Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,086 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:42 PM

Here Is The Wicked Condition Someone Gave Before He Connects Me To This 80K Job. - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Here Is The Wicked Condition Someone Gave Before He Connects Me To This 80K Job. (62251 Views)

Is It Wise To Pay 200k/a Rent From 80k Job? / Can One Rent An Apartment Of 250k Per Annum With 80k Job? / Is Going To London To Hustle Better Than An 80k Job In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Here Is The Wicked Condition Someone Gave Before He Connects Me To This 80K Job. by kriss27(m): 5:52pm On Mar 01, 2021
XshegzzyeeiX:
I seek job opportunities endlessly, and was glad when Mr. Richard told me he has a job for me via one of his connects. I was so glad.

He mentioned the job was in one of the top 5 star hospitality industry in Lagos. My joy knew no bound when he stated salary is N80,000 with regular tips from guests.

Concluding the phone call, he told me to report to his office by 2PM today if I'm cool with the agreement.

Folks, what should I do

MODIFIED: Mr. Richard said I should not plead or negotiate. It's either I agree to the condition or forget about the offer.
Is he an agent ? I would advise you take the job and assume you have a 50k job for now, If you are not taking it, connect me with him if he is in Lagos Sorry 40k job for now
Re: Here Is The Wicked Condition Someone Gave Before He Connects Me To This 80K Job. by Lomprico2: 5:53pm On Mar 01, 2021
XshegzzyeeiX:

shocked at the bolded, God will uplift me to that stage where 160K will be a token. At my level of brokeness, 160K is like 1.6M

I don too suffer cheesy
Chai, E go better.

I saw were you wrote "you will not accept that offer, Never!" shocked
are you for real? what if the job was 40k per month n there is no conditions attached to it? will you also reject the job?

you are either not a serious person or a fool!
Re: Here Is The Wicked Condition Someone Gave Before He Connects Me To This 80K Job. by Bimpe29: 5:54pm On Mar 01, 2021
That's the depth of wickedness we have been reduced to.

No more freebies or for the sake of God
Re: Here Is The Wicked Condition Someone Gave Before He Connects Me To This 80K Job. by jaxxy(m): 5:54pm On Mar 01, 2021
XshegzzyeeiX:
I seek job opportunities endlessly, and was glad when Mr. Richard told me he has a job for me via one of his connects. I was so glad.

He mentioned the job was in one of the top 5 star hospitality industry in Lagos. My joy knew no bound when he stated salary is N80,000 with regular tips from guests.

Concluding the phone call, he told me to report to his office by 2PM today if I'm cool with the agreement.

Folks, what should I do

MODIFIED: Mr. Richard said I should not plead or negotiate. It's either I agree to the condition or forget about the offer.

If u can manage 40k monthly for 4months accept and give it to him. He got u the job so just see it as consultancy fee. Some companies charge fees for getting people jobs u know?? undecided

Take the job better opportunities may open for u from that job u probably don’t know. Bt don’t sign any agreement Without being sure of the whole information In it. If It’s is a verbal agreement pls keep to it and if u start and the job doesn’t make sense u can always resign and move on.
Re: Here Is The Wicked Condition Someone Gave Before He Connects Me To This 80K Job. by Incognito403: 5:59pm On Mar 01, 2021
080bjaked:

Lol. Actually with a salary of 200k in Nigeria (especially if you are married), you're still living below poverty line. It's almost impossible to live a decent life in 2021 in same climes of Lagos, Nigeria with that salary.
Lagos is in a class of its own. It's what statisticians call an outlier, you can't use it to make general rules.
In most states of the country, I believe 100k should be enough to live a decent life.
Re: Here Is The Wicked Condition Someone Gave Before He Connects Me To This 80K Job. by 15ssDRIVE(m): 6:00pm On Mar 01, 2021
Boss.... na good
Man ... he gave you his conditions.

