Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,966 members, 7,799,279 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:23 PM

Nigerians Will Be Shocked By Those Behind Girls' Abduction - Says Matawalle - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Will Be Shocked By Those Behind Girls' Abduction - Says Matawalle (31984 Views)

Atiku Condemns Zamfara Girls’ Abduction / Watch Out! Tinubu Will Be Nigeria's Best President Ever, Says Matawalle / Kidnappers Were Offered Money Not To Release Jangebe Girls, Says Matawalle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Will Be Shocked By Those Behind Girls' Abduction - Says Matawalle by agabaI23(m): 8:26am On Mar 01, 2021
yanabasee1:
The way this country is going....Nothing will ever shock anyone anymore....
one thing will shock all of us. When Lai Mohammed says the truth and it didn't shock Buhari
Re: Nigerians Will Be Shocked By Those Behind Girls' Abduction - Says Matawalle by fasho01(m): 8:27am On Mar 01, 2021
yanabasee1:

I'm telling you my brother. Nothing at all
Re: Nigerians Will Be Shocked By Those Behind Girls' Abduction - Says Matawalle by Drone95(m): 8:28am On Mar 01, 2021
Re: Nigerians Will Be Shocked By Those Behind Girls' Abduction - Says Matawalle by Enyimbamercedes: 8:29am On Mar 01, 2021
Matawalle, trust me, nothing can shock us again in this country! Commander-in-shock has taken the shock out of all of us.

Expressing shock every other week via his Twitter page ...

Shockaholic
Re: Nigerians Will Be Shocked By Those Behind Girls' Abduction - Says Matawalle by hibeebeeking: 8:53am On Mar 01, 2021
Shock us for where. After all you and your people will cook lies that it was people from the south that did the kidnapping. I know some Southerners can do anything for money. Anyways it goes, you people are training the youth and imbibing a very bad culture into their blood. What you are doing today, the consequences follows immediately.
Re: Nigerians Will Be Shocked By Those Behind Girls' Abduction - Says Matawalle by senteugene: 9:09am On Mar 01, 2021
No be only shock na Shoki
Re: Nigerians Will Be Shocked By Those Behind Girls' Abduction - Says Matawalle by stevenosa(m): 9:14am On Mar 01, 2021
UltimateSpice:

https://punchng.com/nigeriansll-be-shocked-by-those-behind-schoolgirls-abduction-says-matawalle/

Sorry, we would not be shocked, na today? Make them know and let the law takes it place. We would exposed those backing Boko Haram, till today, no news. So, what are we talking about?
Re: Nigerians Will Be Shocked By Those Behind Girls' Abduction - Says Matawalle by jaxxy(m): 9:23am On Mar 01, 2021
Shock us, talk or just shut up. undecided
Re: Nigerians Will Be Shocked By Those Behind Girls' Abduction - Says Matawalle by Alhajiobi(m): 9:23am On Mar 01, 2021
Re: Nigerians Will Be Shocked By Those Behind Girls' Abduction - Says Matawalle by micmond: 9:27am On Mar 01, 2021
We can never be shocked, because we know you cannot call names
Re: Nigerians Will Be Shocked By Those Behind Girls' Abduction - Says Matawalle by Felabarmudia: 9:29am On Mar 01, 2021
Re: Nigerians Will Be Shocked By Those Behind Girls' Abduction - Says Matawalle by Dpaulie(m): 9:33am On Mar 01, 2021
We can’t be shocked.. we’re not buhari!!!
Re: Nigerians Will Be Shocked By Those Behind Girls' Abduction - Says Matawalle by Chuzoetoh(m): 9:44am On Mar 01, 2021
Sir, Nigerians asked me to tell you that they won't be shocked. They've already bought shock absorbers.
Re: Nigerians Will Be Shocked By Those Behind Girls' Abduction - Says Matawalle by Nobody: 10:07am On Mar 01, 2021
Nigerians are no more shocked.
Re: Nigerians Will Be Shocked By Those Behind Girls' Abduction - Says Matawalle by Whytelyon(m): 10:20am On Mar 01, 2021
lol, they will come and say its PDP that kidnapped the girls because they are not in Power, after evil rule of 16 years....
Then Lair Ozuanuohia Mohammed will come on media - "We used N966bn to arm Nigerian soldiers to rescue the girls from hands of Bandits, if not the bandits would have killed the girls and the entire Nigeria"

Who says i am shocked any more? Na as I go use comot this useless country I day fine. Nothing amazes me any longer.
Re: Nigerians Will Be Shocked By Those Behind Girls' Abduction - Says Matawalle by federalgodey: 10:26am On Mar 01, 2021
A weak useless government!
Re: Nigerians Will Be Shocked By Those Behind Girls' Abduction - Says Matawalle by gosmoney(m): 10:26am On Mar 01, 2021
Wantedmiller:
Nothing can shock us again in this Country!

the only news that might shock us.......Tell us that Nigeria is a peaceful state now!
dat one self can't shock us again na today lie mumu go tell us dat
Re: Nigerians Will Be Shocked By Those Behind Girls' Abduction - Says Matawalle by frog12: 10:44am On Mar 01, 2021
this man is talking nonsense. he go change him mind if you ask further questions later.
Re: Nigerians Will Be Shocked By Those Behind Girls' Abduction - Says Matawalle by frankmoney(m): 10:44am On Mar 01, 2021
Whytelyon:
lol, they will come and say its PDP that kidnapped the girls because they are not in Power, after evil rule of 16 years....
Then Lair Ozuanuohia Mohammed will come on media - "We used N966bn to arm Nigerian soldiers to rescue the girls from hands of Bandits, if not the bandits would have killed the girls and the entire Nigeria"

Who says i am shocked any more? Na as I go use comot this useless country I day fine. Nothing amazes me any longer.
matawelle is a PDP governor
Re: Nigerians Will Be Shocked By Those Behind Girls' Abduction - Says Matawalle by Whytelyon(m): 10:49am On Mar 01, 2021
frankmoney:
matawelle is a PDP governor

Oya make we hear the one way e go tell us now.
Re: Nigerians Will Be Shocked By Those Behind Girls' Abduction - Says Matawalle by frog12: 11:09am On Mar 01, 2021
you mean the ransome money is going back to their politicians !

