strange Marks On My Body When I Wake Up by Hundredfold4lif(m): 7:39pm On Mar 01, 2021
SATANlCAGENT:
as an agent of satan i can tell you that there is nothing diabolical about that. op lives in an uncomfortable environment . ne him or her dey do the scratching. i know some people that have over watchd nollywood will coe and say na winch.
put a camera to record you while u are asleep and u will see yourself scratching yourself

DIDN'T EXPECT ANY THING BETTER FROM A SATAN'S AGENT.�

1 Like

Re: I Notice Strange Marks On My Body When I Wake Up by laughingscorpion: 7:40pm On Mar 01, 2021
post=99498438]Scratches on your face, hands, or body when you wake up are usually caused by scratching yourself while asleep. You may have a skin condition that's causing intense itchiness at night, or you may have dermatographia which causes even very light scratches to produce red marks.
And when insects like mosquitoes bite you while sleeping, you will most def scratch the area.

And this is not peculiar to you alone, trust us!

Btw,
Take note : There is nothing spiritual about this.
[/quote] grin[quote author=
:
Scratches on your face, hands, or body when you wake up are usually caused by scratching yourself while asleep. You may have a skin condition that's causing intense itchiness at night, or you may have dermatographia which causes even very light scratches to produce red marks.
And when insects like mosquitoes bite you while sleeping, you will most def scratch the area.

Btw,

This scratch resemble Karachika finger.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Notice Strange Marks On My Body When I Wake Up by dmitroika(m): 7:41pm On Mar 01, 2021
punisha:
U cannot cause such harm on your body o...the body isn't wired to do so even when sleeping.
Like it or not the spiritual exists.

Last time I saw such marks on my body was in secondary school. Sometime in 1996. Then last it appeared suddenly but never did again was when I invited a calabar girl to pH in 2013. I blew my top and she apologized. Yes she was some queen of whatever in her occult and I didnt give a damn.

I also remember a girl who beat two jss2 girls to stupor in d hostel.

The girls dealt with the senior at night. She woke up with those exact scratches all over her body.
They needed to teach her a lesson. It was all over her body. Face inclusive. The girls admitted to doing it to her spiritually. They didnt lay a finger physically.

Anything u r or believe in, Time u take it up a notch.

oloshi
Re: I Notice Strange Marks On My Body When I Wake Up by Emeraldgreene(f): 7:43pm On Mar 01, 2021
[you are under serious Spiritual attack,there are many factors responsible for that,either a sexual demon,demons,,or occult person who knows you, or witches or wizards attacking byou.if u have a boyfriend try to know if his hands are clean,and if ur way is pure too ,or if he has a spiritual wife,or if u have a Spiritual husband.sometimes enemies or village people can be responsible for that too.

It's demonic marks,an invisible being comes to mark u at night.locate any Mountain of fire church around,go for deliverance,and start a life of prayer and fasting.u need to wake up before u are wasted. It's not you scratching yourself with ur nails.Don't take it lightly as nothing.

quotena4yes post=99498418]Please I need answers. I recently started noticing strange three line marks on my body. Like scratches but this is deep with normally three lines and sometimes one line ( I have attached pictures). I do not drink, I always read my scriptures and pray before I sleep. I don’t have any pet. I live in a very clean house (abroad). I do not sleepwalk or have any health issue.

I noticed this before but recently started seeing more of the marks. Please does anyone know what this marks mean, how I can stop it, or any solution? Please don’t comment nonsense answers because I am very serious and need honest answers and solutions. Thank you so much. [/quote]
Re: I Notice Strange Marks On My Body When I Wake Up by kwasoly(m): 7:45pm On Mar 01, 2021
Tina4yes:

The dn chop u better Amusu.
Increase ur prayer life, pray in the Holy Ghost for@ least an hour everyday.
Re: I Notice Strange Marks On My Body When I Wake Up by ThatFairGuy: 7:45pm On Mar 01, 2021
Hundredfold4lif:

YOU ARE A SUSPECT! PERIOD!
A witchcraft suspect?
You've been brainwashed religiously. Keep following sheepishly

1 Like

Re: I Notice Strange Marks On My Body When I Wake Up by apollo13(m): 7:47pm On Mar 01, 2021
It's the work of wall geckos, Op no cause for alarm, just make sure you get rid of them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Notice Strange Marks On My Body When I Wake Up by Adebowalay(m): 7:47pm On Mar 01, 2021
PRAY, OR GET PREYED ON...NO LONG TALKS

1 Like

Re: I Notice Strange Marks On My Body When I Wake Up by Splintinterior: 7:47pm On Mar 01, 2021
post=99498438:
Scratches on your face, hands, or body when you wake up are usually caused by scratching yourself while asleep. You may have a skin condition that's causing intense itchiness at night, or you may have dermatographia which causes even very light scratches to produce red marks.
Is there any solution to dematographia?

Btw,
Re: I Notice Strange Marks On My Body When I Wake Up by Chuks1978: 7:48pm On Mar 01, 2021
That that is a witch craft mark on your body....it is only prayer that can stop it....only prayer that can stop it.....only prayer that can stop it.

Stop listening to all this " you may have scratch your self with your nail"

I repeat, only prayer can stop it

It's a witchcraft attack

2 Likes

Re: I Notice Strange Marks On My Body When I Wake Up by ejodachi: 7:49pm On Mar 01, 2021
This could be cockroach
Re: I Notice Strange Marks On My Body When I Wake Up by Splintinterior: 7:50pm On Mar 01, 2021
Please what's the solution to dematographia? Thanks
Re: I Notice Strange Marks On My Body When I Wake Up by RexTramadol1: 7:52pm On Mar 01, 2021
Cockroach
Re: I Notice Strange Marks On My Body When I Wake Up by sonofElElyon: 7:52pm On Mar 01, 2021
Any explanation but spiritual right?

post=99498438:

Btw,

Re: I Notice Strange Marks On My Body When I Wake Up by fastseo: 7:53pm On Mar 01, 2021
uuzba:

The lady is sleep walking.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-WjWT4A5rk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WR7teEjB_YU

If I tell you battles I have faced in the last 7 years you will be afraid of the slightest thing

Like I said don't use physical phenomenon to describe the things of the spirit.

What opp is experiencing is on a lighter note.
Mine I don't even sleep, my two eyes are usually open then I do feel sharp slight cut and when I check it was mark soo reddish. It happened not once, not twice. Even in the day time.

Don't take anything for granted in this life. There is battle going on spiritually. You don't need to offend anyone before it hits you.. The same way you don't have to offend the herdsmen before they strike.

4 Likes

Re: I Notice Strange Marks On My Body When I Wake Up by Emeraldgreene(f): 7:53pm On Mar 01, 2021
[Wall gecko? please tell me how it can cause such.please wat does wall gecko mean Spiritually.quote author=GRACEGLORY post=99519068]

Wall gecko. More spiritual than natural. Take that from somebody who’s had same. Even if you wear cowhides to bed, it’s still gonna occur.[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

O Ye My People! / We Saw This Python On Our Way Back From Church After Weeding / Avoid Doing These 6 Things As A Man If You Want To Live Long And Remain Fertile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.