Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,685 members, 7,801,971 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:14 AM

#EndSARS: Kingsley Moghalu Advises Nigerian Youths On Next Step - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #EndSARS: Kingsley Moghalu Advises Nigerian Youths On Next Step (17680 Views)

Kingsley Moghalu Emerges YPP Presidential Candidate / Kingsley Moghalu Gives Reason Why He Pulled Out Of PACT After Losing / FG Orders Removal Of Kingsley Moghalu's Presidential Campaign Posters In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EndSARS: Kingsley Moghalu Advises Nigerian Youths On Next Step by holarmylekan(m): 1:22pm On Mar 01, 2021
Lagoon0:

NYDP has been progressing since na. Inec should have registered the party by now. Some people are sacrificing to donate to the party. No much support from general youth

I see nothing about the group soo far
There has been no meaningful discussion
or maybe it's those I'm with sha
Re: #EndSARS: Kingsley Moghalu Advises Nigerian Youths On Next Step by Tvoice: 1:23pm On Mar 01, 2021
sunshineV:
which party be dis bro?

New York department of police ( NYDP)

him head no correct na.
Re: #EndSARS: Kingsley Moghalu Advises Nigerian Youths On Next Step by PrudencyFeats: 1:27pm On Mar 01, 2021
wellmax:
No need to join politics or partake in it, we will force the old people our by protest, revolution and tweets

Prof. Kingsley Maghalu.... I so much respect you.

I still maintain my stand that PVC wont change a government. There are already a vrand plan to import people from neighboring countries to own Nigerian PVC for election.

Secondly, the ongoing nation wide registration by the APC is another port to use the data and numbers of registered members on their platform as method to rig future elections as registration can amount up to 30 milluon.

The oppositions and people like you who mean well for the development of Nigeria should wake up. Nigeria is not 'practically' a democratic country, so we should not expect PVC to bring about the change of government we desire.

We need to take the bull by the horn. In Fela's voice. I no be gentle man' gentle men like you may not win evn local government election.

Respect sir!
Re: #EndSARS: Kingsley Moghalu Advises Nigerian Youths On Next Step by wellmax(m): 1:29pm On Mar 01, 2021
PrudencyFeats:

Secondly, the ongoing nation wide registration by the APC is another port to use the data and numbers of registered members on their platform as method to rig future elections as registration can amount up to 30 milluon.

So APC register will replace INEC register abi? well done.

The way you speak boldly of your ignorance is amazing.
Re: #EndSARS: Kingsley Moghalu Advises Nigerian Youths On Next Step by Lagoon0: 1:30pm On Mar 01, 2021
sunshineV:
which party be dis bro?

Re: #EndSARS: Kingsley Moghalu Advises Nigerian Youths On Next Step by vimaxp: 1:31pm On Mar 01, 2021
BY THE POWER OF JAH WE MOVE FORWARD
Re: #EndSARS: Kingsley Moghalu Advises Nigerian Youths On Next Step by Lagoon0: 1:32pm On Mar 01, 2021
Tvoice:

New York department of police ( NYDP)

him head no correct na.
Wetin do you?

Re: #EndSARS: Kingsley Moghalu Advises Nigerian Youths On Next Step by Neddstark: 1:32pm On Mar 01, 2021
Arab spring only yielded fruits in Egypt and Tunisia. It led to war in Libya and Syria. Be careful what you ask for. Only ignoramuses who don't know what war is will quote me and insult me.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Kingsley Moghalu Advises Nigerian Youths On Next Step by dederocs(m): 1:35pm On Mar 01, 2021
He seems passionate about helping to solve the debacle...he seems to know the root causes of our problem.
Re: #EndSARS: Kingsley Moghalu Advises Nigerian Youths On Next Step by Kaiser20: 1:40pm On Mar 01, 2021
Pelaiye2703:
This country is beyond repair. I’m afraid things won’t get any better.
Just learn how to handle the situation, don't lose guards for your own sake

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Kingsley Moghalu Advises Nigerian Youths On Next Step by OfoIgbo: 1:45pm On Mar 01, 2021
The people who I know, will move this country forward with their versatility, intelligence and connections are
1. Prof. Kingsley Muoghalu
2. Prof. Chukwuma Soludo (but he seems to be interest in governing Anambra)
3. The AfDB president (hoping that the fraud allegations against him are false)
4. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala

The second grade group will contain
1. Goodluck Jonathan
2. Peter Obi
3. Ogbonnaya Onuh
4. Yemi Osibanjo
5. Dave Umahi

Some of those who would have made the first or second grade list, but made themselves unelectable by helping to bring in this most incompetent of administrations
1. Pat Utomi (first grade)
2. Oby Ezekwesili (first grade)
3. Bola Tinubu (second grade)
4. Durotoye (second grade)
5. Sowore (second grade)

