Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,709 members, 7,805,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

I Notice Strange Marks On My Body When I Wake Up - Nairaland / General (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Notice Strange Marks On My Body When I Wake Up (90470 Views)

Tribal Marks On Male Children In Royal Families In Osogbo, Infringement On Huma / Everyday I Wake Up Happy To Be A Black American And Not A Nigerian Slave / Strange Tree In Borno State That Grows Back After Being Cut Now Tourist Center (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Notice Strange Marks On My Body When I Wake Up by romunu(m): 6:13am On Mar 02, 2021
Your village people fit know concern, try ask them.
Re: I Notice Strange Marks On My Body When I Wake Up by columbus007(m): 6:16am On Mar 02, 2021
Tina4yes:

What is wall geckos? I live in a mansion wink
please be specific and stop dribbling in order for anyone to start thinking you are better off,who doesn't leave in such houses and one time stays abroad?..your write ups indicates bragging..

1 Like

Re: I Notice Strange Marks On My Body When I Wake Up by namedo: 6:16am On Mar 02, 2021
If you've just arrived from the village and you nor give them enough money, na witch try to give you tribal marks to identify you when next you visit.

I have the antidote sha. Na joke I dey oh.

Go to my sigy below and enjoy FREE COINS which you can exchange to cash later.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Notice Strange Marks On My Body When I Wake Up by Nobody: 6:19am On Mar 02, 2021
For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places
Re: I Notice Strange Marks On My Body When I Wake Up by jidxin(m): 6:58am On Mar 02, 2021
post=99498438:
Scratches on your face, hands, or body when you wake up are usually caused by scratching yourself while asleep. You may have a skin condition that's causing intense itchiness at night, or you may have dermatographia which causes even very light scratches to produce red marks.
And when insects like mosquitoes bite you while sleeping, you will most def scratch the area.

And this is not peculiar to you alone, trust us!

Btw,
Take note : There is nothing spiritual about this.
even the oyinbos sometimes believe it's spiritual
Re: I Notice Strange Marks On My Body When I Wake Up by gassbee: 6:59am On Mar 02, 2021
nkpommpko:
cut your finger nails, try and take a bath before sleeping, and sleep with a net. nah you scratch yah sef.
i repeat no matter how sharp ur fingernails is, you can never never scratch urself to have such accurate long lines of hurt

3 Likes

Re: I Notice Strange Marks On My Body When I Wake Up by paito: 7:01am On Mar 02, 2021
The problem you have is from your foundation, you are gathering a lot, but an issue will come up and scattered everything, and what you need is deep deliverance, come to Jesus and ask Him to reveal the secret to you

1 Like

Re: I Notice Strange Marks On My Body When I Wake Up by Realist555: 7:26am On Mar 02, 2021
Tina4yes:
Please I need answers. I recently started noticing strange three line marks on my body. Like scratches but this is deep with normally three lines and sometimes one line ( I have attached pictures). I do not drink, I always read my scriptures and pray before I sleep. I don’t have any pet. I live in a very clean house (abroad). I do not sleepwalk or have any health issue.

I noticed this before but recently started seeing more of the marks. Please does anyone know what this marks mean, how I can stop it, or any solution? Please don’t comment nonsense answers because I am very serious and need honest answers and solutions. Thank you so much.

You dey bath before you sleep?. Bcs dirty body dey attract rubbish
Re: I Notice Strange Marks On My Body When I Wake Up by content208: 7:41am On Mar 02, 2021
post=99498440:
Can you also show a picture of your finger nails?

This jobless human, Eriggs, is on the prowl. If you have a job, you won't be commenting 4am.

Looks like your BBQ business has crumbled under your nose. What a shame.

