Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,766 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

Does China Use Different 4g? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Does China Use Different 4g? (631 Views)

Does China's Smart Phone Have Surpassed The United States? / Is True The Tecno Spark Plus K9 Has 4G LTE?? And What Is The Real Processor / Top 8 Smartphones With 4G Support And Big Batteries That Cost Less Than N50,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does China Use Different 4g? by VillageBus(m): 9:09am On Mar 01, 2021
Hi, I saw a phone on AliExpress, but the price difference between the China version and international version 11k, it is written in the description that it supports 4g and 3g, and I already know that the 3g won't work in Nigeria, but I can't seem to find any info on the web, if the 4g won't work, or if China uses different 4g type.
Does anybody know if the 4g will work or not?
Re: Does China Use Different 4g? by edoairways: 10:19am On Mar 01, 2021
VillageBus their 4g band wasn't design for Nigerian market.
Re: Does China Use Different 4g? by pat077: 4:02pm On Mar 21, 2021
Their 4g will most likely work with airtel, but, I'm not sure if it will work for Mtn & glo
Re: Does China Use Different 4g? by pat077: 4:04pm On Mar 21, 2021
VillageBus:
Hi, I saw a phone on AliExpress, but the price difference between the China version and international version 11k, it is written in the description that it supports 4g and 3g, and I already know that the 3g won't work in Nigeria, but I can't seem to find any info on the web, if the 4g won't work, or if China uses different 4g type.
Does anybody know if the 4g will work or not?
what is the name of the phone
Re: Does China Use Different 4g? by fineboynl(m): 4:10pm On Mar 21, 2021
I saw japanese used mifi I was skeptical if the LTE and 3g will work with nigeria network. most asia countries use a different band. even america.

that's why UK brand is always better. safety wise.
Re: Does China Use Different 4g? by koskilala: 8:38am On Mar 22, 2021
which kind long waka be this one, just get your device from a designated retail outlet here to avoid stories that touch

(1) (Reply)

Which Samsung Phone Should I Buy? / Umidigi S3 Pro (SOLD) / Redmi Note 10 For Sell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.