Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,226 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

Yorubas Should Act Fast Before People Begins To Leave - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas Should Act Fast Before People Begins To Leave (2057 Views)

Peter Obi Supporters Should Act Like Peter Obi In Behaviour - Amaka Ogunjobi / Yorubas Should Never Ever Refer To Northerners As Betrayers Ever Again(photos) / The Igbos And Yorubas Should Live With This Truth: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yorubas Should Act Fast Before People Begins To Leave by AlexBells(m): 8:53am On Mar 01, 2021
I'm not a war monger but the war started a while ago, the truth is that the cost of living in the West will be way high that so many people will not be able to withstand, You will still buy Northern food just that you may have to buy it indirectly and at way higher price.

With higher cost of living people will live Yorubaland, which means that on the next phase Yorubas could be struck without hitting at other tribes who must have left, Lagos in particular is out of the Equation for now, lagos will get food supply, from the East and the Rest but what about places like Ibadan a lesser accessed part of Yorubaland.

People are already leaving for IDP camps in nearby Yoruba countries it is only a matter of time before others leave. Are Yorubas going to desert their lands, it is not a matter of talk, hunger is bad, and hunger with violence is the worse.

I think the era of diplomacy is over, the west should act when they still have time.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Should Act Fast Before People Begins To Leave by BlowYourMind: 8:56am On Mar 01, 2021
We will love our land to free of criminals, it is a step in the right direction, if blockage of food will cause that, I support it.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Should Act Fast Before People Begins To Leave by AlexBells(m): 8:58am On Mar 01, 2021
BlowYourMind:
We will love our land to free of criminals, it is a step in the right direction, if blockage of food will cause that, I support it.
This is the wrong time to be free, you are at war, if everyone else live your chances of getting allies gets smaller

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Should Act Fast Before People Begins To Leave by backnbeta(f): 8:59am On Mar 01, 2021
AlexBells:
I'm not a war monger but the war started a while ago, the truth is that the cost of living in the West will be way high that so many people will not be able to withstand, You will still buy Northern food just that you may have to buy it indirectly and at way higher price.

With higher cost of living people will live Yorubaland, which means that on the next phase Yorubas could be struck without hitting at other tribes who must have left, Lagos in particular is out of the Equation for now, lagos will get food supply, from the East and the Rest but what about places like Ibadan a lesser accessed part of Yorubaland.

People are already leaving for IDP camps in nearby Yoruba countries it is only a matter of time before others leave. Are Yorubas going to desert their lands, it is not a matter of talk, hunger is bad, and hunger with violence is the aworse.

I think the era of diplomacy is over, the west should act when they still have time.
If you're Yoruba, I'm ashamed of you! If you're Igbo, your sarcasm stinks, if you are a Northerner, you're a fool undecided

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yorubas Should Act Fast Before People Begins To Leave by Kriss216: 9:04am On Mar 01, 2021
backnbeta:

If you're Yoruba, I'm ashamed of you! If you're Igbo, your sarcasm stinks, if you are a Northerner, you're a fool undecided
Please remove "Igbo" from your post.
Re: Yorubas Should Act Fast Before People Begins To Leave by AlexBells(m): 9:05am On Mar 01, 2021
backnbeta:

I'm Igbo and this is no sarcasm, take this to the action era quick or Yoruba may not have much time, We Igbos will follow the food to be straight, if you let the North call the short on food you let them win, either you break open your borders then get food from outside let the food game continue but whoever wins this food issue wins, both side does not have more weapons superior to the East so we have the weapons and industries but not the food

5 Likes

Re: Yorubas Should Act Fast Before People Begins To Leave by PrinceOfLagos: 9:06am On Mar 01, 2021
We will survive on amala and ewedu while our leader , bola tinubu flies himself and family to abuja or london to escape the hunger .

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Should Act Fast Before People Begins To Leave by OlawaleBammie: 9:07am On Mar 01, 2021
AlexBells:

People are already leaving for IDP camps in nearby Yoruba countries it is only a matter of time before others leave. Are Yorubas going to desert their lands, it is not a matter of talk, hunger is bad, and hunger with violence is the worse.

