Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,556 members, 7,809,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

My Last Harvest From My Yam Farm. Govt, We Need Loan In The South - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / My Last Harvest From My Yam Farm. Govt, We Need Loan In The South (41239 Views)

Amazing Output From My Yam-in-sack Farming (pictures) / My Yam Farm In Cement Bags (Pictures) / The Puff Adder My Workers Killed On My Yam Farm (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Last Harvest From My Yam Farm. Govt, We Need Loan In The South by obama30: 2:03pm On Mar 01, 2021
chukwuaustin:
The President of Igbo Youths in Nigeria and Diaspora, Diokpa Chukwuma Dike called on Igbo politicians to give loans with immediate effect to the youth in Igbo land, and the south in General.
This loans will enable the youths to grow food as the farming season starts.

He urged private individuals to invest in Agriculture so as to ensure food security.
Speaking in Portharcourt Rivers State he urge our Youths to embrace farming and stop seeing farming as poor man's Job.

"I am a farmer though the last time I grew yam for me and my family, if our politicians will give us loan we will do more" below is the last harvest of yam from his farm....

Mad and confused peopel,
how can Ikwerre man claim to be the president of Igbo's youths in Disapora? some of from Portharcourt Rivers State. when did Ikwere people become an Igbo, Igbo's has reject Ikwere's so next time check well.

As for government to give loan to farmers as south, i don't see that happens because all the governors are slave to fulanis, who's come to destroy southerns farms with hope of blocking foods going to south, when southerns complain of their destruction's.

Destruction of farm lands at Souths by northerners is well calculated act, they destroyed your farm, give you mopney to buy food from north, meaning your not good to get your food from your farm and use the money generated from the farm for another projects.

Norths must leave south
Re: My Last Harvest From My Yam Farm. Govt, We Need Loan In The South by Fixey: 2:08pm On Mar 01, 2021
obama30:

Mad and confused peopel,
how can Ikwerre man claim to be the president of Igbo's youths in Disapora? some of from Portharcourt Rivers State. when did Ikwere people become an Igbo, Igbo's has reject Ikwere's so next time check well.

As for government to give loan to farmers as south, i don't see that happens because all the governors are slave to fulanis, who's come to destroy southerns farms with hope of blocking foods going to south, when southerns complain of their destruction's.

Destruction of farm lands at Souths by northerners is well calculated act, they destroyed your farm, give you mopney to buy food from north, meaning your not good to get your food from your farm and use the money generated from the farm for another projects.

Norths must leave south

Exactly why SS AND SE SHOULD BE BOTH INDEPENDENT REPUBLICS. SO THERE WON'T BE SUCH SKIRMISH. IWERNE CAN NOT BE HEAD OF CORE NDIGBO UNION. NOPE.
Re: My Last Harvest From My Yam Farm. Govt, We Need Loan In The South by alexola20(m): 2:12pm On Mar 01, 2021
Re: My Last Harvest From My Yam Farm. Govt, We Need Loan In The South by Elxandre(m): 2:51pm On Mar 01, 2021
Mikecold:
Mynd44 this should make frontpage not only northern propaganda.

Now tell me how this man would grow hungry, before the talked about mechanised farming arrives, if every southerner has a garden just in his house and do this, food would be surplus.

As an Edo Man, i have yam/plantain in my garden, i have cassava for garri when i want

Paw paw/pumpkin/vegetables are in my garden

I only eat my local rice (Ekpoma rice) Edo has enough corn, palm oil, coconut, banana within town

Ogbolo, egusi, okro, banga are all in my town

I rare my chickens in addition to the fish and turkey for meat
How many people have spaces to farm on in their backyard?
Re: My Last Harvest From My Yam Farm. Govt, We Need Loan In The South by enoch273: 2:56pm On Mar 01, 2021
Every woman nationwide doesn't need to rely on a loan to boost their business, as long as you own either a small or medium scale enterprise, visit and register with SheVenture by FCMB via the link below and watch how your business soar to greater heights with their cutting-edgw features and benefits.

https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_wFHOVrVoSnq8z9EapqweFA
Re: My Last Harvest From My Yam Farm. Govt, We Need Loan In The South by Red7: 3:26pm On Mar 01, 2021
doxijaw:

Will contact on WhatsApp

Okay Boss
Re: My Last Harvest From My Yam Farm. Govt, We Need Loan In The South by Nobody: 3:29pm On Mar 01, 2021
Elxandre:

How many people have spaces to farm on in their backyard?
There is nothing too small to plant in your backyard even if it's all concrete you can put loamy sand in 25 litter and plant a vegetable leaf.

