Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,738 members, 7,802,236 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:23 AM

Fvck More Nigerian Useless B*tches This Month; No Mercy! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fvck More Nigerian Useless B*tches This Month; No Mercy! (1289 Views)

Between Apostle Suleman And Pastor Fatoyinbo, Who Loves Fvck More / Spy Camera C@tches Two SHS Students Nack!ng And F*vck!ng In Class (VIDEO) / Girls Are Only For Fvck! (Have No Mercy!!! ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fvck More Nigerian Useless B*tches This Month; No Mercy! by Dissap: 9:51am On Mar 01, 2021
Yo Hommies!
Happy new fvcking month my Niggars, in dis month just knw say nobody really cares whether u re dying or not.
Just live a real, cool and cholo_fvck life mehn, that's it my hommies.
I fvcked a lot of nigerian b*tches last month mehn, more fvcks is on the way hommies. Fvck 'em b*tches, that's what I say!
No mercy mehn, break 'em hearts if they wan stay attached to u. Make them cry and fvck 'em hard. Yeah, that's how we roll, we fvck 'em b*tches.
Don't give shishi my hommies, those girls ain't worth it, they re fvcking b*tches, only good for fvcks mehn!
So I'm wishing more fvcks to u this month! Strengths on fvcking b*tches!
Imma see ya around, hommies! Damn!

1 Like

Re: Fvck More Nigerian Useless B*tches This Month; No Mercy! by Dissap: 9:53am On Mar 01, 2021
Nigerian girls deserves merciless fvcking mehn!
More b*tches to be fvcked. Damn! Imma take a lil rest now!
Re: Fvck More Nigerian Useless B*tches This Month; No Mercy! by Dissap: 10:07am On Mar 01, 2021
B*tches must be fvcked!
Re: Fvck More Nigerian Useless B*tches This Month; No Mercy! by Dissap: 10:16am On Mar 01, 2021
Imma try and break more hearts this month! Nigerian girls go hear the voice of my D*ck this month! Damnit!
Re: Fvck More Nigerian Useless B*tches This Month; No Mercy! by Dissap: 10:17am On Mar 01, 2021
Fvck nigerian useless b*tches, they re only good to be fvcked! Damn it! Fvcking asshóles!
Re: Fvck More Nigerian Useless B*tches This Month; No Mercy! by kingdman: 10:31am On Mar 01, 2021
you are not mentally ok
Re: Fvck More Nigerian Useless B*tches This Month; No Mercy! by Nobody: 10:41am On Mar 01, 2021
Dissap:
Yo Hommies!
Happy new fvcking month my Niggars, in dis month just knw say nobody really cares whether u re dying or not.
I fvcked a lot of nigerian b*tches this month mehn, more fvcks is on the way hommies. Fvck 'em b*tches, that's what I say!
No mercy mehn, break 'em hearts if they wan stay attached to u. Make them cry and fvck 'em hard. Yeah, that's how we roll, we fvck 'em b*tches.
Don't give shishi my hommies, those girls ain't worth it, they re fvcking b*tches, only good for fvcks mehn!

This guy is high on dogshit

How can I unsee this garbage

1 Like

Re: Fvck More Nigerian Useless B*tches This Month; No Mercy! by Dissap: 11:05am On Mar 01, 2021
Yo hommies!
Fvck them all, fvcking b*tches! Asshóles, svckers! Imma try n break some hearts this month mehn! No mercy in the jungle — no mercy for them. Damn it!
Hoes and B*tches deserves to be fvcked.
Nigerian girls are all Hoes, fvck them real hard like a CHOLO!
damn!
Re: Fvck More Nigerian Useless B*tches This Month; No Mercy! by sunshineV(f): 11:11am On Mar 01, 2021
there's more to life than fvck. smellysperm over to you
Re: Fvck More Nigerian Useless B*tches This Month; No Mercy! by Fmghewzy(m): 11:15am On Mar 01, 2021
Dissap:
Yo hommies!
Fvck them all, fvcking b*tches! Asshóles, svckers! Imma try n break some hearts this month mehn! No mercy in the jungle — no mercy for them. Damn it!
Hoes and B*tches deserves to be fvcked.
Nigerian girls are all Hoes, fvck them real hard like a CHOLO!
damn!

