Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,254 members, 7,780,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:11 PM

Northern Tomato Farmers, Traders Lose Over ₦10 Billion In One Week, Cry Out - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Northern Tomato Farmers, Traders Lose Over ₦10 Billion In One Week, Cry Out (60786 Views)

Traders Lose As Naira Rebounds To 720/Dollar / Banks Lose Over N1bn As Hoodlums Wreck ATMs, Branches / FCMB Depositors Lose Over N600m To Fraudulent Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Tomato Farmers, Traders Lose Over ₦10 Billion In One Week, Cry Out by Nobody: 12:08pm On Mar 01, 2021
We Southerners are the people who spend "good" money on food. Northern person no Sabi eat better food ooo. Rubbish north!

1 Like

Re: Northern Tomato Farmers, Traders Lose Over ₦10 Billion In One Week, Cry Out by Tochj(m): 12:09pm On Mar 01, 2021
Few wicked cabals punishing the poor ones.
If Nigeria is divided today
The poor will benefit more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northern Tomato Farmers, Traders Lose Over ₦10 Billion In One Week, Cry Out by Nobody: 12:14pm On Mar 01, 2021
but they said they can live without the south, una never see anything
Re: Northern Tomato Farmers, Traders Lose Over ₦10 Billion In One Week, Cry Out by AfonjaConehead: 12:15pm On Mar 01, 2021
Fools.

Mugus for life..

Don't 4kn know why I'm in same country with such people!!!!!

Tufiakwa.....I'm not a Nigerian
Re: Northern Tomato Farmers, Traders Lose Over ₦10 Billion In One Week, Cry Out by AfonjaFirstSon: 12:16pm On Mar 01, 2021
Whytelyon:

Shay na you way say make I go serve Fulani? See the kain nonsense them turn your country to, shay u like am like that?
you will not understand
Re: Northern Tomato Farmers, Traders Lose Over ₦10 Billion In One Week, Cry Out by mmsen: 12:16pm On Mar 01, 2021
criuze:
Very pitiable north will see what poverty looks like

As opposed to now where they and Niger are already the poverty capital of west Africa?
Re: Northern Tomato Farmers, Traders Lose Over ₦10 Billion In One Week, Cry Out by Oriakku: 12:18pm On Mar 01, 2021
AfonjaFirstSon:
we Southerners should take it easy with Northerners, cos without North it will be difficult for us to eat certain fruits, such water melon, carrot and that one women dey use do something behind closed doors" what's the name again, Cucumber i mean to say.

Let us not deprive our Females their legitimate object they use to take care of themselves whenever dick is not available. Cucumber is too precious to our ladies. We beg the North to continue to import cucumber to the South, cos it's highly needed.

Northerners are also important to we Southerners in one way or the other. let us all embrace peace and harmony in this our country. we don't need any fight at this point of time.

One Nigeria.
grin grin grin
Re: Northern Tomato Farmers, Traders Lose Over ₦10 Billion In One Week, Cry Out by Kriss216: 12:19pm On Mar 01, 2021
mariahAngel:
Munzy14, gbara oso bia ooo! grin O su la! grin
Nwata si nne ya agahu a raha, o ga e hi ura? grin Ara gbashikwa ha nti! grin
God bless Google Translate cheesy
Re: Northern Tomato Farmers, Traders Lose Over ₦10 Billion In One Week, Cry Out by Alba3: 12:19pm On Mar 01, 2021
ABIODUNOLAOPA1:
It is obvious d reason their people are working to ensure southern Nigerians don't go to farm. They want to have monopoly of food crops. Producing food crops and sending it to d south is their lifewire. I pray d southerners learn from this and put their foot on d ground by ensuring criminal herders are sent out of d south and encourage people to go and farm.

We don't have leaders in the South. Since 60s federal government have been spending billions of dollars to develop agriculture in the North. They built countless irrigating systems in the North, move 99% of subsidized fertilizer into the north every year, close Southern boundaries being manned by majority Hausa/Fulanis to all these produce from the North...
Re: Northern Tomato Farmers, Traders Lose Over ₦10 Billion In One Week, Cry Out by Whytelyon(m): 12:20pm On Mar 01, 2021
AfonjaFirstSon:
you will not understand

Ngwa nu, e no hard, Oya make me understand, I have time today.
Do you know the tribe the bambaras have issues with in Mali? Do you know the tribe the CAR drove out of their Land? The ashanti tribe nko?