Modarun:
The Army and the govt. Are involved. If one is very observant, they will notice that the very moment the heat on the govt starts to get beyond control, another student kidnapping happens to drag every Nigerian attention away from the govt gross incompetence. This is what the Zamfara govt is trying to say.
Re: Nigerians Will Be Shocked By Those Behind Girls' Abduction - Says Matawalle by Dee60: 11:14am On Mar 01, 2021
Lets hope the shock and the shocker are not the same person!
Re: Nigerians Will Be Shocked By Those Behind Girls' Abduction - Says Matawalle by Brian47(m): 11:18am On Mar 01, 2021
Nothing in this country can shock me anymore
Re: Nigerians Will Be Shocked By Those Behind Girls' Abduction - Says Matawalle by NamelessOGBENI(m): 11:40am On Mar 01, 2021
yanabasee1:
You dey mind the idiot, the highest thing na to pin hin shock on top opposition head...

Pesin wey stupid
Re: Nigerians Will Be Shocked By Those Behind Girls' Abduction - Says Matawalle by Pickieox(m): 1:12pm On Mar 01, 2021
[s][/s]
post=99500107:
Let the investigation into this begin in earnest.....
All sponsors and enabler of all the terrorist organizations in our darling country, from this evil Boko Boys, to bandits, Igbos terrorists organization, evil fulani herdsmen must all be fished out.
They will all never know peace as long as it is sorrow, tears and blood they want flowing in our nation.....along with their evil supporters.

Peace shall reign in our nation.
God bless Nigeria

The evil party brought this evil Boko Haram into our darling nation.
They looted all the millions of dollars budgeted for procuring arms for our military among themselves,
Arms that could have helped us to kill all these animal terrorists in their budding days, but NO, the looting party stole all the money and put us in this mess we are as a nation.
May anyone involved in all the violence never end well in life, they will all die painfully.
Along with those supporting them.
(Watch hypocrites, children of hate and perdition run away (as usual) without saying Amen to this innocent prayers by demMANNA)
Hypocrisy is in their blood!!

No be Curse,
Na FACT!

[s][/s]
Re: Nigerians Will Be Shocked By Those Behind Girls' Abduction - Says Matawalle by Blackdisciple(m): 1:37pm On Mar 01, 2021
For sure you will know so it ain't surpprising to use just say it or is it the dead man in Aso rock? or is it the short devil in Kaduna??

I think it's the Bauchi man...
Re: Nigerians Will Be Shocked By Those Behind Girls' Abduction - Says Matawalle by olmoRoc: 4:44pm On Mar 01, 2021
Reveal their identities if you really know them!
Re: Nigerians Will Be Shocked By Those Behind Girls' Abduction - Says Matawalle by owbabs: 6:11pm On Mar 01, 2021
What will shock me is if the country votes Buhari (3rd term)/ APC back into power 2023
Re: Nigerians Will Be Shocked By Those Behind Girls' Abduction - Says Matawalle by hegelian: 6:40pm On Mar 01, 2021
post=99500107:
Let the investigation into this begin in earnest.....
All sponsors and enabler of all the terrorist organizations in our darling country, from this evil Boko Boys, to bandits, Igbos terrorists organization, evil fulani herdsmen must all be fished out.
They will all never know peace as long as it is sorrow, tears and blood they want flowing in our nation.....along with their evil supporters.

Peace shall reign in our nation.
God bless Nigeria

The evil party brought this evil Boko Haram into our darling nation.
They looted all the millions of dollars budgeted for procuring arms for our military among themselves,
Arms that could have helped us to kill all these animal terrorists in their budding days, but NO, the looting party stole all the money and put us in this mess we are as a nation.
May anyone involved in all the violence never end well in life, they will all die painfully.
Along with those supporting them.
(Watch hypocrites, children of hate and perdition run away (as usual) without saying Amen to this innocent prayers by demMANNA)
Hypocrisy is in their blood!!

No be Curse,
Na FACT!

AMENNNNN and if your darling daddy is involved directly or indirectly may all your curses and prayers be on him and his families and if you are also involved directly or indirectly or even by praising wicked politicians and parties may all your curses be on you and your families too and same for me too..oya we wanna hear your resounding AMEN..its time for you to put your mouth where hand is
Re: Nigerians Will Be Shocked By Those Behind Girls' Abduction - Says Matawalle by Ezzywaymadu(m): 9:48pm On Mar 01, 2021
The new shocking wave you have no reach the one I have b ricivi 4r Buhari since 2015 that has bend me all place

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

House Of Reps Minority Leader, Elumelu Loses Re-election Bid To Lp's Okolie / Saraki, Dogara, Obasanjo Absent At Independence Day Rally / Asari Dokubo Slams Nnamdi Kanu Over 2019 Elections, Blasts 'Buhari Double'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.