Abeg how long is 4 months?
Re: Here Is The Wicked Condition Someone Gave Before He Connects Me To This 80K Job. by victormario(m): 6:00pm On Mar 01, 2021
Not like I support him.
But let's get down to business.
All he is asking is N160k in 4 months. You can spread it to 20k in 8 months.
Re: Here Is The Wicked Condition Someone Gave Before He Connects Me To This 80K Job. by Emeraldgreene(f): 6:02pm On Mar 01, 2021
[Dont mind day wicked snake quoting bible.i have served him hot in my quotes back to him.He us another Mr Richard,that's why he is attacking the poor boy and taking it so personal. quote author=Tats post=99512283]

Ha ha. I don't live in Nigeria and even just changed job last October during the peak of Covid when people were losing jobs and people say its difficult for black man to get job for white man land. I no fight for job oh and I get am. I have changed jobs 4 times in my life and never for once did I not get it on merit. So Bros, I don't know any other way to get a job so don't blame me please. Thanks. grin[/quote]
Re: Here Is The Wicked Condition Someone Gave Before He Connects Me To This 80K Job. by Lifestone(m): 6:06pm On Mar 01, 2021
Emeraldgreene:
[Mr Richard is not an employment agency.quote author=Lifestone post=99516983]
What do employment agencies do (same). The OP is foolish, Mr Richard is wise
You see how ungrateful Nigerians Are. OP met Mr Mr Richard online, he offered him a job opportunity and stated his conditions from on set. In this instance, Mr Richard has indicated that he's acting as an agent and has stated his fee. Mr Richard has bills to pay too!
OP is an ingrate and does not deserves Mr Richard's help. He's calling him a wicked man for helping out. Sad

Re: Here Is The Wicked Condition Someone Gave Before He Connects Me To This 80K Job. by Fixey: 6:07pm On Mar 01, 2021
Lifestone:

You see how ungrateful Nigerians Are. OP met Mr Mr Richard online, he offered him a job opportunity and stated his conditions from on set. In this instance, Mr Richard has indicated that he's acting as an agent and has stated his fee.
OP is an ingrate and does not deserves Mr Richard's help. He's calling him a wicked man for helping out. Sad

Succinct. It's a pity the OP and his enablers don't see it this way
Re: Here Is The Wicked Condition Someone Gave Before He Connects Me To This 80K Job. by Nobody: 6:08pm On Mar 01, 2021
BlueQ:

Hi Truvel
I added you on Facebook last night
I have life and death issues I like to speak with you about.

Can you please check and confirm. I like us to discuss
Alright.
Re: Here Is The Wicked Condition Someone Gave Before He Connects Me To This 80K Job. by osazsky(m): 6:10pm On Mar 01, 2021
Emeraldgreene:
[Dont mind day wicked snake quoting bible.i have served him hot in my quotes back to him.He us another Mr Richard,that's why he is attacking the poor boy and taking it so personal. quote author=Tats post=99512283]

Ha ha. I don't live in Nigeria and even just changed job last October during the peak of Covid when people were losing jobs and people say its difficult for black man to get job for white man land. I no fight for job oh and I get am. I have changed jobs 4 times in my life and never for once did I not get it on merit. So Bros, I don't know any other way to get a job so don't blame me please. Thanks. grin
change job 4 time.definately not in naija..once u loose your job u are a goner..a country where fg cant pay 30k minimum wage. A country where graduates struglle and pay money just to enter the 30k n power platform..a country where people reduce thier age so that they can enjoy nysc stipends.a countru where people play smart in orther to go for nysc 4 times.a country where u cant get a job with ur real age its always an avidavid cuz before u get the job u have pass the age requirement for the job..i have friends after 16 years of graduating the best they could get was a micro finance job..u are lucky u left
Re: Here Is The Wicked Condition Someone Gave Before He Connects Me To This 80K Job. by Emeraldgreene(f): 6:17pm On Mar 01, 2021
[No wonder you are attacking and insulting d poor boy.you took it so personal and u're so defensive.yes, my suspicions about u is right. U're very selfish,greedy and wicked.

U are another Mr Richard. 40 PERCENT is fucking too much,with how difficult it is living in Nigeria, with the high cost of living,housing, foodstuffs,fuel, transportation.I will not reply ur post again.goodbye.

quoteor=Fixey post=99516744]

Smiles

I have atleast 25 Nairalanders working and mentoring under me. Each gets around 60k... Each. I've mentored over 300 Nairalanders

I must be a wicked person

You will learn by personal experience don't seize opportunities when they come. [/quote]
Re: Here Is The Wicked Condition Someone Gave Before He Connects Me To This 80K Job. by daniel56(m): 6:18pm On Mar 01, 2021
XshegzzyeeiX:

Folks, what should I do

please I'm in Abuja, connect m with the man, I am a graduate, I will accept the offer, I need that kind of offer, in Abuja
Re: Here Is The Wicked Condition Someone Gave Before He Connects Me To This 80K Job. by Emeraldgreene(f): 6:21pm On Mar 01, 2021
[ Africa is very wicked,when u travel out and see how they run things over there, uwill know our leaders are very wicked.

quote author=osazsky post=99517561]change job 4 time.definately not in naija..once u loose your job u are a goner..a country where fg cant pay 30k minimum wage. A country where graduates struglle and pay money just to enter the 30k n power platform..a country where people reduce thier age so that they can enjoy nysc stipends.a countru where people play smart in orther to go for nysc 4 times.a country where u cant get a job with ur real age its always an avidavid cuz before u get the job u have pass the age requirement for the job..i have friends after 16 years of graduating the best they could get was a micro finance job..u are lucky u left[/quote]
Re: Here Is The Wicked Condition Someone Gave Before He Connects Me To This 80K Job. by ipobarethieves: 6:21pm On Mar 01, 2021
kpukpuyenke:

U didn't get me.

All am saying is the OP should just zero is mind that his salary for the first 4months is 40k. After the 4months his salary will return to normal 80k.

The reason why most people are saying he should reject the offer is because "someone will be collecting his 50% salary".

Will you advice he remain jobless and be hopeful for another job without having anything doing at hand??
Haha! The Useless Richard have insider oo.
Re: Here Is The Wicked Condition Someone Gave Before He Connects Me To This 80K Job. by focus7: 6:22pm On Mar 01, 2021
XshegzzyeeiX:

Folks, what should I do

Sign the agreement, is likely the job offers varieties of opportunities to make money and Mr Richard is aware of it. When you gets the job and found other opportunities to make up what you are giving him from your salary you keep to the deal but if you find otherwise you Bleep up his ass
Re: Here Is The Wicked Condition Someone Gave Before He Connects Me To This 80K Job. by smile11s(m): 6:24pm On Mar 01, 2021
After 4 months you will be fired/sacked and another person will be placed in the job.

Re: Here Is The Wicked Condition Someone Gave Before He Connects Me To This 80K Job. by Emeraldgreene(f): 6:24pm On Mar 01, 2021
[Hes very wicked.avoid him quote author=Walai post=99514814]

Bro I dey fine connect. Any how e be. Suffer suffer too much for me. I'm a graduate[/quote]
Re: Here Is The Wicked Condition Someone Gave Before He Connects Me To This 80K Job. by DAIL(m): 6:25pm On Mar 01, 2021
agree and get the job and refuse to comply with the agreement, illegal agreement have no ground in law...he cant hold you to the agreement because it is an illegal transaction, is like suing someone because he didn't give you your share of a crime money
Re: Here Is The Wicked Condition Someone Gave Before He Connects Me To This 80K Job. by sisisioge: 6:27pm On Mar 01, 2021
Well, while we all agree that Mr . Richard is unfair, I would say you should accept it. Start work there and continue to look for another while you gain experience. You may only have to work there for 1 month if you know your ways.

This country has really gone to the dogs. Imagine what Mr. Richard would do if he get into government, yet the moraforker would be one of those complaining about the leadership of this country at the moment. Oppression everywhere!
Re: Here Is The Wicked Condition Someone Gave Before He Connects Me To This 80K Job. by Lovelyn451(f): 6:28pm On Mar 01, 2021
if u can work for 40k, then take it, if not do not
Re: Here Is The Wicked Condition Someone Gave Before He Connects Me To This 80K Job. by wonlasewonimi: 6:28pm On Mar 01, 2021
Contract is illegal ab-initio. He can't legally enforce it... Just sign.
Re: Here Is The Wicked Condition Someone Gave Before He Connects Me To This 80K Job. by Coldie(m): 6:30pm On Mar 01, 2021
Hope they now... Someone once gave me a teaching job of 30k and said he will collect 50% of my salary for 3 months.

