Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

Singer Victor Ncha Odu Popularly Known As Vic O Cries Out About His Talent - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer Victor Ncha Odu Popularly Known As Vic O Cries Out About His Talent (282 Views)

Vic O Challenges Shatta Wale To A Rap Battle After He Insulted Nigerians (video) / Vic O's Mother Dies 3 Months After His Father's Death; Rapper Cries Out (Video) / Vic O: Zlatan Ibile Is A Cultist. He Set Me Up With His Guys As They Beat Me Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Singer Victor Ncha Odu Popularly Known As Vic O Cries Out About His Talent by Victor246: 9:39am On Mar 01, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2ouo2hjwU8

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Mynd44
Re: Singer Victor Ncha Odu Popularly Known As Vic O Cries Out About His Talent by Lastoffourtnyt: 9:43am On Mar 01, 2021
Vic o, that year. world best rapper. the producer, the writer, the goat.
Re: Singer Victor Ncha Odu Popularly Known As Vic O Cries Out About His Talent by chatinent: 9:51am On Mar 01, 2021
Lastoffourtnyt:
Vic o, that year. world best rapper. the producer, the writer, the goat.
Victor246:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2ouo2hjwU8

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Mynd44

Re: Singer Victor Ncha Odu Popularly Known As Vic O Cries Out About His Talent by Lastoffourtnyt: 9:59am On Mar 01, 2021
[quote author=chatinent post=99504897][/quote]

what? listened to one of his song and remain blessed

(1) (Reply)

Ka3na And Wathoni Fight, Bbnaija Highlights (video) / After Barca Crashed Out And Liverpool Qualified In The Champions League, See The / "I Was Raped Five Times" - Iyabo Ojo Narrates Experience Of Sexual Violence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.