Na the tribe you wan make a Normal human being with sense , go live with abi? You come say make i go even serve them? I want to know your reasons. Like I said, I have time today. Make we talk like Civilized people. Ngwa shoot.

1 Like

Re: Northern Tomato Farmers, Traders Lose Over ₦10 Billion In One Week, Cry Out by Whytelyon(m): 12:21pm On Mar 01, 2021
Oriakku:
grin grin grin

That guy no well I swear.
Re: Northern Tomato Farmers, Traders Lose Over ₦10 Billion In One Week, Cry Out by Omotexc: 12:21pm On Mar 01, 2021
Hmmm, i wish the trend can continue for a while, so that people from the South can go back to farm.
Re: Northern Tomato Farmers, Traders Lose Over ₦10 Billion In One Week, Cry Out by MuchAdo: 12:22pm On Mar 01, 2021
O pe! grin
Re: Northern Tomato Farmers, Traders Lose Over ₦10 Billion In One Week, Cry Out by Passionate1(m): 12:22pm On Mar 01, 2021
Kriss216:
I went to the market yesterday to buy cow meat for stew. They said no cow meat, I kukuma buy One old layer chicken, N2400. I use am cook stew and one wicked pot of Egusi soup. There's this joy anytime I opened my pot of stew and see the head of the chicken smiling at me.

God punish cow meat!

Good decision! Avoid eating cow meat. .
Re: Northern Tomato Farmers, Traders Lose Over ₦10 Billion In One Week, Cry Out by Tupaq: 12:23pm On Mar 01, 2021
[quote author=Kriss216 post=99506698]I went to the market yesterday to buy cow meat for stew. They said no cow meat, I kukuma buy One old layer chicken, N2400. I use am cook stew and one wicked pot of Egusi soup. There's this joy anytime I opened my pot of stew and see the head of the chicken smiling at me.

God punish cow meat! [/quote
grin grin
Re: Northern Tomato Farmers, Traders Lose Over ₦10 Billion In One Week, Cry Out by Champella(m): 12:24pm On Mar 01, 2021
Kriss216:
I went to the market yesterday to buy cow meat for stew. They said no cow meat, I kukuma buy One old layer chicken, N2400. I use am cook stew and one wicked pot of Egusi soup. There's this joy anytime I opened my pot of stew and see the head of the chicken smiling at me.

God punish cow meat!

Bros, please can I come and see how your Stew and Melon soup look like. I just want to learn how to cook. I won't come with my plate and spoon, I promise.
Re: Northern Tomato Farmers, Traders Lose Over ₦10 Billion In One Week, Cry Out by ajebuter(f): 12:27pm On Mar 01, 2021
Kriss216:

God punish cow meat!

Bros, come and wash it down with this chilled Origin drink! grin grin grin
Re: Northern Tomato Farmers, Traders Lose Over ₦10 Billion In One Week, Cry Out by TechSkill: 12:28pm On Mar 01, 2021
Iamgrey5:
They need to understand economics next time before going into business grin

You can only create new market for your products if you sell innovative ideas

You can't sell your products well in other countries that already has a similar product.
The emboldened is what I am using for my hustle...

1 Like

Re: Northern Tomato Farmers, Traders Lose Over ₦10 Billion In One Week, Cry Out by adenigga(m): 12:28pm On Mar 01, 2021
Kriss216:

God punish cow meat!

......to hell with beef meat!!!!

Re: Northern Tomato Farmers, Traders Lose Over ₦10 Billion In One Week, Cry Out by baddosky1: 12:29pm On Mar 01, 2021
Kobicove:
This so called blockade will affect everyone one way or the other.