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Kingsley Moghalu Advises Nigerian Youths On Next Step by aragonchuks(m): 1:58pm On Mar 01, 2021
captainamiedi1:
You think joining politics in Nigeria is easy abi?? What have u achieve with ur politics journey with the money you have? Advice is easy to ditch out. If you join politics in Nigeria without having you own money, you go just suffer for nothing. The rich ones will use you to achieve their selfish goals. Politics in Nigeria is too expensive for the common man. Most of our traditional rules are thieves. If you go for campaign and didn't drop money, nobody will listen to you. The rich ones spoil the system. This is not american were poor obama because president
so what’s your own opinion or strategy to fixing Nigeria for the next generation or should we just vote for apc/pdp again ?
Re: #EndSARS: Kingsley Moghalu Advises Nigerian Youths On Next Step by Commanderinpips: 2:07pm On Mar 01, 2021
Seniorwriter:
Aptly Put!!!
As a youth make sure you act as a Citizen of the world and earn using newer modern skills to get paid daily, weekly or monthly.
You can never go broke or get affected by the negativities of the recent hardship gotten from this present ruling party and her unreasonable leadership policies that has plunged Nigeria's Economy downwardly.
Anyway it's a New Month hence for those that are interested in knowing new ways to earn residual income with existing or newer skills and never lack cash for your livelihood then contact me for the tools needed to be put in place and allow the locomotives generate you money online, offline or both.

Imagine you have the right skill to create 1k clients that you make constant $50 from them each doing small task for them ones or twice a week.!! Awesome right.

Howbeit this ain't for the get rich quickly youths out there.....but if you want to grow wealth then [b][/b]contact me via my facebook on my profile.

Do you know that some people make money from Small skills like sending emails for agricultural companies...... There are so many remote jobs out there.

We Mooove!!
#NoToBeenBroke
#NoToBadGovernament
#NoToCorruption

Proactivity Leads To Productivity!!!
@seniorwriter

How do I contact you. I am very interested.
Re: #EndSARS: Kingsley Moghalu Advises Nigerian Youths On Next Step by jaxxy(m): 2:09pm On Mar 01, 2021
I’m waiting to see how smart or stupid these guys are. Is Moghalu willing for form a strong coalition like Apc was formed or he wants to do it all by himself again just to be a Presidential candidate? Let’ keep watching.
Re: #EndSARS: Kingsley Moghalu Advises Nigerian Youths On Next Step by Bbbwings: 2:16pm On Mar 01, 2021
SoBright101:
I will gladly vote for someone like you, Durotoye, Okonjo, Akinwumi etc
Durotoye and moghalu the stupid idiots that only show up when elections are around the corner.
Both of them are scams
Re: #EndSARS: Kingsley Moghalu Advises Nigerian Youths On Next Step by Nobody: 2:19pm On Mar 01, 2021
Useless country!
Re: #EndSARS: Kingsley Moghalu Advises Nigerian Youths On Next Step by LordOfTheGame: 2:23pm On Mar 01, 2021
LordLugard1:
Destroy the sokoto caliphate, exterminate the warriors of Usman Dan Fodio and Nigeria will take it rightful position in the committee of nations

Simply put, disintegrate the country and put a strong border control against these fulani terrorists and watch the South progress and compete healthily.
Re: #EndSARS: Kingsley Moghalu Advises Nigerian Youths On Next Step by PrudencyFeats: 2:29pm On Mar 01, 2021
wellmax:

So APC register will replace INEC register abi? well done.

The way you speak boldly of your ignorance is amazing.

Its not about ignorance sir. Most of us who feel we are educated are being outplayed most times.

Is INEC and the judiciary truly independent under this administration?
Re: #EndSARS: Kingsley Moghalu Advises Nigerian Youths On Next Step by Nobody: 2:30pm On Mar 01, 2021
OfoIgbo:
The people who I know, will move this country forward with their versatility, intelligence and connections are
1. Prof. Kingsley Muoghalu
2. Prof. Chukwuma Soludo (but he seems to be interest in governing Anambra)
3. The AfDB president (hoping that the fraud allegations against him are false)
4. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala

The second grade group will contain
1. Goodluck Jonathan
2. Peter Obi
3. Ogbonnaya Onuh
4. Yemi Osibanjo
5. Dave Umahi

Some of those who would have made the first or second grade list, but made themselves unelectable by helping to bring in this most incompetent of administrations
1. Pat Utomi (first grade)
2. Oby Ezekwesili (first grade)
3. Bola Tinubu (second grade)
4. Durotoye (second grade)
5. Sowore (second grade)

I stopped reading at Peter Obi. The rest na "get 2geda"
Re: #EndSARS: Kingsley Moghalu Advises Nigerian Youths On Next Step by Tvoice: 2:40pm On Mar 01, 2021
Lagoon0:

Wetin do you?