Trash
Re: Yorubas Should Act Fast Before People Begins To Leave by OlawaleBammie: 9:09am On Mar 01, 2021
AlexBells:

This is the wrong time to be free, you are at war, if everyone else live your chances of getting allies gets smaller

Better lies again.

If this will free my region from vices den i am in support
Re: Yorubas Should Act Fast Before People Begins To Leave by Monogamy: 9:10am On Mar 01, 2021
The Igbo's always have solutions to others problems but have no clue about how to solve theirs.

Who made this one spokesperson or Yoruba adviser?

That you guys are wishing evil to SW is a trapped dead wish you guys have been harboring for long.

Any evil wish against SW, back to sender

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yorubas Should Act Fast Before People Begins To Leave by OlawaleBammie: 9:13am On Mar 01, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
We will survive on amala and ewedu while our leader , bola tinubu flies himself and family to abuja or london to escape the hunger .

I knkw this retard son on lagos will still mention tinuubugrin

U lost ur home, ur clan, ur tribe and ur lineage....hmmmm
Re: Yorubas Should Act Fast Before People Begins To Leave by backnbeta(f): 9:13am On Mar 01, 2021
AlexBells:

I'm Igbo and this is no sarcasm, take this to the action era quick or Yoruba may not have much time, We Igbos will follow the food to be straight, if you let the North call the short on food you let them win, either you break open your borders then get food from outside let the food game continue but whoever wins this food issue wins, both side does not have more weapons superior to the East so we have the weapons and industries but not the food
A true Igbo man will definitely not speak like this under the circumstances, so I give up on this discussion undecided

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Should Act Fast Before People Begins To Leave by AlexBells(m): 9:14am On Mar 01, 2021
OlawaleBammie:

Better lies again.

If this will free my region from vices den i am in support
Okay, just imagine Igbos leave Lagos while you are at war, they can strike Lagos without effecting Igbos but they wouldn't have done that earlier Igbos would be the human shield but now, you can't strike Kano becuase if you do whole others are still there you will be hitting on way too many neutrals, which my backfire, win the food war, that's what I want if you can't win take it to the next level forceful open your borders

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Should Act Fast Before People Begins To Leave by AlexBells(m): 9:14am On Mar 01, 2021
backnbeta:

A true Igbo man will definitely not speak like this under the circumstances, so I give up on this discussion undecided
War is not fought on emotion, when you are hungry you will understand a hungry man is an angry man

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Should Act Fast Before People Begins To Leave by ajailer(m): 9:15am On Mar 01, 2021
Monogamy:
The Igbo's always have solutions to others problems but have no clue about how to solve theirs.

Who made this one spokesperson or Yoruba adviser?

That you guys are wishing evil to SW is a trapped dead wish you guys have been harboring for long.

Any evil wish against SW, back to sender
Re: Yorubas Should Act Fast Before People Begins To Leave by AlexBells(m): 9:17am On Mar 01, 2021
[quote author=ajailer post=99503938][/quote]
The Igbos are not the one rapping and maiming your women and children, you are misdirection your prayers, we did not push you to IDP camps, focus on the problems not on the Igbos

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Should Act Fast Before People Begins To Leave by GeneralPula: 9:28am On Mar 01, 2021
AlexBells:

Just go and lick urine..

You’ll be alright..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Should Act Fast Before People Begins To Leave by Nobody: 9:32am On Mar 01, 2021
AlexBells:

Which mumu Igbo you be? Over Sabi. Did they ask for your opinion. Onye Ara amaghi na ya bu onye Ara.

Spits on your empty skull.
Re: Yorubas Should Act Fast Before People Begins To Leave by Nobody: 9:33am On Mar 01, 2021
backnbeta:

He is an Igbo wanna be.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Should Act Fast Before People Begins To Leave by AlexBells(m): 9:36am On Mar 01, 2021
soulpeppersoup:

Which mumu Igbo you be? Over Sabi. Did they ask for your opinion. Onye Ara amaghi na ya bu onye Ara.

