Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,339 members, 7,808,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

Man Donates His Family House To Christ Embassy, Family About To Be Thrown Out - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Donates His Family House To Christ Embassy, Family About To Be Thrown Out (61526 Views)

Christ Embassy Has Raised 50 People From The Dead - Chris Oyakhilome / Abrahamic Family House In Abu Dhabi To Open In 2022(Pics) / Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Donates His Family House To Christ Embassy, Family About To Be Thrown Out by koolaid87: 9:19pm On Mar 02, 2021
Dey don jazz this mad man

Sowing seed to church, neglecting his family members.

Where's the love when you don't even care where your biological parents sleep because you want to bless your heavenly father?

Shadrack, again you're a mad man

Let's c how this unfolds

6 Likes

Re: Man Donates His Family House To Christ Embassy, Family About To Be Thrown Out by OfeAchi: 9:19pm On Mar 02, 2021
Fake story from a fake life blogger
Re: Man Donates His Family House To Christ Embassy, Family About To Be Thrown Out by TANID(m): 9:19pm On Mar 02, 2021
omg
Re: Man Donates His Family House To Christ Embassy, Family About To Be Thrown Out by adesegun121(m): 9:19pm On Mar 02, 2021
Ok
Re: Man Donates His Family House To Christ Embassy, Family About To Be Thrown Out by JosephXavier: 9:19pm On Mar 02, 2021
Righteousness2:
If it is a Family house, the young man is absolutely wrong to do so without carrying the Family along!
The Church should do the Needful by returning the Said documents to the Family!

If the House belongs to the young man, then he can do whatever he wants with his house..

Even if that is his house, should his family be homeless because of it?

10 Likes

Re: Man Donates His Family House To Christ Embassy, Family About To Be Thrown Out by Monogamy: 9:19pm On Mar 02, 2021
Christ embassy have that brain washing technique

Na so we woke up one morning, we couldn't find the plasma TV while our friend has gone out early, we thought we were robbed until the guy came back to say he donated it to church..

They asked them to bring anything they cherish most as those things shouldn't be cherished more than God ..

15 Likes

Re: Man Donates His Family House To Christ Embassy, Family About To Be Thrown Out by 3ljay: 9:19pm On Mar 02, 2021
Church. Please return the seed.

Thank you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Donates His Family House To Christ Embassy, Family About To Be Thrown Out by Franking: 9:22pm On Mar 02, 2021
Christ Embassy and other Pentecostal churches live for seed sowing, offerings and tithes. Ndi oshi.

6 Likes

Re: Man Donates His Family House To Christ Embassy, Family About To Be Thrown Out by juniorstar(m): 9:22pm On Mar 02, 2021
na only church wey like wahala go collect such gift.

1 Like

Re: Man Donates His Family House To Christ Embassy, Family About To Be Thrown Out by Adeniran906(m): 9:22pm On Mar 02, 2021
Something is wrong with d said man

2 Likes

Re: Man Donates His Family House To Christ Embassy, Family About To Be Thrown Out by evioke(m): 9:23pm On Mar 02, 2021
Pathetic
Re: Man Donates His Family House To Christ Embassy, Family About To Be Thrown Out by kendrick9(m): 9:24pm On Mar 02, 2021
Righteousness2:
If it is a Family house, the young man is absolutely wrong to do so without carrying the Family along!

If the House belongs to the young man, then he can do whatever he wants with his house..
Scammer..
You guys are thieves feeding on the gullibles...
I pity people who follow and listen to the likes of yourself and your gangs of thieves parading as 'gods of men'

2 Likes

Re: Man Donates His Family House To Christ Embassy, Family About To Be Thrown Out by AgentGoat: 9:25pm On Mar 02, 2021
The church should return the seed abeg

3 Likes

Re: Man Donates His Family House To Christ Embassy, Family About To Be Thrown Out by charlesucheh(m): 9:25pm On Mar 02, 2021
Righteousness2:

Do you know why even after gaining FTC, you couldn't still gather a weighty amount of likes?

because you spoke and refused to rebuke the church and her style of using religion as a tool to rip the poor and vulnerable.....

We Need the truth in a piercing manner.

5 Likes

Re: Man Donates His Family House To Christ Embassy, Family About To Be Thrown Out by bolkay4: 9:27pm On Mar 02, 2021
tutudesz:
Who do we blame for this problem The stupid son we doesn't care about family undecided or the stupid pastor for accepting the house paper undecided undecided
Haha. It's pretty complicated.
Re: Man Donates His Family House To Christ Embassy, Family About To Be Thrown Out by osesology(m): 9:29pm On Mar 02, 2021
Righteousness2:

You people are really mad!!! Even if it is his house, how does a sane man donate a houwe that his family have now come to see as their home to the church and you say he is right in what he did? If religion have blinded everyone in this country to reason then it hasn't blinded me. That's absolutely stupid of him. And even the church that accepted such a donation...well, let me not just say what's on my mind

6 Likes

Re: Man Donates His Family House To Christ Embassy, Family About To Be Thrown Out by kelvindj98: 9:31pm On Mar 02, 2021
Righteousness2:

You are truly an Aro patient. You saw family house in the article with the land also being a family land and you're still typing jargons. Mad man.

4 Likes

Re: Man Donates His Family House To Christ Embassy, Family About To Be Thrown Out by Ahasco(m): 9:31pm On Mar 02, 2021
Foolish sheep
Re: Man Donates His Family House To Christ Embassy, Family About To Be Thrown Out by Euforia: 9:32pm On Mar 02, 2021
thorpido:
Odikwa egwu.
Person just carry family house take sow seed.The church should do their investigation and return the house if he is not a sole owner.