Ask ur sef or ask Google if u get data
Re: #EndSARS: Kingsley Moghalu Advises Nigerian Youths On Next Step by Citizen0(m): 2:40pm On Mar 01, 2021
And what are you insinuating Mr!

Realiz:
Youth joining politics is a cajole. We must not fall for it.
Re: #EndSARS: Kingsley Moghalu Advises Nigerian Youths On Next Step by ZendayaColeman(f): 2:50pm On Mar 01, 2021
wellmax:
We will not join Politics,
We will not register to vote
We will vote on Twitter and Nairaland
We are coconut head generation
Soro soke Endsars

Wasted generation

ODE NI E
Re: #EndSARS: Kingsley Moghalu Advises Nigerian Youths On Next Step by wellmax(m): 2:52pm On Mar 01, 2021
PrudencyFeats:

Its not about ignorance sir. Most of us who feel we are educated are being outplayed most times.

Is INEC and the judiciary truly independent under this administration?

So they will take APC register to replace INEC register because as you claim they are not independent.

Its okay.
Re: #EndSARS: Kingsley Moghalu Advises Nigerian Youths On Next Step by Realiz(m): 3:00pm On Mar 01, 2021
Citizen0:
And what are you insinuating Mr!

We all know joining politics is not the next thing for the youth, with the spirit shown in the just concluded endear occurrence, revolution might be on the way if things are being done in the Same old ways. Moreover youth joining politics are just for the elite.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Kingsley Moghalu Advises Nigerian Youths On Next Step by Cromagnon: 3:03pm On Mar 01, 2021
SoBright101:
and get same result. From the morning we know how evening will be. What had he done at his level yet asking for more power. Remember the parable of the talents
Re: #EndSARS: Kingsley Moghalu Advises Nigerian Youths On Next Step by Cromagnon: 3:05pm On Mar 01, 2021
Queenlovely:
the youths are scared to die. Yet we will still die one day.

Why can people easily cooperate to do the most evil things, you can easily find hired assassin than to find a youth to support you in any good plan.

maybe because bad thing has immediate reward, while good things take time.

It seems the new rave is to encourage youths to go into politics

omo,fax no paper
Re: #EndSARS: Kingsley Moghalu Advises Nigerian Youths On Next Step by Cromagnon: 3:06pm On Mar 01, 2021
Pelaiye2703:
This country is beyond repair. I’m afraid things won’t get any better.
worse countries were repaired.ours can as well.but we must put the same effort,the same sacrifice.no free lunch
Re: #EndSARS: Kingsley Moghalu Advises Nigerian Youths On Next Step by Cromagnon: 3:10pm On Mar 01, 2021
Lagoon0:

NYDP has been progressing since na. Inec should have registered the party by now. Some people are sacrificing to donate to the party. No much support from general youth
na so support de be .dem no do advert.thru waiting till last minute like established parties.which support do you expect from jobless, underemployed youth with no money even to transport themselves.you think support is by mouth ?
Re: #EndSARS: Kingsley Moghalu Advises Nigerian Youths On Next Step by johnenokela83: 3:11pm On Mar 01, 2021
I stands with him. Youth must rise not with guns but right thinking mind to vote and be voted for. Please, the youths must do away with our vote will not count attitude and favoritism. I know one day things will be better than we are experiencing but not when you sat at home while you are supposes to be at pooling units to cast your votes. You are waiting for others to do it which you are not contributing yours. Remember yours matters alot!!!
Re: #EndSARS: Kingsley Moghalu Advises Nigerian Youths On Next Step by Victor6998: 3:57pm On Mar 01, 2021
Commonguy:
Nigerian youth should take action cus the way the government is driving this country I pray we don't enter inside bush
oloun
Re: #EndSARS: Kingsley Moghalu Advises Nigerian Youths On Next Step by PHijo(m): 4:33pm On Mar 01, 2021
SoBright101:

Take Durotoye off the list!
That one doesn't know his left or right.
Re: #EndSARS: Kingsley Moghalu Advises Nigerian Youths On Next Step by Saig: 6:09pm On Mar 01, 2021
Kingsley Moghalu should be a nice candidate for next election. We need people like this into power

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Supreme Court Affirms Election Of Abdulazeez Yari As Governor / Abubakar Saleh Michika Was Owed N400m By State He Once Governed / PDP Convention: How Wike Mobilised Governors To Endorse Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.