Spits on your empty skull.
It does not matter if they asked, I just don't want so much refugee in AlaIgbo, so they should buckle up both side, they ought to know early enough what they are foung for

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Should Act Fast Before People Begins To Leave by Nobody: 9:37am On Mar 01, 2021
Igbo seems to be the only selling brand now on nairaland. Every ful wants to claim Igbo to shove his foolishness down our throats.

Nonsense and ingredients
Re: Yorubas Should Act Fast Before People Begins To Leave by parkervero(m): 9:38am On Mar 01, 2021
AlexBells:

trust me, we have solutions to every challenge that faces us. Our governors have been calling on people to start farming long before now. In the long run, Fulanis and Hausas will suffer for it, trust me.
Re: Yorubas Should Act Fast Before People Begins To Leave by AlexBells(m): 9:38am On Mar 01, 2021
soulpeppersoup:
Igbo seems to be the only selling brand now on nairaland. Every ful wants to claim Igbo to shove his foolishness down our throats.

Nonsense and ingredients
Well while we sell, we sell, no news is a bad news
Re: Yorubas Should Act Fast Before People Begins To Leave by Nobody: 9:39am On Mar 01, 2021
AlexBells:

It does not matter if they asked, I just don't want so much refugee in AlaIgbo, so they should buckle up both side, they ought to know early enough what they are foung for

Oga minding your business is good business. Stop giving us a bad name. We have our own problem to solve let them solve their own.
Re: Yorubas Should Act Fast Before People Begins To Leave by budaatum: 9:40am On Mar 01, 2021
AlexBells:

So your own advise is "run away from your land, you Yoruba people"?

Yoruba people you don hear? Make una run comot for ya papa land if na so una weak so!

Or stop wailing, and join the Nairaland Democratic Party and be the change you want to see!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10959328_notable01411_jpeg1c1c9acf42efa3328b3348b29c401fc2
Re: Yorubas Should Act Fast Before People Begins To Leave by BKayy: 9:43am On Mar 01, 2021
What is wrong with this OP?

Leave Yorubas to fight their fight. They definitely don't need our help.

They are sophisticated

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Should Act Fast Before People Begins To Leave by Nobody: 9:44am On Mar 01, 2021
AlexBells:

Well while we sell, we sell, no news is a bad news

News that destroys your reputation is bad news. No dey reason like pikin abeg. I believe you are mature.

The way people perceive you is the way they deal with you.

The reputation the Igbos have here is repulsive. I hate it when I see the likes of you soiling it more with your unintelligent write up.

I guess most of you are not even Igbo.
Re: Yorubas Should Act Fast Before People Begins To Leave by PoloG: 9:52am On Mar 01, 2021
AlexBells:

which food supply from the east? grin grin igbos that couldn't feed their selves during the war grin grin grin
Re: Yorubas Should Act Fast Before People Begins To Leave by Bionic07: 9:52am On Mar 01, 2021
AlexBells:

The Igbos are not the one rapping and maiming your women and children, you are misdirection your prayers, we did not push you to IDP camps, focus on the problems not on the Igbos
Then why are you carryin the matter for your head like Gala wey dem dey hawk for trafic holdup?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Should Act Fast Before People Begins To Leave by Bionic07: 9:56am On Mar 01, 2021
soulpeppersoup:

Nonsense and ingredients
grin
soulpeppersoup:

Nonsense and ingredients

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Should Act Fast Before People Begins To Leave by budaatum: 9:56am On Mar 01, 2021
AlexBells:
I'm not a war monger ....

Premier Ogechukwu, you are a war monger and a very bad one too.
Re: Yorubas Should Act Fast Before People Begins To Leave by AlexBells(m): 10:00am On Mar 01, 2021
soulpeppersoup:

Oga minding your business is good business. Stop giving us a bad name. We have our own problem to solve let them solve their own.
Who are we, please stay out of my mention, I'm talking about the reality in my country, deal with it or stay out

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu: I Will Correct The Wrongs In The Country If Given The Chance. / Meetings Ends: No Endorsement Or Anointing From President Buhari / Obidients Live Gathering At Onitsha For A Million March

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.