Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,237 members, 7,780,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:58 PM

I Notice Strange Marks On My Body When I Wake Up - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Notice Strange Marks On My Body When I Wake Up (89046 Views)

Tribal Marks On Male Children In Royal Families In Osogbo, Infringement On Huma / Everyday I Wake Up Happy To Be A Black American And Not A Nigerian Slave / Strange Tree In Borno State That Grows Back After Being Cut Now Tourist Center (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Notice Strange Marks On My Body When I Wake Up by Nobody: 1:07am On Mar 02, 2021
Two different mark & two different skin complexion op I'm confused
Mere seeing that thing alone it looks spiritual to me
PRAY!!!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Notice Strange Marks On My Body When I Wake Up by nobleayo: 1:12am On Mar 02, 2021
Most people foolishly dismiss the fact that the spiritual world exists.This I think is due to crass arrogance.Once you are ignorant as far as spiritual issues are concerned it can cost you your life.there is no sitting on the fence as far as the spiritual world is concerned.Its either you are on the side of darkness or on the side of light.
Op what is happening is that some forces are contending against you.You need to seek spiritual solutions period.Believe me if I tell you that it is no wall gecko or cockroach that is behind this matter.That is what the so called enlightened people with all their degrees will say.I am currently going through what you are going through.I have encountered deeper scratches much more than the ones in your post.If you let people who think that they know something but in actual fact do not know anything lead you astray it could cost you your destiny.This is the first time that am responding to someone's post on nairaland and I have a feeling that am being led to do so.I myself,as a church goer, who is not genuinely following Christ is now telling you that only him (Christ)can save you.

4 Likes

Re: I Notice Strange Marks On My Body When I Wake Up by madridsta007(m): 1:30am On Mar 02, 2021
post=99498438:
Scratches on your face, hands, or body when you wake up are usually caused by scratching yourself while asleep. You may have a skin condition that's causing intense itchiness at night, or you may have dermatographia which causes even very light scratches to produce red marks.
And when insects like mosquitoes bite you while sleeping, you will most def scratch the area.

And this is not peculiar to you alone, trust us!

Btw,
Take note : There is nothing spiritual about this.

OP:

believe this at your peril.
Remember, you are the one going through this. Not these ones on keyboards theorising your issues.

Let me be clear: This is 100% spiritual.
Happened to me in the past. Cannot try to again.
You need to prayer about it, warfare type prayer. When preceded with fasting, this will stop immediately.

2 Likes

Re: I Notice Strange Marks On My Body When I Wake Up by ibuildstuff(m): 1:49am On Mar 02, 2021
Tina4yes:

I do not keep long nails. My nails are very trimmed and short. Thanks
It's ur bed, those rope on ur bed is what's causing it.
Re: I Notice Strange Marks On My Body When I Wake Up by ddeola: 2:17am On Mar 02, 2021
You have scratched your body somehow before without feeling any pain.
Re: I Notice Strange Marks On My Body When I Wake Up by ylaa(f): 2:21am On Mar 02, 2021
This is not fair oga sir/ma
Y lie against Cockroach?
She said she dey abroad where there are no cockroaches. No be cockroach joor, those marks r deep scratches either sharp short nails or winch��
Yes winch and winches
(Witches n wizards)
��‍♀️�‍♂️⛹️⛹️‍♀️⛹️‍♂️⛹️‍♂️⛹️‍♀️⛹️�‍♂️�‍♀️��

quote author=Adamrealman78 post=99504278]Try and fumigate your house.this are roaches marks.cockroaches leave this mark when they climb on persons asleep.you sleep too deeply.[/quote]
Re: I Notice Strange Marks On My Body When I Wake Up by Tina4yes: 2:24am On Mar 02, 2021
nobleayo:
Most people foolishly dismiss the fact that the spiritual world exists.This I think is due to crass arrogance.Once you are ignorant as far as spiritual issues are concerned it can cost you your life.there is no sitting on the fence as far as the spiritual world is concerned.Its either you are on the side of darkness or on the side of light.
Op what is happening is that some forces are contending against you.You need to seek spiritual solutions period.Believe me if I tell you that it is no wall gecko or cockroach that is behind this matter.That is what the so called enlightened people with all their degrees will say.I am currently going through what you are going through.I have encountered deeper scratches much more than the ones in your post.If you let people who think that they know something but in actual fact do not know anything lead you astray it could cost you your destiny.This is the first time that am responding to someone's post on nairaland and I have a feeling that am being led to do so.I myself,as a church goer, who is not genuinely following Christ is now telling you that only him (Christ)can save you.