My pastor once said if you can't contribute as little as leaf from your house, you have no business talking about this country not been productive.

To be frank just as there are tight houses so do we have spacious ones wasting.

If we get just half been productive in a street they can at least feed themselves and sell to others.

But all of us wan do real estate and designs with our spaces
Re: My Last Harvest From My Yam Farm. Govt, We Need Loan In The South by Nobody: 3:35pm On Mar 01, 2021
mmsen:

The fruit and vegetation is relatively easy but keeping poultry alive in this climate can be challenging. Any tips?
I am just hearing about the challenge o.

For me i try to get good breeds from those who properly incubate the chicks

Then i buy these defensive poultry drugs and mix in their water for immunity

That's all, give them water regularly and food

1 Like

Re: My Last Harvest From My Yam Farm. Govt, We Need Loan In The South by Alejobs: 3:39pm On Mar 01, 2021
I have given up on yam and concentrate on Cocoyam due to its better yield..... grin. Yam tired me jare....cocoyam no dey miss....anyhow anyhow, it will give good return
Re: My Last Harvest From My Yam Farm. Govt, We Need Loan In The South by nairalandankrah: 4:22pm On Mar 01, 2021
Incognito403:

Actually, you're the real efulefu!!!
You'll remain a begger forever until you emancipate yourself from mental slavery and start asking your state governors for your rights.

I agree with you that the reason Fulani herdsmen are having a field day is because the people are quiet..
They need to raise their voice in protest..
God bless you for this
Re: My Last Harvest From My Yam Farm. Govt, We Need Loan In The South by evioke(m): 4:24pm On Mar 01, 2021
Bumper harvest
Re: My Last Harvest From My Yam Farm. Govt, We Need Loan In The South by Incognito403: 4:28pm On Mar 01, 2021
nairalandankrah:

I agree with you that the reason Fulani herdsmen are having a field day is because the people are quiet..
They need to raise their voice in protest..
God bless you for this
You can make yourself believe whatever you wish. It doesn't affect the reality.
Re: My Last Harvest From My Yam Farm. Govt, We Need Loan In The South by magzey: 7:42pm On Mar 01, 2021
How many days will this Yams take to feed your home? grin grin
Re: My Last Harvest From My Yam Farm. Govt, We Need Loan In The South by egopersonified(f): 8:03pm On Mar 01, 2021
nairalandankrah:

Do you understand how much bandits have cashed out just last month alone?
And fg saying even if they know where they are, they won't attack them cos they dont want to destroy the eco system.. Imagine using ecosystem as an excuse to preserve terrorists..
More reason I loathe GEJ. He had no balls..

Any southerner that smells that seat again, should FORGET ABOUT THE NORTH AND FOCUS ON DEVELOPING HIS OWN DOMAIN..

Any southerner that smells that seat again, (will only work for) THE NORTH AND FOCUS ON DEVELOPING (the north).

They are going to impose a southern boy boy, reason why they are trying to bring in all the PDP governors to APC, meaning no competition, and make the country a one party state. Sometimes I think if tinubu doesn't get presidency, it would make Nigeria's break up faster. But even if they impose a southern fool, after what obaseki did to oshiomole, anything can happen.
Re: My Last Harvest From My Yam Farm. Govt, We Need Loan In The South by nairalandankrah: 8:09pm On Mar 01, 2021
egopersonified:

Any southerner that smells that seat again, (will only work for) THE NORTH AND FOCUS ON DEVELOPING (the north).

They are going to impose a southern boy boy, reason why they are trying to bring in all the PDP governors to APC, meaning no competition, and make the country a one party state. Sometimes I think if tinubu doesn't get presidency, it would make Nigeria's break up faster. But even if they impose a southern fool, after what obaseki did to oshiomole, anything can happen.
Hmmm
Re: My Last Harvest From My Yam Farm. Govt, We Need Loan In The South by Christistruth00: 10:40pm On Mar 01, 2021
Queseda:
This hungry looking yam cannot be compare with what the north bring to the south this is more like cassava

Benue are the real Yam Producers
Re: My Last Harvest From My Yam Farm. Govt, We Need Loan In The South by Sagay212: 11:52pm On Mar 01, 2021
chukwuaustin:
The President of Igbo Youths in Nigeria and Diaspora, Diokpa Chukwuma Dike called on Igbo politicians to give loans with immediate effect to the youth in Igbo land, and the south in General.
This loans will enable the youths to grow food as the farming season starts.