Don't count too much on that. Christ Embassy as an entity has been embroiled in too many issues regarding 'donations' and sometimes outright arm twisting.

Several years ago there was a story that made the rounds which a senior Christian Police top brass (A DIG at that time) corroborated. It revolved around donations made to abtune ofb32/34 Billion made by a staff of Sheraton Hotels, Ikeja.

The man was eventually arrested and when interrogated he revealed with evidences that he made consistent donations to Christ Embassy as a church. As a matter of fact he produced a letter of commendation presented to him in recognition of his support to the ministry.

What beat my imagination then was when the church was asked to refund the money and it is reported that Pastor Chris said he wouldn't as the money now belonged to the Almighty.

I was shocked to my marrows. To worsen it wall the church never issued a statement on that matter till this day.

A second incident was when they encroached on land belongin to a friend of mine in Ogun State and then when the owner accosted them they threatened him with fire and brimstones swearing theta the land was for God. The church assured the owner that they had the best lawyers and if course public sympathy and only offered him a pittance for the land.

As would be expected the matter went as far as the supreme court before they had some sense and begged for an out of court settlement. Your guess is as good as mine. My friend took them to the cleaners.

8 Likes

Re: Man Donates His Family House To Christ Embassy, Family About To Be Thrown Out by gnobuuma81: 9:32pm On Mar 02, 2021
Religion and madness
Religion is a scam
Re: Man Donates His Family House To Christ Embassy, Family About To Be Thrown Out by jrusky(m): 9:32pm On Mar 02, 2021
Why everyone talking out of point?

Let the church produce the *seed* invoice that made the church the owner of the house? The documents that was signed in the process should be produce? Who is the lawyer that signed the seed bullshit document? And the church should show where sowing seed stand in Nigeria constitution?

The man should arrest any bastard that come to his compound and charge them for stealing and theft.

2 Likes

Re: Man Donates His Family House To Christ Embassy, Family About To Be Thrown Out by ultimateGreen: 9:32pm On Mar 02, 2021
the way we black dey carry religion tire me o.

firstly how can you donate your family house to church and say u are serving God when *1 Timothy 5v8* says "But if any do not take care of their relatives, especially the members of their own family, they have denied the faith and are worse than an unbeliever."

Secondly, how can a pastor collect the only car of someone as donation to church when the person can't afford to buy another one talkless of a family house...

many Nigeria pastors are no more serving God but money and all evils that come with it!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Donates His Family House To Christ Embassy, Family About To Be Thrown Out by konkonbilo(m): 9:33pm On Mar 02, 2021
If no be say the senior pastor for warri sef no be thief e for Don release the document as promised. Why is he still keeping the documents? House wey no be your own. So he's planning on selling another's man property. The problem with some of these pastors is they don't care where the gift is coming from, no proper investigation their own na just to collect like entitled bitch.

1 Like

Re: Man Donates His Family House To Christ Embassy, Family About To Be Thrown Out by free2ryhme: 9:35pm On Mar 02, 2021
Re: Man Donates His Family House To Christ Embassy, Family About To Be Thrown Out by BGSM: 9:36pm On Mar 02, 2021
We have serious problem with our religious belief that is both muslim and christian. My question is are we worshipping man or God?
God doesn't request for money or property for us to get to heaven.
Religion is what brought Nigeria to where it is today.
We are all practicing religion in a fraudulent manner, that's why Nigeria ll not get to where we wish. I pity my nation.

1 Like

Re: Man Donates His Family House To Christ Embassy, Family About To Be Thrown Out by armyofone(m): 9:36pm On Mar 02, 2021
It is his house - since he feels he, his wife and children are not coming back or if they do, they will build a new home, he is free to donate to charity.

Those family living in it should move out.

Who knows they have been living there for years free of charge and responsibility while fighting the guy over his house.

1 Like

Re: Man Donates His Family House To Christ Embassy, Family About To Be Thrown Out by DarkJeddi(m): 9:37pm On Mar 02, 2021
Righteousness2:

Scammers!

Religion is SCAM!

2 Likes

Re: Man Donates His Family House To Christ Embassy, Family About To Be Thrown Out by ugofulfilled(m): 9:38pm On Mar 02, 2021
Righteousness2:

I don't know how I feel about you right now reading your judgement on this issue. I used to see you as a religious person but to be honest, your unbiased judgement just endeared me to you.

For the Love of Christ.

1 Like

Re: Man Donates His Family House To Christ Embassy, Family About To Be Thrown Out by Georgejeez: 9:38pm On Mar 02, 2021
Instead of person to born mumu mek he born Bobrisky..

Warri for that matter , be like the church want better kasala be that , na to mobilise go the church on Sunday play some kind Kala mek dem know say Dog no matter the hunger ,no de chop bone wen dem tie for im neck .

Say no to fraudulent religion
Emancipate yourselves from religious slavery and stupidity

2 Likes

Re: Man Donates His Family House To Christ Embassy, Family About To Be Thrown Out by DarkJeddi(m): 9:39pm On Mar 02, 2021
armyofone:
It is his house - since he feels he, his wife and children are not coming back or if they do, they will build a new home, he is free to donate to charity.

Those family living in it should move out.

Who knows they have been living there for free and fighting the guy over his house.
Where did you read that it is his house?
Are you privy to any other information apart from the one contained in the OP?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The True Sin In The Garden Of Eden: Eve Slept With Satan / Godwin Ebuka Ebenezer: Best Graduating Student Of NPA Salutes God Of Chosen / Is It Spiritual To Eat In The Dream?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.