Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,703 members, 7,802,094 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

Gov Emmanuel Donates Land For Proposed Air Traffic School - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Emmanuel Donates Land For Proposed Air Traffic School (7374 Views)

Buhari Donates Land To Air Missiles To Ukraine: Pictures / Security: Governor Emmanuel Donates Vehicles, Gadgets To Police / Osun To Provide 20 Armoured Carriers For Proposed Southwest Security Network (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov Emmanuel Donates Land For Proposed Air Traffic School by EBEk101(m): 7:47am On Mar 01, 2021
ClassicCaleb:
Udom emanuel is not even close,all his project na audio and for political stunt, Akpabio was a legend,His project were master class and for the blind to see,Yak Aba do

can u compare the amount of money that was coming into aks during akpabio's tenure which Jonathan was president with that of udom ?

to me udom is far better than akpabio in terms of managing the state funds

1 Like

Re: Gov Emmanuel Donates Land For Proposed Air Traffic School by EBEk101(m): 7:51am On Mar 01, 2021
yanabasee1:
Who's the best governor so far between Gov. Emmanuel Udom and the Ex. Gov. Godswill Akpabio?

To me, Akpabio.

can u compare the amount of money that was coming into aks during akpabio's tenure which Jonathan was president with that of udom ?
to me udom is far better than akpabio in terms of managing the state funds
Re: Gov Emmanuel Donates Land For Proposed Air Traffic School by Dontrader07: 7:52am On Mar 01, 2021
Good development

1 Like

Re: Gov Emmanuel Donates Land For Proposed Air Traffic School by Oteikwu1(m): 8:16am On Mar 01, 2021
God self jus d get mercy for ibom ppl just d imagine say dem person like GYB and most d girl come sabi f*uck
Re: Gov Emmanuel Donates Land For Proposed Air Traffic School by eseago: 8:17am On Mar 01, 2021
ReubenE:
@yanabasee1

Who is the best governor between Udom and Akpabio
That is the problem....

They are elected to perform one function, which is to develop the lives of their people. It is not a competition.

This is how we unknowingly begin to worship these people to a point where they begin to see themselves as gods.

We shouldn't be too grateful that they are doing a job they are well paid to do.
Thanks Bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gov Emmanuel Donates Land For Proposed Air Traffic School by EyenIbibio1: 9:21am On Mar 01, 2021
Damiriel:
Do you want to know what that person always does on their phones, laptops, WhatsApp or do you want to enter into their files ?

We can give you access to their gadget in seconds..

We are just a DM away
I wanna know please
Re: Gov Emmanuel Donates Land For Proposed Air Traffic School by PopeFlatino(m): 9:36am On Mar 01, 2021
Yes Boss it's true..the prayers and manifestation will definitely work for u,ur Family and loved once..my God never fails..I just need small cash to manage life this week ,that's all am just a single guy thriving and hustling to survive,since last week I have not seen more than 1 customer at shop cry
CodedMillionair:

I hope this is true

If true dm!
Re: Gov Emmanuel Donates Land For Proposed Air Traffic School by PopeFlatino(m): 9:41am On Mar 01, 2021
Already did Sir
CodedMillionair:

I hope this is true

If true dm!
Re: Gov Emmanuel Donates Land For Proposed Air Traffic School by Samxxy(m): 9:42am On Mar 01, 2021
4tomandchi:
Ibom seem to be the most peaceful and progressive and safe state to live in right now with 5M I think I should just move there and create my own small London.

Bro, you are not far from the truth.the state is very calm, clean and serene.

1 Like

Re: Gov Emmanuel Donates Land For Proposed Air Traffic School by sageb: 10:36am On Mar 01, 2021
Udom is working #ONLY GOD

1 Like

Re: Gov Emmanuel Donates Land For Proposed Air Traffic School by Alwayshungry: 11:56am On Mar 01, 2021
Hope it's not that mud house that is being hyped as an airport.
Akwa ibom state and sycophancy are partners.

.....spits.....
Re: Gov Emmanuel Donates Land For Proposed Air Traffic School by Nobody: 12:35pm On Mar 01, 2021
EyenIbibio1:

I wanna know please

Pls DM me
Re: Gov Emmanuel Donates Land For Proposed Air Traffic School by Blackdisciple(m): 1:44pm On Mar 01, 2021
Na so...
Good one

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ohanaeze To Ndigbo: Don’t Travel Back Without Casting Your Votes (photo) / Sunni Islamic Flag In NEMA Headquarters Abuja. / Bishop Kukah: Playing Politics With Religion Has Devastating Effects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.