I tell am say me way dae chop 30k in one day u want gimme teaching job collect 50% oya chop ur work na
Re: Here Is The Wicked Condition Someone Gave Before He Connects Me To This 80K Job. by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 6:31pm On Mar 01, 2021
Walkee:
160k is small money. You could just pay it once or twice if you have the money and the job will be long term. I can't do a job with 100k pay though. I guess I've kinda messed up my lifestyle

You can't give your fellow guy mtn card of 200naira and you are here saying 160k na Small Money
Re: Here Is The Wicked Condition Someone Gave Before He Connects Me To This 80K Job. by almarthins(m): 6:32pm On Mar 01, 2021
willybaby:
wicked humans every where, 4 months is quite long and 50% is definitely huge.
Op please do well to beg him for reductions but alas wetin man go do, take d job o since you no mk mention of anoda job

Especially in Nigeria. This is why we are not moving forward as a country. Pple put demselv first above all.
Re: Here Is The Wicked Condition Someone Gave Before He Connects Me To This 80K Job. by Emeraldgreene(f): 6:35pm On Mar 01, 2021
[It's not belief system,he's just a wicked man another Mr Richard.he was even insulting the OP I gave it back to him hot . otehor=080bjaked post=99515259]

No insults please. I'm just being sincere with you. I've read some your comments on this thread and I feel you've gotten so used to toxic environments that your judgements are now skewed. I'd suggest you start working on your views Sir. This believe system may not get you where you want to be.

Like I said, just a sincere opinion. [/quote]
Re: Here Is The Wicked Condition Someone Gave Before He Connects Me To This 80K Job. by Jimmyubah2: 6:36pm On Mar 01, 2021
josh123:
better agree, or do u have another job somewhere else ? its just 4 months, u are lucky he did not say one year
Mad o....
Re: Here Is The Wicked Condition Someone Gave Before He Connects Me To This 80K Job. by Orgym(m): 6:36pm On Mar 01, 2021
Fixey:
You are short sighted. Very short sighted. Is your jobless better than the 50% for four months for goodness sakes

You're part of the people who says you don't want to be taken advantaged of, but this isn't the case.

You are looking at the job, you don't know the relationship he has maintained to have the job and access. Please work on your values. However wrong we may say this is, it's just a short term burden and you'll have your freedom.

I saw your thread where you advertised for a live in job and was going to contact you as I know one in the area. But upon sighting this thread I change my mind.

Go and work on your mind and that attitude of people want to use you by all means as it's a two-stroke approach. One should behave better the employer in thus case, the other you.

Go and look for the novel she stoop to conquer and read up how you can use perspective shift to get what you want out of life.

Even Jesus said in the scripture " Whom shall entrust thee with they own if you've not first been entrusted with another's " Poverty and joblessness hasn't taught you very well. After it has, you'll behave better

He is Greedy, you are also Greedy

If you didn't respond to him early, just forget about it. The setup was a test of character he set as trap for you... You failed, because of your inherent greed. Continue searching since you don't know how tough life is. Smh

Common drop 120k make I change your status
Smh. I know persons who dropped 100% at once salary, 1 Million. Today through the connects are better. One is in Canada, the other oil. Company sends overs like beans. Stay there and be befriending your poverty. Smh

Suffer nor dey tire una. Some people dey drop one of their blood ones in some coded tins to get ahead in life. Just 40k. Chai. Humans can be wicked to themselves
u

bro, u just speak my mind. even federal job or state government job in Nigeria is not free. If am the man, I will not give you the job because of negotiation if begging. You should be grateful for this privilege in this country.

Re: Here Is The Wicked Condition Someone Gave Before He Connects Me To This 80K Job. by Fixey: 6:38pm On Mar 01, 2021
Orgym:
u

bro, u just speak my mind. even federal job or state government job in Nigeria is not free. If am the man, I will not give you the job because of negotiation if begging. You should be grateful for this privilege in this country.

Anyone who draws someone close and tell them what will lead to success is a good person. If not King David must have been an evil man for demanding a price first to kill Gilfach that wanted to kill, his family, kinsmen, and country
Re: Here Is The Wicked Condition Someone Gave Before He Connects Me To This 80K Job. by Minjim: 6:39pm On Mar 01, 2021
Agree to the condition.
Beggar can't be choosers.

Now when you eventually get the job. Pay him 50% of the 1st month only and tell him to go to hell or sue you.

Let's see the court he's gonna take that trash agreement to
Re: Here Is The Wicked Condition Someone Gave Before He Connects Me To This 80K Job. by Funkybabee(f): 6:39pm On Mar 01, 2021
50% is too much haba, beg him to accept 30% that you promised not to Bleep up . you don't know sugar mouth eh atleast to gamble first, u can't just keep quiet

but some people are wicked eh, 50% omo iya

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How To Write A Letter Of Application For A Job / Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee / federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68