You are just like Buahri; the two of you are economic failures.
Re: I Notice Strange Marks On My Body When I Wake Up by lucky4west: 8:08am On Mar 02, 2021
this kind of scratches is not done my ur nails while sleeping...consult other Christians and pray fervently...dis na witchie attack.....i have experienced something similar in the past...dis is no joke bruv
Re: I Notice Strange Marks On My Body When I Wake Up by Adamrealman78: 8:17am On Mar 02, 2021
ylaa:
This is not fair oga sir/ma
Y lie against Cockroach?
She said she dey abroad where there are no cockroaches. No be cockroach joor, those marks r deep scratches either sharp short nails or winch��
Yes winch and winches
(Witches n wizards)
��‍♀️�‍♂️⛹️⛹️‍♀️⛹️‍♂️⛹️‍♂️⛹️‍♀️⛹️�‍♂️�‍♀️��

Cockroach no dey abroad.?foolish

quote author=Adamrealman78 post=99504278]Try and fumigate your house.this are roaches marks.cockroaches leave this mark when they climb on persons asleep.you sleep too deeply.
Re: I Notice Strange Marks On My Body When I Wake Up by sonofElElyon: 8:21am On Mar 02, 2021
MFM means MOUNTAIN OF FIRE AND MIRACLES MINISTRIES a church dedicated to deliverance from satanic oppression.

Their prayers are not general but targeted to achieve results. warfare prayers. fasting and prayer actually.. Jesus said in some cases of demonic (witchcraft) oppression.. "this kind goeth not except by Prayer and Fasting".

bottom line is you need to directly confront the spiritual predators with knowledgeable prayers..

"we wrestle not against flesh and blood"

God bless you

p.s. I've experienced this and much worse! I had to "fight" my way out through prayers..

p.p.s. pay attention to your dream life..

p.p.p.s you can start with this simple prayer which should be said with full concentration and desperation.. "O Lord, show me myself, in Jesus' name".. or "show me the secrets of my life" or "reveal to me the source of my problems".. or "show me who I am".. this is called enquiry prayers. pray it say from 12 midnight till as long as you can.. 1 hour, 2 hours, 3 hours.. with concentration.. and desperation.. in other words, disturb heaven until you get an answer..

p.p.p.p.s. MFM is the "go to" church for spiritual warfare

Tina4yes:

What’s MFM? I read where people stated this could be caused by mosquitos, wall geckos, grass, nails etc. I am not familiar with these things. And this is definitely NOT caused by my nails. At this point, I am looking for answers from those who have experienced similar thing. This post is not for everyone, though. So, if you have experienced similar issue ( medical, spiritual, or personal) I am open to solution and ideas. Although I am an African, I am not deeply african-rooted. But I understand things both from medical, prayer and spiritual perspectives. As I stated, I pray like my life depends on life because it does.

Thank you, all!
Re: I Notice Strange Marks On My Body When I Wake Up by exnovio(m): 8:42am On Mar 02, 2021
Tina4yes:

Thank you. I will increase my prayer life. What did they tell you it was, if you don’t mind me asking?

Its witchcraft my sister.but please dont point finger at any one,our God is Bigger than them.
Connect to Pastor Jerry Eze on stream of Joy every morning for prayer.
Re: I Notice Strange Marks On My Body When I Wake Up by thelish(f): 8:43am On Mar 02, 2021
punisha:
U cannot cause such harm on your body o...the body isn't wired to do so even when sleeping.
Like it or not the spiritual exists.

Last time I saw such marks on my body was in secondary school. Sometime in 1996. we had mix of everything in that school. Then when I invited a calabar girl to pH in 2013. I blew my top and she apologized. Yes she was some queen of whatever in her occult and I didnt give a damn. i knew she was d reason.

I also remember a girl who beat two jss2 girls to stupor in d hostel.

The girls dealt with the senior at night. She woke up with those exact scratches all over her body.
They needed to teach her a lesson. It was all over her body. Face inclusive. The girls admitted to doing it to her spiritually. They didnt lay a finger physically. im guessing it will take 20 so called roaches and geckos to do what they did to her.
she is still alive. the girl who had issues with timaya years back. find her page n ask her for the story.

Anything u r or believe in, Time u take it up a notch.
somebody is messing with u.
last i went to church was 2017 btw so im no religious fanatic.

for some idiots quoting me, or calling it gecko and roach and finger nails, pls explain how someone without finger nails scratched her back while asleep or how roach and gecko scratched both front and backside of a body even if OP sleeps like a log.