I just hope your mother is not a Nigerian.

And grow up,start using that brain of yours ,it was given to you for a purpose.

And please change your circle or rather still avoid girls cause if you keep meeting bad,useless girls all the time,it seems you are the one with bad luck or it's the company you keep
Re: Fvck More Nigerian Useless B*tches This Month; No Mercy! by Nobody: 11:16am On Mar 01, 2021
sunshineV:
there's more to life than fvck. smellysperm over to you
we all know about his mental condition here bro lol
Re: Fvck More Nigerian Useless B*tches This Month; No Mercy! by Nobody: 11:30am On Mar 01, 2021
Dissap:
Yo Hommies!
I fvcked a lot of nigerian b*tches this month mehn, more fvcks is on the way hommies. Fvck 'em b*tches, that's what I say!

Dear Dissap

In your post I keep seeing Fvck.....Fvck....Fvck.....Fvck!!!

And now lemme ask u

Is this all there is to life?

To bed ladies up and down?

Will it put food on your table?

Will it pay your bills or anything?

Will it lift u out of your current economic situation?

Why not channel the so much energy you have to FVCK!!! into something much more productive

Your mates are in other countries, coming up with new technology to improve the standard of life,

they are producing computers, robots, AI powered machines

A few are even working in the labs, and your mates have successfully rolled out a vaccine for covid

The difference between u and them is that u have one small head with two preeks to fvck ladies, why they have one preek and two heads to THINK

Are you not ashamed

FVCK

FVCK

FVCK

FVCK

and then what

Where is the gain

Imagine, you are telling guys to go out and FVCK humans, I wonder the look you would have on your face when u find out that your sister is sleeping with your best friend like she is some cheap slut

In your mind, you are saying "Tufia.....it'll never happen"

But your sleeping with peoples wives, cousins, sisters, aunts......

Karma is real bro

You are young and u should enjoy ur youth

But in doing so, be responsible

From all I could deduce from your post, today is March 1.......and so u will spend the remaining 30 days bedding women when u could've used that time to improve ur lot in life

You will never find a wife with this mindset

You will be too busy fvcking to know when she would arrive

Men like u like to objectify women, as tools of pleasure

And u shamelessly enforced this by calling them "bitches"

You need to see a therapist asap

I rest my case
Re: Fvck More Nigerian Useless B*tches This Month; No Mercy! by Polynek(m): 11:57am On Mar 01, 2021
weed at work

1 Like

Re: Fvck More Nigerian Useless B*tches This Month; No Mercy! by ChangedMan1999(m): 12:08pm On Mar 01, 2021
Dissap:
[s]Yo Hommies!
I fvcked a lot of nigerian b*tches last month mehn, more fvcks is on the way hommies. Fvck 'em b*tches, that's what I say!
Imma see ya around, hommies! Damn![/s]

I don't want to insult you, I just want to indoctrinate you.

Look, prostitutes and men that go into them are whores and harlots.
Re: Fvck More Nigerian Useless B*tches This Month; No Mercy! by Polynek(m): 10:08am On Mar 02, 2021
In life everybody get his/her own problem, maybe fucking all the Nigerian girls is ur biggest problem. I wish you well bro.more Grease to ur elbow

(1) (Reply)

Cute Babe Caught On Camera Crazily Enjoying Some Solemn Mood / You Are Irresponsible If You Block Your Parents From Seeing Your Whatsapp Status / Two Sl@y Queen T£ar Each Other Cloth£s While Exchanging Bl0ws Over A Man (VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.