If the farmers continue to make losses it will impact negatively on their ability to repay loans which they took from banks and we all know that over 90% of the banks in Nigeria are owned by southerners undecided

Don't complain if the dividend payout ratio by your bank or insurance company drops this year

You don't collect loans from the bank without collateral! The banks will confisticate their collateral and recoup their money!
Re: Northern Tomato Farmers, Traders Lose Over ₦10 Billion In One Week, Cry Out by AFONJACOW(m): 12:29pm On Mar 01, 2021
Take your rotten tomatoes to Chad and Niger, I will manage my ofe Akwu stew with Azu ndu (Catfish) who e go pain

Re: Northern Tomato Farmers, Traders Lose Over ₦10 Billion In One Week, Cry Out by AFONJACOW(m): 12:33pm On Mar 01, 2021
Thunder fire you there .... There are BIG DIFFERENCE , BETWEEN IGBO , HAUSA/FULANI AND THE YORUBAS, you need not to be told before you knew this person is hausa/Fulani , Yoruba or Igbo , we don't share any resemblance at all, abeg park your bag and things and go back to North and west
Re: Northern Tomato Farmers, Traders Lose Over ₦10 Billion In One Week, Cry Out by PoloG: 12:34pm On Mar 01, 2021
Lol... education is very important in life.. northerners dont have any sense at all...
Stop your food now and see Benin republic foodstuff flood nigeria.. animals
Re: Northern Tomato Farmers, Traders Lose Over ₦10 Billion In One Week, Cry Out by Chibokgame: 12:34pm On Mar 01, 2021
It is a lie,
Nigeria cannot survive without the food from the north.
The north cannot loose anything in One week. Let's calculate it after One month.
Re: Northern Tomato Farmers, Traders Lose Over ₦10 Billion In One Week, Cry Out by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 12:34pm On Mar 01, 2021
wellmax:
If we fight this war of food hoarding, everyone will loose,
Let us live in peace
We can't live in peace. We have never lived in peace and we will never leave in peace until everyone respect their boundaries.
Re: Northern Tomato Farmers, Traders Lose Over ₦10 Billion In One Week, Cry Out by ipobarethieves: 12:36pm On Mar 01, 2021
cool dey should kip/eat their tomatoes, infested cows,beans/yamz.May thunder strike dem if dey shift ground
Re: Northern Tomato Farmers, Traders Lose Over ₦10 Billion In One Week, Cry Out by PoloG: 12:37pm On Mar 01, 2021
AfonjaConehead:
Fools.

Mugus for life..

Don't 4kn know why I'm in same country with such people!!!!!

Tufiakwa.....I'm not a Nigerian
you are a bendelite grin
Re: Northern Tomato Farmers, Traders Lose Over ₦10 Billion In One Week, Cry Out by baralatie(m): 12:38pm On Mar 01, 2021
Kobicove:
This so called blockade will affect everyone one way or the other.

If the farmers continue to make losses it will impact negatively on their ability to repay loans which they took from banks and we all know that over 90% of the banks in Nigeria are owned by southerners undecided

Don't complain if the dividend payout ratio by your bank or insurance company drops this year
banks won't feel a hoot!
it is the cbn that will loose it's grants it paid to the north for agriculture such as grower program.
any private farmer in the north that collected loan from our private banks will have their collateral confisticated and sold off.
the real problem is the farmers who are now unable to recoup funds will not have revenue .and the already impoverished north will become more impoverished.(therefore crime must increase in the north).
in essence as long as the northerners allow the saboteours who are resident amongst them to divert produce and denying income to families .the end result is more chaos in the north
Re: Northern Tomato Farmers, Traders Lose Over ₦10 Billion In One Week, Cry Out by wellmax(m): 12:42pm On Mar 01, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
We can't live in peace. We have never lived in peace and we will never leave in peace until everyone respect their boundaries.

Amen, may peace never trouble you. It will be faaaarrrr from you
Re: Northern Tomato Farmers, Traders Lose Over ₦10 Billion In One Week, Cry Out by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 12:42pm On Mar 01, 2021
This is just part one, they will still suffer more losses.
Re: Northern Tomato Farmers, Traders Lose Over ₦10 Billion In One Week, Cry Out by justmondris: 12:43pm On Mar 01, 2021
This one sweet me. Them never see anything so na now them know say we be one because he done they bite them hard? Shey them Dey feel say na them get the knife and the yam. After all. Red meat nor first good for body na fish and Chikeb win am pass. Shey them nor know say them Dey cook soup and stew with boiled eggs ?
Re: Northern Tomato Farmers, Traders Lose Over ₦10 Billion In One Week, Cry Out by yusluvad(m): 12:43pm On Mar 01, 2021
Good for them...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Anambra Shoe Manufacturing Market Is Fast Growing (Photos) / Is Harry Akande The Reason Shoprite Is Quitting Nigeria After Negating On Deals? / Jumia Delivery Man Uses Horse To Deliver Food Amid Fuel Subsidy (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.