U dey answer those over knowledgeable people?? Maybe the op just started growing nails since her/his existence..

1 Like

Re: I Notice Strange Marks On My Body When I Wake Up by thelish(f): 8:45am On Mar 02, 2021
FreeSpirited:
Do general cleaning of your room, wash your bedsheet and pillow thoroughly, sweep and mop your room to reduce the chance of being bitten by insects, cockroaches, rodents and bug... Thank me later

Even people that live in dirty face me I face u, don't get all of these marks when they wake up.

1 Like

Re: I Notice Strange Marks On My Body When I Wake Up by Bishop(m): 9:01am On Mar 02, 2021
Tina4yes:
Please I need answers. I recently started noticing strange three line marks on my body. Like scratches but this is deep with normally three lines and sometimes one line ( I have attached pictures). I do not drink, I always read my scriptures and pray before I sleep. I don’t have any pet. I live in a very clean house (abroad). I do not sleepwalk or have any health issue.

I noticed this before but recently started seeing more of the marks. Please does anyone know what this marks mean, how I can stop it, or any solution? Please don’t comment nonsense answers because I am very serious and need honest answers and solutions. Thank you so much.

Keep your room clean and tidy, funmigate your room against roaches and crawling insects.

What you have described is most often caused by wall gecko.
Re: I Notice Strange Marks On My Body When I Wake Up by ModestGal(f): 9:02am On Mar 02, 2021
Tina4yes:

What’s MFM? I read where people stated this could be caused by mosquitos, wall geckos, grass, nails etc. I am not familiar with these things. And this is definitely NOT caused by my nails. At this point, I am looking for answers from those who have experienced similar thing. This post is not for everyone, though. So, if you have experienced similar issue ( medical, spiritual, or personal) I am open to solution and ideas. Although I am an African, I am not deeply african-rooted. But I understand things both from medical, prayer and spiritual perspectives. As I stated, I pray like my life depends on life because it does.

Thank you, all!
If you pray this much and yet you are attacked spiritually, what is the essence of your prayers if not a waste of TIME and Energy?
Re: I Notice Strange Marks On My Body When I Wake Up by JudeAfoo(m): 9:03am On Mar 02, 2021
Tina4yes:

Used to happen to me until I used Rambo/Piff-paff to wipe out wall geckos and cockroaches
Re: I Notice Strange Marks On My Body When I Wake Up by Bishop(m): 9:37am On Mar 02, 2021
JudeAfoo:

Used to happen to me until I used Rambo/Piff-paff to wipe out wall geckos and cockroaches

The wall Gecko would often lick saliva from the victims mouth, can you beat that.

My suggestion to him too on my post.
Re: I Notice Strange Marks On My Body When I Wake Up by punisha: 9:58am On Mar 02, 2021
kingxsamz:

Not to sound rude but to be very honest, your education is a waste. Not to sound rude again, but it'd be better if you keep such delusional bullcrap to yourself and don't spread it to your children.
"you cannot cause harm on your body". Do you know a lot of folks scratch in their sleep? I've hurt myself before in the process, when sleeping.
We really don't need backward thinking folks like you in our society. Rather than looking for logical solution, you're here telling us stories by moon light.
And at the end you dropped no logical solution. Mtchew.

not to sound rude, u are an untamed animal. scratch ur self all u want. scratch out your brains whilst at it too cos it is useless to u.

u can also go and harass op into changing the story that she scratched herself since she has debunked that.
when u are done, come and collect award for scratcher of the year.

1 Like

Re: I Notice Strange Marks On My Body When I Wake Up by punisha: 9:59am On Mar 02, 2021
Wolfeye:

Hot sizzling pile of bullcrap

lemme guess, a dragon did that yeah?
Re: I Notice Strange Marks On My Body When I Wake Up by kingxsamz(m): 10:44am On Mar 02, 2021
punisha:

not to sound rude, u are an untamed animal. scratch ur self all u want. scratch out your brains whilst at it too cos it is useless to u. I

u can also go and harass op into changing the story that she scratched herself since she has debunked that.
when u are done, come and collect award for scratcher of the year.