He urged private individuals to invest in Agriculture so as to ensure food security.
Speaking in Portharcourt Rivers State he urge our Youths to embrace farming and stop seeing farming as poor man's Job.

"I am a farmer though the last time I grew yam for me and my family, if our politicians will give us loan we will do more" below is the last harvest of yam from his farm....

Any herdsmen you see near your farm, please show him no mercy. They cannot be intentionally destroying our farms in the south and claim they want to block food from coming to the south. Make all man hold him lane.
Re: My Last Harvest From My Yam Farm. Govt, We Need Loan In The South by eROCK247(m): 11:58pm On Mar 01, 2021
nairalandankrah:

Instead of using his position to press/ agitate for resource control he is begging to be given what is rightfully his..
This one, if he ever become president of nigeria he'll keep begging the north for permission to feed his own people.

Efulefu! you'll remain a begger forever until you emancipate yourself from mental slavery.
Only God knows how this one became youth president

Okay you've criticised, can you share your better ideas? Resource control you said? So getting capital would stop the fight for resource control...? Farming pays with the right capital. Agricultural products are great resources that we've ignored for too long.
As for him begging...you're not God.
Re: My Last Harvest From My Yam Farm. Govt, We Need Loan In The South by betshopagent(m): 4:04am On Mar 02, 2021
kEEBEE121:
You doing well my good brother
kenedy?
Re: My Last Harvest From My Yam Farm. Govt, We Need Loan In The South by betshopagent(m): 4:28am On Mar 02, 2021
obama30:

Mad and confused peopel,

Norths must leave south
obama*3 i in lil wayne style. Well said. I hope this is not obama my architecture frnd?
Re: My Last Harvest From My Yam Farm. Govt, We Need Loan In The South by themanderon: 10:39am On Mar 02, 2021
The events of the last few days is really an eye opener. No people can survive without having control over what they will Feed on. Northerners have colonized the agricultural sector for too Long. They give fertilizers to themselves at a very subsidized prices and nobody down south has bordered to question for their own share. Now the chickens are coming home to roost.
Re: My Last Harvest From My Yam Farm. Govt, We Need Loan In The South by nairalandankrah: 12:26pm On Mar 02, 2021
eROCK247:

Okay you've criticised, can you share your better ideas? Resource control you said? So getting capital would stop the fight for resource control...? Farming pays with the right capital. Agricultural products are great resources that we've ignored for too long.
As for him begging...you're not God.

If we continue like this, very soon we'll not even see any farm to cultivate cos herdsmen would've ravaged everywhere..
As sophisticated as the Yoruba's are, lots of them have already abandoned their farms choosing to become refugees in Benin republic as the government could no longer guarantee their safety..
My solution: orderly renegotiation of the country.
Re: My Last Harvest From My Yam Farm. Govt, We Need Loan In The South by Queenslander(f): 7:39am On Mar 03, 2021
Beautiful, yam one of my favorite foods!!
Re: My Last Harvest From My Yam Farm. Govt, We Need Loan In The South by Zaggafrank: 7:46am On Mar 03, 2021
May God continue to crown your efforts with glory. I like this post
Re: My Last Harvest From My Yam Farm. Govt, We Need Loan In The South by Red7: 3:46pm On Mar 04, 2021
doxijaw:

Will contact on WhatsApp

Good day boss

I looked forward to your message on WhatsApp

Get across soon

Kind Regards
Re: My Last Harvest From My Yam Farm. Govt, We Need Loan In The South by Swiftgrp: 4:43am On Jan 14
Iamgrey5:
Yam grows Very well in Ido local government/ Ibarapa in Oyo state too.

Many Igede from Benue are busy cultivating there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kebbi Surpasses One Million Tonnes Of Rice / Snake Killed Inside Toilet At The Farm / My Sac Yam Diary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.