Thank you. I don’t live in a place where geckos or insects can penetrate so I know it is not those. I was thinking medical or spiritual. Thanks for your insight.
Re: I Notice Strange Marks On My Body When I Wake Up by Udodiri01: 2:24am On Mar 02, 2021
See ehh just wear glove and put camera (cctv) for your room... Las Las two tinz go happen... Either you catch winch wey dey scratch you or you catch ur self scratching ur self
Re: I Notice Strange Marks On My Body When I Wake Up by kingxsamz(m): 2:28am On Mar 02, 2021
punisha:
U cannot cause such harm on your body o...the body isn't wired to do so even when sleeping.
Like it or not the spiritual exists.

Last time I saw such marks on my body was in secondary school. Sometime in 1996. we had mix of everything in that school. Then when I invited a calabar girl to pH in 2013. I blew my top and she apologized. Yes she was some queen of whatever in her occult and I didnt give a damn. i knew she was d reason.

I also remember a girl who beat two jss2 girls to stupor in d hostel.

The girls dealt with the senior at night. She woke up with those exact scratches all over her body.
They needed to teach her a lesson. It was all over her body. Face inclusive. The girls admitted to doing it to her spiritually. They didnt lay a finger physically. im guessing it will take 20 so called roaches and geckos to do what they did to her.
she is still alive. the girl who had issues with timaya years back. find her page n ask her for the story.

Anything u r or believe in, Time u take it up a notch.
somebody is messing with u.
last i went to church was 2017 btw so im no religious fanatic.

for some idiots quoting me, or calling it gecko and roach and finger nails, pls explain how someone without finger nails scratched her back while asleep or how roach and gecko scratched both front and backside of a body even if OP sleeps like a log.

Not to sound rude but to be very honest, your education is a waste. Not to sound rude again, but it'd be better if you keep such delusional bullcrap to yourself and don't spread it to your children.
"you cannot cause harm on your body". Do you know a lot of folks scratch in their sleep? I've hurt myself before in the process, when sleeping.
We really don't need backward thinking folks like you in our society. Rather than looking for logical solution, you're here telling us stories by moon light.
And at the end you dropped no logical solution. Mtchew.

1 Like

Re: I Notice Strange Marks On My Body When I Wake Up by ithink7: 2:48am On Mar 02, 2021
Tina4yes:
Please I need answers. I recently started noticing strange three line marks on my body. Like scratches but this is deep with normally three lines and sometimes one line ( I have attached pictures). I do not drink, I always read my scriptures and pray before I sleep. I don’t have any pet. I live in a very clean house (abroad). I do not sleepwalk or have any health issue.

I noticed this before but recently started seeing more of the marks. Please does anyone know what this marks mean, how I can stop it, or any solution? Please don’t comment nonsense answers because I am very serious and need honest answers and solutions. Thank you so much.

This is witchcraft. I know the signs like the back of my hands.
Pray and take authority over them.

1 Like

Re: I Notice Strange Marks On My Body When I Wake Up by kelmicheal: 2:50am On Mar 02, 2021
Not ordinary marks they are spiritual attacks on your body.(Satanic Manipulations)
Be prayerful before you sleep then watch and see it won't occur again
Re: I Notice Strange Marks On My Body When I Wake Up by maxell(f): 2:57am On Mar 02, 2021
H
Re: I Notice Strange Marks On My Body When I Wake Up by bahkarrehjnr(m): 2:57am On Mar 02, 2021
OP this is spiritual, I and my sisters had this years back
But it's over thanks to God.
But it's up for you to ignore it, it's just my opinion
Re: I Notice Strange Marks On My Body When I Wake Up by Nobody: 2:57am On Mar 02, 2021
chat with me on WhatsApp Via 09031864885 please
Re: I Notice Strange Marks On My Body When I Wake Up by petra1(m): 3:14am On Mar 02, 2021
Tina4yes:
Please I need answers. I recently started noticing strange three line marks on my body. Like scratches but this is deep with normally three lines and sometimes one line ( I have attached pictures). I do not drink, I always read my scriptures and pray before I sleep. I don’t have any pet. I live in a very clean house (abroad). I do not sleepwalk or have any health issue.

I noticed this before but recently started seeing more of the marks. Please does anyone know what this marks mean, how I can stop it, or any solution? Please don’t comment nonsense answers because I am very serious and need honest answers and solutions. Thank you so much.

It's a spiritual attack of marine spirit. And witchcraft. You need to get a minister to.cast it outt or help you break the connection. You can read deliverance books to doniy yourself
Re: I Notice Strange Marks On My Body When I Wake Up by Sunbellar: 3:45am On Mar 02, 2021
Tina4yes:

You are under the attack of witchcraft. Be more prayerful and join a bible believing church
Re: I Notice Strange Marks On My Body When I Wake Up by Nicepoker(m): 3:55am On Mar 02, 2021
[s]
post=99498438:
Scratches on your face, hands, or body when you wake up are usually caused by scratching yourself while asleep. You may have a skin condition that's causing intense itchiness at night, or you may have dermatographia which causes even very light scratches to produce red marks.
And when insects like mosquitoes bite you while sleeping, you will most def scratch the area.

And this is not peculiar to you alone, trust us!