Lol, since you're very smart and you already know what causes those scratches, why don't you give a solution to the Op's problem? Or is it that the only thing you know how to do is tell c0ck and bull stories?
Re: I Notice Strange Marks On My Body When I Wake Up by Nobody: 10:52am On Mar 02, 2021
post=99498438:
Scratches on your face, hands, or body when you wake up are usually caused by scratching yourself while asleep. You may have a skin condition that's causing intense itchiness at night, or you may have dermatographia which causes even very light scratches to produce red marks.
And when insects like mosquitoes bite you while sleeping, you will most def scratch the area.

And this is not peculiar to you alone, trust us!

Btw,
Take note : There is nothing spiritual about this.
Some people are very annoying with their comments. Even when the person doesn't keep finger nails, you still believe he did it to himself? Unbelievable!

1 Like

Re: I Notice Strange Marks On My Body When I Wake Up by solozo72(m): 11:18am On Mar 02, 2021
OP, there is nothing spiritual about the scratches. You may not have long fingers, but the small little dry skins at the side of the fingers, is what is scratching your skin without you knowing it.
At night when you reach inside your cloth to pull it out or down or adjust your cloth, those dry part of your finger scratches you, plus you have a sensitive soft skin, so minor scratches show easily.
Re: I Notice Strange Marks On My Body When I Wake Up by salvation77177: 11:35am On Mar 02, 2021
You may choose not to believe me. What is happening to you is more of a spiritual attack than physical. I experienced the same thing long time ago when I hadnt accept Jesus as Lord and saviour.
Please,help yourself before it's too late. If you haven't surrendered your life to Jesus Christ,do so now, join a Bible believing church and start studying the word God plus prayer. The attak will stop.
God bless you.

1 Like

Re: I Notice Strange Marks On My Body When I Wake Up by tunnex190: 11:58am On Mar 02, 2021
I used to think it's some kind of spiritual attack or something until I found myself scratching myself unconsciously at night as a result of mosquito bite, so when I finally woke up, I saw the marks, I felt like oh, this is how I get these marks.

@OP don't be disturbed.
Re: I Notice Strange Marks On My Body When I Wake Up by ghettochild4u(m): 12:24pm On Mar 02, 2021
Na you scratch yourself jor
Re: I Notice Strange Marks On My Body When I Wake Up by Yankiss(m): 1:11pm On Mar 02, 2021
Tina4yes:

It's witchcraft. Don't believe any person telling u otherwise. Consult a strong man of God for liberation. You notice that sometimes, you ,might feel weak or have things going south for you after such bouts of attack. A problem once identified is half-solved!!

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Notice Strange Marks On My Body When I Wake Up by Felabarmudia: 2:12pm On Mar 02, 2021
Tina4yes:

Change your bed spread,you might have some tiny sharp object stuck in them or your bed.
Re: I Notice Strange Marks On My Body When I Wake Up by nkpommpko(m): 8:20pm On Mar 02, 2021
gassbee:
i repeat no matter how sharp ur fingernails is, you can never never scratch urself to have such accurate long lines of hurt
so what are you saying.
Re: I Notice Strange Marks On My Body When I Wake Up by DarkandHandsome(m): 11:36pm On Mar 02, 2021
it happens to me too pack out of the house
Re: I Notice Strange Marks On My Body When I Wake Up by Shugafree(m): 7:45am On Mar 03, 2021
WlTCHCRAFT ATTACK.
NOTHING MORE,NOTHING LESS.

BTW,when witches/wizards (pretend to) pray,does GOD (JEHOVAH) answer their prayers.

pls anybody knowledgeable about this should pls respond with scriptural backing. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Akoms Ability: Policeman Who Died In Oshiomhole's Convoy Accident (Graphic Pics) / O Ye My People! / We Saw This Python On Our Way Back From Church After Weeding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.