Btw,
Take note : There is nothing spiritual about this.
[/s]
Re: I Notice Strange Marks On My Body When I Wake Up by Tina4yes: 3:59am On Mar 02, 2021
kelechi50:
please this is spiritual attack and there's a solution for it because it happened to my wife . Kindly dm let me tell you what to do and you will never see it happen to you again.

Thank you. I’m new to this forum. How do I send a dm? Please send one and I could reply.
Re: I Notice Strange Marks On My Body When I Wake Up by nkpommpko(m): 4:07am On Mar 02, 2021
cut your finger nails, try and take a bath before sleeping, and sleep with a net. nah you scratch yah sef.
Re: I Notice Strange Marks On My Body When I Wake Up by opera1(m): 4:34am On Mar 02, 2021
Tina4yes:

Village people are not involved on this, It's caused by cockroach.
Apply insecticide to the room and continue to enjoy your sleep.
Re: I Notice Strange Marks On My Body When I Wake Up by PROPHETmichael: 4:58am On Mar 02, 2021
Tina4yes:

First of all, take note that ANYONE telling you here that the marks are as a result of you scratching yourself while sleeping is a WITCH and I have no apology about that. You must avoid them and their comments. They don't want the work of their senior colleagues over your life to end.

2ndly: You are under witchcraft attack and even though you pray before sleeping, it's not going to stop them because their spiritual capacity is currently higher than yours and until you connect to a higher grace, you will continue to experience it.

Finally, I don't usually do this here but i will help you. Send me DM.

2 Likes

Re: I Notice Strange Marks On My Body When I Wake Up by Tina4yes: 5:16am On Mar 02, 2021
PROPHETmichael:

First of all, take note that ANYONE telling you here that the marks are as a result of you scratching yourself while sleeping is a WITCH and I have no apology about that. You must avoid them and their comments. They don't want the work of their senior colleagues over your life to end.

2ndly: You are under witchcraft attack and even though you pray before sleeping, it's not going to stop them because their spiritual capacity is currently higher than yours and until you connect to a higher grace, you will continue to experience it.

Finally, I don't usually do this here but i will help you. Send me DM.

Thank you. Done
Re: I Notice Strange Marks On My Body When I Wake Up by savageyoungboy(m): 5:16am On Mar 02, 2021
Nothing dey do you abeg...take good care of your skin, baff before you sleep, rub all those baby powder wey dey stay person body for 3 days-i don forget their names and finally sleep with mosquito net.
Re: I Notice Strange Marks On My Body When I Wake Up by Tina4yes: 5:29am On Mar 02, 2021
[quote author=Tina4yes post=99528576]

Thank you. Please send me a temporary email. No means for DM here, I think. I’m new on this forum
Re: I Notice Strange Marks On My Body When I Wake Up by geezynoni: 5:50am On Mar 02, 2021
Have you experienced this elsewhere apart from your regular place of abode.
Re: I Notice Strange Marks On My Body When I Wake Up by cardoctor(m): 5:52am On Mar 02, 2021
Just go and beg ur village winches.its Dem.
Re: I Notice Strange Marks On My Body When I Wake Up by favour32(m): 5:52am On Mar 02, 2021
Sage your apartments.
The attack is spiritual.
Re: I Notice Strange Marks On My Body When I Wake Up by B11ladman: 5:52am On Mar 02, 2021
Nah, beg bug dey chop you. Has funny as it may sound.
Re: I Notice Strange Marks On My Body When I Wake Up by Mightywine1: 5:57am On Mar 02, 2021
Get rid of cockroaches in your room , that’s the course .
Re: I Notice Strange Marks On My Body When I Wake Up by B11ladman: 5:57am On Mar 02, 2021
Tina4yes:

Don't allow all these religious fanatics to miss lead you. You have beg bugs and cockroaches in your house. You are starting to see this now because they are about to blow. Do some fumigation. It may sound funny, but this is the truth.
Re: I Notice Strange Marks On My Body When I Wake Up by Ashinze: 6:07am On Mar 02, 2021
Village people ni ooooo
Re: I Notice Strange Marks On My Body When I Wake Up by streetzdreamz(m): 6:08am On Mar 02, 2021
post=99498500:

Okay, You can put on a hand glove for 3 straight nights before going to bed and note the difference.
You are Welcome.

Funny cheesy
But,
She only needs help here bro.
Not the usual Nairaland casting.
#BeLikeQuora

Modify :

It is well in Jesus mighty name!!!
No further comment. lipsrsealed
Goodnight Nairalanders!
I've been trying to figure out why some people tag you with negative remarks on this forum, couldn't pinpoint anything, atleast not from some of your posts I've seen, anyways your advice here should give her a pointer to what's actually wrong,you are a wise man.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Graveyard At 26000ft, Stories About The Frozen Bodies On Mount Everest(Photos). / What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. / Man Sitting On Nothing Seen In Ikeja (Shocking Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.